Home
https://therepublicpost.wordpress.c...8pz14rYTZoUxrxDN9yiXvGigg1t2oLpMWwUoYGy0

Date: April 12, 2020Author: ONEMORESMOKE 0 Comments

“Benghazi matters. Not just because Americans were murdered. Not just because terrorists attacked a U.S. consulate. But because the White House and the State Department have engaged in misdirection at the highest levels to cover up whatever happened there,” Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, wrote in U.S. News.

The Gateway Pundit reported Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed an “awful” internet video for the deaths of four Americans in the terror attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi.

Hillary made the comments just three days after the assault on the compound that killed Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

The State Department released a phone transcript this week that proves Hillary Clinton knew the Benghazi massacre was a planned attack and not a protest.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents this week.

DEVELOPING
The sounds of silence from msm........nothing will happen to her.....
About time
Just more to add to "Pissed Off List"...

Ain't nuthin' gonna happen to any of them. They are above the law.

That gets proven daily.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That gets proven daily.

Yep. Unfortunately 😡
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

That gets proven daily.

Yep. Unfortunately 😡

Does she have someone who tastes her food or liquor? Poison her. Justice served.
They found proof that politicians lie.

Stop the presses!!!!

We all knew she was lying. The only ones who believed her are the ones who voted for her. Or, they didn’t believe her and didn’t care.

Think she’ll be charged with lying to Congress? ROTFLMAO
A man went to prison for that video.

That gets proven daily.

This ^^^^^ in spades, & yes, nothing is going to happen.

Way too many sheeple are just willing to let it go.

MM
Originally Posted by Rugies
A man went to prison for that video.

Yep...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blamed-f...d-after-attack-now-lives-in-poverty-fear
"What difference does it make"!
Her days are numbered. Hide and watch.
Our only chance is to re-elect DJT and Mike (Race Bannon) Pence and maybe then we will see some prosecutions. As I recall, Candidate Trump said he would not go after Hillary for any crimes. I'm sure he said that to placate the folks who were on the fence. Now in the second 4 years he no longer has to placate anyone. He can prosecute anyone he so chooses. Mike Pence owes nothing to nobody but he is the #2 guy. I really want to see her behind bars just to send the message that an honest government can and will do it. But: like many of you, I am tired of waiting and I really don't like the fact that the politically connected are getting by with this crap.

kwg
I always have thought the French had it right when they put the guillotine to good use.

Hell.....we wouldn't even have to sharpen it for old pencil neck.
Originally Posted by MLC

This. I really believe she's going down like a fat kid on a teeter totter.
While Everybody is distracted from the virus imagine that
Originally Posted by ldholton

Be nice if Hillary caught the Virus!
A question for the group.
Is a phone transcript evidence?
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by MLC

I think the Grim Reaper will visit her before justice ever does.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by MLC

Yep!

Nah...it won't go near her...professional courtesy.
I guess Q was right in saying the declass has begun.

"C before D and then the Pain". I guess the trafficked women and "C"hildren have been saved and now the "D"classification is beginning.

Still breaking the news to the folks gently, though. Letting them get exposed to the truth gradually, before the big stuff is released.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Ha, you gotta be kidding. Just like the folks in Beijing and the Chinese military wheels who didnt get the Corona, they are on their Plaquenil pills.
Originally Posted by viking
About time

This "breaking news" occured back in 2016.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ting-knew-benghazi-attack-planned-weeks/

Originally Posted by jaguartx

Ha, you gotta be kidding. Just like the folks in Beijing and the Chinese military wheels who didnt get the Corona, they are on their Plaquenil pills.

Yeah...but they are still sorta human.

Be nice if half the folks in DC caught the VIrus. I'm sure you know the half I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by Squidge
About time

Does that make it less true? Also, it might be an updated list as there are some new people on it.
Mein Gott! Hillary lied about Benghazi? I am shocked, shocked!!
About time

Does that make it less true? Also, it might be an updated list as there are some new people on it.

Nothing new at Judicial Watch, I looked.
compare the lists
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Be nice if half the folks in DC caught the VIrus. I'm sure you know the half I'm talking about.

Yep!
Can we send them blankets?
The only justice we'll see is what we take ourselves.
A question for the group.
Is a phone transcript evidence?

Haha. Goid one.

( I saw what you did there ).
About time

From the OP Link.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...releases-new-clinton-benghazi-documents/
I guess Q was right in saying the declass has begun.

"C before D and then the Pain". I guess the trafficked women and "C"hildren have been saved and now the "D"classification is beginning.

Still breaking the news to the folks gently, though. Letting them get exposed to the truth gradually, before the big stuff is released.

Nope, Q was wrong, again.

From Judicial Watch.

court filings in Judicial Watch litigation show that the record was only produced after two federal court judges ordered the State Department to produce more Benghazi-related records to Judicial Watch.

The State Department previously told a federal court that the Kandil document wasn’t responsive to Judicial Watch’s request and resulting lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01511)) seeking:

Under court order, the State Department released 11 documents responsive to the Judicial Watch request with large blocks of information redacted.

In other words, JW had to sue the State Department (Pompeo) in order for them to obtain this information.

Forcing the SD in court to turn over documents is a far cry from declass, especially when large protions of the released information was redacted and remains classified.

So, No Q was not right, this was NOT a declassification by our Government.

That gets proven daily.

Hillary doesn't deserve "The LAW".. she is part of the fiasco called "The Law"...

what Hitlery needs is good old fashion Down South or Out West 19th Century Vigilante Justice....

