Home
Posted By: Redneck Murderapolis - 05/28/20
The natives around Lake St. went nuts last night after the Floyd incident.. Ch. 5 had their main anchor in a car driving around the area showing the remnants of last night's riots.. This was no 'protest'.... Nope - last time I saw anything like that was Watts, circa '66-67... Not just one race either - lots of whiteys in the action too. One camera shot showed the insides of a Target store - and there was literally nothing left to steal.. Store windows broken for many blocks around... Total mayhem..

I told the wife this am that IMHO what's going to be seen very, very soon in these areas are stores that are going to have to install the protective steel guards that they can roll down and lock in place - like those shown in places like Detroit etc., so as to prevent not only just looting but exterior window/facade damage from dickheads.. I think their insurance companies might demand it in order to obtain coverage..

There's so much anger around, and the stupid-azzed cop that literally killed that man (the video makes it very obvious) has lit that dynamite fuse and I hope it ends now, but best guess is that it's not..

These dumbazzes rioting seem to fail to understand they're crapping on their own neighbors; hurting the very community they reside in.. Makes ZERO sense whatsoever..

Rant over.
Posted By: cfran Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Don’t disagree.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Look on the bright side- - - - - - -all the dummycrap cities like Minnecrapolis are hiring. There's lots of jobs available for monitors who make sure the rioters observe social distancing. Wear masks, stay 6 feet apart, and no more than 50 looters at a time in places like Target. That's gotta be a "combat pay" job if I've ever heard of one!
Jerry
Posted By: RAS Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
They know exactly what they are doing. Burning their own neighborhoods is nothing to them.

If you don’t own property there, who cares is the mentality.

These rioters have been taught since birth that this country is rotten and undeserving of respect. Last night was an opportunity to steal and burn and get away with it.

The schools will continue to spread the narrative that this was ok.

Remember a few weeks ago when we had protests here in Michigan and other states protesting the lockdowns? And remember when the media and Democrats called them dangerous terrorists, because a few open carried? And also criticized them for not social distancing? In reality, not one person was hurt or one building burned. Not one. But in Minneapolis, buildings are being burned and people actively shooting against police, but they are praised as “brave protestors” in the media.

You see, completely looting Target and other stores, then burning them, is what it means to peacefully assemble to address your grievances.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Are there more rioters or more dumbasses with iPhones filming the rioters?

Gotta love life in the big city.
Posted By: bobmn Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
According to the Food Trust: For decades, low-income communities of color have suffered as grocery stores and fresh, affordable food disappeared from their neighborhoods. I wonder how this looting will affect the Food Gap?
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Looks like you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. Groids will be groids.
Cops on bicycles- - - - -cowering in fear of a bunch of jungle c himps! They need to trade those bikes in for short barreled 12 gauge pump shotguns. There's a very good reason they were called "riot guns" before cops became cowardly eunuchs.
Jerry
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Looks like you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. Groids will be groids.

Target video shows some crackers looting too.

Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Cops on bicycles- - - - -cowering in fear of a bunch of jungle c himps! They need to trade those bikes in for short barreled 12 gauge pump shotguns. There's a very good reason they were called "riot guns" before cops became cowardly eunuchs.
Jerry

.38 special snubnose and a dump truck.
Posted By: deflave Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Jerry

You are a dumb fugk.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
When I saw the news video of those cops with bicycles I wondered how anyone could be free to maneuver while handling a bike? I'd think a cop on riot duty would want as much freedom of movement as possible.

Paul
Originally Posted by deflave
You are a dumb fugk.

I thought you needed some company. Of course, I'm not Rick's sock puppet.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dPKfxRhk0
Just need to change the date to May 27 2020
Originally Posted by Paul39
When I saw the news video of those cops with bicycles I wondered how anyone could be free to maneuver while handling a bike? I'd think a cop on riot duty would want as much freedom of movement as possible.

Paul

Bicycle cops are useful for crowd control because they can maneuver so easily around traffic jams or blocked intersections and get to areas in the city more quickly.

