Home
https://www.naturalhealth365.com/safe-treatment-viral-infections-3388.html
Perhaps.... her mother gave her baking soda.....did not get,the Spanish flu...

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...at-it-was-like-then-it-will-be-worse-now
I was at Sam's club one day and that had cases of essentia brand bottled alkaline water on sale so I bought some. I keep a bottle of water near where I sleep because I wake up frequently and like a drink of water when I do.

After a few nights of drinking essentia I noticed the acidic stomach feelings I get at night went away. I also noticed I was drinking a lot more water than normal because I really liked that water.

My 3 kids ages 8 and under never drink enough water. I am always trying to get them to drink water. I gave them each a 1 liter bottle of this essentia and my 8 year old finished his in about 10 hours. My 6 year old and 4 year old finished theirs in about a day and they all wanted another.

We all discovered that there really was a difference in brands on bottled water and we all liked the essentia alkaline stuff. It's supposed to have a pH above 9. Unfortunately, as it always seems to happen when I find something I like, Sam's had it on sale because they were clearancing it out. I haven't found another place to get it at a decent price.

We did find that costco has a kirkland brand alkaline water that we all like pretty well too. I still think we prefer the essentia overall and my kids love packing around those tall skinnyish 1 liter bottles. I bought them some cases of the little half pint bottles thinking they'd like those but they won't touch them. I asked them why they didn't like them and my 4 year said they look like they're for kids and he likes the big man sized ones better.

Bb
Thank, good post, TF a d BB. I'm going to try some.
I’ll get s can

Perhaps that is responsible for my seeming success of avoiding flus, colds, etc......our well water is fairly alkaline! memtb
FWIW.....

I keep a box of baking soda next to the coffee machine by the kitchen sink. Half a teaspoon in the coffee every morning.... or sometimes just mixed with water.

The cancer doc I had years ago had me taking a whole suite of supplements to build up my immune system. That included 5000 units per day of Vitamin D.

TF
Originally Posted by TF49
FWIW.....

I keep a box of baking soda next to the coffee machine by the kitchen sink. Half a teaspoon in the coffee every morning.... or sometimes just mixed with water.

The cancer doc I had years ago had me taking a whole suite of supplements to build up my immune system. That included 5000 units per day of Vitamin D.

TF

Interesting.
FWIW.....

TF

In the pot or per cup?
Originally Posted by memtb

Perhaps that is responsible for my seeming success of avoiding flus, colds, etc......our well water is fairly alkaline! memtb

I think becoming more alkaline is what's behind people taking cider vinegar.
Originally Posted by ironbender
FWIW.....

TF

In the pot or per cup?

Yep, wondering also.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

How does drinking an acidic liquid make one more alkaline?
Good. I like to keep things basic.
Just keeping throwing schit at the wall eventually one of these umpteen zillion new wonder cures will surely stick.
In the mean time inject Lysol that one's got top support. lol
Originally Posted by ironbender
FWIW.....

TF

In the pot or per cup?

In the first morning cup .... easy habit to get into.

Yes, you can taste it but with strong coffee I am used to it. Makes the second cup taste better.....
Don't drink it with food. It'll neutralize stomach acid.
I say take snake oil! Sufficient dose and the virus will go flying out your butt before it has time to reproduce.

Sure, a virus will flourish only within a certain range of blood pH. But the same can be said for vital organs. If the virus was that fragile it wouldn't be all over hell.

Still, maybe Trump was right. There's still about a third of a container of lye under the sink. That should make me alkali enough. Or we could go acid, what do you say vinegar guys? Wasn't there a movie with a plot like that in the 'early '70s? Give me a minute - Oh yeah, The Andromeda Strain. how could I forget.

"Hall realizes that the alcoholic Jackson survived because his blood was acidic from drinking Sterno,..." Did the Iranians know something we don.t and just got the dose wrong? Are old sci-fi movies their version of kosher now?

Originally Posted by NVhntr

Does seem a bit counterintuitive.....Lol.
vitamin D, d3.

orange juice?

high alcohol sanitizer?

avoid being in contact?

stay at home and pay taxes?

sunshine, green grass, and fresh air?
Vitamin D from sunshine! Just remember that the next time the cops catch you running naked through the neighborhood. Also remember it;s not such a good excuse at night.

Body somehow converts it to alkaline. It's been too many years for me to remember but your pharmacist could explain it.
So, women get it less than the men.

Now, alkaline helps.

All that's gonna be left soon, is bitter bitches.

Body somehow converts it to alkaline. It's been too many years for me to remember but your pharmacist could explain it.

This stuff can seem counter intuitive to me too. There are some foods that are considered acidic but actually have a net alkalizing effect in the body. When the body produces stomach acid to digest food, it makes an alkaline byproduct that goes elsewhere in the body. The more stomach acid produced, the more alkaline byproduct produced. In the digestive system, most of that acid/bile is reabsorbed in the body. Some gets pooped out. Seems even more would be pooped out in the presence of high fiber. Well, that's the best way I can explain it as an ex military guy turned computer guy. Maybe others can add more.
© 24hourcampfire