Home
Posted By: jimy Anyone see Houston burning ? - 05/19/20
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-career-criminal-jail-release-stabs-grandma-80-daylight

Lewis allegedly stabbed 80-year-old Rosalie Cook in the chest as she returned to her car after shopping inside a Walgreens in Houston. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Her son, Chuck Cook, said his mother was a “perfect” grandma to six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.

“Nobody should have to go through this, an 80-year-old woman, disabled, had to walk with a cane,” Cook said.

Police said officers were already in the area after receiving calls around 10:15 a.m. about a man matching Lewis’ description demanding money from shoppers at knifepoint by a nearby grocery store.

Two years ago, Lewis was charged with assaulting a public servant -- breaking the person’s nose -- while being transferred to county jail, KHOU reported. In all, he had been arrested 67 times and has faced dozens of charges throughout his life, including assault, theft, trespassing, the possession of marijuana and burglary of a vehicle, the Houston Police Officers’ Union said.

Police said Rosalie Cook, 80, was fatally stabbed in a Houston parking lot by 38-year-old Randy Roszell Lewis, who was recently released without having to pay bail.
Police said Rosalie Cook, 80, was fatally stabbed in a Houston parking lot by 38-year-old Randy Roszell Lewis, who was recently released without having to pay bail.
Posted By: hanco Re: Anyone see Houston burning ? - 05/19/20
I’m glad he was killed
The SJW’s will be along shortly to counter it with the jogger lynching... (insert eye roll here)
Posted By: jimy Re: Anyone see Houston burning ? - 05/19/20
Why wasn't he shot 50 arrest ago ?
Originally Posted by jimy
Why wasn't he shot 50 arrest ago ?

Cause then Houston would’ve really been burned down. You know how that works these days....
Lewis allegedly stabbed

None of you were there, none of you saw him commit any crime, so none of you can have an opinion on this. He was probably just out for a jog, holding a knife in stabbing position like joggers often do, and this lady just stepped right out in front of him.

Or maybe it wasn’t even him. Joggers all look the same how can anyone tell?
Originally Posted by hanco
I’m glad he was killed

POS definitely needed killing 😡
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Lewis allegedly stabbed

None of you were there, none of you saw him commit any crime, so none of you can have an opinion on this. He was probably just out for a jog, holding a knife in stabbing position like joggers often do, and this lady just stepped right out in front of him.

Or maybe it wasn’t even him. Joggers all look the same how can anyone tell?

It’s a valid point. How do we know it wasn’t her that attempted to stop him while he was out for his perfectly innocent and in every way legal jog? Maybe it was her knife and he disarmed her in an attempt to defend himself?
It was obviously self defense, she was beating him with her cane.

Worthless groid.
Posted By: jimy Re: Anyone see Houston burning ? - 05/19/20
It seems to me , that people are getting far to accustomed to being victims .
It seems to me , that people are getting far to accustomed to being victims .

It is popular to misuse the term “cuck” to describe the people you refer to. Look at the original jogger thread and you’ll see people doing their best hook nosed lawyer impressions to explain how the two white hillbillies cold blooded murdered a poor minding-his-own-business innocent jogger.

Never mind that these joggers have repeatedly demonstrated their unwillingness, probably innate inability, to function in a polite society.
If Houston ever burns, chances are damn good it will be the part that needs burning.
Posted By: hanco Re: Anyone see Houston burning ? - 05/19/20
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
If Houston ever burns, chances are damn good it will be the part that needs burning.

The entire MF needs to burn.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the rest of em will move here!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As long as they stay down there somewhere I’m good with it...
What else would a rational person expect when trash like this is released?
Posted By: djs Re: Anyone see Houston burning ? - 05/20/20
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-career-criminal-jail-release-stabs-grandma-80-daylight

Lewis allegedly stabbed 80-year-old Rosalie Cook in the chest as she returned to her car after shopping inside a Walgreens in Houston. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Her son, Chuck Cook, said his mother was a “perfect” grandma to six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.

“Nobody should have to go through this, an 80-year-old woman, disabled, had to walk with a cane,” Cook said.

