Home
The stupidity continues, here we have a meat packing facility that tested all its employees, 17% pop positive for Covid that is 373 out of 1500 employees. ALL of them are asymptomatic .Now they send them all home and quarantine, sanitize the plant perform contact tracing etc.... for an illness that ZERO out of 373 people even developed a symptom for. If this doesn't give people a first f ucking clue I'm not sure what will.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/us/triumph-foods-outbreak-missouri/index.html

373 employees and contract workers at Triumph Foods in Buchanan County, Missouri, have tested positive for coronavirus. All of them were asymptomatic, according to a press release from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
The state of Missouri has reported 8,386 cases and 352 deaths statewide as of Sunday night, according to the Health Department Website.
Triumph, a pork processing plant, is located in St. Joseph, on the border of Missouri and Kansas.
It is just one of dozens of meat packing plants and food processing facilities across the country that have seen outbreaks of the virus, forcing shutdowns and sparking concerns of possible food shortages.

Ongoing testing at the plant
Testing at the plant has been ongoing since last week and results have been coming in over the past few days, the release from DHSS said.
As of April 30, at least 1,500 had been tested, a previous release said.
Why I can live without eating meat in the pandemic
"We continue to work this weekend contacting these asymptomatic patients and have initiated the process of contact tracing with those determined to be close contacts of our positive cases," Dr. Randall Williams, director of DHSS, said in the release.
DHSS wants those with symptoms or those who have been in contact with a positive case to reach out to their healthcare provider for testing.
17% of employees tested positive
Mark Campbell, CEO of Triumph Foods, thanked employees for undergoing testing in a video message Sunday. "Being swabbed wasn't much fun, yet the test results will be critical to helping us understand where the coronavirus is in our facility and our communities."
'The food supply chain is breaking,' Tyson says as plants close
Lab results indicate that 17% of those tested are positive for the virus, Campbell said.

Those with positive test results have been asked to stay home and self-isolate. They will be paid under the company's Covid wage continuation policy, according to Campbell.
The company is also providing care packages, including hand sanitizer and face masks, to infected workers. In an effort to slow the spread, the company continues to deep clean, sanitize and disinfect the facility, Campbell said.
For those who didn't know for day one that this is political, there's another clue.
Originally Posted by heavywalker
The stupidity continues, here we have a meat packing facility that tested all its employees, 17% pop positive for Covid that is 373 out of 1500 employees. ALL of them are asymptomatic .Now they send them all home and quarantine, sanitize the plant perform contact tracing etc.... for an illness that ZERO out of 373 people even developed a symptom for. If this doesn't give people a first f ucking clue I'm not sure what will.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/us/triumph-foods-outbreak-missouri/index.html

373 employees and contract workers at Triumph Foods in Buchanan County, Missouri, have tested positive for coronavirus. All of them were asymptomatic, according to a press release from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
The state of Missouri has reported 8,386 cases and 352 deaths statewide as of Sunday night, according to the Health Department Website.
Triumph, a pork processing plant, is located in St. Joseph, on the border of Missouri and Kansas.
It is just one of dozens of meat packing plants and food processing facilities across the country that have seen outbreaks of the virus, forcing shutdowns and sparking concerns of possible food shortages.

Ongoing testing at the plant
Testing at the plant has been ongoing since last week and results have been coming in over the past few days, the release from DHSS said.
As of April 30, at least 1,500 had been tested, a previous release said.
"We continue to work this weekend contacting these asymptomatic patients and have initiated the process of contact tracing with those determined to be close contacts of our positive cases," Dr. Randall Williams, director of DHSS, said in the release.
DHSS wants those with symptoms or those who have been in contact with a positive case to reach out to their healthcare provider for testing.
17% of employees tested positive
Mark Campbell, CEO of Triumph Foods, thanked employees for undergoing testing in a video message Sunday. "Being swabbed wasn't much fun, yet the test results will be critical to helping us understand where the coronavirus is in our facility and our communities."
Lab results indicate that 17% of those tested are positive for the virus, Campbell said.

Those with positive test results have been asked to stay home and self-isolate. They will be paid under the company's Covid wage continuation policy, according to Campbell.
The company is also providing care packages, including hand sanitizer and face masks, to infected workers. In an effort to slow the spread, the company continues to deep clean, sanitize and disinfect the facility, Campbell said.

