Home
Posted By: duck911 The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
https://www.scribd.com/document/463566717/Derek-Chauvin-Complaint

8:25:31 the video appears to show Mr. Floyd ceasing to breathe or speak. Lane said, “want to roll him on his side.” Kueng checked Mr. Floyd’s right wrist for a pulse and said, “I couldn’t find one.” None of the officers moved from their positions.

At 8:27:24, the defendant removed his knee from Mr. Floyd’s neck. An ambulance and emergency medical personnel arrived, the officers placed Mr. Floyd on a gurney, and the ambulance left the scene. Mr. Floyd was pronounced dead at Hennepin County Medical Center.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.
Basically the dude had a panic attack, passed out and died from an underlying health condition. He was not strangled. Improper police restraint procedure per the conditions. If you read the full thing, they had the deceased in the back of the cruiser and dumbass cop dragged him out for some unspecified reason and took him to the ground. Once he was restrained and in the cruiser he should have stayed there IMO.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
If you read the full thing, they had the deceased in the back of the cruiser and dumbass cop dragged him out for some unspecified reason and took him to the ground. Once he was restrained and in the cruiser he should have stayed there IMO.

BINGO
Posted By: Tarquin Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
What is Minnesota law on causation? Is it "but for" or "substantial factor"/ Anyone know? The autopsy does not appear to bear out that cause of death had anything to do with the knee in the neck.
What is Minnesota law on causation? Is it "but for" or "substantial factor"/ Anyone know? The autopsy does not appear to bear out that cause of death had anything to do with the knee in the neck.
Posted By: duck911 Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
The almost 2 minutes with a knee on his neck *after they found no pulse* might be a bit of a problem.
Posted By: MAC Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
There is a typo on that arrest warrant. In the fourth paragraph in the statement of probable cause they use the name Lloyd instead of Floyd twice. A sharp lawyer is going to make an issue out of that.
Posted By: deflave Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
Originally Posted by MAC
There is a typo on that arrest warrant. In the fourth paragraph in the statement of probable cause they use the name Lloyd instead of Floyd twice. A sharp lawyer is going to make an issue out of that.

I don't think there's a lawyer in MN that can catch it.
Originally Posted by kingston
If you read the full thing, they had the deceased in the back of the cruiser and dumbass cop dragged him out for some unspecified reason and took him to the ground. Once he was restrained and in the cruiser he should have stayed there IMO.

BINGO

You two have never had to take somebody back out of a squad car?
Likely over charged on 3rd degree murder, especially given the preliminary autopsy report.

Don't understand how they can charge him with both murder & MS............seems like it should be one or the other.

He might get off completely based on the charges & the report.

Place'll really be torched then, but he won't go to trial for a year, at least.

MM
Posted By: ribka Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MAC

I don't think there's a lawyer in MN that can catch it.

The internet super detective Kingston will catch it. He has a lot of experience trying cases in criminal court.

Kingston - Can Chauvin be successfully prosecuted for 3rd degree murder based on that report? What about the blood tests?
Originally Posted by kingston

BINGO

You two have never had to take somebody back out of a squad car?

You mean they dont just stay there until their sentence is over?
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Likely over charged on 3rd degree murder, especially given the preliminary autopsy report.

Don't understand how they can charge him with both murder & MS............seems like it should be one or the other.

MM

They think he accidentally killed him on purpose.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Sometimes they have to be calmed down before you transport.

Sometimes people remind the guy that's driving that nobody did a thorough search.

Sometimes the guy transporting does not trust that the subject was searched thoroughly and insists on doing it himself. (A variation of never let another man load your gun for you)

Sometimes (if the dude is big and fast enough) the rodeo restarts when you attempt to buckle the seat belt.

Just some examples.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

They think he accidentally killed him on purpose.

Yep, LOL laugh laugh
This is gonna explode when your average mo- mo protestor reads or hears of the wording of it.

Not what they wanta hear.
Charge wise
Possible COD wise

Even it was what they want it too be.
It would be explosive also.

No win either way.

They need ta up level of force on these protestors.
So far it has been basically zero......

Friday night.....
Not good......
Maybe the presence of the NG might help calm schit down.
They are getting thrown into a elevated schit storm due to local unwillingness for action at lower levels for several days.

Make the NG the bad guys is what I take out of it.....
JMO.....

Sometimes people remind the guy that's driving that nobody did a thorough search.