The bikes get interlocked when they arrive and create a man supported barrier of sorts.

If it's a full riot obviously you need full riot gear. But most Americans don't want to see the policeman hit Leroy across the skull any more. So when it gets to that point, they usually just let the city burn.
Posted By: poboy Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Auto Zone.....torch it!!
You are a dumb fugk.

I thought you needed some company. Of course, I'm not Rick's sock puppet.

The idiot that said Officer Chauvin should have been shot in the chest, now wants the police to ride around with shotguns and execute looters.

Like I said, you are a dumb fugk.
Originally Posted by poboy
Auto Zone.....torch it!!

I can't believe they torched a Wendy's.

Who torches a Wendy's?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Groids will be groids. No way to stop them when enough are in one place.
Murdering cops and rioters- - - - -a Warthog driver would call them all "targets".
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Jerry

It ain’t the cops, hotrod. It’s those above them that dictate to them what they can and can’t do.

I think that you’re smart enough to know that.

The only thing that might even so much as remotely change this would be to elect police chiefs instead of them being appointed by city mayors. Then,,,you might see some cops put these riots down quickly.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
This ain't the Revolution.

THAT won't be televised.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Why not torch the police station if that's what you're protesting?
Auto Zone.....torch it!!

Who torches a Wendy's?

Popeyes, Churchs and KFC might survive.

Maybe.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Protests that are lawful are ok but looters need to be shot on site.

Rubber bullets are ok if they have them but i really don't care if they overwhelm the funeral homes.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Auto Zone.....torch it!!

Who torches a Wendy's?
Do they offer Veggieburgers? If so, it's warranted...

Paul

Bicycle cops are useful for crowd control because they can maneuver so easily around traffic jams or blocked intersections and get to areas in the city more quickly.

The bikes get interlocked when they arrive and create a man supported barrier of sorts.

If it's a full riot obviously you need full riot gear. But most Americans don't want to see the policeman hit Leroy across the skull any more. So when it gets to that point, they usually just let the city burn.
Succinct and all too true..
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Auto Zone.....torch it!!

Who torches a Wendy's?

Popeyes, Churchs and KFC might survive.

Maybe.

Not so sure.

I think I seen some vegans in the mix.

We'll know it's a real riot when their heads are being used for soccer balls.

Until then, nothing is safe.

Originally Posted by bobmn
According to the Food Trust: For decades, low-income communities of color have suffered as grocery stores and fresh, affordable food disappeared from their neighborhoods.
They leave BECAUSE of all the crime... Between petty theft, vandalism and robberies it's hard to maintain a profit margin... Just not worth staying..
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Mark Dice. 😂

[video:youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANy...8&v=vtNkEWmFFCI&feature=emb_logo[/video]
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

I'd bet they didn't break into and rob many book stores. Rio7
Originally Posted by Redneck

According to the Food Trust: For decades, low-income communities of color have suffered as grocery stores and fresh, affordable food disappeared from their neighborhoods.
They leave BECAUSE of all the crime... Between petty theft, vandalism and robberies it's hard to maintain a profit margin... Just not worth staying..

In Baton Rouge they have fresh market stalls set up in the bad areas and with cops in attendance.
Posted By: RAS Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
[align:left][/align]
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Groids will be groids. No way to stop them when enough are in one place.

Yes, there is a way to stop them pronto.

Let’s see what happens when they show up in the wrong neighborhood.

They damn well know where to riot and steal, and where to not to riot and steal.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Urban millennial rats..

Dont seem to be alot of people in their 30,s plus out their.

These people even have jobs before the C19 schitt to begin with.

So fugging glad my tax money supports all this schit in a interconnected way..

Need ta get some water cannons out their in action.
Those things are pretty effective breaking up bullschitt.

Millennial,s like slip and slides dont they???
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
The natives around Lake St. went nuts last night after the Floyd incident.. Ch. 5 had their main anchor in a car driving around the area showing the remnants of last night's riots.. This was no 'protest'.... Nope - last time I saw anything like that was Watts, circa '66-67... Not just one race either - lots of whiteys in the action too. One camera shot showed the insides of a Target store - and there was literally nothing left to steal.. Store windows broken for many blocks around... Total mayhem..

