Home
Posted By: sse Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Well, well...

Democrat Gov. Newsom: Trump Has Met ‘Every Single Direct Request That He Was Capable Of Meeting’

“Tonight, you know, obviously, you’ve had differences with the President in the past, tough words on both sides,” CNN’s Anderson Cooper said. “You’ve been able to work together, it seems, in this for the needs of your state.”

“Yeah, look, I mean … we’re involved in 68 lawsuits with the Trump administration. I’ve been on your show, I haven’t been timid. He certainly hasn’t been timid,” Newsom responded. “But I got to say this, it’s just the fact. I’d be lying to you. I’d be lying to the American people. Every single direct request that he was capable of meeting he has met. We have the U.S.N.S Mercy in California because of his direct intervention and support; 2,000 of these federal medical stations because of his direct support.”

“And so I can only speak for myself, but I have to be complimentary, otherwise I would be simply lying to you, misleading you,” Newsom continued. “And that is a wonderful thing to be able to say, and I hope that continues. But this has been a remarkable moment, or at least we’ve been able to rise above that partisanship.”
Posted By: irfubar Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Don't trust that rat bastard
Posted By: hatari Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
My post from 4/08/20

Originally Posted by hatari
Andrew Cuomo is not the next rising star for the Progressive Dems. His whining doesn’t win him admiration from the middle, only Trump haters.

Worry about Gavin Newsome. He is slick, articulate, and can praise Trump on virus response while resisting Trump Admin on everything else.

He is the next Bill Clinton and he is sharp and smart and this “appreciation” for Trump is the calculated start of his 2024 run.

He is painting himself as “reasonable” and not a kool aide drinker. He’s going to be the “sensible” candidate. Dangerous!
Posted By: Gunaddict Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Who was that "masked man" - and what did he do with the CA governor?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
My post from 4/08/20

Andrew Cuomo is not the next rising star for the Progressive Dems. His whining doesn’t win him admiration from the middle, only Trump haters.

Worry about Gavin Newsome. He is slick, articulate, and can praise Trump on virus response while resisting Trump Admin on everything else.

He is the next Bill Clinton and he is sharp and smart and this “appreciation” for Trump is the calculated start of his 2024 run.

He is painting himself as “reasonable” and not a kool aide drinker. He’s going to be the “sensible” candidate. Dangerous!

You don't even live here and you can see the writing on the wall.

Others aren't so prescient.

My wife has been back here for years. I returned from WA in 2016. Yet, because of her living here I've been following him for awhile now and saw that writing too.

Geno
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
So telling the truth, ONE TIME, about the President is supposed to give credence to your 68 lawsuits against him and all the lies you tell about him?
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Playing both sides.

Which is the name of the game.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
My post from 4/08/20

Hatari for the win .
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
I have no use for Newsom, but it is surprising to see him actually speak the truth for a change. No hope for CA, but refreshing for a couple of seconds of sound bite
Posted By: Certifiable Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Nice of him to admit that I suppose but make no doubt he has eyes on the big prize... and you all should be keeping tabs on him.

He’s not a snake in the grass. He’s the anaconda in the swamp
Posted By: boatammo Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Yup! he's as bad as they get it! DON'T forget it!
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Sse: Interesting. And surprising!
The "dnc" will have his ass if he keeps that up.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
My post from 4/08/20

PREZACTLY! Spot On as always Hatari !
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Good God! Gavin Newsom speaking praise for our President. Stop the World, I Want to Get Off.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
related to Pelosi
nuff said.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Only reason he's talking like that, is the national coverage. Let America see what a kind and understanding person he is.

This joker is a rat.

The President is working like he does everyday for us Americans. Let's keep on supporting CV-19 or not.
God bless the USA
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Only reason he's talking like that, is the national coverage. Let America see what a kind and understanding person he is.

This joker is a rat.

The President is working like he does everyday for us Americans. Let's keep on supporting CV-19 or not.
God bless the USA

Yep, something to use in the future.

"see, I supported the other party's President during the Corona. I'm willing to be non-partizan and work across the aisle".

Perfect for campaigning.

Maybe go for a Senate seat first. One of our Senators is getting up in age you know. That way, if he doesn't make it past the Dem primaries, he's still in a position of power as a Senator from one of the most powerful states.

Geno
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Yup....Newson has had his eyes on the crown for a long time. He’s strategic and shown patience in his climbing.

If he ever becomes POTUS we’re in for a nightmarish ride.

Hoping for another Justice on our side when Trump grabs another 4 years.

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Yup....Newson has had his eyes on the crown for a long time. He’s strategic and shown patience in his climbing.

If he ever becomes POTUS we’re in for a nightmarish ride.

Hoping for another Justice on our side when Trump grabs another 4 years.

😎

He might just run on a ticket with Kate................as co-Presidents..................the progressive thing to do.

Geno
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
So telling the truth, ONE TIME, about the President is supposed to give credence to your 68 lawsuits against him and all the lies you tell about him?

No he is playing the Kim Jong-un game. Got to praise the dear leader to get needed supplies. Now thats the truth for you.
Posted By: las Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Pelosi has willed her seat to him. Nephew, I hear..
Posted By: jdunham Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Cuomo said almost the same thing yesterday in his press conference. Said Trump has gone above and beyond on anything they have asked for or needed for NY. My money is on Newsome for 2024 and he will be a problem we don't have an answer for yet.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Originally Posted by jdunham
Cuomo said almost the same thing yesterday in his press conference. Said Trump has gone above and beyond on anything they have asked for or needed for NY. My money is on Newsome for 2024 and he will be a problem we don't have an answer for yet.

'T-wer it up to Hillary both would be taken out with drone strikes for such language...
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
guy is a maggot. this costs him very, very little if anything, but could gain hm substantial capital with idiot voters, in the future.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
I bet he threw up in his mouth a little when he uttered those words.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
Originally Posted by irfubar
Don't trust that rat bastard

Nope, Newsom will be running for the top spot in the near future.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
My post from 4/08/20

You were right then and you are correct today. He scares me.
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: Newsom Fesses Up - 04/12/20
His state needs federal money, and he's positioning himself for 2024. These are the only reasons he's putting on a facade of reasonableness. But he loathes Trump and everything he stands for, so yes, beware of him.
© 24hourcampfire