Home
Posted By: downwindtracker2 It's History - 04/20/20
We are living through the most momentous moment in history I have ever seen, I didn't see WW2 and I would bet the majority of you didn't either. It's the Great Depression and the Spanish Flu rolled up into one. It's worth taking note of the events.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Yep. The biggest con job ever pulled on the American People. And the second Coup attempt on a sitting POTUS.
Posted By: antlers Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Is the rest of the world in on it too...?
Posted By: krp Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Comparing the more densely populated cities in the world against NY, it doesn't add up.

Kent
Posted By: Bocajnala Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Originally Posted by krp
Comparing the more densely populated cities in the world against NY, it doesn't add up.

Kent

Meaning? That new York is so high?

-Jake
Posted By: Boise Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Am I the only one that see this as a liberal attack on our President that has gone totally out of control? They forced him make the decision of either the people or the economy thinking he would pick the economy and then hammer him for picking money over citizen lives. It was a great plan, I would have thought the President would have kept the economy thumping but he's smarter than me and chose citizen lives. We'll never learn the truth or at least the truth will be so masked that it won't be clear.

Why are the cities numbers so high? Da' they're controlled by the liberals and they need high number to support their narrative. Since our President has elected to feed the dark state rope we can expect this to go on until good data filters through and the scam is exposed. Then I'm okay with hanging them all as traitors.
Posted By: Ringman Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Boise,

The president doesn't like people to die. Remember when he didn't retaliate against one of our enemies because the number of deaths would be about 150?
Posted By: Boise Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Originally Posted by Ringman
Boise,

The president doesn't like people to die. Remember when he didn't retaliate against one of our enemies because the number of deaths would be about 150?

I don't know of that event. I seldom watch the news. Was that in retaliation for the Iranian missile attack?
Posted By: UPhiker Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Originally Posted by Boise
Am I the only one that see this as a liberal attack on our President that has gone totally out of control? They forced him make the decision of either the people or the economy thinking he would pick the economy and then hammer him for picking money over citizen lives. It was a great plan, I would have thought the President would have kept the economy thumping but he's smarter than me and chose citizen lives. We'll never learn the truth or at least the truth will be so masked that it won't be clear.

Why are the cities numbers so high? Da' they're controlled by the liberals and they need high number to support their narrative. Since our President has elected to feed the dark state rope we can expect this to go on until good data filters through and the scam is exposed. Then I'm okay with hanging them all as traitors.

Are the Chinese and Iran and Europe in on it too?
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Are the Chinese and Iran and Europe in on it too?

China is damn sure “in on it”.
Posted By: Salty303 Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
We are living through the most momentous moment in history I have ever seen, I didn't see WW2 and I would bet the majority of you didn't either. It's the Great Depression and the Spanish Flu rolled up into one. It's worth taking note of the events.

Its history for sure. But its no where near the Great Depression or the Spanish Flu. I know its not over though but there's good signs here and there that it may be before long.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Originally Posted by antlers
Is the rest of the world in on it too...?

Yes the deep state is world wide.
Posted By: boatammo Re: It's History - 04/20/20
dims, chicoms, and NWO together book it!!!
Posted By: krp Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Meaning? That new York is so high?

-Jake

Yes, No US city is in the top 30 of the world, yet NY death numbers are more than every country but Spain, Italy and France, The NY/NJ death numbers are more than every country except Italy.

9 of the top 10 most densely populated cities in the US are in NY city metro, and 7 of those cities are in NJ state.

The NY/NJ numbers should be combined.

Kent
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: It's History - 04/20/20
The NYC/NJ numbers are highly suspect.
Posted By: jacksprat Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Yep. The biggest con job ever pulled on the American People. And the second Coup attempt on a sitting POTUS.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Posted By: slowmover12 Re: It's History - 04/20/20
For those living in the northeast, do the local newscasts show any in hospital footage of the overrun hospitals in NYC or NJ? I personally have not seen anything on the national front.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Spanish Flu killed more people in the US than the Red Death has killed worldwide, this aint the Spanish Flu.
Posted By: Redneck Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
That.
Posted By: downwindtracker2 Re: It's History - 04/20/20
I agree with the Spanish Flu being bad, it killed more Americans than all the wars of the 20th century. In fact we are using the Spanish Flu playbook. We got nothing else. But it doesn't take away from the fact we are seeing history up close. I've grew up with stories of the Depression. My parents grew up extremely poor. as in the poorest families in their towns. The Millenniums will tell their kids about this.

I'm old and experienced enough not to believe in conspiracies, maybe one in million is that bright, I've never met him,however greed and stupidity rule the rest of that million. And I've met a lot of them in my life.
Posted By: rong Re: It's History - 04/20/20
Originally Posted by slowmover12
For those living in the northeast, do the local newscasts show any in hospital footage of the overrun hospitals in NYC or NJ? I personally have not seen anything on the national front.

CBS ran a story a couple weeks back that dramatized the situation,turns out the clip was from a hospital in Italy.
They always speak of overcrowding ,but don't show people out in the hall ways.
Oddly alot of other hospital workers are getting laid -off due to no surgeries,if it was so bad would they not use nurses as they need? I don't understand it.
Posted By: RickyD Re: It's History - 04/20/20

I certainly hope not! Nor do I believe you are. This is truly our sweet liberal demoncraps playing their "don't let a crisis go to waste without exploiting it for their gain" game.
It's time and past time to clear the board.
© 24hourcampfire