I told the wife this am that IMHO what's going to be seen very, very soon in these areas are stores that are going to have to install the protective steel guards that they can roll down and lock in place - like those shown in places like Detroit etc., so as to prevent not only just looting but exterior window/facade damage from dickheads.. I think their insurance companies might demand it in order to obtain coverage..

There's so much anger around, and the stupid-azzed cop that literally killed that man (the video makes it very obvious) has lit that dynamite fuse and I hope it ends now, but best guess is that it's not..

These dumbazzes rioting seem to fail to understand they're crapping on their own neighbors; hurting the very community they reside in.. Makes ZERO sense whatsoever..

Rant over.

Just watching it on Fox, looks like a lot of whites are involved as well.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Jerry

It ain’t the cops, hotrod. It’s those above them that dictate to them what they can and can’t do.

I think that you’re smart enough to know that.

The only thing that might even so much as remotely change this would be to elect police chiefs instead of them being appointed by city mayors. Then,,,you might see some cops put these riots down quickly.

You finally got me with the elected police chiefs. Who do you think would be elected in these democrat cities.
My bet would be someone like Jessie Jackson. Don’t think that would help much. Hasbeen
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Wait 'til this weekend.

All the non-local influencers will have had time to muster their forces and bus them in. (BLM, Antifa, etc).

This is going to get worse before it gets better.
Posted By: add Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Rant over.

Celebrating die-verse-city
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Wait 'til this weekend.

All the non-local influencers will have had time to muster their forces and bus them in. (BLM, Antifa, etc).

Soros and Bloomberg pumping in the cash.
Originally Posted by add

Rant over.

Celebrating die-verse-city

This country is really plucked , all these generations of communist indoctrination are paying off nicely .
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Governor should call up the National Guard. Restore order. Make it known looters will be shot. It's well past time pussyfooting around with those lawbreakers, regardless of ethnicity.
Paul B.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Seems like blacks are leaders in barbarism and idiotic white people see them get away with it and join in. The police should go belt fed on all of them.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Wait 'til this weekend.

Live PD should roll in there.

Be a good popcorn night
Wait 'til this weekend.

That’s my guess.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wait 'til this weekend.

Live PD should roll in there.

Be a good popcorn night

LOL
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Governor should call up the National Guard. Restore order. Make it known looters will be shot. It's well past time pussyfooting around with those lawbreakers, regardless of ethnicity.
Paul B.

Put me down for two unicorns while you’re at it.
Redneck: I sure wish we had a sarcasm emoji on this forum. I am certainly not going to open a grocery store on Lake Street.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Can you rent or hire a Roof Korean?

Day rates?
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
We have some winners here in Kommiefornia but just damn watched the Mayor's press conference then some Creature of the Black Lagoon Sleestack crossbreed council member got up to speaking and belted out amazing grace.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Jim: No Koreans available. Can you substitute a Hmong for a Korean?
Posted By: ribka Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Wait 'til this weekend.

yep.
Posted By: sportingspecialist Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
The riots want be stopped by either democrats or republicans. They are afraid they will lose their vote. We’ve got ourselves in a bad situation. Those receiving welfare and causing trouble telling the producers ( taxpayers) how things are going to be.
A heavy hand needs to be applied to trouble makers. Riots and looting can’t be tolerated. Hasbeen
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

Looks like the kneeler's wife and possibly one or two of the officers were Hmong, certainly Asian.

FWIMBW.

Paul

Seems they could put to good use some of their crossbows.

take a few looters out quietly.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Originally Posted by FatCity67
We have some winners here in Kommiefornia but just damn watched the Mayor's press conference then some Creature of the Black Lagoon Sleestack crossbreed council member got up to speaking and belted out amazing grace.

