Home
https://leakreality.com/video/1145/they-hate-social-distancing
Sisters was mad wid each other!
Damn! I truly can't understand why we have to help whole sections of society and end up with results such as this.
couldnt watch because of adblock.

But it's racist, the Yankees will be along to tell you.

Yeah I'm using Ad block.... and have zero interest in disabling it...
A “special report” on ABC News this evening had it that “unconscious bias” in the hospitals was the reason Black folks and Hispanics (they kept including Hispanics) were dying in disproportionate number from Covid 19.

No mention of obesity and lifestyle choices of course. I had to turn it off.
Three weeks in, if you get the virus now and die you didn't learn and protect yourself. All those that have been saved, already have been.

Kent
They talked about the racial discrepancy on our local news this evening. It was surprisingly balanced report. They had a black fireman talking about his underlying conditions, diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, etc. as the key to the higher death rate. Of course he blamed poverty for the problems. I guess we need to eliminate poverty so people's choices don't kill them.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
A “special report” on ABC News this evening had it that “unconscious bias” in the hospitals was the reason Black folks and Hispanics (they kept including Hispanics) were dying in disproportionate number from Covid 19.

'Unconsious bias' I like that... I guess the era of media referring to our medical professionals as hero's as ended
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Yankee here........

I was listening to the news today and the ABC dummies brought up the racial disparities of the Corona.

Weight and diabetes was the main focus. Access to health care (which really surprised me).

Basic inequality more or less.

They did not mention the Social Distancing aspect at all. I kinda knew they wouldn't however.

Thats a new one.

Sounds suspiciously systemic.
When you live in a hut, packed like sardines, it's hard to practice social distancing.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Yeah I'm using Ad block.... and have zero interest in disabling it...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS as well.
Originally Posted by gritsnfishin1
Damn! I truly can't understand why we have to help whole sections of society and end up with results such as this.

Why, it's fer tha chilren.
Most are in a poverty situation because they want to be. Many a one of them has made the choice to pull themselves up, be something. Sadly, most are content to ride the freeloader gravy train. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for them.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Just two teenage Jemimas in an affray.
you can take the species out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the species
The comments to that video are hilarious, and racist.
Originally Posted by hanco
Most are in a poverty situation because they want to be. Many a one of them has made the choice to pull themselves up, be something. Sadly, most are content to ride the freeloader gravy train. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for them.
No, I don't believe they want to be in poverty. They Don't want to do what it takes to get out of it. There is quite a bit of sacrifice involved in learning a trade or a skill you can sell, getting up and going to provide someone something they are willing to pay for. Indian reservations aren't much different in mindset. It is easier to stay and suffer rather than take responsibility and get out. Asking a ghetto mother of 3 to go to work when she is getting the equivalent of $25,000 a year is a lot to ask. We have created this problem by trying to help. It started back in the 60s.
Don't tell them.....again........they ain't listenin.
With liberals, everything boils down to race eventually.
I think it’s funny how none of the politicians will call them out on this.the poor blacks getting more infected than the white folks. Boo Hoo. Just admit you can’t keep the monkeys in the cage. Ed k
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I guess we need to eliminate poverty so people's choices don't kill them.

We've been forced to try and eliminate poverty since Roosevelt was in the white house. Those on the receiving end make no effort to use the "help" given to them...simply because that would make an end to it. Nowadays 'poverty' comes with cheap subsidized housing, free medical care, free food, free money, and a smart phone.

No one will address the real problem.
Social distancing: It be a whitey thang!
Thank god she had a mask on

Don't know if I believe they want to be. But I believe most there if over the age of 30 and they're still there in the slums the same type of person you could give a million dollars to and they would be broke back living in the slums within a year. And by the age of 30 I'm actually think I mean a little generous they're most likely 26 or so

Can't watch it. There's an impenetrable wall in front of it asking me to exclude that site from Ad Blocker. Even when I agreed to do so, the wall reappeared within seconds asking me to do it again. No way to watch it.
I posted this the other day about porch monkeys C h i m p i n g out.
https://www.facebook.com/anthony.weston.334/videos/225049418564166/?t=0
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What the hell is wrong with those white girls? Is that all they can get?
I've looked around and I just don't see any down side to this...

What the hell is wrong with those white girls? Is that all they can get?

For most, it's a 5 letter word..........D_R_U_G_S.

This is what happens when mudsharks dont listen.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

'Unconsious bias' I like that... I guess the era of media referring to our medical professionals as hero's as ended

You mean like eating an entire XL pepperoni pizza by yourself and forgetting?

LMAO.

These media numbnuts never cease to impress.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I guess we need to eliminate poverty so people's choices don't kill them.

We've been forced to try and eliminate poverty since Roosevelt was in the white house. Those on the receiving end make no effort to use the "help" given to them...simply because that would make an end to it. Nowadays 'poverty' comes with cheap subsidized housing, free medical care, free food, free money, and a smart phone.

No one will address the real problem.

Ingwe,
Maybe it didn't come across as such but that quote was my attempt at sarcasm.
You can get a free ride at many universities if you're black and have a decent GPA and desire to work and when they graduate they are hired immediately due to affirmative action policies. No excuse for the poverty cycle other than irresponsible black males impregnating multiple women in their lives and abandoning their children.

Originally Posted by ribka
You can get a free ride at many universities if you're black and have a decent GPA and desire to work and when they graduate they are hired immediately due to affirmative action policies. No excuse for the poverty cycle other than irresponsible black males impregnating multiple women in their lives and abandoning their children.

Absolutely. If anything, there has been a tremendous degree (increasing steadily over the years) of artificially generated black privilege in this nation since about the 1960s, and they still can't, for the most part, succeed as a group. You nailed the situation for them. Any effort on their part, with even an average intelligence, and they would find themselves high earning positions instantly upon graduation, while Whites have to be much smarter, and earn higher grades, to match them in that regard.
Have a few friends from Jamaica and Nigeria and you should hear them complain about our home grown blacks. Lazy, stupid, irresponsible and ungrateful for all of the opportunities given to them at birth.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Absolutely. If anything, there has been a tremendous degree (increasing steadily over the years) of artificially generated black privilege in this nation since about the 1960s, and they still can't, for the most part, succeed as a group. You nailed the situation for them. Any effort on their part, with even an average intelligence, and they would find themselves high earning positions instantly upon graduations, while Whites have to be much smarter, and earn higher grades, to match them in that regard.
why do they always have to go to hair pulling?

either throw punches or expose tiddies

thems the rules in womern street fighting
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Absolutely. If anything, there has been a tremendous degree (increasing steadily over the years) of artificially generated black privilege in this nation since about the 1960s, and they still can't, for the most part, succeed as a group. You nailed the situation for them. Any effort on their part, with even an average intelligence, and they would find themselves high earning positions instantly upon graduations, while Whites have to be much smarter, and earn higher grades, to match them in that regard.

Ah, but there is the catch, TRH, the fly in the ointment. What you say depends on them acting halfway like crackers.

Odds are, the nation is done in before the conclusion re the success if the social experiment comes in.

Insanity is keeping on trying the same failed thing over and over again.

Most will never look beyond the event, to see if that wasnt the plan all along.

Where did this made up idea of us being a great social experiment come from anyway. I'd bet our founders who paid the ultimate price never looked on their efforts that way.
© 24hourcampfire