Police said officers were already in the area after receiving calls around 10:15 a.m. about a man matching Lewis’ description demanding money from shoppers at knifepoint by a nearby grocery store.

Two years ago, Lewis was charged with assaulting a public servant -- breaking the person’s nose -- while being transferred to county jail, KHOU reported. In all, he had been arrested 67 times and has faced dozens of charges throughout his life, including assault, theft, trespassing, the possession of marijuana and burglary of a vehicle, the Houston Police Officers’ Union said.

This guy was arrested 67 times (and his was only 38 years old); he was certainly a busy feller!

see: https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...285-1b497b9e-616a-4728-8787-de53878d1f40
Posted By: hanco Re: Anyone see Houston burning ? - 05/20/20
Originally Posted by djs

This guy was arrested 67 times (and his was only 38 years old); he was certainly a busy feller!

see: https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...285-1b497b9e-616a-4728-8787-de53878d1f40

He ain’t gonna be busy no more!!!!

Never mind that these joggers have repeatedly demonstrated their unwillingness, probably innate inability, to function in a polite society.

Joggers are a minority, and they tell us this is a democracy. Where laws are written by the majority.

And after all we learned in the thirties how to deal with an undesirable minority. Didn't we?
There ain’t enough money in Texas to get me to live in that area!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
What else would a rational person expect when trash like this is released?

Cause liberal MF’ers like the ones we have here think it’s racist to lock up a POS criminal savage.
WE NEED COMMON SENSE KNIFE CONTROL.!!!!!!
I don't remember which member on here wrote this description about blacks, But I will never forget it ." whatever you do don't kill one of the sacred knegroes"
Posted By: djs Re: Anyone see Houston burning ? - 05/20/20
Originally Posted by djs

Unfortunately, there are others just like him. They need to be removed as well.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Where laws are written by the majority.

They certainly are not, no matter what they tell us.

I’m not sure what minority you refer to from the 30s, but the world is a much different place from 90 years ago.
Originally Posted by 22250rem

No, we need common sense jogger control.
What minority(s) was genocide practiced upon through the late 30s and early 40s?

Hint: think Europe. Hell, go back another 50 to 100 years and we can talk about genocide in North America.

That is what many here are advocating: genocide.

People are people. Things really have not changed much in the last 4000 years. Persia, Babylon, Greece, Rome, Spain, France, China, Japan, Germany, Britain, USA, global leadership changes. Human motivators: Hunger, Lust, Greed, Fear, remain.
Who here is advocating genocide?
Originally Posted by billhilly
Who here is advocating genocide?

I was about to ask the same thing?
Posted By: rte Re: Anyone see Houston burning ? - 05/20/20
[Linked Image from breaking911.com]

Excuse the criminal Negro instead of the citizens defending their neighborhood

He's why abortionists are needed....
The entire judiciary in Harris County is royally fugged up.

Google up that Harris County Judge.

Another AOC. Or worse.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Anyone see Houston burning ? - 05/20/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The entire judiciary in Harris County is royally fugged up.

Google up that Harris County Judge.

Another AOC. Or worse.

Lena Hildalgo...Texas AOC
Sheila J Lee...Texas Maxine Waters
Kim Ogg...straight up puppet bought and paid for by Soros.

There are many others
There's a lot of talk about "joggers" not fit to live in civilized society. Eliminate "joggers", eliminate society's woes.

Sure sounds like genocide to me.

Personally, I prefer to hold individuals responsible for their own actions. Then serve justice upon the individual, regardless the creed, religious affiliation, ethnicity, or ethnic origins.

I thought such was the very foundation of "Conservative Thought". I thought that is what our forefathers built this nation upon and wrote our Constitution to protect.
That would be the forefathers that kept blacks as slaves right? Asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Your an idiot! He is why capitol punishment is needed! Wake the f uu ck up!
That would be the forefathers that kept blacks as slaves right? Asking for a friend.

So, is it your contention that: because early in the history of this nation, blacks were held as slaves, they have no right to individual rights and liberties as free men today?