What the hell IS that? Natural or man made?
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
When is Al Sharpton scheduled to arrive?
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Originally Posted by RJY66

Former Somali warlord?
Posted By: tzone Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

Paul

You ever see how they used those bike for things other than riding? You might change your mind. They make an adequate shield and a decent weapon.
Posted By: tzone Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Why not torch the police station if that's what you're protesting?

They're saving that for when he's exonerated.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Tranny Black Predator with a human mouth per cloning experiments???

I saw that , bet it has X and Y chromosomes.
Originally Posted by FishinHank

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Damm...
Guess I shoulda browsed thru before I posted.
LOL!!!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
According to the Food Trust: For decades, low-income communities of color have suffered as grocery stores and fresh, affordable food disappeared from their neighborhoods. I wonder how this looting will affect the Food Gap?

Why gas, groceries and liquor have always cost more in the hood.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

Rant over.

People in primal mode acting on emotions are pretty stupid. Probably why the left always uses emotional arguments, to keep their voters stupid.
Streaming the cop traffic right now. It's great.
How do you do that?
Broadcastify.

MNPLS or St. Paul dispatch.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

I saw that , bet it has X and Y chromosomes.

Dude got ripped off. Hair implants obviously don't work 100% of the time.
Hahaha!

Dude just had his batons stolen.

Now they are out of tear gas and taking big rocks.

Frogsnacks!

Strike teams ready!
Broadcastify.

Fuggin A!

Just found it.
Write off that Dollar Tree.......
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Dude just had his batons stolen.

Now they are out of tear gas and taking big rocks.

Frogsnacks!

Strike teams ready!

Fancy names are a poor substitute for beating the fugk out of a problem child.

LOL
Another reason the left and the media will be pushing to keep things locked down. Nothing better for them than a bunch of people, watching videos and the news all day, getting pissed off. Fits right into their identity politics strategy.
Damn it!

Not the Midway liquor store!

Is the Little Ceasars okay?
Damn it!

Listening too, haven't heard an update on the CiCi's and the China King Buffet yet either.
Oh, I bet the top shelf was cleaned off first.
Damn it!

Ci Ci’s.

Have they hit Ci Ci’s yet ?

Pray not.
What I wanna know.....if you loot a liquor store........does Minnesota still get its liquor tax?

Hopefully its paid before hand....
Damn it!

Ci Ci’s.

Pray not.

There will be some cat from Tennessee that would not tolerate that.
Maplewood Mall?

Damn them to heck.......
Those cities are fugked.

You can tell the PD has been told to wear kids gloves.

Totally fugked.
Damn it!

Ci Ci’s.

Pray not.

There will be some cat from Tennessee that would not tolerate that.

Yep.

Don’t try that scchitt in Tennessee !
Those cities are fugked.

You can tell the PD has been told to wear kids gloves.

Totally fugked.

Sorta observe and report......

Except for that pawn shop.....may have guns in it.....oops.
Yikes, just heard something about a pawn shop. Not a good place to have getting looted if the ones up there handle firearms.
Mall of America been hit yet ?
If they dont get any push back....do they become more aggressive?

There was a report that somebody drove a car into the side of it to create a hole.

Haven't heard any more.

LOL

They'll probably just go back to work tomorrow morning.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Yikes, just heard something about a pawn shop. Not a good place to have getting looted if the ones up there handle firearms.

You think there's a dearth of firearms on the streets of Minneapolis?

They'll probably just go back to work tomorrow morning.

Oh, thats good news!
Mayor is calling this a "protest".

There was a report that somebody drove a car into the side of it to create a hole.

Haven't heard any more.

LOL

Twin Cities today. Chicago 40 years ago

You think there's a dearth of firearms on the streets of Minneapolis?

Do the unarmed ones need some too.

I'm guessing the OGs are sitting at home waiting for the goodies to start arriving to purchase at a steep discount from the looters.
Mayor is calling this a "protest".

Did the mayor say it was a peaceful one? Right to assemble and all that Constitutional stuff?

Haven't heard any more.

