Home
Posted By: MILES58 Hey Fubarski - 04/05/20
"There's really nothing more to be said.

You're wrong and I'm right.

When this morona crap blows over, and nothin more than a normal flu season has occurred, I'm sure you'll take the time outta your busy schedule to apologize to the fire for makin such an ass outta yourself."

You man enough to admit you don't know what you're talking about yet???
Posted By: MILES58 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Day 2
Posted By: dassa Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Not speaking for fubarski, but he did say when it blows over. How about calling him out then?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by dassa
Not speaking for fubarski, but he did say when it blows over. How about calling him out then?

To him it was no problem or big issue to begin with, thus it’s blown over.
Just giving him the opportunity to explain that if 10,000 dead people isn't enough, how many will be enough.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by MILES58
Just giving him the opportunity to explain that if 10,000 dead people isn't enough, how many will be enough.

Jim, is that you Jim?
Are you stating FUBAR has blood on his hands?
Or what?
Posted By: irfubar Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Miles58 is a liberal, the fact he used this argument doesn't surprise me
Posted By: KFWA Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
that seems to be the playbook

if you don't downplay the severity of this, you are called a liberal
Originally Posted by irfubar

Please tell me how you know this. Tell me how many guns does a liberal own. Tell me how long a liberal owns a given gun. Tell me how many times a liberal went to Viet Nam. Tell me How many years a liberal spent in the service.

You are nothing more than a mouth without an attached brain as far as I can see and you do the conservative movement in this country a great disservice thereby.
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
ILES58:

No, 10,000 deaths is not enough(1). That is a super-mild common flu season. 2017-2018 common flu killed 80,000 in the USA. Even some multiple of that does not justify what our leadership has done. Heck, what if Kung Flu persists? Instead of merely cratering the economy & society, do we start bombing our urban areas?

For the love of Pete, get a hold of yourself and act like an adult instead of a terrified child.

(1) Leastways, not enough for adults in leadership positions who must make hard choices.
I put liberals on ignore to keep track of them... you are on ignore and have been for a looong time.... wink
Posted By: cfran Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20

Total number of US deaths will likely be 80k or less, draw your own conclusions people.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20

When this morona crap blows over, and nothin more than a normal flu season has occurred, I'm sure you'll take the time outta your busy schedule to apologize to the fire for makin such an ass outta yourself."

Your argument is based on a fraction of a fraction of a fraction that hasn't been measured yet. All of the arguments can swing both ways. The results is showing a reduction of a fraction. Which proves the point that they know only a fraction of information about the virus.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
You’re a dumb f.uck for even starting the thread
I put liberals on ignore to keep track of them... you are on ignore and have been for a looong time.... wink

I agree.

Also my point on 80k deaths is that it has a massive economic cost and likely will result in tens of millions of hardworking Americans losing their jobs. Jobs/economy vs life, not something I would wish to make decisions on however.

Seems America is making a vote that it wants a bigger government and more control, I don’t care for that myself but guessing Miles does.
Posted By: dassa Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20

Please tell me how you know this. Tell me how many guns does a liberal own. Tell me how long a liberal owns a given gun. Tell me how many times a liberal went to Viet Nam. Tell me How many years a liberal spent in the service.

You are nothing more than a mouth without an attached brain as far as I can see and you do the conservative movement in this country a great disservice thereby.

Based on my research (closing my eyes and tapping on number keys)
37 guns
87 years. (They keep bought guns 32 months)
Other than Hanoi Jane and some liberal politicians, no liberals ever went to Viet Nam.
4 years in the service.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Most Doctors say it's the real deal, and that's good enough for me. Folks can deny all they want, but if they get the bug, I hope they stay home and deny it.
Originally Posted by jfruser
ILES58:

No, 10,000 deaths is not enough(1). That is a super-mild common flu season. 2017-2018 common flu killed 80,000 in the USA. Even some multiple of that does not justify what our leadership has done. Heck, what if Kung Flu persists? Instead of merely cratering the economy & society, do we start bombing our urban areas?

For the love of Pete, get a hold of yourself and act like an adult instead of a terrified child.

(1) Leastways, not enough for adults in leadership positions who must make hard choices.