Not all strains of C-19 are equal.

Sounds like the workers in that plant have the one we should be using to establish herd immunity.
The WuFlu panic is just another hoax of the same provenance as Russian collusion, the Ukrainian phone call, Stormy!, Emoluments!, etc. Just another GetTrumpSchemeOfTheWeek (TM) but with a lot more collateral damage. The left never letting a crisis go to waste.
But we were told more testing is the answer? like it could prevent death.....

So these meat processing plants start testing, find hundreds of positives and close the plant..... yet they are asymptomatic.....

So let see.... the people claiming more testing is the answer are the same ones that want to keep things shut down.... hmmmmm

What do our resident chicken littles have to say? hahahahhahahaha
As I understand it, people who have COVID-19 and are asymptomatic can still spread it.
Posted By: ingwe Re: This Covid $hit is serious! - 05/04/20
Looking at the CDC figures on Covid-19 deaths ( not the "presumptive ones....the REAL ones) as of 4/25/20 I crunched the numbers and you have a .0011% chance of dying from Covid alone. As I pointed out elsewhere, you are almost as likely to be killed by a flamingo.
Originally Posted by irfubar

So these meat processing plants start testing, find hundreds of positives and close the plant..... yet they are asymptomatic.....

So let see.... the people claiming more testing is the answer are the same ones that want to keep things shut down.... hmmmmm

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Sounds like the workers in that plant have the one we should be using to establish herd immunity.

Not all strains are equal?
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
As I understand it, people who have COVID-19 and are asymptomatic can still spread it.

And? Who cares, its pathetic low mortality rate is no reason to send this country into a depression.

But yet again, thanks to the worst generation ever, who is terrified of it, we going to plunge this country into something it will never recover from.
Covid deaths in the US are 38,576

Source?
What prompted the testing at this facility?

No $hit how do you suppose 373 people caught it?
Originally Posted by kingston

My understanding is an attempt to start testing "front-line" workers, this facility acquired the test and everyone did it.

Not even close.

There was an interesting study out of China. They identified 30 strains and the most virulent were 270 times more deadly than the least deadly of the 30 they identified.

Yes C-19 is real, and some strains will kill you dead quickly, but not all of them. The dominant strain here in Colorado is rather unpleasant, unlike the one in the story above which sounds relatively benign.

Until testing includes the viral load factor of the offending strain, we don't have the kind of testing necessary to make informed decisions.
I want to be injected with the weak strain then..... smile

#herdimmunity
Packerland processing plant in Green Bay did the same test with similar results.... Not to mention the prison in Ohio....

Same Same.
I want to be injected with the weak strain then..... smile

#herdimmunity

#roadtrip #buchanancounty #missouri
Originally Posted by ingwe
Looking at the CDC figures on Covid-19 deaths ( not the "presumptive ones....the REAL ones) as of 4/25/20 I crunched the numbers and you have a .0011% chance of dying from Covid alone. As I pointed out elsewhere, you are almost as likely to be killed by a flamingo.

Do you have a link to those numbers?
I'm starting to miss the presidents daily briefings. We watched everyone in it's entirety.
We watched everyone in it's entirety.

That's how people go straight to the top

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/covid-19.htm

This has links to all the tabulated CDC dat.

I suspect Poobah forgot to move his decimal when he converted to a percentage. Here in CO our confirmed deaths as a percentage of population is 0.015%.

No $hit how do you suppose 373 people caught it?

The point being that quarantining anyone who tests positive, even if they are asymptomatic, might limit the further spread.

I think that we should go for herd immunity and accept 1,000,000 deaths, but I'm indifferent to human death as long as it doesn't impact me or my family.

Not even close.

There was an interesting study out of China. They identified 30 strains and the most virulent were 270 times more deadly than the least deadly of the 30 they identified.

Yes C-19 is real, and some strains will kill you dead quickly, but not all of them. The dominant strain here in Colorado is rather unpleasant, unlike the one in the story above which sounds relatively benign.

Until testing includes the viral load factor of the offending strain, we don't have the kind of testing necessary to make informed decisions.

With all due respect that sounds like total bullschit.
Excess Deaths Visualization

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fox news reports 68,326.

But then, to be truthful, I believe any of these numbers about as much as the Chinese #s.

I suspect Poobah forgot to move his decimal when he converted to a percentage. Here in CO our confirmed deaths as a percentage of population is 0.015%.

