Home
This last thing she I think she in trouble for, age discrimination, and other crap!
Thanks for the link.
Link's not working.
Denny, Hopefully she's a one term Dunce.
12344mag, I really hope you’re right. Horrible leadership, if you can even call it that.
Ignorant khűnt is trying hard to destroy the economy in Michigan. Thanks potheads! 🤬
Originally Posted by Kingthing0307
12344mag, I really hope you’re right. Horrible leadership, if you can even call it that.

I like how Kingston describes her. "Borderline Criminally incompetent"
Originally Posted by steve4102
Thanks for the link.

You lucky I got the post let alone the link!!!😁
Posted By: sse Re: Governor Shietmore rides again - 04/10/20
the woman is one miserable hag
Now the biatch says starting tomorrow you can't travel to a second home or cabin elsewhere in MI. And she says Home Depot and Lowes must close the paint, flooring, and garden departments.
Well dumb biatch, what happens if a pipe breaks and I have to replace drywall and flooring? There is something on walls called PAINT.
Next she will say what groceries are essential and what are not.
And, specifically says that landscapers cannot mow lawns. You can bet your ass her lawn and the grass at the capital will be cut. Wonder if trimming her bush is essential?
DNR says fishing and hunting are open. How the fluck can I hunt on my property if I can't go there? It will be a cold day in hell when someone can't go to their own damn place.
#firethisbitch
#perfectvpforasenilemoron
#fixthedamngovernor
Where's the link?

MM
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Kingthing0307

I like how Kingston describes her. "Borderline Criminally incompetent"

I wish we could describe our Queen/Governor as "Borderline Incompetent"......

but instead we describe her as moronically stupid INCOMPETENT....NO Borderline about it...
My adblocker is killing the link. It doesn't even show on the OP.
Assuming one of you guys gets caught going to your camp, is that a hanging offense?

You reckon they got enough possum cops or other LEO’s that are gonna snitch ya out.

Gotta get caught first.

Then what?

Just asking. Us Cajuns wouldn’t take kindly to such as that.

DF
I've said this on a couple forums. The order clearly states that you can go grocery shopping. What if the grocery store u like best is in the same town as your cabin. Then its legal to drive home and your cabin would be your nearest home. There isnt [bleep] in that order that says where u have to shop/get your food. That being said I drive truck all around Michigan every day doing restaurant delivery. I havent seen a car pulled over in 3 weeks. Cops dont want Covid either. I've seen several cars driving 100+MPH down the interstate and never saw them pulled over ahead.
Posted By: RAS Re: Governor Shietmore rides again - 04/10/20
I plan going to my property as much as I want. I could care less what the governor says.
Originally Posted by k20350
I've said this on a couple forums. The order clearly states that you can go grocery shopping. What if the grocery store u like best is in the same town as your cabin. Then its legal to drive home and your cabin would be your nearest home. There isnt [bleep] in that order that says where u have to shop/get your food. That being said I drive truck all around Michigan every day doing restaurant delivery. I havent seen a car pulled over in 3 weeks. Cops dont want Covid either. I've seen several cars driving 100+MPH down the interstate and never saw them pulled over ahead.

Kinda hard to get pulled over in this state right now, you really have to be fugging up.

I just hope I can get paint this weekend.........
Definitely screwed up my plans to go north turkey hunting.

I’ll take a Sharpie and cross out Area K and write in Area ZZ private land only. laugh

And she still wants to add a friggin’ 45 cents a gallon gasoline tax. Tar and feathers would be too nice her.
I live next to a small lake, last weekend every one that has a place on the lake, almost all are from down state, All were fill with cars and trucks! Ill bet it will be the same this week!
Originally Posted by saddlering
I live next to a small lake, last weekend every one that has a place on the lake, almost all are from down state, All were fill with cars and trucks! Ill bet it will be the same this week!

You don't own their property because you looked at it. Go over and ask them to leave. See what it gets you.
https://www.cadillacnews.com/corona...8ef9c6e-79f3-11ea-9e1d-b78d845f7d7d.html

https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...-whitmers-latest-stay-at-home-order.html

I do not have a vacation home, so don't get to the northern lakes often. I can understand the issue if if the small lake communities are being inundated with downstaters not practicing social distancing. However, this is far different from the person heading to their remote cabin, going turkey hunting, or fishing.

