Home
Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell Goes SCORCHED EARTH on Corrupt FBI Chief Wray

General Michael Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell joined Lou Dobbs on Wednesday to discuss the stunts by Judge Emmet Sullivan and the crisis of leadership at the FBI.

Wray is a part of the deep state or is too entrenched with fellow buds who are part of the deep state establishment......That is why Wray has been completely un-cooperative in getting to the truth.
Wray is in the Way.Needs sh#t canned.
He should be in jail as far as I am concerned.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Wray is a part of the deep state or is too entrenched with fellow buds who are part of the deep state establishment......That is why Wray has been completely un-cooperative in getting to the truth.

Originally Posted by m1rifleman

Originally Posted by BlueDuck

So WHY does President Trump keep him as Director????
Originally Posted by steve4102

..............Imo, for strategy and for political reasons.....Gotta remember that every move Trump makes or does not make and when he makes it or when he does not make it, are usually for reasons related to strategy and/or politics. Trump appointed Wray, and I personally believe that Trump gives people very lengthy rope in some cases, not all, to either save themselves or to hang themselves.......And what Trump does regarding Wray, may be entirely hinged on what Durham finds. If Durham finds a bunch of illegal goings on within the FBI that Wray failed to properly weed out and to expose (a cover up) if for personal or political reasons, then that just might be Trump's strategy and ticket to dump Wray as incompetent for failure to cleanup the FBI house.

And if Trump lets say were to fire Wray now, then the damned demCRAPs and media would have a field day because then they would all say that Trump fired Wray to protect his own ass. Now is not the right time to fire Wray imo. Instead let the Durham findings be used against Wray to then fire him......I am purely speculating, but for now I will go with that as Trump's strategy......Trump is a guy that just sits back and waits and waits and waits. And IF that is the strategy, you can bet that Trump's inner circle is keenly aware......
Trump had his chance, it is gone now and the democrats will take back the government again.
When We win in Nov. Lots of heads will fall. President Trump will go full scorched earth on these non humans.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Trump had his chance, it is gone now and the democrats will take back the government again.
....Quite an assumption. Nov 3rd ain't here yet! Long ways to go and issues on the table as well.......The economy, what Durham finds, indictments, no indictments, sleepy dementia Joe may die, Joe may collapse on the debate stage, demCRAP convention a disaster that could turn into a brokered convention. All kinds of stuff...

Why is it gone??
You know how when you're playing chess and you have a pawn that you just leave out there whose specific purpose Is just getting in the way of the opponent?
Originally Posted by boatammo
When We win in Nov. Lots of heads will fall. President Trump will go full scorched earth on these non humans.

I sure hope so!!!
Originally Posted by Pat85

Why is it gone??

The dems are going to pull out all stops to steal this election through fraud and bribery.
Wray is on borrowed time, and he knows it. Karma would be if he gets fired right after Trump wins in November- - - -and Flynn gets appointed to replace him! The feebs would be crapping their pants so bad the stink would spread all over Washington DC like a big green cloud!
Jerry
Sidney Powell is shooting laser beams out of her eyes. She's pissed.

Ever notice how every word and sentence she speaks is grammatically flawless, direct, and to the point? That woman is formidable.

I want her on my side.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
You know how when you're playing chess and you have a pawn that you just leave out there whose specific purpose Is just getting in the way of the opponent?

Yessir. Thinking the same.

Barr is a conundrum wrapped in puzzle shoved inside of a mystery, sorta. His recent comments on the Durham Investigations sounded “Comeyish’.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Political for now - but I would bet the farm that Wray will be history within a week after Trump's re-election..
Originally Posted by Morewood
Sidney Powell is shooting laser beams out of her eyes. She's pissed.

Ever notice how every word and sentence she speaks is grammatically flawless, direct, and to the point? That woman is formidable.

I want her on my side.
Agreed... She sounds so (only word I can think of) 'distinguished'.... Helluva lady, that..
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Why is it gone??

The dems are going to pull out all stops to steal this election through fraud and bribery.

Even if they did, they would still lose to the Republican's fraud and bribery.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Why is it gone??

Ain’t a bad way to fly, Leroy.

Black cat, white cat, no matter just as long as it catches the rat.
Wray was right on cue with his big nationwide press conference last week about how the FBI brilliantly unlocked the terrorists phones, and ties to Al Qaeda with the Florida shooting...

... right after his FBI was outed for scumbaggery and treason during the Flynn debacle and Russia Hoax.

He's pretty transparent. You can put a silk bow on a turd. But it's still a turd.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Wray was right on cue with his big nationwide press conference last week about how the FBI brilliantly unlocked the terrorists phones, and ties to Al Qaeda with the Florida shooting...

... right after his FBI was outed for scumbaggery and treason during the Flynn debacle and Russia Hoax.