LOL

The new Oldsmobiles are in early this year!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Geno,

Much like every other riot, we won't know for quite a while.
Valsdad, you beat me to it! laugh
Posted By: walt501 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

All firearms dealers in Minnesota are required to lock their firearms in a safe when they are not open.
Geno,

Much like every other riot, we won't know for quite a while.

It might appear we need a good riot or six every decade or two to balance out the haves and have nots????

My bro mentioned something happening in LA yesterday, apparently had the 101 shut down for a bit. Never saw anything on the little bit of news we watched last night. Must not have been too important, nobody going to work anyway??
Originally Posted by walt501

All firearms dealers in Minnesota are required to lock their firearms in a safe when they are not open.

Looters, if they're good, will easily get into a safe. Just think of all the tools they have access to in a pawn shop.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

Seriously?

I Frequent a gun store actually more than one. Was not aware of this, and apparently neither are the gun stores.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Maplewood Mall? Damn them to heck.......

Was a nice shopping mall.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Originally Posted by dale06

Seriously?

I Frequent a gun store actually more than one. Was not aware of this, and apparently neither are the gun stores.

Have you been in one when it was closed?
I wonder if this stuff we're listening to will ever make the Body Cam show?

Should be live on Live PD right now. ID channel or whichever should just cancel regular programing.

Modern day Roman Coliseum stuff almost!

When do they release the lions?
Posted By: ribka Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

What happened to the progressive "Minnysoda nice" myth?

Rant over.
Posted By: walt501 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

Seriously?

It's not always obvious. Many of the larger gun dealers in Minnesota actually use a vault room. Did business years ago with an old Vietnam vet who did business out of a 100 year old bank. The old bank vault was his overnight lock up.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Seriously?

Have you been in one when it was closed?

I used to go/stay in bars when they were closed. grin

Being friends with the owners was always a benefit when working until nearly bar time and not getting filled up enough wink
Interesting traffic.

Individuals leaving the back of the store with firearms.

When do the arrests start?

Mention of store owners being armed too, and to communicate well with them.

What, about 6 more hours up there until "sundown". Might be interesting about that time.
Posted By: hanco Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Call the National guard in, have curfews, ain’t that hard if they really want to stop it.
Broadcastify.

Fuggin A!

Just found it.

It's great!
Interesting traffic.

What, about 6 more hours up there until "sundown". Might be interesting about that time.

Arrests?

LOL

You have not listened to the mayor and governor?
Interesting traffic.

Arrests?

LOL

You have not listened to the mayor and governor?

Nope, haven't listened to those two.

There was a touch, maybe just a hint, of sarcasm in my typing regarding "arrests"..................it never seems to come through over the internet. I may have to speak to Al about that, seems his invention has a hitch in it.

Seems from listening the rules of engagement are........................................There is to be no engagement. shocked
Ooh, Ooh,

Permission to use non-lethal and gas!
Foot Locker goin down
You guys listening to the one called "Saint Paul Police, Fire, and Public Works Dispatch"?
"we're taking bricks again from the north..."
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Just wait til the groids figure the got the wrong ammo for the gus they looted. The will go all deFlave then.
Governor has called out the National Guard.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
I'm missing out, catch me up please?????
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
You guys listening to the one called "Saint Paul Police, Fire, and Public Works Dispatch"?

That's the one I'm on I believe.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Getting real sporty.
TJ Max just got lit on fire.
de TJ Max is on fiya neeguh
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
More important......no work boots were looted.

Originally Posted by RIO7

I'd bet they didn't break into and rob many book stores. Rio7
chit! Got the TV on now!
Fugking losers.
What will happen when the sun goes down and the first shot is fired?

The had a bunch of this same chit in LA last night.
Permission approved...

Pepper ball the mfkers
Pepper balls!
And bring 10,000 marbles
Posted By: rockchucker Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
this is fixin' to get painful
So if the COVID cases don't double in Minneapolis in the next week will they say that means the masks work?
Steel marbles!
Armed owners at tobacco, store
Are armed, gonna get loud soon
did I just hear pepper balls not working, permission to use gas now.