0.0011% is a small number, 3,630 of the entire 330,000,000 American population, assuming that 0.000011 is the same as 0.0011%.

I'm good with a fatality rate of 0.3%.

My understanding is an attempt to start testing "front-line" workers, this facility acquired the test and everyone did it.

Reporting from "The Hill" says 90% where asymptomatic, sounds like there were a few symptomatic cases.

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...rocessing-plant-in-missouri-confirms-373

In a video released by Triumph Foods, CEO Mark Campbell said that as of 5:53 pm on May 3, 17 percent of the tested staff tested positive. More than 90 percent of samples of the positive test results were collected from asymptomatic patients.

Toward the end of April, the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) partnered with the City of St. Joseph Health Department, Northwest Health Services and Mosaic Life Care to offer COVID-19 testing to employees at the Triumph Foods plant in St. Joseph.

By April 30, at least 1,500 employees at the meat processing plant were tested. In an updated press release from the DHSS, more than 2,300 employees were tested by May 1.
as it doesn't impact me or my family.

Howard Hughes pulled it off, so can you. grin

Source?

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.14.20060160v1
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Fox news reports 68,326.

But then, to be truthful, I believe any of these numbers about as much as the Chinese #s.

The CDC says 38k...... seems everyone is playing loose with the numbers

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Fox news reports 68,326.

So were the Chinese numbers high, or low?

Fox news reports 68,326.

If it wasn't a million plus it means nothing..... wink

Fox news reports 68,326.

Note: Provisional death counts are based on death certificate data received and coded by the National Center for Health Statistics as of May 4, 2020. Death counts are delayed and may differ from other published sources (see Technical Notes).

NOTE: Number of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period. The United States population, based on 2018 postcensal estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau, is 327,167,434.

*Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction, age, and cause of death.

Fox news reports 68,326.

Do you know how to read footnotes?

NOTE: Number of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period. The United States population, based on 2018 postcensal estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau, is 327,167,434.

*Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction, age, and cause of death.

1Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1

2Percent of expected deaths is the number of deaths for all causes for this week in 2020 compared to the average number across the same week in 2017–2019. Previous analyses of 2015–2016 provisional data completeness have found that completeness is lower in the first few weeks following the date of death (<25%), and then increases over time such that data are generally at least 75% complete within 8 weeks of when the death occurred (8).

3Pneumonia death counts exclude pneumonia deaths involving influenza.

4Influenza death counts include deaths with pneumonia or COVID-19 also listed as a cause of death.

5Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, pneumonia, or influenza, coded to ICD–10 codes U07.1 or J09–J18.9.
If the death toll in China with 1.4 billion people didn't hit a million plus is all you need to know..... they live in filth with extreme population density, the perfect breeding ground for a deadly pandemic.
Maybe "covid" isn't so deadly?
Maybe the panic over "covid" is deadly?
Maybe the panic was created by people with agendas?

Fox news reports 68,326.

Do you know how to read footnotes?

1Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1

2Percent of expected deaths is the number of deaths for all causes for this week in 2020 compared to the average number across the same week in 2017–2019. Previous analyses of 2015–2016 provisional data completeness have found that completeness is lower in the first few weeks following the date of death (<25%), and then increases over time such that data are generally at least 75% complete within 8 weeks of when the death occurred (8).

3Pneumonia death counts exclude pneumonia deaths involving influenza.

4Influenza death counts include deaths with pneumonia or COVID-19 also listed as a cause of death.

5Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, pneumonia, or influenza, coded to ICD–10 codes U07.1 or J09–J18.9.

I don't need no stinkin footnotes from Academic bureaucrats...... ymmv
The numbers are phony , that's the point
I would have expected the CDC numbers to be higher than actual, since they relaxed their usual standards for cause of death diagnoses.

CDC basically told physicians that they can code COVID-19 is they think that it was a factor, regardless of an actual positive test or consideration of any underlying previously diagnosed health conditions. As long as healthcare organizations are getting a higher rate of reimbursement for a COVID-19 diagnosis, they will code the highest paying diagnosis.

When I worked for a large healthcare provider, we had algorithms tailored for each insurance carrier that allowed us to maximize the reimbursement opportunities. That was 30 years ago, so I'm sure that healthcare providers have much more sophisticated systems now.

Fox news reports 68,326.