Sometimes the guy transporting does not trust that the subject was searched thoroughly and insists on doing it himself. (A variation of never let another man load your gun for you)

Sometimes (if the dude is big and fast enough) the rodeo restarts when you attempt to buckle the seat belt.

Just some examples.

I know as much as you do about why he was dragged back out of the car.

But hey it all turned out great. Minneapolis is on fire, and that place was a chithole to begin with. Plus the idiocy spread to other chitholes, hopefully they will burn too. I think they won't make it out to Slinger. Hopefully they make it out to Wauwatosa.
Should be pretty easy to mount a solid defense.

The problem will be finding 12 people in that state that don't have Down Syndrome.
I posited that question earlier. What if the autopsy shows no signs of trauma or any issues with the neck/pressure and that drugs contributed to the death? Does anyone here know how much pressure the officer was exerting on the subject's neck.

The problem will be finding 12 people in that state that don't have Down Syndrome.

+1
It would be interesting to see a picture of the dead mans heart.

He had not one, but two forms of heart disease.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I posited that question earlier. What if the autopsy shows no signs of trauma or any issues with the neck/pressure and that drugs contributed to the death? Does anyone here know how much pressure the officer was exerting on the subject's neck.

Ask 700H and Kingston. They're both self described experts now. They think toxicology reports are not evidence and therefore not necessary to convict

The report I just read above indicates no trauma, injuries to the neck.
The guy went unconscious when in their control, they didn't render medical care when it happened, he ended up dead. It's negligent homicide.
I keep hearing about how the medics put the deceased on a gurney and transported him. I have heard nothing about if and when the medics checked for a pulse.
As an old medic I would like to see the video of this.

When medics arrive they should immediately check for pulse. If no pulse they need to start working the code right there on the street. Time to get the monitor on the guy and if need be defibrillate immediately. Plus get him on Oxygen, and perform endotracheal intubation etc. I have worked many codes right in the street just like that.
If there was a hostile black crowd, you certainly had plenty of cops there to hold them at bay.
We don't know how many minutes it was from the instant his heart stopped beating, until the medics began to work him, but if it was less than 4 minutes, the medics quite possibly could have saved his life right there on the street.
Originally Posted by MAC

Scrivener's error
The fact that the medical examiner speculated with the line about other intoxicants tells me that the examiner sees plenty of signs the perp was high AF and probably OD’ed. Claimed he was claustrophobic but they just pulled him from a car... guessing he saw the cops coming and knew he was going to be arrested for the counterfeit $20 and didn’t want to be caught with whatever he had on him so swallowed it. Couple minutes later he can’t breathe because his heart is quitting from the drugs and struggling with the police. I didn’t see any depraved mind on the part of the police. I just see three cops doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a resisting perp who was endangering himself and the police. They weren’t beating him or slamming him around. They pinned him down to immobilize him so he couldn’t hurt himself or anyone else.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
The guy went unconscious when in their control, they didn't render medical care when it happened, he ended up dead. It's negligent homicide.

The ambulance was en-route.

Not all departments/agencies require a cops to have a CPR cert.

8:25:31 the video appears to show Mr. Floyd ceasing to breathe or speak. Lane said, “want to roll him on his side.” Kueng checked Mr. Floyd’s right wrist for a pulse and said, “I couldn’t find one.” None of the officers moved from their positions.

At 8:27:24, the defendant removed his knee from Mr. Floyd’s neck. An ambulance and emergency medical personnel arrived, the officers placed Mr. Floyd on a gurney, and the ambulance left the scene. Mr. Floyd was pronounced dead at Hennepin County Medical Center.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

Bingo. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Posted By: antlers Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The fact that the medical examiner speculated with the line about other intoxicants tells me that the examiner sees plenty of signs the perp was high AF and probably OD’ed. Claimed he was claustrophobic but they just pulled him from a car... guessing he saw the cops coming and knew he was going to be arrested for the counterfeit $20 and didn’t want to be caught with whatever he had on him so swallowed it. Couple minutes later he can’t breathe because his heart is quitting from the drugs and struggling with the police. I didn’t see any depraved mind on the part of the police. I just see three cops doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a resisting perp who was endangering himself and the police. They weren’t beating him or slamming him around. They pinned him down to immobilize him so he couldn’t hurt himself or anyone else.
lmao

This is the only real danger for the officers.

