Home
James Carville, the Democrat strategist and former Bill Clinton adviser, went on MSNBC this week and claimed that Republicans will “kill people” to stay in power.

And of course, no one at MSNBC challenged him on this.

James Carville says Republicans ‘will kill people to stay in power, literally’

Longtime Democratic strategist James Carville claimed Wednesday that Republicans were so intent on maintaining power that they would literally “kill people” in order to do so.

“My kind of mission in the short-term is to sound the alarm to say [that] Mitch McConnell and the Supreme Court — they’re going to do everything they can to hold onto power,” Carville said duing an appearance on MSNBC.

“This thing in Wisconsin was one of the most awful things I’ve ever seen in my life,” Carville added, referring to the controversy over whether to postpone the Badger State’s primary elections due to the coronavirus pandemic. “The extent that they will go to to hold onto power — it was all about one Supreme Court seat in Wisconsin — they will kill people to stay in power, literally.”

Neither MSNBC anchor Brian Williams nor former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele, pushed back on Carville’s claim.

Earlier in the segment, Carville predicted that Trump would emphatically lose his bid for reelection in November.

“I am totally, totally unimpressed by President Trump’s political powers,” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-kill-people-stay-power-literally-video/

Benember one thing, Whatever wrongdoing Democrats accuse their opponents of, is exactly what they are doing.
I am ready.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am ready.

Fur what?
Originally Posted by steve4102
I am ready.

Fur what?

A dozen chocolate Dongs (medium)
Cream filled please!
Brazilian cream for Conrad
Is that thicker than Norwegian cream?
The Democrats are a friggin disgrace.
James Carville needs to look in the mirror.

That replitian POS always was a hypcritical jackwagon
A binary party strategist using hyperbolic rhetoric regarding the opposing party. I haven’t seen that one yet.

Anyone who watches any MSM at this point is just looking to be entertained.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I am ready.

Fur what?

A dozen chocolate Dongs (medium)

Should go to New Orleans. I remember Mayor Noggin claiming it would be chocolate again.
That little chkunt Carville still hanging around.. Saw the skinny little prick on TV night before last. Looked like he had the Big C.
James Carville, the Democrat strategist and former Bill Clinton adviser, went on MSNBC this week and claimed that Republicans will “kill people” to stay in power.

And of course, no one at MSNBC challenged him on this.

Longtime Democratic strategist James Carville claimed Wednesday that Republicans were so intent on maintaining power that they would literally “kill people” in order to do so.

“My kind of mission in the short-term is to sound the alarm to say [that] Mitch McConnell and the Supreme Court — they’re going to do everything they can to hold onto power,” Carville said duing an appearance on MSNBC.

“This thing in Wisconsin was one of the most awful things I’ve ever seen in my life,” Carville added, referring to the controversy over whether to postpone the Badger State’s primary elections due to the coronavirus pandemic. “The extent that they will go to to hold onto power — it was all about one Supreme Court seat in Wisconsin — they will kill people to stay in power, literally.”

Neither MSNBC anchor Brian Williams nor former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele, pushed back on Carville’s claim.

Earlier in the segment, Carville predicted that Trump would emphatically lose his bid for reelection in November.

“I am totally, totally unimpressed by President Trump’s political powers,” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-kill-people-stay-power-literally-video/

Benember one thing, Whatever wrongdoing Democrats accuse their opponents of, is exactly what they are doing.

Cool...so he is saying that Arkanicide is really a Republican term.

You know, a term that even Australians have heard, from across the other side of the globe.

Who knew.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
That little chkunt Carville still hanging around.. Saw the skinny little prick on TV night before last. Looked like he had the Big C.

Or aids.

They accuse others.....
I live in Green Bay. Our lefty mayor refused to use trained National Guard as poll workers to keep our polling locations open. Instead he closed all 30 polling places and replaced them with 2 polling places. Either the mayor is an incompetent idiot or he intentionally planned to disenfranchise voters. Both polling locations were thronged with people - polls closed at 8 pm, people were still voting at 12:30 am.
But it’s ok for the VA governor to hold elections... one day before the shelter in place ends??
One party is doing everything not to loose power, the other is doing everything to gain power. Nothing new here.
Originally Posted by Slavek
One party is doing everything not to loose power, the other is doing everything to gain power. Nothing new here.

Just go away and die you mongrel grub.
Carville is bat$hit crazy and comes off that way in that clip. Nothing new.

Nothing a baseball bat won't fix applied properly. He is tied with John Podesta as one of the Commie Parties biggest losers.
Originally Posted by jdunham

Fits in perfectly well @ msnbc .......
It is good to realize that "Trump Derangement Syndrome" has reached pandemic proportions. Hopefully the curve spikes in early November.
I wonder if they all laugh and carry on when the camera is off, wondering if their stream of lies has gotten to anyone.
Just jmmy, givin one more peek into his rabid skull. He's not an idiot, just a world class fool.

Ironic comment from a guy who worked for the klintonistas.
Carville, playing court jester for 40 years......Bwaa..ha..ha....laugh a minute.
Carville peaked in "Old School"...
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I wonder if they all laugh and carry on when the camera is off, wondering if their stream of lies has gotten to anyone.

I think they really believe their own bullscchit…….bob
Carville needs to go back under his rock.

He's always looked like he's from another solar system to begin with.

There aren't many people who bring out my suppressed primal urge to inflict great pain, but he's one of them.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Just jmmy, givin one more peek into his rabid skull. He's not an idiot, just a world class fool.

Ironic comment from a guy who worked for the klintonistas.

Using the old Klinton playbooks

"GOP is gonna take Social Security and Medicare away and starve old folks"
Originally Posted by jk16

when he gets going all mad dog, he looks like "chupacabra"!!!
lol

He needs to eat a bat.
watching msm is like watching Laugh In.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

He needs to eat a bat.

Yeah, one of ash 36 inches long.
I'm sure it's true. So will anyone else. Not much difference between either side.
He is a disgrace to LSU.
Originally Posted by jk16

You're being kind with that description...............he is the personification of evil, right along with the Clinton's & The Muslim.

MM
This is the same dunce who claimed the Demonrats would rule for 40 years after the election of Barry Soetoro.LOL

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Dunce? He looks more like a demon.

Is he the reason you call them Demonrats?
Isn't that #11 of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"? Accuse your opponent of wrongdoing before you can be caught at it.
He can see evil where it doesn't exist, but is blind to it in the Clintons he worships. What entity could cause somebody to be that way?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Isn't that #11 of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"? Accuse your opponent of wrongdoing before you can be caught at it.

That was one of Joseph Stalin's favorite tricks, but I'm sure Alinsky liked the idea.
The Dems must be desperate to bring him out.
He's married to Mary Matlin, a conservative. WTH? She can't even talk sense into the "Ragin' Cajun"?
So, Carville thinks I’d kill to stay in power? Of what, control of my truck? The lawnmower? He has it all wrong. Given a change of circumstances here in America I’d kill just for laffs. DGAF about power, but do care about the country I swore to defend against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.
Old snake head knows how to yank chains...
Same folks that predicted Clinton would win in 2016. I'm feeling good about Trump's chances.

You mean...like....the Clintons for instance?
Carville and "strategist" don't seem like they go together. Just a shock jock like Skip Bayless is with sports.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

He's always looked like he's from another solar system to begin with.

There aren't many people who bring out my suppressed primal urge to inflict great pain, but he's one of them.

Copy that. Same here.

If society ever really degrades, wouldn't be surprised to hear he and Podesta were sharing a tree.

Lying little prick.
© 24hourcampfire