Home
The hits just keep on coming for this guy.
I was most likely going to happen any way.

This just gives her some cover.
She no love him long time.
He sounds like a real douche so I’m sure that his wife couldn’t ignore this opportunity as a way out from the loser. He was likely an abusive prick that preferred going hands on with anyone that didn’t listen to him. I bet he’ll be a popular pastime in prison and he’ll get the chance to prove what a tough guy he really is.

Fug him.
In what little I have seen of him, he didn't seem very lovable.
Heard she liked to be choked....
She's Hmong. Refugee from Laos. 45 years old. Former Miss Minnesota.

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/kellie-chauvin-wiki/
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
He sounds like a real douche so I’m sure that his wife couldn’t ignore this opportunity as a way out from the loser. He was likely an abusive prick that preferred going hands on with anyone that didn’t listen to him. I bet he’ll be a popular pastime in prison and he’ll get the chance to prove what a tough guy he really is.

Fug him.

Not everyone can land a George Floyd.
She was probably servicing the neighbor. Might be why he was in such a salty mood.
Funny stuff man
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Marriage going down the tubes at home, that's enough to make anybody callous.

And then in the middle of all this she pulls the plug....

Just goes to show that, wherever they are from, however good looking they might be or not, wimmen's gonna be wimmen.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
The hits just keep on coming for this guy.

Who?
Strategic financial move. Cops gonna get sued into the next century. Wife divorces and takes money, house into her name. Harder to get at from a civil suit.

😎
Think I mighta "seen" her on Xnxx.
Real estate agent trying to seal the deal kinda stuff.
LOL!!!
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Strategic financial move. Cops gonna get sued into the next century. Wife divorces and takes money, house into her name. Harder to get at from a civil suit.

😎

Ohhhh. I like it.
If Hmong women are anything like the men, I doubt if he would be able to pull much crap at home and get away with it for long. I'd rather tangle with a pizzed-off bobcat in a phone booth than get crossways with some of the oriental women I've known, particularly Filipinas!
jerry
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Marriage going down the tubes at home, that's enough to make anybody callous.

And then in the middle of all this she pulls the plug....

Just goes to show that, wherever they are from, however good looking they might be or not, wimmen's gonna be wimmen.

Hmong women are known for pretty wicked midlife crises, especially the very pretty former refugees....

They love the tough guys, until things go south on them.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
In what little I have seen of him, he didn't seem very lovable.

grin
Originally Posted by MadMooner
She was probably servicing the BLECK neighbor. Might be why he was in such a salty mood.

😎

Yep, that was my first thought

😎

Good point, I forgot about that. I'll bet lawyers on all sides are gonna move swiftly.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Think I mighta "seen" her on Xnxx.
Real estate agent trying to seal the deal kinda stuff.
LOL!!!

Laffin 😂
They're protecting their assets you fugking retards.
Originally Posted by deflave

He's got a Florida vacation home. There were protests there yesterday.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

For real?

What town?
I found it.

It's in Orange County.

That's where the poor people live.

For real?

What town?

Orlando.
I found it.

It's in Orange County.

Someone will be along soon telling us how this proves he's corrupt.

For real?

What town?

Orlando.

What are the odds it burns?
Maybe the Duck Of Dumb will be along shortly to explain how a cop can afford two homes.

LOL
I found it.

It's in Orange County.

Fershure.

I don't think Orange County is going to allow them to play that game.
Maybe the Duck Of Dumb will be along shortly to explain how a cop can afford two homes.

LOL

\
I just saw on facebook that Chauvin stole money out of Floyd's pocket while he was strangling his carotid artery in order to execute him and used the money to buy a home in a neighborhood in Florida where other cop assassins live.
Things were in his name when the event happened.
This guys is toast, his life as he knows it is over
I found it.

It's in Orange County.

He sold WEED.....😂😎
Originally Posted by ribka

LOL

\
I just saw on facebook that Chauvin stole money out of Floyd's pocket while he was strangling his carotid artery in order to execute him and used the money to buy a home in a neighborhood in Florida where other cop assassins live.

Chauvin was Floyd's source for the counterfeit bills. Chauvin had to recover the bill to prevent the Secret Service from tracking it back to him, and killed Floyd so he wouldn't tell how Chauvin bought his FL home with a suitcase full of counterfeit Jacksons.
Originally Posted by 700LH

I bet he's acquitted, writes a book, and ends up with more money than when he started.

LOL

\

The more I read about this guy, the more I like him.

I bet he's acquitted, writes a book, and ends up with more money than when he started.

dream on

But, but he murdered an innocent black angel by kneeling on his carotid artery and strangled him. So he's getting the electric chair. I learned this on 24 hrcf from the very bright members and a posting on facebook. And all cops are murdering cowards and should be executed. I learned this from BLM and from members on 24hrcf

LOL

\

The more I read about this guy, the more I like him.