I would think they wouldn't inflate the #s to make them look bad on the world stage.
My guess is they are low. Way low.
If the death toll in China with 1.4 billion people didn't hit a million plus is all you need to know..... they live in filth with extreme population density, the perfect breeding ground for a deadly pandemic.

odds of containing covid in China given its rate of spread here and everywhere else in the world is unlikely, given that they had no idea what hey were dealing with and lockdown measures could have been months behind.

Fox news reports 68,326.

It's interesting, compare the 38K with 21,455 which is the difference between total deaths YTD (79,761) less the threshold for excess deaths (58,306).

Fox news reports 68,326.

It's interesting, compare the 38K with 21,455 which is the difference between total deaths YTD (79,761) less the threshold for excess deaths (58,306).

The key phrase in that chart is "predicted deaths"
We need to try and be patient, as hard as it is. Trump is walking a fine line between getting schit going again, dealing with the inevitable Democrat blame for every death that occurs from any cause, stupid attacks from the media and the political posturing of every governor. It'll happen soon but it needs to be a managed process. As far as I can tell, he's doing about the best he can at this point in the process.
Posted By: las Re: This Covid $hit is serious! - 05/04/20

If they have it. I would question the validity of the tests in the above case, and in all cases. We know China sent us a bunch of faulty test kits.

Not to mention that asymptomatic people can still work. How much chance they have of passing it to others in the products they handle is likely small to non-existant, but I don't know that for sure. There are likely ways to test/alleviate this aspect also.

So, China's numbers are more reliable than the CDC's?

I don't think that COVID-19 will turn out to be that deadly, but it seems odd that it hasn't killed more Chinese, considering their population density.

I think that at least 99.7% of us will live through it, but our standard of living might take a generation to recover.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
We need to try and be patient, as hard as it is. Trump is walking a fine line between getting schit going again, dealing with the inevitable Democrat blame for every death that occurs from any cause, stupid attacks from the media and the political posturing of every governor. It'll happen soon but it needs to be a managed process. As far as I can tell, he's doing about the best he can at this point in the process.

The problem with being patient is as time goes on the economic destruction gets very real.

We have better data on this and they have not changed the narrative..... hmmm maybe there is an agenda at play here?

I think that at least 99.7% of us will live through it, but our standard of living might take a generation to recover.

The lasting legacy of the boomers hopefully. Save us, phuuck you.

So, China's numbers are more reliable than the CDC's?

Kingston, you need to apply some common sense and figure these things out for yourself..... people with agendas are playing with all the numbers

Fox news reports 68,326.

You might want to look at that chart a bit more closely. That 21K difference (79k -58K) is for just one week.

I don't think that COVID-19 will turn out to be that deadly, but it seems odd that it hasn't killed more Chinese, considering their population density.

Agreed, the question is was it necessary to shut the economy down? or did that serve certain peoples agendas?

Patience? While the world economy implodes? WTF is wrong with people. If this continues it won't matter who is the POTUS, Trump, Biden, Jesus, or Flave, the economy is going to be reminiscent of the Great Depression or worse. If you are telling me we should play political games and ruin our economy so that Trump has a better chance at re-election I don't know what to say to that line of thinking.

The problem with being patient is as time goes on the economic destruction gets very real.

We have better data on this and they have not changed the narrative..... hmmm maybe there is an agenda at play here?

I'm quite confident that Trump knows the longer we go the worse things get and he is going as fast as he thinks is possible all things considered.
Is everybody in Italy dead?
Don't hear much on the news about them lately
The key phrase in that chart is "predicted deaths"

Correct, the number of deaths expected YTD based on previous years VS. the number of deaths this year (w/COVID-19 contributing)

There are only 21.5K more deaths than would be anticipated. Some of this is due to people not dying in car crashes, etc due to decreased/altered activity patterns.

I'm not sure if reporting delays are factored in or not, but this 21.5K comes from the same data set that your 38K comes from, so comparing the two is perfectly reasonable as they'd both be skewed by the same delays in reporting, no.

Sweden? They must have got the non-deadly strain there too.

You might want to look at that chart a bit more closely. That 21K difference (79k -58K) is for just one week.

Oh fück..

I'm quite confident that Trump knows the longer we go the worse things get and he is going as fast as he thinks is possible all things considered.

