Home
Posted By: 2ndwind Canada bans Black Rifle Coffee - 05/10/20
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/how-dumb-canada-bans-black-rifle-coffee-company-in-gun-ban/

The Canadian government appears to have banned a coffee company in the nation’s wide-reaching new ban on various forms of firearms deemed by its government to be “assault weapons.”

A listing for the company is found in the country’s law, which singles out thousands of firearm models by name. Somewhere along the line, Black Rifle Coffee Company was identified as a gun manufacturer, even though the company has nothing to do with actually making guns.

Black Rifle Coffee

@blckriflecoffee
Say it ain't so @JustinTrudeau did you really ban our Fresh Roasted Freedom in Canada eh? ☕️☕️☕️🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦 #brcc #americascoffee #eh

Google search records for “Black Rifle Company BRC15B” result in listings for Black Rifle Coffee company, not any firearm. Black Rifle Coffee is a veteran-owned coffee company that describes its mission as “serving coffee and culture to people who love America.”

It’s unclear how the Canadian ban on a coffee company is going to be enforced. It’s probably going to be simply ignored, as the Canadian parliament seems to have merely researched registered corporations that sound like gun manufacturers and slapped them on the ban list without much consideration as to their real business.

The ban was rammed into place in the wake of mass shooting in the nation’s Nova Scotia province, and more than 1,500 models of firearms are included in the ban. In their cavalier rush to ban the guns as soon as possible, the Canadian government appears to have missed several forms of semiautomatic rifle that are common alternatives to the AR-15.
Their coffee sucks but Canadians are in an advanced state of affairs. Too bad they are too polite to make things right.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Their coffee sucks but Canadians are in an advanced state of affairs. Too bad they are too polite to make things right.

Who's coffee sucks? BRCC or Canada's?
Rebrand as Pink Scimitar and they should be good.

The coffee was OK but the real value was leaving the bag visible for the high brass and other department employees to see on their visits. Being a city employee, anything firearm related or even suggestive of was thought of as "intimidating" by anyone in management.
The commie trueblow can eat SHlT and FOAD!, i'll have Wife order some more BRCC today!
Might scare someone, we can’t have that!!!!
That is the plan for the future. Anything black rifle will be scary for future generations.

AR’s are currently too normal. They have to reverse this public acceptance, somehow. One step at a time. Canada, faster than here.

In 30 years, no one demands something they never had.

Originally Posted by hanco
Might scare someone, we can’t have that!!!!

Posted By: EdM Re: Canada bans Black Rifle Coffee - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
Rebrand as Pink Scimitar and they should be good.

The coffee was OK but the real value was leaving the bag visible for the high brass and other department employees to see on their visits. Being a city employee, anything firearm related or even suggestive of was thought of as "intimidating" by anyone in management.

Really?
Never had it, but now I'm gonna have to order some.

And its too bad you don't like their coffee. I have tried several of their blends and like them.
Politicians at their highest IQ level...........
Originally Posted by 12344mag

About the same IQ as a litter box full of cat turds.
Makes me want to try some of this coffee. Hasbeen
that makes me laugh in agreement.
I thought all they had up there was Tim Horton's?
Canadian politicians are idiots and anyone who doesn’t like Black Rifle Coffee doesn’t know what the hell good coffee is...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

About the same IQ as a litter box full of cat turds.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Way to much credit Barry........
Posted By: djs Re: Canada bans Black Rifle Coffee - 05/10/20
Maybe "Black Rifle Coffee" should change their label (when sold in Canada) to "Black Riffle coffee" or "Black Riddle Coffee". May be lousy coffee, but it could be sold.
Originally Posted by djs
Maybe "Black Rifle Coffee" should change their label (when sold in Canada) to "Black Riffle coffee" or "Black Riddle Coffee". May be lousy coffee, but it could be sold.

You’re an idiot!
Originally Posted by Springcove
Canadian politicians are idiots and anyone who doesn’t like Black Rifle Coffee doesn’t know what the hell good coffee is...

Mic drop...

I know what you're saying but it actually isn't a showing of low IQ - it's their ''grand plan'' to fully disarm citizens worldwide . Ridding the world of any type representation of citizens owning firearms .
Just one more little chip in their chipping away our freedoms process .
[bleep] liberals.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

I know what you're saying but it actually isn't a showing of low IQ - it's their ''grand plan'' to fully disarm citizens worldwide . Ridding the world of any type representation of citizens owning firearms .
Just one more little chip in their chipping away our freedoms process .

Turning citizens into subjects, law by law, country by country.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by djs

You’re an idiot!

He's a politician?
Originally Posted by djs

Maybe “Black Face Coffee”! That should be approved by Trudeau will approve of the name! memtb

Maybe “Black Face Coffee”! That should be approved by Trudeau will approve of the name! memtb............... Priceless !!!... That one almost made me spray my computer with some of the instant coffee I'm having. Can't have anything whatsoever promoting any firearms related themes. Have they banned squirt guns yet ?
Having a cup right now.
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by djs

Maybe “Black Face Coffee”! That should be approved by Trudeau will approve of the name! memtb

You just killed it today. That is truly awesome.
Black Rifle coffee is excellent. Unlike some other “gimmick” companies who brand something with a cool name just to sell a schitty product.
I like the company and what they stand for but after trying several of their offerings I’ve yet to find one I like. Sorry guys but I guess I don’t have an educated coffee palate.
Not surprised anymore.
Nothing wrong with Canada except they got a F ag got for a leader!
We shouldn't be too smug about the situation up North. After all, we live in a country where kids get thrown out of school for nibbling a Pop Tart into a gun-shaped object.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Let me suggest their Freedom Blend.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
We shouldn't be too smug about the situation up North. After all, we live in a country where kids get thrown out of school for nibbling a Pop Tart into a gun-shaped object.

