Home
Makes me wonder, lots of whites get arrested every day. Do any whites get killed by cops in the same fashion as George Floyd, Michael Brown, etc.? No one cares, I get it, but how skewed is the racial divide when it comes to unarmed whites getting capped by LEO?

P
about three times as many whites are killed by cops each yr.
the Michael Brown killing was justified. that riot was fueled by a lie.
What Rog said.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Any of them die on video from a knee on the neck?
They probably get in the damn patrol car and live to get arrested another day.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

probably not newsworthy.

probably not newsworthy.

Good point. Just because we don’t hear about it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.
The value of a black life is directly tied to the extent it’s loss can be politically exploited.
The actual numbers are interesting for several reasons. Most notably the fact that 105 police officers were killed in 2018 while approx. 200 black and 300 caucàsions were killed. Do some math comparing population size to deaths and you realize that cops are disproportionaly dying.
Flashlights upside the head of white trash creek gypsies used to result in death fairly often. Also, same folks were ending up dead from asphyxia due to the suitcase treatment when they decided to fight.
white woman was shot and killed by a Somali cop right there in Murderapolis a year or two ago

her crime was approaching the police car to talk to the officers

funny , no riots or looting in the aftermath.....
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
white woman was shot and killed by a Somali cop right there in Murderapolis a year or two ago

her crime was approaching the police car to talk to the officers

funny , no riots or looting in the aftermath.....

Poor thing surprised him.

That flaky, the dude should have never been a cop.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The value of a black life is directly tied to the extent it’s loss can be politically exploited.

Thats a good one
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Somali terrorist "immigrant" affirmative action hire- - - - - -no way he could have passed any sort of legitimate vetting process!
Jerry
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Somali terrorist "immigrant" affirmative action hire- - - - - -no way he could have passed any sort of legitimate vetting process!
Jerry

But it sure has good optics!!!!
Whitey isn’t as valuable as black, whitey more likely to vote republican
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Thats a good one

couldnt be said any better Mannlicher.
Hypothetical inquiry: If you were a midget cop and had just arrested and cuffed Chuck Norris, do you think the cuffs are adequate to protect you?
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Hypothetical inquiry: If you were a midget cop and had just arrested and cuffed Chuck Norris, do you think the cuffs are adequate to protect you?

Would depend entirely on whether your pistol was between his arse cheeks or not.

If it is then I am sure Mr Norris would be a very compliant citizen.
What is the number of blacks killed by blacks every year compared to the number of blacks killed by the police? I'm betting the blacks just don't like white cops killing blacks when it should be blacks killing blacks.
Yes.

I know a guy who’s step son was shot by a deputy. Kid wasn’t a saint, but didn’t deserve it. Whole deal was shady. Sheriff “circled the wagons” and kept the whole deal under wraps.

Mostly by the WHITES in power, but you consider that liberal thinking. You're not overly bright, are you? I said the same thing and you called me a liberal.
Cop to Black dude:
“ Freeze, drop the weapon, hands in the air!”

Black Dude:
“Fk you mf’er! Kiss my ass! Imma gonna fk u up!”
(Approaches cop with weapon. Shot dead)

Cop to White Dude
“Freeze! Drop the weapon, hands up!”

White Dude
(Drops weapon, hands up)

“Yes sir!”
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Mostly by the WHITES in power, but you consider that liberal thinking. You're not overly bright, are you? I said the same thing and you called me a liberal.

Here goes the "hate whitey" angle again.

probably not newsworthy.

Good point. Just because we don’t hear about it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

The biggest difference is that those killed aren't seen as "good boys who were just getting their lives turned around". They are seen as the schittheads that they are, and their early demise is a positive for society.

That's said, when it's time to kick ass, kick ass hard and make'em bleed if necessary. Once the cuffs are on, you are now responsible for their well-being.

That pretty much sums it up right there.
A Black cop in SLC gunned down a young unarmed white guy as he walked out of a 7eleven a few years ago. It happened on the same day a white cop somewhere shot a black guy so the SLC didn't really make the news.

Bb
Who kills more white people,....cops or black people?

,..be interesting to see the answer to that.

Anybody know?
Cops kill more whites than blacks but there are more interactions with blacks. Whites and blacks acted separately but in concert over the last 150 years or so to create the social structure which we have today. It won't be fixed because it's not fixable. GD
More whites are killed by cops than blacks. But it never makes the news unless it is some sort of spectacular case like a serial killer. In many ways the media keeps fanning the flames of things like this. It is intentional on their part because they need the attention in order to sell advertising.
© 24hourcampfire