Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
James Carville, the Democrat strategist and former Bill Clinton adviser, went on MSNBC this week and claimed that Republicans will “kill people” to stay in power.

And of course, no one at MSNBC challenged him on this.

James Carville says Republicans ‘will kill people to stay in power, literally’

Longtime Democratic strategist James Carville claimed Wednesday that Republicans were so intent on maintaining power that they would literally “kill people” in order to do so.

“My kind of mission in the short-term is to sound the alarm to say [that] Mitch McConnell and the Supreme Court — they’re going to do everything they can to hold onto power,” Carville said duing an appearance on MSNBC.

“This thing in Wisconsin was one of the most awful things I’ve ever seen in my life,” Carville added, referring to the controversy over whether to postpone the Badger State’s primary elections due to the coronavirus pandemic. “The extent that they will go to to hold onto power — it was all about one Supreme Court seat in Wisconsin — they will kill people to stay in power, literally.”

Neither MSNBC anchor Brian Williams nor former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele, pushed back on Carville’s claim.

Earlier in the segment, Carville predicted that Trump would emphatically lose his bid for reelection in November.

“I am totally, totally unimpressed by President Trump’s political powers,” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-kill-people-stay-power-literally-video/

Benember one thing, Whatever wrongdoing Democrats accuse their opponents of, is exactly what they are doing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I am ready.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am ready.

Fur what?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
I am ready.

Fur what?

A dozen chocolate Dongs (medium)

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Cream filled please!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Brazilian cream for Conrad

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Is that thicker than Norwegian cream?

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
The Democrats are a friggin disgrace.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
James Carville needs to look in the mirror.

That replitian POS always was a hypcritical jackwagon

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A binary party strategist using hyperbolic rhetoric regarding the opposing party. I haven’t seen that one yet.

Anyone who watches any MSM at this point is just looking to be entertained.

Last edited by jacksprat; 04/11/20.

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

-Patrick Henry
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I am ready.

Fur what?

A dozen chocolate Dongs (medium)

Should go to New Orleans. I remember Mayor Noggin claiming it would be chocolate again.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That little chkunt Carville still hanging around.. Saw the skinny little prick on TV night before last. Looked like he had the Big C.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
James Carville, the Democrat strategist and former Bill Clinton adviser, went on MSNBC this week and claimed that Republicans will “kill people” to stay in power.

And of course, no one at MSNBC challenged him on this.

James Carville says Republicans ‘will kill people to stay in power, literally’

Longtime Democratic strategist James Carville claimed Wednesday that Republicans were so intent on maintaining power that they would literally “kill people” in order to do so.

“My kind of mission in the short-term is to sound the alarm to say [that] Mitch McConnell and the Supreme Court — they’re going to do everything they can to hold onto power,” Carville said duing an appearance on MSNBC.

“This thing in Wisconsin was one of the most awful things I’ve ever seen in my life,” Carville added, referring to the controversy over whether to postpone the Badger State’s primary elections due to the coronavirus pandemic. “The extent that they will go to to hold onto power — it was all about one Supreme Court seat in Wisconsin — they will kill people to stay in power, literally.”

Neither MSNBC anchor Brian Williams nor former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele, pushed back on Carville’s claim.

Earlier in the segment, Carville predicted that Trump would emphatically lose his bid for reelection in November.

“I am totally, totally unimpressed by President Trump’s political powers,” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-kill-people-stay-power-literally-video/

Benember one thing, Whatever wrongdoing Democrats accuse their opponents of, is exactly what they are doing.

Cool...so he is saying that Arkanicide is really a Republican term.

You know, a term that even Australians have heard, from across the other side of the globe.

Who knew.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
That little chkunt Carville still hanging around.. Saw the skinny little prick on TV night before last. Looked like he had the Big C.

Or aids.

They accuse others.....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I live in Green Bay. Our lefty mayor refused to use trained National Guard as poll workers to keep our polling locations open. Instead he closed all 30 polling places and replaced them with 2 polling places. Either the mayor is an incompetent idiot or he intentionally planned to disenfranchise voters. Both polling locations were thronged with people - polls closed at 8 pm, people were still voting at 12:30 am.

Last edited by Badgerloader; 04/11/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But it’s ok for the VA governor to hold elections... one day before the shelter in place ends??

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One party is doing everything not to loose power, the other is doing everything to gain power. Nothing new here.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
One party is doing everything not to loose power, the other is doing everything to gain power. Nothing new here.

Just go away and die you mongrel grub.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Carville is bat$hit crazy and comes off that way in that clip. Nothing new.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Nothing a baseball bat won't fix applied properly. He is tied with John Podesta as one of the Commie Parties biggest losers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 13 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,720
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.