A good FL cop would have planted a dope dealer's address on him.. just in case he got shot up on a security camera while he was robbing the dope dealer's house.

Would hold water for his "investigating" bulshit story.

Lol.

Bingo!

But, but he murdered an innocent black angel by kneeling on his carotid artery and strangled him. So he's getting the electric chair. I learned this on 24 hrcf from the very bright members and a posting on facebook. And all cops are murdering cowards and should be executed. I learned this from BLM and from members on 24hrcf

Learned on facebook?
Brilliant!
Mrs Minnesota? I was expecting a beautiful blonde, blue eyed Norwegian. Minnesota is definitely screwed up.

an iq above 65 is required for this discussion. Sorry Marilyn in the cute dress or jumper or whatever it is
I’m going with protecting assets. Orange County Florida home is a retirement plan. They weren’t planning on retiring in Mogadishu West...

an iq above 65 is required for this discussion. Sorry Marilyn in the cute dress or jumper or whatever it is

So no argument of any substance, no badge to hide behind, you resort to calling childish names...

Genious

I don't think Orange County is going to allow them to play that game.

Depends if Soros is paying out bonuses for Cleanse by Fire in FL.

LMAO.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Mrs Minnesota? I was expecting a beautiful blonde, blue eyed Norwegian. Minnesota is definitely screwed up.

Mrs Minnesota and Miss Minnesota are 2 entirely different sports.

So no argument of any substance, no badge to hide behind, you resort to calling childish names...

Genious

ok gey zoro

Yep , in two years he’s retired with fat bank account. Going to be harder to paint him as a racist with a Hmong wife.

😎

Plus, it provides some personal protection.

The house is slightly less likely to get burnt down, if it's hers'.

Also, she and the kids are somewhat less likely to be attacked.
Some of you need to stop living in fantasy land.

Who is Their Assets You Fugking Retards?

Is that a literal translation of a Hmong name?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They love the tough guys, until things go south on them.

There are those. Some seem to be a subcategory of badge groupies. Can't know whether this case was one of them. You can spend a lifetime studying and observing and experiencing female psychology up close, and never know anything for certain.

Paul

Coming from the [bleep] who said recently Police just randomly and in secret beat thousands of people a year. Yes you are that ignorant

I'll bet you a 100 bucks that the officer is not convicted of homicide.

Coming from the [bleep] who said recently Police just randomly and in secret beat thousands of people a year. Yes you are that ignorant

When you write a report do you often get the facts as incorrect as you do here?

Well, You're half right.

😎

He won't lose a penny. The city will pay the settlement. Query whether the city has to pay for his criminal defense attorney? Guess it depends on what their collective bargaining agreement is.
Yawn.......

The state couldn't convict George Gwaltne either but that didn't keep his murdering dumb ass out of prison.

Manslaughter is a form of homicide. He'll at least go down for that. Looking at the elements of third degree murder in Minnesota, I'd say the state has a pretty strong case. The only element in doubt is causation.
I'll bet you 100 bucks he is not convicted of homicide since you are certain of the truth living in white supremacy land. No manslaughter is not homicide ding dong that's why they are two separate legal charges with different sentencing guidelines.

Manslaughter is a form of homicide. He'll at least go down for that. Looking at the elements of third degree murder in Minnesota, I'd say the state has a pretty strong case. The only element in doubt is causation.

The state couldn't convict George Gwaltne either but that didn't keep his murdering dumb ass out of prison.

take the bet lying coward or not? You said he murdered Floyd and there is proof so the bet would be a sure thing. Cmon take the bet
I'll bet you 100 bucks he is not convicted of homicide since you are certain of the truth living in white supremacy land. No manslaughter is not homicide ding dong that's why they are two separate legal charges with different sentencing guidelines.

You must live a sad empty life,
G-Day

😎

He won't lose a penny. The city will pay the settlement. Query whether the city has to pay for his criminal defense attorney? Guess it depends on what their collective bargaining agreement is.

Chauvin can still be sued in a separate civil suit by the family. Amazing how little you know and keep posting misinformation

G-Day

So you're too cowardly to take the bet since you already stated Chauvin murdered Floyd Proven how wrong you are for posting lies

😎

Chauvin can still be sued in a separate civil suit by the family. Amazing how little you know and keep posting misinformation

This^^^^

😎

Wrong ^^^^^

It’s called “personal exposure”. While the city may be paying, so will the cop, personally, if found guilty in a civil suit.

Classes are given to LEO at big departments outlining personal exposure if their actions are deemed outside of current police training standards.