There are a lot of people on this site pissing down their legs that seem to think 18,000 H1N1 deaths in 2009/10 is enough and that was spread out across 16 months. We are at that point in about one month into this disease and nowhere near it's peak yet according to those best qualified to make that estimation. Secondly, CDC says 2017/18 flu deaths were 61,000 and you wory about people who think 10,000/month is something to be concerned about??? Go change your pants, you're pissing down your leg too.
ILES58:

There are a lot of people on this site pissing down their legs that seem to think 18,000 H1N1 deaths in 2009/10 is enough and that was spread out across 16 months. We are at that point in about one month into this disease and nowhere near it's peak yet according to those best qualified to make that estimation. Secondly, CDC says 2017/18 flu deaths were 61,000 and you wory about people who think 10,000/month is something to be concerned about??? Go change your pants, you're pissing down your leg too.

Less than half way there, math.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by Raeford
ILES58:

Less than half way there, math.

Yes, when the `V' model fails they move on to the `Mound' model. If that fails there is always the `W' model........
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Just another thread to stir the pot. Dude must be bored.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
I’ll take the twin peaks subset

This is me at my birffday party

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Yep, he’s not able to process this basic math. Wow
This thread got off to a slow start but it seems to be picking up momentum..... soon to go exponential . lmao
Wonder if Miles is getting the response he wanted ?
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’ll take the twin peaks subset

This is me at my birffday party

Watermelon flavored birfday cake?
Watermelon Oreos come back out in June, just for Juneteenffth

I ya don’t know u betta ax sombody
Fo really real? And i thought vanilla Oreos was the cats meow.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
This is a fun thread...Which tastes better Coke or Pepsi?

😎
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
ILES58:

Will someone help me translate? I have temporarily misplaced my "English to Retard / Retard to English" travel dictionary and am having trouble with theis MILES58 guy's posts.
Threads like these prey on emotions.

Is xxxxx enough? What’s the alternative? Completely shut the whole country down? Dems are licking their lips over that...

Destroy the economy?

I don’t won’t anyone t die from these Chinese flu.
It’s here though.
ILES58:

Will someone help me translate? I have temporarily misplaced my "English to Retard / Retard to English" travel dictionary and am having trouble with theis MILES58 guy's posts.

He is trying to tell you that you need depends..... in a complicated roundabout way..... it's how liberals roll, they think it makes them sound smart
Same guy that says wolves don’t really impact the deer numbers\hunting in MN. Typical liberal.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

😎

Did you know that Pepsi came out with 12 ounce bottles back in the day while Coke was just six ounces?

This was marketed to appeal to the negro appetite. Hence why pepsi appeals more to the AA community.

And some people thought it was all to do with michael Jackson’s endorsements.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by Beaver10

😎

Did you know that Pepsi came out with 12 ounce bottles back in the day while Coke was just six ounces?

This was marketed to appeal to the negro appetite. Hence why pepsi appeals more to the AA community.

And some people thought it was all to do with michael Jackson’s endorsements.

I did not know that fun fact.

Slummy, did you know that the brown paper bags to hold a 40oz beer was designed and marketed so the little Napsters would color a face on them and wear for a Halloween costume instead of dad throwing them on the ground?

😎

Posted By: 280shooter Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
ILES58:

Basically defending Obama.
Originally Posted by cfran
Same guy that says wolves don’t really impact the deer numbers\hunting in MN. Typical liberal.

Explain to me how we have more deer now with perhaps ten times the number of wolves we had while there was still a bounty on them and no prohibitions to killing them all day every day.

Another person without the peanut butter between his ears to figure anything out and a mouth that out runs his brain.

For people like you who need to tanke off their shoes to count past ten:

Within a week we will pass the 2009/10 death toll unless we are very lucky. That was chosen because those pissing down their leg seem to think it's some kind of benchmark.

I am mildly disappointed to see that there as as many who scoff at this death toll and he long term lung damage so many who survive this disease will experience. I really expected a little more out of a lot of people here but then again most of them couldn't begin to calculate the damage did the administration just ignore it like they are pretending to do. The have no constructive alternatives to offer but the mouth runs anyway.
Here comes the politics[again.
Is that you Mr. Acosta?
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20

Explain to me how we have more deer now with perhaps ten times the number of wolves we had while there was still a bounty on them and no prohibitions to killing them all day every day.