+1

After just that one paragraph of the autopsy, I don't see a clear path to conviction.
Beyond a reasonable doubt is a high standard.
Originally Posted by ribka

Ask 700H and Kingston. They're both self described experts now. They think toxicology reports are not evidence and therefore not necessary to convict

It certainly can make murder difficult to stick.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
The Black community will not be amused by the autopsy.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

They will be really pissed off when all 4 are acquitted.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I guess we better prepare for them to be pissed!
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Well, the optics are certainly horrible, but to prove murder don't you to prove that the defendant's act(s) caused the death? Since the arrestee had serious pre-existing medical conditions, what role did the acts of the officer play in his death and what is the legal rule in Minnesota on causation??
Originally Posted by ribka

It certainly can make murder difficult to stick.

And that kneeling on a subject's neck upper back area is taught in police training noted by the Hennepin ADA charging attorney. Looking in the charging Doc
The officers can certainly argue that they were immobilizing the perp to prevent him from hurting himself or others. They were protecting him. Medical transportation had already been called. They’re not medical professionals so not qualified to accurately diagnose and treat the perp. He died from unknown medical conditions and very likely drugs. It was chaotic in the street and were distracted by the hostile crowd gathered. There’s no way the charges can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to an objective jury. 12 retards on the other hand might convict a ham sandwich of murder.

Well, the optics are certainly horrible, but to prove murder don't you to prove that the defendant's act(s) caused the death? Since the arrestee had serious pre-existing medical conditions, what role did the acts of the officer play in his death and what is the legal rule in Minnesota on causation??

What role will the pending toxicology report have if it indicates use drugs that can lead to heart attacks especially those with pre existing heart conditions and high BP?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I guess we better prepare for them to be pissed!

Yes, we really should. Hopefully that doesn't happen until there's 3 feet of snow on the ground.
The fact that the medical examiner speculated with the line about other intoxicants tells me that the examiner sees plenty of signs the perp was high AF and probably OD’ed.

Yessir.

the legal rule in Minnesota on causation??

I don't think you are looking at this through quite the right lens. Let me elaborate. This is just a game of what-ifs. What if the ME finds no evidence of injury or incapacitation associated with the officers contact with the subject's neck? What if the subject had a heart attack that could have been induced by drugs in the subject's system, pre-existing conditions, or pressure on the carotid? What if, when interviewed, the officer said he wasn't applying much pressure at all, just enough to try to discourage the subject from harming himself while they waited for EMS. They had after all, out of an abundance of care for the subject, called EMS. What if the officer said when the subject quit talking and moving he though the subject had simply become quit complaining? What if the officer said he didn't see how the subject could have died, because he wasn't applying enough pressure to injure the subject?

That is going to make it hard to get criminal charges to stick.

the legal rule in Minnesota on causation??

I don't think you are looking at this through quite the right lens. Let me elaborate. This is just a game of what-ifs. What if the ME finds no evidence of injury or incapacitation associated with the officers contact with the subject's neck? What if the subject had a heart attack that could have been induced by drugs in the subject's system, pre-existing conditions, or pressure on the carotid? What if, when interviewed, the officer said he wasn't applying much pressure at all, just enough to try to discourage the subject from harming himself while they waited for EMS. They had after all, out of an abundance of care for the subject, called EMS. What if the officer said when the subject quit talking and moving he though the subject had simply become quit complaining? What if the officer said he didn't see how the subject could have died, because he wasn't applying enough pressure to injure the subject?

That is going to make it hard to get criminal charges to stick.

"What ifs" help the defense build reasonable doubt. They don't help the prosecution.
Posted By: Dutch Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20

No evidence this happened, or didn't happen, but the guy was employed as a truck driver, and therefore subject to pre-employment and random drug screening. Which makes a drug habit more unlikely.
Originally Posted by Dutch

No evidence this happened, or didn't happen, but the guy was employed as a truck driver, and therefore subject to pre-employment and random drug screening. Which makes a drug habit more unlikely.

A truck driver now?

