-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is the number of blacks killed by blacks every year compared to the number of blacks killed by the police? I'm betting the blacks just don't like white cops killing blacks when it should be blacks killing blacks.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes.

I know a guy who’s step son was shot by a deputy. Kid wasn’t a saint, but didn’t deserve it. Whole deal was shady. Sheriff “circled the wagons” and kept the whole deal under wraps.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The value of a black life is directly tied to the extent it’s loss can be politically exploited.

Mostly by the WHITES in power, but you consider that liberal thinking. You're not overly bright, are you? I said the same thing and you called me a liberal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cop to Black dude:
“ Freeze, drop the weapon, hands in the air!”

Black Dude:
“Fk you mf’er! Kiss my ass! Imma gonna fk u up!”
(Approaches cop with weapon. Shot dead)

Cop to White Dude
“Freeze! Drop the weapon, hands up!”

White Dude
(Drops weapon, hands up)

“Yes sir!”

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RemModel8
The value of a black life is directly tied to the extent it’s loss can be politically exploited.

Mostly by the WHITES in power, but you consider that liberal thinking. You're not overly bright, are you? I said the same thing and you called me a liberal.

Here goes the "hate whitey" angle again.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by stxhunter
about three times as many whites are killed by cops each yr.

Any of them die on video from a knee on the neck?

probably not newsworthy.

Good point. Just because we don’t hear about it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

The biggest difference is that those killed aren't seen as "good boys who were just getting their lives turned around". They are seen as the schittheads that they are, and their early demise is a positive for society.

That's said, when it's time to kick ass, kick ass hard and make'em bleed if necessary. Once the cuffs are on, you are now responsible for their well-being.

That pretty much sums it up right there.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
A Black cop in SLC gunned down a young unarmed white guy as he walked out of a 7eleven a few years ago. It happened on the same day a white cop somewhere shot a black guy so the SLC didn't really make the news.

Bb

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Who kills more white people,....cops or black people?

,..be interesting to see the answer to that.

Anybody know?

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Cops kill more whites than blacks but there are more interactions with blacks. Whites and blacks acted separately but in concert over the last 150 years or so to create the social structure which we have today. It won't be fixed because it's not fixable. GD

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More whites are killed by cops than blacks. But it never makes the news unless it is some sort of spectacular case like a serial killer. In many ways the media keeps fanning the flames of things like this. It is intentional on their part because they need the attention in order to sell advertising.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 54 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,404
Posts18,470,164
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.