Another person without the peanut butter between his ears to figure anything out and a mouth that out runs his brain.

You said you saved the peanut butter for that SPECIAL relationship with your neighbor’s dog.

Within a week we will pass the 2009/10 death toll unless we are very lucky. That was chosen because those pissing down their leg seem to think it's some kind of benchmark.

I am mildly disappointed to see that there as as many who scoff at this death toll and he long term lung damage so many who survive this disease will experience. I really expected a little more out of a lot of people here but then again most of them couldn't begin to calculate the damage did the administration just ignore it like they are pretending to do. The have no constructive alternatives to offer but the mouth runs anyway.

And he can't even pretend to hide his liberal side...... Trumps fault..... lalalalalalala wtf is in the water in Minnysoda?

Hey Miles if it saves one child's life it is worth it... huh
Nope, true colors now revealed. I rest my case and will put this guy on ignore. Wow.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20

I know the answer. The politicians and DNR lackeys were like HOLY FRUCK, there aren't any deer left in some areas, we are gonna lose our jobs when they people find out! One smart politician says, then let's not tell them. All of a sudden, deer numbers went up in the wolf areas.

And he can't even pretend to hide his liberal side...... Trumps fault..... lalalalalalala wtf is in the water in Minnysoda?

How pathetic can you get? Lets see, show me. You have no thing to offer but calling me a liberal and we are dealing with a situation which will wind up killing some of the denizens of this forum. Nothing constructive to offer, nothing approaching comprehension of why your government is doing what they are, nothing but calling someone a name. Tll me hve you ever done anything to stand up and do the hard stuff to handle a situation?

Not everyone in MN is off their rocker but Miles thinks like he is. For those hitting the panic button keep in mind that MN is projected to have 600 deaths or less. While I am a compassionate guy, that isn’t squat. Here is a good source:

https://www.minnpost.com/health/2020/03/tracking-the-minnesota-covid-19-numbers/

Go ahead for the “sky is falling” crowd to tell me what I’m missing.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Fubarski hasn't responded. Wonder if he is sick today?

Not everyone in MN is off their rocker but Miles thinks like he is. For those hitting the panic button keep in mind that MN is projected to have 600 deaths or less. While I am a compassionate guy, that isn’t squat. Here is a good source:

https://www.minnpost.com/health/2020/03/tracking-the-minnesota-covid-19-numbers/

Could it be that you’re missing the severe nature of it, putting the numbers aside. ?

Sorry cfran, I understand there are many fine people in Minnesota..... but you have to admit it is plum full of some of the wackiest lib's you can imagine
No.

I need to put some beer on ice for later.

When the fubs does respond... laugh

No.

Could you also be missing what is thought to be the extreme contagious nature of this virus ?
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Can anyone say RC Cola and a Moon Pie?

ON the subject of this flu thing Yes folks will die.

Many will die of other things not of their making.

Folks will die who have under lying problem that those medical folks have not said yet.

Is it a bad thing when folks die?You bet.

It will happen no matter what one does.

The only thing that one can do is try to protect themselves as best they can.

I and My Mom as well as the Mother in law are in the folks that this thing can kill easy.

I will not worry about it because i can not change things i have no control over.

Make up your own mind how bad this thing will mess with you and yours and act accordingly.

There is no place for the sharpy name calling over this.

I have made Peace with my mortality as i can,while not running in front of a truck to check out.

When my time comes i will take it and cease to be here.

Hope you have a good life.

By the way just to let you good folks know My Son in law had a tumor removed off of his spinal cord last week.

They could not get it all.

If and when they go back for the rest he will not have a leg left because it will be dead. mad

So Miles got suck on some lemons and let folks deal with what life gives them.

With all of your perfect Walgreen points.

Life is what you make it so get over it.
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Folks will die who have under lying problem that those medical folks have not said yet.

I and My Mom as well as the Mother in law are in the folks that this thing can kill easy.

I will not worry about it because i can not change things i have no control over.

Make up your own mind how bad this thing will mess with you and yours and act accordingly.

I have made Peace with my mortality as i can,while not running in front of a truck to check out.

By the way just to let you good folks know My Son in law had a tumor removed off of his spinal cord last week.

If and when they go back for the rest he will not have a leg left because it will be dead. mad

Pardon me but you do have much control over it. Maybe you missed that ?