Getting warmer.
40 fuggn millimeter?
I ain't got's no live TV looting coverage.
Originally Posted by duck911
Getting real sporty.

You wouldn’t know “sporty” from “benign” so do yourself a favor and STFU.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Getting real sporty.

No deal, fuggin chucklehead.
Good chit. Found some news on Roku.

Autozone fubar! That'll teach whitey.
Looting with dust masks. LOL
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Getting real sporty.

No deal, fuggin chucklehead.

You two mix up your hand sanitizer and the lube or something? Lotta gay bickering today between ya’s!

Attached picture 9EA3584C-B9F0-4899-B1EF-6FD7644CEDDD.jpeg
Hey, DeFugg- - - - -go Flave yourself!
The sad thing is that the lefty political activists are drooling over this.

Sad to say that there’s little sympathy for places like Minneapolis after what the mayor said.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Not so sure it’s to their benefit any longer.

Posted By: Tyrone Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
40 fuggn millimeter?
Tear gas.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Not so sure it’s to their benefit any longer.

They'll figure out how to exploit it.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
LMAO. Local CBS station calling this "protests." Where's the chanting and signs?
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
I really wish that during one of these riots in a liberal city that every cop would walk off the job.
Shots fired!!! Here we go sports fans.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
I really wish that during one of these riots in a liberal city that every cop would walk off the job.

Exactly.
Posted By: rockchucker Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
watching the county attorney on Fox News, what an embarrassing tool.

Exactly.

That's a testament that some of them do in fact care about protecting the rest of the population.
But I do know what you mean.
Furniture Barn just got lit.
Guess that guy won't be winning the officer of the month plaque for May.
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20

Exactly.

That's a testament that some of them do in fact care about protecting the rest of the population.

I think all they are accomplishing is delaying the inevitable. My guess is if the delay goes on long enough (20 years) then there will be nobody left that cares. It would be best for them to all walk off the job now.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Indica or Sativa?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Indica or Sativa?

That joint be on fire, bro.
They're on the roof of Target. How could this go wrong when they light it on fire?
There should be a law against arson.
Hey, DeFugg- - - - -go Flave yourself!

Sure thing, retard.
Originally Posted by rockchucker
watching the county attorney on Fox News, what an embarrassing tool.

Dude, this is so bad.

LOL

Indica or Sativa?

LOL
Anyone have a link to a scanner or feed where one can hear or watch the ball game?
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Anyone have a link to a scanner or feed where one can hear or watch the ball game?

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544

Jesus Christ.

Unfugkyourself.
Thanks Fish

Jesus Christ.

Unfugkyourself.

I have let you down. frown
Posted By: Seafire Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Lake St is a place I knew all too well when I lived in MN.. but its a long street... in the old days before the freeways were put in, Lake Street and Marshall Ave in St Paul, are what use to be US 12 gong thru Minneapolis/ St. Paul..

Right near where they filmed some of The Mighty Ducks for Disney was right there off of Lake Street, that area is part of the Blue Earth Indian Reervation ( yeah an Indian Reservation in down town Mpls.... right by the Native American Center ) there on Lake St, that area is all Indians...and they don't care much for Otis and LeRoy...

and the scene of riots with the Ghetto Crowd, are probably the same as they were in Ferguson, with Michael Brown.. where a News crew interviewed one of the Rioters, coming out of a store he just had looted with his share... he was asked, are you looting because Michael Brown? and his response was "Michael Who?"....

a small fraction of them of them are there for that... most of them are just there to get into their share of the looting...

its the media who are trying to get us to believe that they really care...
Thanks for the kind words. whistle
I'm sure millions of people standing around all day, not working, looking for something to do is helping out a lot.
On a more positive note, we have an active human experiment to test the effectiveness of wearing masks.
I'm sure millions of people standing around all day, not working, looking for something to do is helping out a lot.

Free scchitt is free scchitt, Dude.

They consider this rioting as going to work.
Grins

Free scchitt is free scchitt, Dude.