The only thing that makes sense regarding Trumps response in light of better info is he has a grand plan to use the emergency powers he currently has to do some lasting good for our country...
If that isn't the case we are screwed

Oh fück..

You two geeks love these charts and numbers bullshit..... smile

Patience? While the world economy implodes? WTF is wrong with people. If this continues it won't matter who is the POTUS, Trump, Biden, Jesus, or Flave, the economy is going to be reminiscent of the Great Depression or worse. If you are telling me we should play political games and ruin our economy so that Trump has a better chance at re-election I don't know what to say to that line of thinking.

Patience doesn't mean not making things happen as fast as possible. It means, Trump is probably quite aware of all the same concerns that you have, and that most of us have, and is going as fast as he thinks is possible.
Meat Packers are using this situation to Jack up prices. Stop production, farmers cattle prices drop, consumers meat prices go up, guess who wins.
It would be super-cool if we ever got an actual, accurate count. Impossible, but cool.
Originally Posted by Beaglemaster
Meat Packers are using this situation to Jack up prices. Stop production, farmers cattle prices drop, consumers meat prices go up, guess who wins.

Awww agendas at play..... never let a good crisis go to waste... (Rahm Emanuel)
Originally Posted by 280shooter
It would be super-cool if we ever got an actual, accurate count. Impossible, but cool.

At the end of the day total deaths will tell the story..... from all causes

The original strain first identified in Wuhan is know as the "A" strain, which as we know, is not very pleasant.

Italy's was slightly different, now called the C, but less deadly then the A.

It was the B that came into the U.S. though Washington. It's less deadly then both of the above, but was genetically isolated before the stain in Italy, hence it's nomenclature.

I'm not sure which strain hit Sweden, but I think it was an attenuated version of C. They did better than Italy, but worse than us on a per capita basis. Of course they also have better life styles than Italy, but medical care not as good as ours, so there's additional variables as well.

Oh fück..

Yea.

This shìt is definitely real.
Posted By: RickyD Re: This Covid $hit is serious! - 05/04/20

It gets more interesting when data is also provided for their ages and health issues. That would very well mirror roughly the same number who would have died anyway in the last 4 months.

Are the lieberal states and cities still counting the traffic fatalities, and everything else, as Covid deaths?

Wouldn't it be nice to life in a country where half of it can't be believed? There is a solution!
The world has 7.8 billion people.

Every year we lose a recorded amount.

If 2019-2020 we lose a million more than previous years you will have a number to calculate from.

Then do the math.

I will make another prediction, the death rate with be stupid low!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." Mark Twain.

I'm sure the Democrats aren't padding any of the numbers.

Oh fück..

Ok,I just looked at the raw data and the 2020 excess for the US is 32,848. I'm not sure how the data supplied with the graphic correlates or rather why it doesn't.
Posted By: djs Re: This Covid $hit is serious! - 05/04/20

A totally accurate count may not be possible, but it will be severe; unless you think the economy (while very important) overrules life.

The original strain first identified in Wuhan is know as the "A" strain, which as we know, is not very pleasant.

It was the B that came into the U.S. though Washington. It's less deadly then both of the above, but was genetically isolated before the stain in Italy, hence it's nomenclature.

Complete bullshit, as usual.

There are different genetic markers contained within covid-19 cold viruses, but only as a result of the DNA left behind from the population it has previously infected.

Kinda like 23 and me can tell where you're from.

But the covid-19 virus part is the same, has the same average for cold viruses virulence and less than average fatality rate, no matter the genetic markers.
This is a long but good discussion. All the data comes back similar to the study at this plant.
Someone famous s wrote something like this in 1851. We have not so much to fear but fear.

Time to get on with it.

I'm not sure which strain hit Sweden, but I think it was an attenuated version of C. They did better than Italy, but worse than us on a per capita basis. Of course they also have better life styles than Italy, but medical care not as good as ours, so there's additional variables as well.

Sweden has nearly 23k confirmed cases, around a 10% death rate in confirmed cases. They basically kept their economy open, canceled large events and told people to practice social distancing. It is said they are near the point of developing herd immunity because of their actions.
Originally Posted by djs

A totally accurate count may not be possible, but it will be severe; unless you think the economy (while very important) overrules life.

Why are you even commenting? you have been proven wrong over & over.....