He's pretty transparent. You can put a silk bow on a turd. But it's still a turd.

There’s no doubt that they’ve done some great work and much that we’ll never know about.

There’s no doubt that they’ve done some very dirty works and much of that we’ll never know about.

It will take a lot to restore the American peoples’ confidenice in them if ever at all. Rotten at the top.
never trust a leo!

Why is it gone??

It is quite an amazing success of nature that you have the ability to feed yourself.

Why is it gone??

...........................LOL>>>LOL......"Republican's fraud and bribery?'

OK Beans Man.....Lay all of the details out for us and explain EXACTLY HOW the republicans have performed fraud and bribery in past elections and will do so in this upcoming election!!

Now we all know the you Trump haters can offer extremely detailed specifics ESPECIALLY AFTER you make your accusations. Otherwise you would make them right?

So! You must have some very JUICY and DETAILED specific evidence of fraud and bribery? RIGHT? Any legal charges ever been filed against any republican official specifically for election fraud and bribery?? If so, please site your sources, specific case #s, dates, federal court?, state court?, locations? etc and etc.......

Awaiting your VERY WELL DETAILED and concise summary about republican's fraud and bribery.........
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
There’s no doubt that they’ve done some great work and much that we’ll never know about.

There’s no doubt that they’ve done some very dirty works and much of that we’ll never know about.

It will take a lot to restore the American peoples’ confidence in them if ever at all. Rotten at the top.

Those three simple lines just about say it all. Thanks, OT

Paul

Could you cite specific instances with links please? I’m unaware of the (presumed election?) fraud & bribery of which you speak?

Why is it gone??

OK Beans Man.....Lay all of the details out for us and explain EXACTLY HOW the republicans have performed fraud and bribery in past elections and will do so in this upcoming election!!

Now we all know the you Trump haters can offer extremely detailed specifics ESPECIALLY AFTER you make your accusations. Otherwise you would make them right?

So! You must have some very JUICY and DETAILED specific evidence of fraud and bribery? RIGHT? Any legal charges ever been filed against any republican official specifically for election fraud and bribery?? If so, please site your sources, specific case #s, dates, federal court?, state court?, locations? etc and etc.......

Awaiting your VERY WELL DETAILED and concise summary about republican's fraud and bribery.........
...........................Can we all hum the "Jeopardy" theme song...

Why is it gone??

...........................Can we all hum the "Jeopardy" theme song...

Naw. I'm waiting for you to ask Nebraska, and for him to post the "JUICE and DETAILED specific evidence of fraud and bribery." RIGHT?

Call me when you get around to it. In the meantime, the elephants will scheme to win anyway they can. Especially in the back rooms where the ballots will be counted.
Quote from IDIOT LEE-Roy.."Even if they did, they would still lose to the Republican's fraud and bribery.".[/quote]...........................LOL>>>LOL......"Republican's fraud and bribery?'

[/quote from IDIOT LEE-Roy..."Naw. I'm waiting for you to ask Nebraska, and for him to post the "JUICE and DETAILED specific evidence of fraud and bribery." RIGHT?

Call me when you get around to it. In the meantime, the elephants will scheme to win anyway they can. Especially in the back rooms where the ballots will be counted.
[/quote].....................The Beans man responds. Such a detailed and concise answer there Leeeee-ROY, THOROUGHLY explaining why the republicans create fraud and bribery in the elections. WOW! You would make one helluva prosecuting attorney taking such evidence into a courtroom, which of course is thoroughly explained in your above post. Criminals beware if you ever became a prosecutor.

I don't recall reading a post with such factual evidence which NO DOUBT backs up and certainly collaborates your accusation about republicans.

Man oh man, you sealed the deal and we here should all be grateful to you for your presentation of factual evidence, which very successfully accuses the republicans of fraud and bribery...

A wonderful argument..........Thank you so much Mr. Beans!!!
You are a damned joke Leee-Roy
Pretty sure the national debt could be paid off by auctioning the right to crush andrew weissmann's testicles and publicly castrate him. Who wouldn't pay to watch?.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Pretty sure the national debt could be paid off by auctioning the right to crush andrew weissmann's testicles and publicly castrate him. Who wouldn't pay to watch?.

You fantasize about some weird stuff.
I don't understand why Trump hasn't fired Wray.

I don't understand why Trump hasn't pardoned Flynn.

Actually, the joke is on you. That's what makes this place so entertaining. Guys like you that take yourself so seriously and are so clueless.

Actually, the joke is on you. That's what makes this place so entertaining. Guys like you that take yourself so seriously and are so clueless.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL>>LOL.....Well actually there LeeeeRoy, it is always interesting that you make accusations formed by opinions with NO evidence to back up anything you SPEW out that comes from that little pea brain of yours.......Typical liberal Trump hating TDS MO. And then when asked to provide some proof and evidence? LOL>>LOL.....It is scatter time, to then later respond with your deranged, idiotic and stupid crap!

