Home
RUSH, But Senator Burr got into deep doo-doo because it turns out that he sold a bunch of stock positions right before the market crashed because of the coronavirus, and it was suspected that he thus and therefore had inside information. So there has been action taken against him by the FBI. Now, I know a lot of people think that Senator Burr deserves this ’cause he obviously did something, and I’m not…

You know, I don’t know about his culpability. I don’t know about this, but I have… Folks, I just have to tell you: After everything we’ve learned this week about corrupt Democrats, the FBI pops yet another Republican? Now, he may deserve it, I don’t know. But the idea that these Democrats are running around essentially scot-free with just a bunch of lip service from Republicans about how, “We’re not gonna put up with this!

“We’re gonna investigate! We’re gonna have hearings! This cannot stand,” and while we do all this huffing and puffing and all this talking, they keep taking Republicans out?

Now, “the official” here at the FBI is saying all this “on condition of anonymity” ’cause he’s not allowed to speak about it. But that’s not stopping him, is it? “Such a warrant being served on a sitting U.S. senator would require approval from the highest ranks of the Justice Department and is a step that would not be taken lightly. Kerri Kupec, a Justice Department spokeswoman, declined to comment.”

Well, guess who runs the DOJ. A bunch of Republicans! Senator Burr is a Republican. So this is what I’m saying. He may be guilty; I don’t know. That’s not the point. But with all that we are learning about Democrats and their culpability and the literal criminal activity they have been undertaking for the last 3-1/2 years, and another Republican gets popped here by a Republican DOJ.

t was a political activist objective — get rid of Trump, reverse the election results — and in the midst of all this, it’s Republicans that keep getting popped. Feinstein’s husband sold off a whole ton of stocks after the same coronavirus briefing that Richard Burr got, just like Burr did. Now, today, Feinstein’s office “confirmed she was questioned by the FBI and asked to turn over documents…”

She still has a seat on the Intelligence Committee. “Senator Dianne Feinstein’s office confirmed she answered questions from the FBI and handed over documents about her husband’s stock trades.” Now, when they report on Burr, they use the word “raided.” “The FBI raided the offices and the iPhone of Senator Richard Burr today…”

But when they showed up at Feinstein’s office, they sat and had a talk, and she answered some questions very politely, and then she volunteered to give the FBI some records. But Richard Burr’s iPhone was “seized.” Feinstein records were “given.” There was a “warrant executed” against Richard Burr. Was there a “warrant executed” and filed against DiFi? Did they have to go get her info from her iCloud backup?
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/05/14/burr-bust-the-fbi-pops-another-republican/
Yawn... When the FBI talks to a repub. it's a cause celeb, stop the presses. When the FBI talks to a dem .it's back page, business as usual.
I hope they take that deep state rino anti Trump pos to the gallows.
Anyone could have decided it would be a good idea to sell their stocks given the public knowledge about coronavirus.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Agreed, but why are they not taking the Democrats, like Di-Fi, that did the exact same thing to the gallows as well?

Never mind, rhetorical, we all know why.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Agreed, but why are they not taking the Democrats, like Di-Fi, that did the exact same thing to the gallows as well?

Never mind, rhetorical, we all know why.

Yeah, you're right. Trump has better things in store for that Chinese corksucking whore.
Burr is getting payback. It’s well deserved ! He’s part of the coup along with Warner and the rest of the intelligence Committee. Burr is 100% rino establishment creep and I hope he gets to rot in prison until death.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Burr is getting payback. It’s well deserved ! He’s part of the coup along with Warner and the rest of the intelligence Committee. Burr is 100% rino establishment creep and I hope he gets to rot in prison until death.

This^^^^^

Plenty more (R)s need the same treatment.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Anyone could have decided it would be a good idea to sell their stocks given the public knowledge about coronavirus.

No. Burr was in a secure government briefing regarding the coronavirus and later that same day he sold 600 plus grand worth of stock just before the market started tanking with the news.

He didn't call me with that tip.

We know he called his brother in law who also sold big time.

Burr is not a Republican. Uniparty swamp him and Warner.
DiFi needs some new playmates, too.
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

This^^^^^

Plenty more (R)s need the same treatment.

Agreed.
Methinks that there are more than just a few,on both sides that need looking into.
I would be curious as to the date of his stock sales, and the amount of publicly available knowledge concerning C 19 at the time.