Then again a liberal government retiree can't be expected to know a damn thing.... carry on... wink
Originally Posted by Fubarski

There are different genetic markers contained within covid-19 cold viruses, but only as a result of the DNA left behind from the population it has previously infected.

But the covid-19 virus part is the same, has the same average for cold viruses virulence and less than average fatality rate, no matter the genetic markers.

Go play with your Dinosaurs.

The adults are talking.
Originally Posted by djs

You ever wonder why we all learned about the Great Depression a far cry more than the Spanish Flu in school? One was much more painful and memorable than the other.
Originally Posted by lostleader
This is a long but good discussion. All the data comes back similar to the study at this plant.
Someone famous s wrote something like this in 1851. We have not so much to fear but fear.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds is an early study of crowd psychology by Scottish journalist Charles Mackay, first published in 1841

I read this 27 years ago.
Originally Posted by djs

You ever wonder why we all learned about the Great Depression a far cry more than the Spanish Flu in school? One was much more painful and memorable than the other.

Good point wink
Originally Posted by djs

Kids hear about the Great Depression in school because it gives the liberals the opportunity to teach how awesome big government programs are and how they save people from scary schit. I'm sure the next generation will learn about COVID because it'll give the opportunity to tell all the kids how the government took away everyone's freedoms for their own good.
Sweden has nearly 23k confirmed cases, around a 10% death rate in confirmed cases. They basically kept their economy open, canceled large events and told people to practice social distancing. It is said they are near the point of developing herd immunity because of their actions.

To achieve Herd immunity 60% of population needs to have been infected. Sweden's population is 10 Million.
Posted By: djs Re: This Covid $hit is serious! - 05/04/20
Maybe it is chit, but to date, Coivid-19 has 1,177,0o0+ Us cases and 68,690 deaths. And this is on-top n the normal deaths, and the beat goes on!!!!!

see: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Lots of retarded ass know it alls on this thread, thats obvious....

How many of you all day posters are epidemiologists, or work for the CDC...

Crickets...

Just pro know nothings that know it all....
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Crickets...

Those stupid schits are the ones who lied to us and destroyed our economy... gfy

To achieve Herd immunity 60% of population needs to have been infected. Sweden's population is 10 Million.

Don't confuse confirmed cases with immunity, you forget that there were 373 people testing positive asymptomatic. This meat packing plant is not a fluke its more a testament to real life.

See immunity tests performed in LA County by Stanford University and testing done in NYC that show nearly 20% of the population in NYC has antibodies.
Originally Posted by djs

No. I'm just not a gullible dumbchit. If you are at risk, isolate yourself. GFY

Don't confuse confirmed cases with immunity, you forget that there were 373 people testing positive asymptomatic. This meat packing plant is not a fluke its more a testament to real life.

See immunity tests performed in LA County by Stanford University and testing done in NYC that show nearly 20% of the population in NYC has antibodies.

373 of 2300

Crickets...

Welcome!

Sweden's also a (mostly) homogeneous population that can follow simple instructions, such as observing social distancing standards. Similar to Germany, who also did well compared to it's neighbors.

I wonder how well similar voluntary guideline would of work out in parts of South Chicago? whistle

We can contrast Shicago with South Dakota, which is also populated largely with Scandinavians and never officially shut down....

Crickets...

I have casually noticed your post and determined you do not have two brain cells clicking together and that is why very few respond to you

Crickets...

You probably need a mechanic to change your oil as well. God forbid you think for yourself.
Originally Posted by Beaglemaster

Fugging clueless...

Your right.... all the chicken processors are in this together in Delmarva.... its a total false narrative that one of the most rural areas on the east coast, has one of the highest infection rates per 1k people....

All because they want to burn the growers..... and raise prices..... while literally selling their stock for pennies on the dollar to the local community.

Or could it be.... it really is that contagious, and people standing next to each other really arent catching it left and right causing small communities like ours to have extremely high infection rates??

The great ruse of 2020...

Sweden's also a (mostly) homogeneous population that can follow simple instructions, such as observing social distancing standards. Similar to Germany, who also did well compared to it's neighbors.

I wonder how well similar voluntary guideline would of work out in parts of South Chicago? whistle

We can contrast Shicago with South Dakota, which is also populated largely with Scandinavians and never officially shut down....

[/quote]

You say that as if I should care. wink

Being free requires a lot of personal responsibility

Crickets...

