Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
The natives around Lake St. went nuts last night after the Floyd incident.. Ch. 5 had their main anchor in a car driving around the area showing the remnants of last night's riots.. This was no 'protest'.... Nope - last time I saw anything like that was Watts, circa '66-67... Not just one race either - lots of whiteys in the action too. One camera shot showed the insides of a Target store - and there was literally nothing left to steal.. Store windows broken for many blocks around... Total mayhem..

I told the wife this am that IMHO what's going to be seen very, very soon in these areas are stores that are going to have to install the protective steel guards that they can roll down and lock in place - like those shown in places like Detroit etc., so as to prevent not only just looting but exterior window/facade damage from dickheads.. I think their insurance companies might demand it in order to obtain coverage..

There's so much anger around, and the stupid-azzed cop that literally killed that man (the video makes it very obvious) has lit that dynamite fuse and I hope it ends now, but best guess is that it's not..

These dumbazzes rioting seem to fail to understand they're crapping on their own neighbors; hurting the very community they reside in.. Makes ZERO sense whatsoever..

Rant over.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Don’t disagree.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Look on the bright side- - - - - - -all the dummycrap cities like Minnecrapolis are hiring. There's lots of jobs available for monitors who make sure the rioters observe social distancing. Wear masks, stay 6 feet apart, and no more than 50 looters at a time in places like Target. That's gotta be a "combat pay" job if I've ever heard of one!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They know exactly what they are doing. Burning their own neighborhoods is nothing to them.

If you don’t own property there, who cares is the mentality.

These rioters have been taught since birth that this country is rotten and undeserving of respect. Last night was an opportunity to steal and burn and get away with it.

The schools will continue to spread the narrative that this was ok.

Remember a few weeks ago when we had protests here in Michigan and other states protesting the lockdowns? And remember when the media and Democrats called them dangerous terrorists, because a few open carried? And also criticized them for not social distancing? In reality, not one person was hurt or one building burned. Not one. But in Minneapolis, buildings are being burned and people actively shooting against police, but they are praised as “brave protestors” in the media.

You see, completely looting Target and other stores, then burning them, is what it means to peacefully assemble to address your grievances.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Are there more rioters or more dumbasses with iPhones filming the rioters?

Gotta love life in the big city.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
According to the Food Trust: For decades, low-income communities of color have suffered as grocery stores and fresh, affordable food disappeared from their neighborhoods. I wonder how this looting will affect the Food Gap?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Looks like you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. Groids will be groids.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Cops on bicycles- - - - -cowering in fear of a bunch of jungle c himps! They need to trade those bikes in for short barreled 12 gauge pump shotguns. There's a very good reason they were called "riot guns" before cops became cowardly eunuchs.
Jerry

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Looks like you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. Groids will be groids.

Target video shows some crackers looting too.

Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Cops on bicycles- - - - -cowering in fear of a bunch of jungle c himps! They need to trade those bikes in for short barreled 12 gauge pump shotguns. There's a very good reason they were called "riot guns" before cops became cowardly eunuchs.
Jerry

.38 special snubnose and a dump truck.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jerry

You are a dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
When I saw the news video of those cops with bicycles I wondered how anyone could be free to maneuver while handling a bike? I'd think a cop on riot duty would want as much freedom of movement as possible.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by deflave
You are a dumb fugk.

I thought you needed some company. Of course, I'm not Rick's sock puppet.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dPKfxRhk0
Just need to change the date to May 27 2020

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Paul39
When I saw the news video of those cops with bicycles I wondered how anyone could be free to maneuver while handling a bike? I'd think a cop on riot duty would want as much freedom of movement as possible.

Paul

Bicycle cops are useful for crowd control because they can maneuver so easily around traffic jams or blocked intersections and get to areas in the city more quickly.

The bikes get interlocked when they arrive and create a man supported barrier of sorts.

If it's a full riot obviously you need full riot gear. But most Americans don't want to see the policeman hit Leroy across the skull any more. So when it gets to that point, they usually just let the city burn.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Auto Zone.....torch it!!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
You are a dumb fugk.

I thought you needed some company. Of course, I'm not Rick's sock puppet.

The idiot that said Officer Chauvin should have been shot in the chest, now wants the police to ride around with shotguns and execute looters.

Like I said, you are a dumb fugk.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by poboy
Auto Zone.....torch it!!

I can't believe they torched a Wendy's.

Who torches a Wendy's?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Groids will be groids. No way to stop them when enough are in one place.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Murdering cops and rioters- - - - -a Warthog driver would call them all "targets".

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Jerry

It ain’t the cops, hotrod. It’s those above them that dictate to them what they can and can’t do.

I think that you’re smart enough to know that.

The only thing that might even so much as remotely change this would be to elect police chiefs instead of them being appointed by city mayors. Then,,,you might see some cops put these riots down quickly.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 1,742 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,038
Posts18,521,049
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.