No trial, no excuses, no "poor me".....just you are guilty of allowing 4 American citizens to be dead due to Radical Islam.. and they died because YOU did nothing to stop it, and then you spent time lying about, and them breaking US Law, with about everything you did to cover it all up.. and distance yourself from your participation in the outcome...

you deserve the same demise that you allowed Ambassador Stevens to endure...at the hands of a Radical Islamic mob.
Originally Posted by Seafire

That gets proven daily.

Hillary doesn't deserve "The LAW".. she is part of the fiasco called "The Law"...

what Hitlery needs is good old fashion Down South or Out West 19th Century Vigilante Justice....

No trial, no excuses, no "poor me".....just you are guilty of allowing 4 American citizens to be dead due to Radical Islam.. and they died because YOU did nothing to stop it, and then you spent time lying about, and them breaking US Law, with about everything you did to cover it all up.. and distance yourself from your participation in the outcome...

you deserve the same demise that you allowed Ambassador Stevens to endure...at the hands of a Radical Islamic mob.

Public hanging and then drug through the streets is too good for her.
Originally Posted by Seafire

That gets proven daily.

Down South or out West..... schidt!

Salem Ma. had what she needs,
300 years ago.
Originally Posted by steve4102
About time

From the OP Link.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...releases-new-clinton-benghazi-documents/

"April 14, 2016 | Judicial Watch
State Department Belatedly Releases New Clinton Benghazi Documents"

The only new information we might see will come depositions that haven't taken place yet.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/video...judicial-watch-on-benghazi-email-server/
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by MLC

I want to see hours and hours of her head & eye bobble attacks. Wouldn't that be justice if it became a permanent condition?
That would be cruel and unusual-much like being dragged through the streets of Benghazi.
So what? Not one damn thing will happen to her.

The virus would reject the body in her case.
And the beat goes on.............
Originally Posted by benchman
So what? Not one damn thing will happen to her.

................ Of course not....... Because I'm sure that there's nothing there that any reasonable prosecutor would pursue, Right ?
Originally Posted by stxhunter

“Benghazi matters. Not just because Americans were murdered. Not just because terrorists attacked a U.S. consulate. But because the White House and the State Department have engaged in misdirection at the highest levels to cover up whatever happened there,” Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, wrote in U.S. News.

The Gateway Pundit reported Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed an “awful” internet video for the deaths of four Americans in the terror attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi.

Hillary made the comments just three days after the assault on the compound that killed Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

The State Department released a phone transcript this week that proves Hillary Clinton knew the Benghazi massacre was a planned attack and not a protest.

DEVELOPING

Look at this, Roger. The bitch knew 10 days in advance.

LaRoy, Gayghost, Sickermore, djs, and SAC- tell us dumbassess how she woulda been a great POTUS.

Us dumbasses are waiting, Gayghost.

Come on la Roy.

https://therepublicpost.wordpress.c...ghazi-attack-planned-10-days-in-advance/
We hired Trump because he said he would clean this mess up. Too many chants of “lock her up” at his rallies for him to not know what was expected. And he went along with it, which was acceptance of that job. The only folks I see going to jail are his supporters, like Flynn and Stone. He better get busy, or there are gonna be a lot of folks sitting the next election out. I hear it all the time. People are awake, they know what has been done, and they demand some justice be done.

If it is not done, my hope is that enough will decide they are going to have to get up and get it themselves. It has to happen. We have gone too long allowing traitors and criminals to walk around free living on our dime. We are complicit by our lack of resolve and action to correct the situation. Evil triumphs because good me do nothing. We hired Trump to do the job, and he appears not to be doing it. Do we hire him for another four years to play us for fools while we grow older? I am not saying I am sure we are being played, but it looks more like that every day. By November it will be clear, one way or the other. Then we have a decision to make.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
We hired Trump because he said he would clean this mess up. Too many chants of “lock her up” at his rallies for him to not know what was expected. And he went along with it, which was acceptance of that job. The only folks I see going to jail are his supporters, like Flynn and Stone. He better get busy, or there are gonna be a lot of folks sitting the next election out. I hear it all the time. People are awake, they know what has been done, and they demand some justice be done.

If it is not done, my hope is that enough will decide they are going to have to get up and get it themselves. It has to happen. We have gone too long allowing traitors and criminals to walk around free living on our dime. We are complicit by our lack of resolve and action to correct the situation. Evil triumphs because good me do nothing. We hired Trump to do the job, and he appears not to be doing it. Do we hire him for another four years to play us for fools while we grow older? I am not saying I am sure we are being played, but it looks more like that every day. By November it will be clear, one way or the other. Then we have a decision to make.

And the decision sure won't be FUGGEN Biden.

Take care, Willie

DEVELOPING

LaRoy, Gayghost, Sickermore, djs, and SAC- tell us dumbassess how she woulda been a great POTUS.

Come on la Roy.

There is a reason she is not President. grin

I have no idea why The Republic Post is regurgitating old news and presenting it as new information, the original Judicial Watch press release in your link goes back to MAY 18, 2015. Maybe folks need a reminder.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...nned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/

If Hillary knew it. Obama knew it.
We need another investigation into it because obviously 10 wasn't enough.

DEVELOPING

Come on la Roy.

There is a reason she is not President. grin

I have no idea why The Republic Post is regurgitating old news and presenting it as new information, the original Judicial Watch press release in your link goes back to MAY 18, 2015. Maybe folks need a reminder.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...nned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/

The 35 year anniversary of the Mt St Helens eruption... which got more press?
Hillary not only knew she probably planned and paid for it. The guy that put together the attack said early on he was paid to do it.

Bb

LMAO!! grin
© 24hourcampfire