I, for example, moved my 401 K into stable value funds long before the first case of Corona hit the US. As soon as the media started talking about slowdowns in Chinese ports and European manufacturers running short of components, it became obvious a global economic downturn was inevitable. It does not take an inside line to Langly to see that schitt coming.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I would be curious as to the date of his stock sales, and the amount of publicly available knowledge concerning C 19 at the time.

I, for example, moved my 401 K into stable value funds long before the first case of Corona hit the US. As soon as the media started talking about slowdowns in Chinese ports and European manufacturers running short of components, it became obvious a global economic downturn was inevitable. It does not take an inside line to Langly to see that schitt coming.

You are asking the right questions.

IMO, the stock deal is just cover.
Feinstein's husband unloaded a bunch of stock, he probably got the tip from his driver.
They can go ahead and Pop all of the bad R's before they start Popping the D's
Then the D's have no Beotching Rights.
It will not stop them but we R's can just point right back at where the DOJ started.
Burr isn’t the only one that used his inside information after their Coronavirus briefing to beat the market, other dirtbags will be answering for their very timely and coincidental trades. Fuggem
Originally Posted by Morewood

No. Burr was in a secure government briefing regarding the coronavirus and later that same day he sold 600 plus grand worth of stock just before the market started tanking with the news.

There were Democrats in that meeting that did the same thing, one was Di-Fi.

Why is director Wray treating the Democrats differently?
He was smart, knew a crash was coming!

Feinstein's husband was doing the trades on his account. There is no chance Feinstein would have given him insider information. grin
Ever wonder how all these politicians go to Washington without any money and end up multimillionaires?

John Glenn comes to mind.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Ever wonder how all these politicians go to Washington without any money and end up multimillionaires?

John Glenn comes to mind.

Obongo comes to mind. House in Chicago was worth roughly 1.25 and the lot he sold next door to the guy who sold his seat for an exorbitant amount plus the million dollar book deal. Puts both daughters thru a 35K a year private school. Flys the tranny all over the world with her followers for who knows how much and then buys a 8 Million dollar house in DC and a 13 million dollar estate in Marthas Vineyard.

He is now worth 40 million. Thats what they can account for. I bet the Cayman accounts are on a huge scale.
He needs stringing up, along with a whole BUNCH of other Repubicans. When they had the House, Senate AND WH, they could have put an end to the Russia Hoax because they ALL SAW THE EVIDENCE and let it ride. Screw them..
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He needs stringing up, along with a whole BUNCH of other Repubicans. When they had the House, Senate AND WH, they could have put an end to the Russia Hoax because they ALL SAW THE EVIDENCE and let it ride. Screw them..

Amen.

Did you miss this?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...bands-stock-trades-handed-over-documents
There is some refreshing, objectivity in the posts in this thread. To all of our liberal members I just wish to clarify and emphasize, we don't want corrupt Republicans to get a pass or to be allowed to skate scott-free. That's not it at all. We want it so that Democrats stop getting passes and being allowed to skate scott-free. The hypocrisy is so amazingly and glaringly obvious.

February 13, 2020, - Burr sells significant portion of his holdings.

Throughout February and early March, the Administration was telling us that all is OK and not to worry!
see: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-statements-about-the-coronavirus/

Yet,Senators Burr, Feinstein, Inhofe and, Inhofe sold stock and saved themselves the pain of the crash. They ALL should be investigated and prosecuted.

Did you miss this?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...bands-stock-trades-handed-over-documents

Nope, didn’t miss it.

The difference is Di-Fi was politely asked while Burr was “raided”.
Innocent until proven guilty, all three.
Again, I would ask the date of Burr's stock sales.

I sure as hell am no sage in matters of finance. But I had seen enough by Feb 9 or 10 to predict a severe crash. I recommended to any who would listen that it was time to sell. Though I procrastinated on moving my 401K into Stable Value funds until Feb 21. The transfer actually became effective the following Monday and I took a hit for about 1%.

But, if a dummy like me could see this schitt coming by Feb 9 based solely on reports available on the Nightly News, then the movers and shakers should have seen reports of Chinese ports closing and trade disruptions by Feb 1.

I do not see that as insider trading.
© 24hourcampfire