Home
Posted By: Muffin Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
There's a name for that:............ "Suicide By Cop".
Posted By: slumlord Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Shows how fast someone can close a distance
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
That'll buff out
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
More winning.
Posted By: ERK Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Center mass. Worked well. Ed k
Posted By: ingwe Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Au Revoir schittbag///
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Sadly the cop has to deal with that, but there were no choices allowed by the deceased.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Six to the chest, Lights Out!
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Ooops, someone forgot their body armor
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
The perp would have had a better chance of survival if he tried that in NY City; where the cops fire huge amounts of rounds and score very few hits.
Posted By: Batchief909 Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Watch closely as the perp runs towards the cop.......cop's adrenaline kicks in......shaking. Damn........sad situation for both parties.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Was that a knife he was carrying?
Posted By: Batchief909 Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Was that a knife he was carrying?

Yes
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Six to the chest, Lights Out!

I only counted five... Just enough...
wink
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
hits to shots ration was impressive. Here in the north east its usually around 1:30 or so.
Wish we could get another 5-7 minutes added to that video. Ya know...where he turns into a sopping, leaky teabag.
Posted By: djs Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Sadly the cop has to deal with that, but there were no choices allowed by the deceased.

Yes, the guy really left the cop no choice - sadly. I grew up in Montgomery County Md and always felt the county police were well trained - I only hope the cop will get good counseling to help him deal with the result.
I personally would not need counseling after smoking someone like that. Hell, he wanted it.

I was pretty distraught over a box turtle that I ran over a few days ago but after I went to Taco Bell, my emotional state was fully restored.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
I am with you slumlord I wouldn't need any counseling if I was a cop and I smoked a nutcake like this. Very dangerous and crazy man.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
I played golf with a young city cop who had a woman do a suicide by cop on him with a unloaded pistol.

Even though he could relive the shooting in his mind and doing everything right. He felt bad about dumping her in the street.

He said he puked right after radioing shots fired, suspect down, need EMS. Then he emptied his guts.

😎
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Suicide???? - 05/09/20
We had one here a few days ago, the idiot had a sumari sword.

Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Add to the virus body count
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Damn!

He got close!
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Had one here too a couple of weeks back. The guy mid thirties came to his ex-girlfriend’s house, she wasn’t there but her grown daughter was, he kicks her out she calls the Cops. When the Cops come he refused to put the gun down, this in the early hours of the morning.

Most unfair to the Cops.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Damn!

He got close!

Too close! Dont look like the rounds fired before the video cut out had much effect either.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Had one locally a couple years ago. Guy in his mid 70's out in his yard one night waving a long gun around. Cop showed up; he wouldn't drop it and kept advancing toward the cop with the gun shouldered and it was amazing the cop didn't shoot sooner. But the cop fatally shot him and the long gun turns out to be a 10/22 with no ammo in it. Kind of rough on the cop but I think the old guy got what he wanted.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Whats that guy wearing latex gloves?
Posted By: MARCEL Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Practice makes perfect
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
A buddy had two incidents involving swords like the one above. One was a 16 year old kid that had a girlfriend dump him. That one bothered my buddy as it was a more foolish than normal reason to end one's life.

My buddy spent 15 years on Minneapolis PD before leaving to go to a smaller and "safer" department per his wife's insistence. He had just been involved in a SWAT raid were the suspects had time to shoot back. She did not like seeing bullet holes appear in the wall just above her husband's body on the local news station.

The first shooting was the kid and he left that department due to local pressure. The second was on the other side of the state and involved a guy who's wife left him. My buddy did not care much for swords afterward.
Posted By: kelbro Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Had an employee get strung out on heroin and he just couldn't quit. He grabbed a chick at a rest area and held a knife on her until the cops came. Cowardly puzzie made the cops shoot him . Probably screwed the girl up for life.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats that guy wearing latex gloves?

My Department ordered us to wear gloves and mask when encountering the public. We just got an amended order yesterday stating we have to wear a mask at all times when we are in the Station.

My slightly closeted Captain wears his mask like a proud schoolgirl with an award.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

I don't understand "Sadly the cop has to deal with that," Would someone clue me in, please?
Posted By: Ringman Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by Batchief909
Watch closely as the perp runs towards the cop.......cop's adrenaline kicks in......shaking. Damn........sad situation for both parties.

Why?
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by Ringman

Why?

Because despite doing all you can to talk the guy out of it, he forces you to shoot in order to stop the threat. The Lawyers are salivating at the opportunity to sue and settle out of court. The press will vilify the cop and minor league activists, wanting to start their own version of Black Lies Matter, will chant until they are paid to go away.

And the City will remember that YOU failed to talk the committed guy out of it.
Posted By: Batchief909 Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Why?

Because despite doing all you can to talk the guy out of it, he forces you to shoot in order to stop the threat. The Lawyers are salivating at the opportunity to sue and settle out of court. The press will vilify the cop and minor league activists, wanting to start their own version of Black Lies Matter, will chant until they are paid to go away.

Thank you for saving me the time it took to respond to this. Thanks, RG.....at least a few get it.

Posted By: local_dirt Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Was it 5 or 6? I can't remember. .

Well, are you feeling lucky, punk?
Posted By: pinotguy Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Too bad the Las Vegas authorities cannot give us a similarly detailed explanation of the 2017 mass shooting.
Posted By: hanco Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
He got what he wanted. I feel bad for the officer. My son in law had to shoot a woman that pointed a gun at him. Hers wasn’t empty.
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20

Thats nuts. He let him get WAY too close.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Both vids were fun to watch.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
This an example of the old saying.... sometimes we are overpaid, sometimes we are paid a fair wage for what we do and last, sometimes there isn't enough money in the world to do what we do.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Why?

Correct. Heaven forbid if he was CIT certified.
Posted By: funshooter Re: Suicide???? - 05/10/20

I only Feel for the Police Officer
Perp got what he wanted and deserved
And now the Police Officer will go threw an investigation on why he did what he HAD to do.
And the Police Officer will live with it the rest f his life.
© 24hourcampfire