They consider this rioting as going to work.
Grins

LOL

Exactly.

You’re right, OP.

But I have to ask,,,what exactly are they protecting ?
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Murderapolis - 05/28/20
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
They're on the roof of Target. How could this go wrong when they light it on fire?

Looks to me like a BIG benefit ! Nothing wrong.

Exactly.

You’re right, OP.

But I have to ask,,,what exactly are they protecting ?

I see your point.
Where are the Korean's when you need them.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Looks to me like a BIG benefit ! Nothing wrong.

They should teach this technique in dumb criminal arson academy.
They are going to need some new parts stores one of these days.

Good one!
Any TV news out there?

All I see is covid and mask stories on the major news outlets
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Good one!

This one went over my head. Educate me.
Posted By: deflave Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20

Good one!

Rodney King Riots?
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20

Good one!

Rodney King Riots?

Watching the Netflix documentary, Let It Fall, now. That’s funny s.hit that the Koreans started busting caps and stood up to the Blacks. Lol
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20
Heres' a live stream.

Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20

Good one!

Rodney King Riots?

Watching the Netflix documentary, Let It Fall, now. That’s funny s.hit that the Koreans started busting caps and stood up to the Blacks. Lol

Thanks. I'll watch that on Netflix.
Here's the link. Vid won't embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JHrwhSxa0Y&feature=emb_logo
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20
There should be a law against looting.
Anyone see any Antifa rent-a-thugs out there yet?
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20
Bad link.
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20
Originally Posted by Seafire

its the media who are trying to get us to believe that they really care...

This. 84% of them dont give a [bleep]. Its an opportunity to break, loot, and do stuff and get stuff.
Any good video of this [bleep] show?
Originally Posted by 45_100
There should be a law against looting.

It should be a felony .

#writeaPolitician

Bwahahaha
Bad link.

Try clicking on the link I posted, just worked for me.

Good one!

Rodney King Riots?

Yeah, makes for a good news story and a few good pics. In the end, I dont think a single Korean shot a single black guy. Correct me if I am wrong. I know they made a show, which is great. Woo Hoo. But The Roof Koreans has morphed into urban legend that they were kicking ass and laying down fire.

Never saw any evidence of that. In fact, if someone has it, post up.
Couldn't take watching it after hearing the guy say "Bro" 100 times in 10 minutes.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Good one!

Rodney King Riots?

Yeah, makes for a good news story and a few good pics. In the end, I dont think a single Korean shot a single black guy. Correct me if I am wrong. I know they made a show, which is great. Woo Hoo. But The Roof Koreans has morphed into urban legend that they were kicking ass and laying down fire.

Never saw any evidence of that. In fact, if someone has it, post up.

Ok
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Meh. One car on fire?

JV.
Actually the Koreans did lay down fire as it is in the documentary footage. But you tell yourself whatever you like.

If you watch it, you may learn something. Then you can stop having delusions in your mind. Lol
Posted By: slumlord Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20
I can’t believe anyone forgot about the roof Koreans in 1992

Same people that were 35 yrs old in the 1970s and never heard of Foghat and Lynyrd Skynyrd

Cmon.....lead paint chips....were they really that good?
Posted By: Beretta_Shooter916 Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...nce-looting-after-death-of-george-floyd/
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20
I think the oriental store owners also defended themselves pretty well during the Watts riots back in the 1960's, also. That was a LONG time before the Rodney King incident. I was a few miles outside of Detroit on a weekend visit to a lady friend's family in 1967 when the groids burned that city. We got out of town quickly and headed back to college in Tennessee when the news reports on TV started.
Jerry
Posted By: walt501 Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20
Cooler and much less humid tonight in Minneapolis. Not good weather - for some - to riot.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20
Auto Zone.....torch it!!

Who torches a Wendy's?

Have you tried their chilli?

Damn right you can. The Hmong are the Asian equivalent of American hillbillies.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Murderapolis - 05/29/20
Hilarious.

© 24hourcampfire