Yep! You, saCharlie aka upCHUCKY, Canadian Lefty aka Paddler?, plus another well in the minority few on here all with the same MOs.

So the joke and clue less ness is on who??........LOL.

Strictly on the issues, you could not debate your way out from the bottom of a wet paper bag if your pathetic life depended on it!
Poor leRoy.
Wray’s just another member of the club. He sat on what he for sure knew since he’s been there, only got off his arse when the house started to burn down around him.

I think he’ll move just enough for a CYA maneuver, all just window dressing. I think his goose is already cooked.

He had his chance, multiple times, to clean house. Too late, too little, IMO.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Wray’s just another member of the club. He sat on what he for sure knew since he’s been there, only got off his arse when the house started to burn down around him.

I think he’ll move just enough for a CYA maneuver, all just window dressing. I think his goose is already cooked.

He had his chance, multiple times, to clean house. Too late, too little, IMO.

DF

I wish President Trump shared your view of Director Wray.

Maybe then he would schit can Wray’s establishment ass and replace him with a true patriot like Grenell or Flynn.

Bur alas, the Swamp will remain the swamp, the DOJ and the FBI will remain corrupt, until such time that President Trump stops this nonsense.
Well, like Trump loves to say, “we’ll see”.

DF
Christopher Wray is a product of his environment. Just another swamp dweller.

Gen Flynn would be a fantastic replacement!

g
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don't understand why Trump hasn't fired Wray.

I don't understand why Trump hasn't pardoned Flynn.
....................Simple!....For reasons of strategy! The longer Trump waits, the better the outcome meaning the libs and deep state will further expose themselves to the public for the deeds they do.

Example......Lets say that Trump had pardoned Flynn after the DOJ decided to drop all charges. Would we have all have seen Judge Sullivan without any legal authority delay the outcome of Flynn's case by resorting to bringing in other judges from outside his courtroom? NOPE!.... Because Sullivan would have never made that motion had Trump officially pardoned Flynn. And besides, Flynn is not in custody......And since the DOJ and both the defense and prosecution have agreed to drop all charges, then no need for a presidential pardon. And just this week the DC Circuit Court reprimanded Sullivan for his illegal action and he must respond by June 1st as to why he did what he did.

Why hasn't Trump fired Wray? Same basic reason. Strategy......Imo, Trump is waiting for Durham's findings. If those findings conclude that during Wray's tenure as FBI director thus far, that he was involved in covering up for any deep state member by suppressing docs and transcripts asked for by congressional committees,, then Trump has his open ticket and justification to fire Wray. If Trump were to fire Wray now, then all the demCRAPS and the media would have a field day saying that Wray was fired as a CYA for the Trump administration and for a host of other made up lies that they would come up with as talking point spins....

Ever since Trump got elected, he has been a master of strategy and a master of sandbaggin. He gives the demCRAPS and the media the shovel and they continue to dig nice big holes for themselves because of their fake knee jerk'n oratories and fact less opinions. And they do not even realize it........

Think about it!!........Patience!!
Trump’s playing chess, they playing checkers.

DFt
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Trump’s playing chess, they playing checkers.

DFt
................Well there ya go!!!.....lol........YEP!
Keeping things till after the election, If we win He's going to go full on against the deep state, book it.
Keeping things till after the election, If we win He's going to go full on against the deep state, book it.

So booked.

You guy predict a lot of things that I never see happening, but maybe this time.

So booked.

You guy predict a lot of things that I never see happening, but maybe this time.
......WE predict a lot of things that YOU never see happening?.......And this comes from an esteemed purveyor of facts based on evidence, the law and the Constitution??.......LOL>>>LOL.....

LMAO!!!
Firing Wray is problematic if done before the election. Trump is going to continue to turn up the heat and wait for either Wray to resign or Trump will fire Wray after he’s been re-elected. The steady drip of embarrassing criminal acts exposed keeps the problem front and center of the voters and freezes the establishment in a defensive coverup posture. Remember , it’s not just the Democrats that have been at the center of the coup. McConnel is right in the middle of it along with every member of the Senate Intelligence Committee. McConnel and the corrupt rinos in the senate is what keeps Trump from wiping out the deep state. There’s no way In hades that the Senate would confirm an honest FBI director. The investigation would lead straight to McConnel and his buddies.

So booked.

The ocean is deep. The river is wide. They don't call it Deep State for nothing.

Keep your little earmuffs on, snowflake. There's gonna be an explosion.
I just hope Durham comes thru, isn’t a disappointment. Don’t ya know he has a target rich environment.

He wouldn’t need to be batting 1,000 to come up with a batch of home runs.

To quote DJT, “We’ll see”....

DF
© 24hourcampfire