Gretchen wants to be VP and she wants to show she can piss in the tall grass with the big dogs. She really doesn't care about the Michigan economy because her voters all feed at the public trough or are union members. They get paid regardless of what happens (then their dues help Dems get elected). The people that work in or own the truly small businesses probably don't vote for her anyways so she does not care.

We need leadership to craft a targeted plan that Michigan residents will endorse. I suspect so many are pissed off right now that they are more likely to ignore the recommendations. The one and two person businesses and the jobs that do not have contact should be exempted (among others). At the same time as residents we need to commit to do our best with social distancing.

The shutdown in this state is heading for six weeks, that's almost 1/8 of the year. I am afraid this is going to wipe out a lot of businesses. Of course the big Dem crowd likes this because more people will be forced on to government programs which seem to never end (and get them elected).

Remember, as a friend told me last night, elections have consequences.

405wcf
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by saddlering

You don't own their property because you looked at it. Go over and ask them to leave. See what it gets you.

I see this virus has brought out some people's lack of reading comprehension.
Pleas show where he's telling anybody to do anything.
Originally Posted by 405wcf

I do not have a vacation home, so don't get to the northern lakes often. I can understand the issue if if the small lake communities are being inundated with downstaters not practicing social distancing. However, this is far different from the person heading to their remote cabin, going turkey hunting, or fishing.

Gretchen wants to be VP and she wants to show she can piss in the tall grass with the big dogs. She really doesn't care about the Michigan economy because her voters all feed at the public trough or are union members. They get paid regardless of what happens (then their dues help Dems get elected). The people that work in or own the truly small businesses probably don't vote for her anyways so she does not care.

We need leadership to craft a targeted plan that Michigan residents will endorse. I suspect so many are pissed off right now that they are more likely to ignore the recommendations. The one and two person businesses and the jobs that do not have contact should be exempted (among others). At the same time as residents we need to commit to do our best with social distancing.

The shutdown in this state is heading for six weeks, that's almost 1/8 of the year. I am afraid this is going to wipe out a lot of businesses. Of course the big Dem crowd likes this because more people will be forced on to government programs which seem to never end (and get them elected).

Remember, as a friend told me last night, elections have consequences.

405wcf

Spot on post in all regards.

MM
I talked to a number of LEOs who belong to the gun club (which she closed). 911 is directing any "EO-noncompliance" to a website where appropriate action will be taken...or not. wink They also said the prosecutor laughed when asked what to do with these non-compliant miscreants breach the EO.

So I'll be offline for the turkey/trout opener coming up. I hear it's nice north of the 45th parallel this time of year...
Posted By: sse Re: Governor Shietmore rides again - 04/10/20
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
I talked to a number of LEOs who belong to the gun club (which she closed). 911 is directing any "EO-noncompliance" to a website where appropriate action will be taken...or not. wink They also said the prosecutor laughed when asked what to do with these non-compliant miscreants breach the EO.

So I'll be offline for the turkey/trout opener coming up. I hear it's nice north of the 45th parallel this time of year...

good luck hope you don't end up in the clink
Petition to recall Whitmer.....

PETITION
I'm still going to our property. Been there last couple of days, got work to do. Screw her.
Originally Posted by muffin

I don't live in or near MI so I didn't read the petition. However, (and maybe this is Capt'n Obvious), someone should probably look Whitmer's past and see if she did any work on the Scott Walker recall campaigns given that you're neighbors to WI.

You KNOW that if a MI recall were to get any legs she'd be crying foul. Would be nice to rub her nose in something if she participated in any way in any of the several Scott Walker recalls.
Originally Posted by sse

If he does I'll gladly bail his ass out.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by sse

If he does I'll gladly bail his ass out.

Bail? Bail? We don't need no stinking bail!
We'll bust him out. Like Dukes of Hazzard.
OK, so who's got the right car for the job?
© 24hourcampfire