I have casually noticed your post and determined you do not have two brain cells clicking together and that is why very few respond to you

Funny, because you responded to it twice in less that 3minutes....

As well as your 30 other posts on this thread affirming your teeny cock syndrome trying to prove your value to your internet buddies...

Carry on lil one...
Why are leftists so obsessed with the other guy's penis?

That it does, which is apparently lost on most folks these days.
Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds is an early study of crowd psychology by Scottish journalist Charles Mackay, first published in 1841

I read this 27 years ago

Didn't have the internet back then but they had plenty ne'er dowells that knew how to manipulate folks with fear

This went to shiess when some figured out how to use this disease for their political ends rather than the country's good. They have their hired tools posting here.

I see you noticed the map of where things shut down, and where they didn't.
Do you azzhats really think someone is paying people to post different views on this very forum?

LMAO....

Seriously???

The adults are talking.

Over your head, apparently. Lotsa room there.

So, let's break it down into a concept you can identify with.

Last week, you hung out with kingston, leroy, valsdad, and dmfk911.

Then, you find out you got the covid.

That means, somebody's condom broke.

But, you don't know whose it was.

It's possible to tell, because when the covid-19 virus replicates within an individual, part of their own genetics is contained within the newly formed covid-19 viruses.

So, when they injected you with the dose of covid, their genetic markers came into you (LOL), along with the covid-19 virus.

Let's award paternity to leroy, in this instance.

In theory, at that point it's a slightly different covid-19 virus you've got, because it's got parts of leroy's dna in it. So, you've got a little extra leroy left in ya.

As special as you would find that, unfortunately the covid-19 part is the same as anyone else's.

And it's no more deadly, in any sense, than any other covid-19 virus.
Do you azzhats really think someone is paying people to post different views on this very forum?

LMAO....

Seriously???

Do you think I give a f uck what you get paid to post here?

I see you noticed the map of where things shut down, and where they didn't.

Yes... these things are not lost on me.... wink

The adults are talking.

It's possible to tell, because when the covid-19 virus replicates within an individual, part of their own genetics is contained within the newly formed covid-19 viruses.

So, when they injected you with the dose of covid, their genetic markers came into you (LOL), along with the covid-19 virus.

In theory, at that point it's a slightly different covid-19 virus you've got, because it's got parts of leroy's dna in it. So, you've got a little extra leroy left in ya.

As special as you would find that, unfortunately the covid-19 part is the same as anyone else's.

Unlike you, I've actually had classes in genetics.

Time for you to go home. Your mommy's calling.

The adults are talking.

Unlike you, I've actually had classes in genetics.

Time for you to go home. Your mommy's calling.

You been outed in the judgement thread.

It's all over for your bullshit on this site.

Only thing you know bout leroy's genetics, is what you tasted.

LMAO....

Seriously???

Do you think I give a f uck what you get paid to post here?

I wish I did... getting paid to talk about guns, and make fun of old sheltered jackazzes who think they have it all figured out and say so with such authority.... if they could only grasp that others in this world might have a better grasp on certain topics, but what do you expect from people who live vicariously on a forum so frequently.

Case in point... people arguing over how many people died, and why certain people would declare these deaths as covid.... all from their couch, in more than likely some extremely rural area, unaffected by the disease, and minimal if any medical knowledge!!

Lmao...

$5 please....
Whether people like it or not, the economy is going to reopen. If they don't think it's safe, they can stay home or wear their mask if that makes them feel better. But it's going to reopen. The real question is how fast it happens and what the process looks like.

It’s serious I’m telling ya’
Somehow, and I’m not sure why, but the Democrat Governors keep extending the lock down dates. Must be they don’t like their constituents?
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Somehow, and I’m not sure why, but the Democrat Governors keep extending the lock down dates. Must be they don’t like their constituents?

Has nothing to do with the virus. They have a playbook.

Right. We have pandemics so often there's a democratic play book for it. crazy
HW,

Along the same lines, why are we not hearing more about the sailors on the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

https://www.stripes.com/news/navy/n...probe-is-launched-into-outbreak-1.628019

Right. We have pandemics so often there's a democratic play book for it. crazy

Pandemic is the flavor of the month- insert whatever crisis floats your boat, and the concept applies.

The adults are talking.

laugh

Is there any chance that you're a plumber whose business has slowed down this past month or so?

Sorry to get involved again, but some chit is just too silly to ignore..

