Home
I'm told a coon, and her litter of young are in the nose of the Exis trailer. Every year a coon sets up housekeeping there. That would not so bad, but they always chew up the wires.
"Mama'd sweep 'em off with a broom."
I don’t like coons very much. They tear up a lot of things!
put a pile of Hot BBQ chips and a couple gallons of orange soda outside next fall they'll build a tar paper shack next to it and leave the trailer alone.
Bait a trap with a 40 ounce Colt 45!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm told a coon, and her litter of young are in the nose of the Exis trailer. Every year a coon sets up housekeeping there. That would not so bad, but they always chew up the wires.

If it happens every year, why aren't you doing something to fix the problem and prevent the coons from getting in there?
Build some mini section 8 housing for them.
Had a problem with coons in the white.........oh never mind
The coons are gone, the wirings fixed, son-in-law is headed to the auction with cull cow, and bull.
The coons are gone, the wirings fixed, son-in-law is headed to the auction with cull cow, and bull.

You evict them, or solve the problem permanent like? grin
that happened in my old neighborhood in philly when i put up a bball hoop at the end of my driveway. it didn't last long.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You know, as do I, that there isn't any evicting of raccoons, once they're settled in, the only answer is to solve the problem permanently.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Evidently he likes the yearly drama. Gives him something else to post about on the Fire.
I was out in the field at the time, the notion of putting a 22 bullet through the trailer is not a good one.
Good thing you weren't in your pajamas. Apparently if you are it's poaching.
I bottle fed some young ones, they still had their eyes shut. Crazy as a pet coon is right.

I named two Bonnie, and Clyde. Their offspring may still be about.
I bottle fed some young ones, they still had their eyes shut. Crazy as a pet coon is right.

I named two Bonnie, and Clyde. Their offspring may still be about.

Good on you Wabi! Gotta love a coon story with a positive ending. So many times coon stories end up bad for the coons.
Coons eat whatever they can, sweet corn, shield corn, mulberry's, chickens. They get by.
Coons eat whatever they can, sweet corn, shield corn, mulberry's, chickens. They get by.

Grape soda pop, orange soda pop, chitlins,grits, watermelon, fried chicken, pork rinds, bbq chips, any kind of fast food...then call it racist if you point out that diet will give you heart problems.
Oh you were talking raccoons my bad
© 24hourcampfire