Now,,,,if you simply dgaf, well, that’s on you.

Very sorry to hear that about your SIL. That’s got to be quite a whack for the family to deal with. It’s enough to make a man ask, what next ?

Life is or can be so fragile. Handle with care when you can.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
No.

Could you also be missing what is thought to be the extreme contagious nature of this virus ?

No. It’s a bad flu bug, really damn bad. Not making light of it nor do Iack empathy for those impacted, it’s highly contagious and kills. That said, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease, we’re rapidly approaching that point.

I could go on and on, but what you will get is more government control, way higher taxes, future generations burden with even more debt, and on and on. Research some other pandemics, this one is very tame compared to others which hypothetically could wipe out a ⅓ of the worldwide population.
Forcing people to change behavior such as outlawing drunk driving to reduce the risk to others is appropriate and acceptable.... telling everyone they cannot drive because a few drive drunk is not
No.

No. It’s a bad flu bug, really damn bad. Not making light of it nor do Iack empathy for those impacted, it’s highly contagious and kills. That said, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease, we’re rapidly approaching that point.

I could go on and on, but what you will get is more government control, way higher taxes, future generations burden with even more debt, and on and on. Research some other pandemics, this one is very tame compared to others which hypothetically could wipe out a ⅓ of the worldwide population.

I get your points, cfran. They’re good ones.

I just learned today that my first cousin and her husband both have it. Both of their health situations are somewhat compromised. Sooo, we’ see.

I have to confess that were Obama at the helm right now, I’d feel even stronger than you do about the points that you’ve made. How’s that for talking out of both sides of one’s mouth. Guilty.
Hey I got a question, if this thing is so deadly and we have to social distance, how come all the Amazon, UPS, grocery clerks etc... aren't dropping dead?
Forcing people to change behavior such as outlawing drunk driving to reduce the risk to others is appropriate and acceptable.... telling everyone they cannot drive because a few drive drunk is not

Go to a hospital and find yourself diagnosed with a form of meningitis and see where they put your sweet ass.

??
Nope, true colors now revealed. I rest my case and will put this guy on ignore. Wow.

I am waiting for an explanation, but all I hear is mouth.
Posted By: kingston Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Hey I got a question, if this thing is so deadly and we have to social distance, how come all the Amazon, UPS, grocery clerks etc... aren't dropping dead?

They are, it’s just that nobody talks about them because they don’t matter.
No.

I am still waiting but now I see you peeing down your leg and running your mouth.

Observing distance practices, perhaps ?
Wearing PPE, perhaps?
They’re just Tuff fuggers like you, perhaps?
Grins
No.

It’s not the flu.

How many people are in the truck with the UPS driver? You close does he approach each drop off?

More suggestion less mouth will help your cause. Your mouth is not.

Wearing PPE, perhaps?
Grins

Big difference between ornery and tough..... hell I am hiding in my bunker, but that's what I do everyday regardless.... smile
Originally Posted by kingston

They are, it’s just that nobody talks about them because they don’t matter.

Dude !!

Look in today’s newspaper and read who’s on “The Expendables List” !

I swear,,,some people.....
Grins
No.

I just learned today that my first cousin and her husband both have it. Both of their health situations are somewhat compromised. Sooo, we’ see.

I have to confess that were Obama at the helm right now, I’d feel even stronger than you do about the points that you’ve made. How’s that for talking out of both sides of one’s mouth. Guilty.

Stay strong my friend. Time will show how overhyped this all is. But it’s windfall for media, what else are you going to do, watch NBA or NHL playoffs, MLB baseball? Oh that’s right, there isn’t any distractions, 24/7 COVID coverage.

MN has lost 30 people, 30. For that we’ve decided to close all city beaches/pools for the summer. Go ahead Miles and crew and give me your logic on this grand decision? Don’t let a good crisis go to waste is the playbook and torpedo the economy only weakens Trumps re-election chances. Crap isn’t hard to figure out and guys like Miles are the enemy because he can’t see the forest through the trees.

More people will die or heart disease or other illnesses in a month in this State than what COVID will kill in a year in MN. You tell me who’s right?

Specifics or it's just more mouth. Stats and an example of one that has threatened to wipe out 1/3 of the earth's population in modern times if you please.