If that is not your contention, your statement is irrelevant.
Heh, No, It is my contention that your statement:

“Personally, I prefer to hold individuals responsible for their own actions. Then serve justice upon the individual, regardless the creed, religious affiliation, ethnicity, or ethnic origins.
I thought such was the very foundation of "Conservative Thought". I thought that is what our forefathers built this nation upon and wrote our Constitution to protect.”

is inconsistent with reality. Clearly our forefathers had issues with ethnicity and ethnic origins. Your conclusions and reasoning are specious.

Once again, who here advocated genocide?

No one is advocating genocide.

In fact, if anyone is moving toward genocide it is the joggers you think you are protecting. They are and will continue to take every advantage of your misguided generosity to inflict violence on everyone in their community.

Cops and store clerks and teachers and old ladies crossing the street and everyone who isn’t them, white or black or whatever, are targets of their violence that your tolerance enables. Blacks are 13% of the US population yet by body count kill as many blacks as “whites” kill “whites” who are 73% of the population.
The only people mentioning genocide are the ones defending the status quo. Now I don’t think he believes that black people should be either “coddled or killed”, it’s just that we’ve all been taught that being racist is the worst thing in the history of human kind and that racist is whatever black people say it is at any given time so they just mouth the platitudes and hope for the best.

What I think many would like to see is a comprehensive, dispassionate look at the issue. What are the stats? How do they compare to other racial groups in similar socio-economic situations? What are the effects of current and past social policy? What if any innate biological factors might contribute to the issue? What cultural issues are there and how did they form? What changes in policy might be implemented to help?

We won’t do this of course because first of all, it would be racist and secondly it will most likely show that the “reforms” going back to at least the “Great Society” have exacerbated the problem and need to be abandoned. Subsidizing single momery, affirmative action, and the apartheid like ghettoization of inner city blacks with the “talented 10%” routinely leaving the community foe whiter pastures will likely prove to be problematic in any honest study of the issue.
Billhilly, you are simply full of schitt. You should study history a bit further.

In fact, if anyone is moving toward genocide it is the joggers you think you are protecting. They are and will continue to take every advantage of your misguided generosity to inflict violence on everyone in their community.

Cops and store clerks and teachers and old ladies crossing the street and everyone who isn’t them, white or black or whatever, are targets of their violence that your tolerance enables. Blacks are 13% of the US population yet by body count kill as many blacks as “whites” kill “whites” who are 73% of the population.

Stickfight, you misread me if you think I would protect any criminal, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, or ethnicity.

Criminal acts are deserving of criminal punishments in all circumstances.

But I refuse to hold any member of any race responsible for the actions of other individuals.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As long as they stay down there somewhere I’m good with it...

Aymen brother DF.
Created equal. It ends there.
The only people mentioning genocide are the ones defending the status quo. Now I don’t think he believes that black people should be either “coddled or killed”, it’s just that we’ve all been taught that being racist is the worst thing in the history of human kind and that racist is whatever black people say it is at any given time so they just mouth the platitudes and hope for the best.

What I think many would like to see is a comprehensive, dispassionate look at the issue. What are the stats? How do they compare to other racial groups in similar socio-economic situations? What are the effects of current and past social policy? What if any innate biological factors might contribute to the issue? What cultural issues are there and how did they form? What changes in policy might be implemented to help?

We won’t do this of course because first of all, it would be racist and secondly it will most likely show that the “reforms” going back to at least the “Great Society” have exacerbated the problem and need to be abandoned. Subsidizing single momery, affirmative action, and the apartheid like ghettoization of inner city blacks with the “talented 10%” routinely leaving the community foe whiter pastures will likely prove to be problematic in any honest study of the issue.

Now see, there is a statement with which I concur strongly. Society as a whole and the Federal Government especially have established policies which greatly exacerbate inner city turmoil. Obama in particular set race relations in this nation back fifty years. There are many social programs in effect which are very counter productive.

But this in no way suggests we should hold all members of a race responsible for the actions of the minority within that race. Nor does it absolve the criminals of any race from responsibility for their actions.

All criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and meet the punishment fitting to their crime including capitol punishment when warranted.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Your an idiot! He is why capitol punishment is needed! Wake the f uu ck up!

You seem passionate...But, if the dude was dead in the womb, then he couldn’t have killed the sweet old lady.

You want to kill him after the fact, no? Dead, before a crime, or after, is still dead.

So, in this situation, you’re the dumb fûck!

Always happy to help a fellow Oregonian unfûck himself....Say Thanks Beaver.

😎
I’m glad he was killed

The first person he pulled a knife on should have shot & killed him. I would not have hesitated to do so.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I’m glad he was killed

The first person he pulled a knife on should have shot & killed him. I would not have hesitated to do so.

I wouldn't either.

And they know it.

That's why the wolves carefully chose their sheep for slaughter. They won't pick on a bigger wolf.
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

Unfortunately, there are others just like him. They need to be removed as well.

Your dimocrap buds do remove them, from jail.
Originally Posted by 22250rem

No, we need common sense jogger control.

This.
Billhilly, you are simply full of schitt. You should study history a bit further.

Stickfight, you misread me if you think I would protect any criminal, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, or ethnicity.

Criminal acts are deserving of criminal punishments in all circumstances.

But I refuse to hold any member of any race responsible for the actions of other individuals.

Seriously? You say I’m full of schitt and need to study history a bit further (I have a degree in history btw) and yet you come out with this whopper.
“Personally, I prefer to hold individuals responsible for their own actions. Then serve justice upon the individual, regardless the creed, religious affiliation, ethnicity, or ethnic origins. I thought such was the very foundation of "Conservative Thought". I thought that is what our forefathers built this nation upon and wrote our Constitution to protect.

You later agree with my assessment regarding looking at all relative statistics to try and determine the reason for the high black crime rate but you can’t seem to get past society as a whole, the federal government, and Obama in particular as contributing factors. You then make sure to virtue signal the following:

But this in no way suggests we should hold all members of a race responsible for the actions of the minority within that race. Nor does it absolve the criminals of any race from responsibility for their actions.

Are you suggesting that while society as a whole, the feds, and Obama in particular have contributed to the high crime rate among blacks, the rest of the black population has no influence on it? There are reasons why African countries are a mess. There are reasons why Detroit, Baltimore, and Chicago are dysfunctional. There are reasons why the crime rate among blacks is disproportionally high. We need to come to understand these reasons and try to structure incentives that will mitigate them. Strict law enforcement alone might indeed help but it will fall disproportionately on the black community and will be considered racist by the “woke” brigade anyway. I’m not suggesting we “hold all members of a race responsible for the actions of the minority" and no one is advocating genocide. Please stop with the straw man arguments or you ain’t going to have enough hay left to feed your cattle this winter.

Lotta pent up frustration in the campfire ranks right now.

Now that’s some interesting thoughts. We may have a philosopher on our forum.
You know all mooslimes are not terrorist . But all jihadist are Mooslimes.
Blacks make up 10 percent of our 300 million population. Its interesting the percentage of crimes this 10 percent commits. Hasbeen
What minority(s) was genocide practiced upon through the late 30s and early 40s?

Hint: think Europe. Hell, go back another 50 to 100 years and we can talk about genocide in North America.

That is what many here are advocating: genocide.

People are people. Things really have not changed much in the last 4000 years. Persia, Babylon, Greece, Rome, Spain, France, China, Japan, Germany, Britain, USA, global leadership changes. Human motivators: Hunger, Lust, Greed, Fear, remain.

Just curious but have you ever been through Houston's Fifth Ward (or similar area of a big city) or had dealings with some one who has lived there their entire lives? There's some good decent people there that get up go to work every day and contribute to society, but overall there is an entirely different concept of societal norms and what's appropriate behavior. Certainly the people there have the same basic human emotions that people have had for the past 4,000 years but how they respond and react to those emotions is vastly different
Good shoot.

But God forbid a bartender let a drunk leave the bar and kill someone. Judicial immunity must be nice. Everyone else in the world has a civil obligation to act responsibly.
© 24hourcampfire