EJP1234,

Without getting into my personal details, for me it's about engaging my world, constantly improving the quality of my perspective, and maintaining the tools I use to express it.
EJP1234,

Without getting into my personal details, for me it's about engaging my world, constantly improving the quality of my perspective, and maintaining the tools I use to express it.

Kingster, love ya man , but this turd deserves no reply..... wink

Funny I was attacked by a Flamingo just the other day.. I was carrying, it wasn't....

back on topic...

If the meat packing plants in MO are like the ones in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Minnesota.. most of the employees are either hispanic or nowadays Somalis etc.. Muslim transplants brought here by Obama and the rest of his liberal buttbuddies..

Like these people know crap about hygiene and sterilization of any type.. and if they do, like they could give a schitt.. Hell Muslims come from places where your hands are your toilet paper and there is no hand washing facilities available

so then people are wondering where the corona virus came from? and how it got into the plant, and why do so many employees have it? well hire American white guys, and the problems wouldn't be there...

so once a plant has it inside... let the staff be furloughed and then go in an have it surgically cleaned...don't bring all of these third world "immigrants" back.. ain't that hard even if it will freak out the liberal leftists....

The biggest mortality factor of C 19, is clueless people who are running the show here, who have no idea of what to do about it and don't have a clue of where to get it..then they turn into chicken little once the problem arises and not before...

Like Cu-homo in New York State.. forcing Nursing Homes to take Senior Corona Cases, when they are not set up for it... then blaming the same facilities for all the deaths among the patience and then acting like he personally had no hand in it... .. Families who lost loved ones need to sue Cu-homo personally....

panic, fear and cluelessness are the most deadly traits of CV 19.. most of our leaders know, no more than the average nimrod on the street.... yet they are setting policies..., and more concerned about the political outcome than the mortality numbers.. they are willing to sacrifice Americans.. as long as it fits their political agendas....

There is an election this fall... people need to remember this crap when they cast those votes....
EJP1234,

Kingster, love ya man , but this turd deserves no reply..... wink

Unless it's flippant.
HW,

Along the same lines, why are we not hearing more about the sailors on the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

And Diamond Princess cruise like 700 people pop positive and what like 11 die? and the average age on a cruise is hovering just below a fugging nursing home.
HW,

We're they the ones that were teleported through a worm hole to new York and back?
HW,

And Diamond Princess cruise like 700 people pop positive and what like 11 die? and the average age on a cruise is hovering just below a fugging nursing home.

21 deaths.
HW,

21 deaths.

And the ages hovering just below a nursing home.
HW,

21 deaths.

And the ages hovering just below a nursing home.

No argument there.
Well I figure I have a far better chance of dying from a heart attack than the Chinese communist party virus. That said all the deaths may or may not have been caused by the virus. If you were non symptomatic and happened to have a heart attack I'll bet they say you died of the CCP virus. And before we had accurate tests how many died of the flu and had their names added to the new virus's resume'?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
HW,

We're they the ones that were teleported through a worm hole to new York and back?

Damn shame Al Bielek died.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I don't even know what that means.
Fauci knew about HCQ in 2005 -- nobody needed to die

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives...w-about-hcq-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die
Posted By: RickyD Re: This Covid $hit is serious! - 05/05/20

Sounds like two in the torso and one in the head, to me. But these days, everything does. wink
Don't have to wait in line at the store anymore. Get all up close and personal with person in front of you. Cough. They dive out of line. Repeat.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Sounds like two in the torso and one in the head, to me. But these days, everything does. wink

I don't know what that means either.

those are some dangerous bastards...
Posted By: djs Re: This Covid $hit is serious! - 05/05/20
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Fauci knew about HCQ in 2005 -- nobody needed to die

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives...w-about-hcq-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die

Anthony Fauci, MD is NOT the Director the National Institutes of Health, as stated in the cited reference. Rather, he is the National Institute of allergy and Infectious Diseases, one part of the National Institutes of Health. If this citation is incorrect, what else is?

The Director of the NIH is Francis S. Collins. see: https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-director
Posted By: djs Re: This Covid $hit is serious! - 05/05/20
And, it Fauci is so bad and deceitful, Trump should replace him.

I don't even believe those numbers, I'd be willing to bet that 300 people haven't died just from Hoax-19, with no other conditions.
© 24hourcampfire