Wearing PPE, perhaps?
Grins

Big difference between ornery and tough..... hell I am hiding in my bunker, but that's what I do everyday regardless.... smile

Same, same, Amigo.
There’s so much to love about the rural lifestyle.

How many people are in the truck with the UPS driver? You close does he approach each drop off?

Yeah those people in the Amazon warehouse have nobody working around them, oh and those box's of junk from China have no germs, and the people in the grocery store? tell the checkers.
UPS warehouse, same same.
My god you liberals lack any ability to connect even the simplest of dots....
Weren't you a school teacher?
Last response to you:

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/ebola-virus-disease

Yeah those people in the Amazon warehouse have nobody working around them, oh and those box's of junk from China have no germs, and the people in the grocery store? tell the checkers.

Those places are huge. You could have 10 times as many people in an Amazon warehouse and still achieve social distancing.

I thought about applying just for something to do. That, and as a strategy for limiting my exposure to all the fücking idiots posting on the internet.
I guess most peoples social distancing is way different than mine? I haven't seen another soul for 3 weeks.... smile

Those grocery store checkers are dooomed.... dooomed I tell you
No.

Stay strong my friend. Time will show how overhyped this all is. But it’s windfall for media, what else are you going to do, watch NBA or NHL playoffs, MLB baseball? Oh that’s right, there isn’t any distractions, 24/7 COVID coverage.

MN has lost 30 people, 30. For that we’ve decided to close all city beaches/pools for the summer. Go ahead Miles and crew and give me your logic on this grand decision? Don’t let a good crisis go to waste is the playbook and torpedo the economy only weakens Trumps re-election chances. Crap isn’t hard to figure out and guys like Miles are the enemy because he can’t see the forest through the trees.

More people will die or heart disease or other illnesses in a month in this State than what COVID will kill in a year in MN. You tell me who’s right?

Not trying to be a peace maker of any sort but we’re all right about this thing by my reckoning. We just view it from far different angles is all.

Man, I do sympathize with those good folks packed in like sardines in the cities, large and small.

Just the boys talking across the table here, I was looking in today’s paper of the map of the infection growth in Louisiana and how it has shifted as the days have passed. It’s posted daily in 2theadvocate.com.

One of the notables is New Orleans. You can see the trail of growth by those who daily commute to that scchhiitty city particularly in Saint Tammany Parish located on the north shore just across Lake Ponchartrain from New Orleans and then right on up northward along the Mississippi River corridor. The path is unmistakable.

Anyhow, you fuggers stay safe.

Are you fugging kidding me??? Ebola in about 50 years has maybe killed something like 20,000 people total! Explain how a disease that requires physical contact with an obviously infected person or a person recently deceased by the disease for transmission is going to do this. Even smallpox, one of the very worst of the airborne diseases only killed a few hundred thousand per year, and it had a comparable mortality rate to ebola.

Edited to add

For the people who cannot count. If you leave venues open and functioning that are normally close proximty activities, a single infected person will most probably infect at lest two people and in the case of Covid 19 it has been shown to be capable of infecting a lot more. Two people in one day become to original 2 people the next day, plus four more (each infect 2 more for you slow guys) for a 7 infection by the end of the second day. Maybe, if it is not as suspected for Covid 19 that in as little as 24 hours post exposure a person becomes infectious, you would only have 3 total on day 2. But, that presumes that patient 0 goes home and doesn't go to another close proximity venue again the first or second day. In the best case scenario in which on day 3 there is maybe only 3 total infected, if they return to the close proximity venue the can be expected to infect 6 new people for a total of 9 (again, a best case scenario).

Lets assume that we have asymptomatic patient 0 age 6. Goes to school.(the close proximity venue) First grade. Infects only two classmates at school. Gets on the bus to go home. Infects two more. Goes home and infects one sibling and one parent. Siblings are all elementary school aged. Parents both work outside the home. Started in a small town of say 20,000 people Covid 19 can readily be spread across most of those people in a surprisingly short time, and across a fairly wide geographical area. This is almost exactly what happened in New York

The problem gets bigger faster in bigger cities with more available victims. The people telling you that this is serious enough to put this strain on the economy and you have one choice to make in the matter. Either get with the program, isolate as completely as possible and get this under control as soon as possible, OR choose to do nothing and let the disease run loos until it is no longer a problem. By making the second choice you are condemning a small percentage of the population (in this case from 1 to 5 percent) to death and accepting the much higher medical costs which will bankrupt both hospitals and the individuals who become critically ill, employers like food service venues who lose such a significant portion of their workforce that they cannot sustain the business, medical professionals who we as a society have invested a huge amount into, and crippled the economy for a long time into the future while we attempt to rebuild a workforce.