He was happy there. He had made friends and had talked about training to become a truck driver,”

So much for more lies about Floyd posted on here lol

Good point. I have a CDL and get drug tested maybe once a year. Sometimes a "surprise" test, I have been tested 3 times in a year. Since I don't do dope, No Problema for me.
On the one hand a driver is insane to smoke pot at the 'ol neighborhood party because it can test positive for several weeks.
On the other hand, cocaine and oxycontin only stay in the system for 36 hours or so. If a guy were taking a 3 day break, he could party with these types of dope on his first day off, and have no chance of a positive test.
Lordy, if Floyd had just not passed the counterfeit Jackson in the first place.......
Did he want to train to be a truck driver, or was he actually doing it? My school lasted 9 weeks and we were tested once. Flunk that test and your career has ended before it started.
They are going buck as- wild here in pensacola, they painted our grafeaty bridge black with a pic of him. It did not make all night and was covered, next day there was hundreds of them out to redo it and some stayed all night to guard it. If ya never fought with someone thats jacked up as a squrrel monkey,cuffed or not ya ought to try it one time it sucks.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Did he want to train to be a truck driver, or was he actually doing it? My school lasted 9 weeks and we were tested once. Flunk that test and your career has ended before it started.

Dutch just made that up. More fake news repeated on here

Just some examples.

Golly, you sound like Crockett from *Miami Vice*!
wink
Posted By: duck911 Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20
Originally Posted by ironbender

Just some examples.

wink

More like Poncherello from CHiPs cool

I am a truck owner operator and work with a couple hundred more here in Jacksonville Florida that I know at least in passing. All the time guys get popped on tests. Floyd HAD been a truck driver but was unemployed currently. Floyd was also a convicted felon. Convicted of armed robbery where he put a gun to a woman. Floyd had a history of really bad judgement. Him having been a truck driver wouldn’t preclude or make it even unlikely that he was an illicit drug user.
I read the complaint. One common thread of all these cop-Negro shootings seems to be the Negro resists arrest. Why?

Why did he resist arrest? Why didn't he just say something like, "Really, officer? I didn't know it was counterfeit."

Heck, for all I know I pass counterfeit money. I go to the ATM machine, get a bunch of 20s, and never look at anything but the number in the corner. And if I wasn't polite to cops, I would have gotten a lot more speeding tickets instead of just warnings.
Posted By: Dutch Re: The Chauvin arrest warrant - 05/29/20

I am a truck owner operator and work with a couple hundred more here in Jacksonville Florida that I know at least in passing. All the time guys get popped on tests. Floyd HAD been a truck driver but was unemployed currently. Floyd was also a convicted felon. Convicted of armed robbery where he put a gun to a woman. Floyd had a history of really bad judgement. Him having been a truck driver wouldn’t preclude or make it even unlikely that he was an illicit drug user.

Floyd was no choirboy, but if he was a CDL driver, he would know that ANY job interview includes "piss here". And FWIW, random drug screens on commercial drivers have a less than 1% positive rate.

Now, we don't know if he still WAS looking to be driving, if he still had his medical card, etc. The point is we just don't know a lot of things. Except RIBKA, he knows everything.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Good point. I have a CDL and get drug tested maybe once a year. Sometimes a "surprise" test, I have been tested 3 times in a year. Since I don't do dope, No Problema for me.
On the one hand a driver is insane to smoke pot at the 'ol neighborhood party because it can test positive for several weeks.
On the other hand, cocaine and oxycontin only stay in the system for 36 hours or so. If a guy were taking a 3 day break, he could party with these types of dope on his first day off, and have no chance of a positive test.

I'm pretty sure Dutch is just playing pretend again.
quote=Dutch]

Floyd was no choirboy, but if he was a CDL driver, he would know that ANY job interview includes "piss here". And FWIW, random drug screens on commercial drivers have a less than 1% positive rate.

Now, we don't know if he still WAS looking to be driving, if he still had his medical card, etc. The point is we just don't know a lot of things. Except RIBKA, he knows everything.
[/quote]

Dutch you just stated that Floyd was Truck driver and wouldn’t take drugs because he would jeopardize his license.

So where did Floyd the gentle choir boy get his CDL? Minnesota or Texas?

Tough keep up to speed with all the lies on these posts as his family and friends just stated Floyd just talked about truck driver training

Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by ironbender

Just some examples.

wink

More like Poncherello from CHiPs cool

John.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Bingo. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Anyone with common sense can see from the video that not much pressure was exerted on this guy’s neck. Did it look bad? Yes.

Also, high blood pressure and heart disease is way more common in Afro Americans. It really sucks all the way around for everyone.
© 24hourcampfire