........... Another winner !.......... We can't be promoting that nasty "gun culture", now; eh ? ( as they say up north).
Originally Posted by djs

So conform to idiocy rather than resist it?

Got it,...makes perfect sense.
Originally Posted by mart
I like the company and what they stand for but after trying several of their offerings I’ve yet to find one I like. Sorry guys but I guess I don’t have an educated coffee palate.

I've ordered beans from them a few time I like the idea of an "anti Starbucks" brand....but was not real happy with the coffee.... maybe I'll try the Freedom Blend antelope_sniper suggested.

The blackface coffee suggestion was hilarious....
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

Most Coffee in bags on shelves sold in markets is for the common masses. Good coffee is roasted and flavored to individuals taste.
I have a good friend up in Canada that comes down to winter in Yuma and shoots every week with us at our gun club. I sent him the article this morning but MUST send him the "Black Face Coffee", absolutely hilarious. laugh
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
I thought all they had up there was Tim Horton's?

When north of the border, what else is there??? A medium double double, and two Old Fashioned donuts...
Black rifle company should do a special black face blend and ship a bunch free to our friends up North... I'll make a contribution if they can get a black face Trudeau label printed.... if they use the suggested freedom blend I'll buy some to try myself....
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

Most Coffee in bags on shelves sold in markets is for the common masses. Good coffee is roasted and flavored to individuals taste.

I get that point, however there is a long distance between "their coffee sucks." and the point of preference to custom roasts. I mean, it isn't chuck full o'nuts or Folgers or something, that kind of coffee falls into the "sucks" category pretty squarely.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I wouldn't care if it tasted like smurf piss, i'll drink it and support those guys, have been for near five years now I guess, don't care for chik-f-lay either, but eat it anyway.

BRCC has some fine coffees.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I like their Freedom Blend and I like their Just Black blend.
I likes their Just Black and their Black Beard. Boycott Canada..
Leftist cuhnts like Trudeu would burst into flames in close proximity of the guys and gals who own, run and work at BRCC.

Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

I like their Freedom Blend and I like their Just Black blend.

For me the darker the roast the better. I like Murdered Out.
In fact I'm out, gonna order some rights now. Wish they would offer all their blends in the five pound bags not just a few...

Originally Posted by gunner500

I wouldn't care if it tasted like smurf piss, i'll drink it and support those guys, have been for near five years now I guess, don't care for chik-f-lay either, but eat it anyway.

gunner, that's funny.

What's a good product to order if I just wanted something simple to start out with, like medium roast?
I drink Just Black but based on Antelope Sniper's recommendation, I ordered some Freedom Blend last night. it's a darker roast.
Not sure about the medium roasts as I only drink Murdered Out. It’s very dark and strong. I have tried several at there place in SLC but I can’t remember which ones I tried. They are all good though.
Thanks, fellas.

OSU_Sig, I ordered some Just Black to start.

If you use "Phil" in the coupon code box, you get 20% off.

They should pay American taxes!! They are protected because we’re their neighbors.
Just think, these are the same dumb schits that are running their health care system.

I've had a subscription for the past two years. I get a pound every month and it's random as to what they send us. I'm not picky about my coffee, so it's all good. I support them because it's owned and operated by American Vets. Plus, they give you a cool sticker with every bag.
How do those guys get elected. I know quite a few Canadians and the ones I know are pretty squared away. Seems they have a few of the same as we do.
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
How do those guys get elected. I know quite a few Canadians and the ones I know are pretty squared away. Seems they have a few of the same as we do.

BlueDuck;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the day in your beautiful part of the world is shaping up as nice as it is here across the medicine line.

Since there's been a couple threads on the fight we're engaged in with our current federal government, rather than repost how we end up in situations like this, I'll throw up a link where another forum member asked more or less the same question.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...14813129/re-pussy-canadians#Post14813129

Emphatically, the issue is more than just suspension of due parliamentary process with many of us, though obviously that's a huge issue at present.

This is more or less a proverbial "final straw" for many of us who have had enough of being heavily taxed for our entire lifetime, only to have those revenues go to both federal and provincial (Quebec) governments via transfer payments who are actively working to sabotage our way of life out west.

Anyway, it's bigger than just the firearm issue alone sir.

Thanks for asking, hopefully that all makes sense and all the best to you.

Dwayne
This thread made me just go brew up a cup of Silencer Smooth. CAF is pretty good too, but I don't have any on hand at the moment. If you get a chance check out the book "Thank You For My Service, by BRCC co-founder Mat Best.
Originally Posted by gunner500

gunner, that's funny.

What's a good product to order if I just wanted something simple to start out with, like medium roast?

grin, Murdered something or other and Beyond Black I think it is, both dark roast, Wife even bought a press and accessories too.
Ban a brand of coffee.....

Pretty fugging pathetic....

Canada....

LOL!!!!
A BRCC bag of beans is on top of the refrigerator as I read this. The Canadian gubermint outlawed coffee beans? Tea caused an uproar in Boston long ago. Now it is coffee! Maybe you Canucks need to have a coffee party and dump some into Hudson's Bay. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
eek Can't confirm this, but I heard the dumbasses they also banned an Airsoft company ! crazy

Ordered some per your advise and love it. More robust than the JB we have. we’ll be changing our order for next month to it. Thank you.
Wot?
Are the French Canadians taking over?
Do they remember the French Legion?
And what happened to Dudley Doowright?
Hi, all. BRCC is darn good coffee, IMHO. I got a box for Xmas. I will have to check on this but since Prime Minister Sunny Days also banned two FB pages, a website and a Nova Scotia gunsmith with a scary name, I'd not be surprised.
© 24hourcampfire