The people in charge of this economy right now have made the decision that the costs of not acting as proactively as possible are greater than those of the draconian measures necessary to get this under control.

That is about as simple and clean an explanation as you will get anywhere from anyone.
Hey MILES weren't you a school teacher?

Very sorry to hear that about your SIL. That’s got to be quite a whack for the family to deal with. It’s enough to make a man ask, what next ?

Here at my place, darn right we have a lot of control over it. Not an airtight plan but we are really guarded in things we do and how do it.

The wife is the only one going out, she is a medical professional and is exercising lots of due care and has PPE.

She shops for us, my dad, my inlaws, and has to do her job stuff.

Right now, when she is 10 minutes out from home she calls me. She gets here, she wipes her steering wheel down with Clorox wipes, sprays her car seat with lysol, I lay out a beach towel in our Florida room, she comes in the back door, strips down to undies, sprays bottom of her shoes off with lysol, they stay outside, sprays her clothes with lysol and they get bundled up and head to the washer and dried on high heat. She immediately takes a shower.

2-3 three times a day, I hit all the door knobs, door casings, fridge handles, the pool cues, the faucet knobs, counter tops with medical grade germicidal wipes. Hand washing of course, lots but no like Monk. lol

I don’t think we are being paranoid, about half of this protocol is what I normally do because I have MDS bone marrow disease and I’m on anti rejection meds for transplant. You can put me in the underlying issue column.

Right now I’m changing the oil in my mahindra, getting flakes of dried dog shît and battery corrosion dust on my face. So life goes on.

I am not shrugging this off, just a work-around.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/06/20
Miles do you have a relative who goes by CanadianLefty? Asking for a friend.

You have no comprehension of how big and how automated an Amazon warehouse is. You also do not seem to have any comprehension of how long any microorganism can live on cardboard. Nor it seems can you grasp why the first cases of Covid 19 were person to person and no cases have as yet been attributed to contact with a package from China. Had I been a teacher, you not only would have failed, you'd have been returned to preschool where they teach you to count
Ok MILES,

So I take it you weren't a schoolteacher...good thing cuz I would still be in the 6th grade if you were my teacher..... damn

Does Amazon have offices full of people? how about my example of the grocery checker? does UPS have offices full of people? I guess not, I have not worked for years, so I am guessing.

Here at my place, darn right we have a lot of control over it. Not an airtight plan but we are really guarded in things we do and how do it.

The wife is the only one going out, she is a medical professional and is exercising lots of due care and has PPE.

She shops for us, my dad, my inlaws, and has to do her job stuff.

Right now, when she is 10 minutes out from home she calls me. She gets here, she wipes her steering wheel down with Clorox wipes, sprays her car seat with lysol, I lay out a beach towel in our Florida room, she comes in the back door, strips down to undies, sprays bottom of her shoes off with lysol, they stay outside, sprays her clothes with lysol and they get bundled up and head to the washer and dried on high heat. She immediately takes a shower.

2-3 three times a day, I hit all the door knobs, door casings, fridge handles, the pool cues, the faucet knobs, counter tops with medical grade germicidal wipes. Hand washing of course, lots but no like Monk. lol

I don’t think we are being paranoid, about half of this protocol is what I normally do because I have MDS bone marrow disease and I’m on anti rejection meds for transplant. You can put me in the underlying issue column.

Right now I’m changing the oil in my mahindra, getting flakes of dried dog shît and battery corrosion dust on my face. So life goes on.

I am not shrugging this off, just a work-around.

Yessir. Treat it like a rattlesnake that you heard in the dark and know that it’s close around somewhere.

You can’t go wrong and have done all you can do for the time being.
Ok MILES,

So I take it you weren't a schoolteacher...good thing cuz I would still be in the 6th grade if you were my teacher..... damn

Does Amazon have offices full of people? how about my example of the grocery checker? does UPS have offices full of people? I guess not, I have not worked for years, so I am guessing.

I am sure that both Amazon and UPS have offices full of people. I am also sure that they want to be in business after this is over bad enough to provide as much protective measures as they can because they are having a lot of trouble filling jobs before hand. I would guess that those in the offices like a huge number of people are working from home when and where possible.

My grocery checkers are wearing gloves and masks and maintaining as much distance as possible. The stock clerks likewise. People coming into the store for groceries are bringing their own chlorox wipes to wipe down the cart and when they get to the self checkout they wipe what they have to touch like the keypad in the credit card machine. Place like my sushi restaurant take my order over the phone, take my credit card over the phone, assign me a pickup time and deliver my food to my car trunk wearing a mask and gloves. From what I have see elsewhere, that is pretty much SOP.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Miles do you have a relative who goes by CanadianLefty? Asking for a friend.

No, but I have more than a few Canadians as friends who may post here.
I think we are watching a meltdown.....

#thestruggleisreal
Posted By: MILES58 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/07/20
Day 3

11,000 dead and just over a month into this.

Where is Fubarski's mouth today?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/07/20
Just over a month?
Do you have any idea as to how many international travelers fly in and out of Wuhan Province on a daily basis?
Or how many may have flown out prior to our ban and or prior to the ChiComs letting the rest of the world in on their little secret?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/07/20
Originally Posted by Raeford
Just over a month?
Do you have any idea as to how many international travelers fly in and out of Wuhan Province on a daily basis?
Or how many may have flown out prior to our ban and or prior to the ChiComs letting the rest of the world in on their little secret?

I read an estimation of that and the numbers were up in the stratosphere.

Someone here posted similar numbers.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/07/20
Professional research will eliminate all of the conflicting possibilities before testing the primary statement. This method helps them determine whether the primary statement was even correct to start with. I haven’t seen any research that is focused on testing of the initial diagnosis or the comorbidity. Just these two factors would lower the death numbers enough the question the primary statement.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/07/20
A couple of months ago I had a sick cat and was dumb enough to post on it here.

I was ready to just let it live or die on its own as cats generally do but got pilloried here. Anyhoo... turns out at the vet I got suckered into paying $500 to a) find out the cat was terminally ill with cat HIV and b) slipping it the needle to send it off to wherever cats go when they die.

I do recall Fubarski quite seriously offered to send me the money for me to take the cat to the vet, so ya never really know about people cool

I have decided to acquire another cat, claim it is sick, and then ask him to send me the money for a quality air rifle to put it out of its misery.

I will note that no one claims a Rainbow Bridge for cats.
Posted By: Texczech Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/07/20
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

That's because they're evil Mike. 😉
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/08/20
Originally Posted by Texczech

grin
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/08/20

hahhahahha
Posted By: MILES58 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/09/20
ILES58:

Another idiot heard from.

2017/2018 was a super severe year averaging nearly 6 times the prior seven years. That, and CDC numbers are 61,000 which I will accept over someone who can't count any better than that. You know as well as I do that getting by with JUST 61,000 dead from corona will be a major accomplishment even with all of the control efforts in place so far
Posted By: irfubar Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/09/20
MILES58, maybe you shouldn't have become a 300lb diabetic and you would not feel so sceered?
Posted By: cfran Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/09/20
Let me guess ole Miles is still talking nonsense? I have him on ignore, really nice feature.

Bet he’s acknowledged that death totals are about 25% of what they were a week ago.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/09/20
Let me guess ole Miles is still talking nonsense? I have him on ignore, really nice feature.

Bet he’s acknowledged that death totals are about 25% of what they were a week ago.

He is calling us idiots....... continue ignore you aren't missing anything
Posted By: cfran Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/09/20
The sky is falling translates to I am a liberal Democrat. It’s a mindset/disease.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/10/20
The sky is falling translates to I am a liberal Democrat. It’s a mindset/disease.

Name one poster here at The Campfire that has ever used that phrase when talking about the Co virus. The sky is falling, that phrase.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/10/20

I never had a dog leave paw prints all over the hood, windshield and roof of my freshly washed and waxed car. Sure can't say the same for cat's. I'd gladly help pay to send every cat in America over to China where they're apparently appreciated at the meat market.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/10/20
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I never had a dog leave paw prints all over the hood, windshield and roof of my freshly washed and waxed car. Sure can't say the same for cat's. I'd gladly help pay to send every cat in America over to China where they're apparently appreciated at the meat market.

You’re speaking of Tiger Soup as listed on some menus there.
Posted By: MILES58 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/16/20
We're past 30,000 now.

You willing to man up and admit you don't know what you're talking about yet?
Posted By: cfran Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/16/20
And your point is? That’s right, you don’t really have a leg to stand on. From the CDC, annual numbers for 2019. So what if COVID hits 80k? I know, the sky is still falling in your world . . . keep your perspective Miles.

Heart disease: 647,457
Cancer: 599,108
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404
Diabetes: 83,564
Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,672
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 50,633
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173
Let's make it simple for you. Opening the states up will kill people. Done deal.

Tell me how many and show the basis for that claim.

The people who get to die will suffer a loss at the expense of the gain of the people who benefit from the opening the states back up. Tell me how you will calculate the compensation to them for that loss and show how it will be calculated and how the payments from the people who are to benefit will be calculated.

Do not forget to include those who just get sick but do not die. They may very well have hospital bills well into the six figure range.

Lastly, do not forget to include the compensation for the suffering, because some of them do suffer horrible before they either die or recover.

All you need to do is run the numbers for Minnesota. You are free to gather up as many of your half wit friends with the same ideas and let them help you.

Lastly, those of you that are religious please calculate the damage to your soul for participating in the proposed killing/sickening of the above people..

If you can come up with a plan that accommodates the above and put up real numbers I might listen to it.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/16/20
And your point is? That’s right, you don’t really have a leg to stand on. From the CDC, annual numbers for 2019. So what if COVID hits 80k? I know, the sky is still falling in your world . . . keep your perspective Miles.

Thank you for posting this. Now let the hysterical BS continue.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/16/20

How many of those conditions are contagious?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/16/20
We're past 30,000 now.

You willing to man up and admit you don't know what you're talking about yet?

How many annual abortions DO YOU APPROVE of?
1 million? 2 million?
Fuggin self quarantine and YOU will be fine.
We could add the flu if you’d like . . .

It’s all about perspective, and if you can’t grasp it then I cannot help you. MInnesota’s unemployment rate has gone from about 1.5% to 8.6% in less than 4 weeks. Do the math on our population. We have had 87 deaths, average age of 87. Again, perspective.
Let's make it simple for you. Opening the states up will kill people. Done deal.

The people who get to die will suffer a loss at the expense of the gain of the people who benefit from the opening the states back up. Tell me how you will calculate the compensation to them for that loss and show how it will be calculated and how the payments from the people who are to benefit will be calculated.

Do not forget to include those who just get sick but do not die. They may very well have hospital bills well into the six figure range.

Lastly, do not forget to include the compensation for the suffering, because some of them do suffer horrible before they either die or recover.

All you need to do is run the numbers for Minnesota. You are free to gather up as many of your half wit friends with the same ideas and let them help you.

Lastly, those of you that are religious please calculate the damage to your soul for participating in the proposed killing/sickening of the above people..

If you can come up with a plan that accommodates the above and put up real numbers I might listen to it.

Self quarantine if you are concerned. Wow.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/16/20
Sounds like some old timers aint squared away with The Big Guy or have their finances in order.

Self quarantine if you are concerned. Wow.

Kinda what I expected. All mouth and zero response to the issue. Can't be bothered to think through what comes out of your mouth can you?
Posted By: wdvicker Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/17/20
I don't usually respond to Dumb A$$es. The Dems. are all for public transportation. Joe said so in the debates. High Speed Trains, take the bus. This is the cause of the outbreaks in the big cities. The reason Obama didn't shut down the country for any potential pandemic during his reign. Is simple everyone had to keep their mouths shut or be deemed racist. The other reason the Dems weren't trying to ruin him. We will MAGA. The Dems are losing because Americans are figuring them out. Support the Kennedy Center.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/17/20
I’m new to these call out threads, but isn’t the called out supposed to show up and post something in his defense?

Fubarski is running like a boss.

Grins 😎
Posted By: wdvicker Re: Hey Fubarski - 04/17/20
Probably has him on ignore.
© 24hourcampfire