IIRC the words were....You fûck up on the street, and the city can cut you adrift to save money and face, they will.

Otherwise, city attorneys would be defending the cop and not requiring him to seek personal council.

😎

G-Day

So you're too cowardly to take the bet since you already stated Chauvin murdered Floyd Proven how wrong you are for posting lies

Some folks are just all talk. All 4 cops killed that guy but no one murdered him.
The cowardly lil skirt wearing bieeetch ran away when it came time to back up her constant lies and misinformation . I knew she would though lol

Originally Posted by TrueGrit

G-Day

Some folks are just all talk. All 4 cops killed that guy but no one murdered him.

It’s called “personal exposure”. While the city may be paying, so will the cop, personally, if found guilty in a civil suit.

Classes are given to LEO at big departments outlining personal exposure if their actions are deemed outside of current police training standards.

IIRC the words were....You fûck up on the street, and the city can cut you adrift to save money and face, they will.

Otherwise, city attorneys would be defending the cop and not requiring him to seek personal council.😎

Very true and it's not just cities and not just cops. If the employer can make the case that what the employee did was outside of their job duties, training, or orders, they will seek to avoid liability and hang the employee out to dry. Only a fool would expect loyalty when an organization is seeking to cover its ass.

I have seen it and experienced it.

Paul
Not according to the legal genius Tarquin. You guys are posting false information again. Civil suits don't exist in AMERICA. Ask tarquin again lmao

😎

Had a former friend who got caught defrauding clients at his insurance biz. He was dead meat and had more than the average amount of assets.

Wifey divorced him, ended up with all assets...110% of everything. He goes to prison for ~ 5 years. Ex-wife falls in love with him all over again.....ain't love grand?

😎

Wrong ^^^^^

Otherwise, city attorneys would be defending the cop and not requiring him to seek personal council.

😎

Nonsense. First, if their CBA calls for indemnification, he won't pay. Also, he will sue the city for failure to train and they will settle his suit for protection of his personal assets. The guy doesn't have squat anyway. 19 years on a cops salary and bouncing at a bar part-time? He's barely middle class.
Not according to the legal genius Tarquin. You guys are posting false information again. Civil suits don't exist in AMERICA. Ask tarquin again lmao

See my post above.
Originally Posted by Paul39

Otherwise, city attorneys would be defending the cop and not requiring him to seek personal council.😎

Very true and it's not just cities and not just cops. If the employer can make the case that what the employee did was outside of their job duties, training, or orders, they will seek to avoid liability and hang the employee out to dry. Only a fool would expect loyalty when an organization is seeking to cover its ass.

I have seen it and experienced it.

Paul

Unfortunately, I have too.

😎
Cops in the big cities nearest me bring home 6 figures with OT & side work.

Opie at Mayberry PD doesn't do so well but the city cops do quite nicely.

😎

Wrong ^^^^^

😎

Nonsense. First, if their CBA calls for indemnification, he won't pay. Also, he will sue the city for failure to train and they will settle his suit for protection of his personal assets. The guy doesn't have squat anyway. 19 years on a cops salary and bouncing at a bar part-time? He's barely middle class.

You’re talking outta your ass....😎
"He won't lose a penny. The city will pay the settlement. Query whether the city has to pay for his criminal defense attorney? Guess it depends on what their collective bargaining agreement is."

you just posted this and now contradict this posting. clueless

😎

Wrong ^^^^^

😎

Originally Posted by Godogs57

😎

Had a former friend who got caught defrauding clients at his insurance biz. He was dead meat and had more than the average amount of assets.

Wifey divorced him, ended up with all assets...110% of everything. He goes to prison for ~ 5 years. Ex-wife falls in love with him all over again.....ain't love grand?

It’s the only “play” a person has to potentially hold on to some coin.

A lot of things can go bad for the cop. Wife stays gone with all the asset, marries a new dude. No recourse for the cop.

It’s a gamble, but the other option of letting everything he has being attached in a civil suit is bye-bye for sure.

Attorneys, good ones, at that, cost real money....Ask Remsen. He’s a rich Lowyar. 😬

😎
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Who is Their Assets You Fugking Retards?

Is that a literal translation of a Hmong name?

You gotta have something in your name to understand what they're doing.

That leaves you out.

😎

I don't think Tarquin ever produced all that case law and expert witness testimony either.

LOL
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Don't let the Duck Of Dumb hear you say that.
"Chauvin is guilty of murder."

This news brought to us by the same people that said:

Mike Tyson beat Robins Givens and raped a woman

OJ will be found guilty

Stop fugking, or you'll die of AIDS

The people that arrested Rodney King, were sociopaths

The earth is melting and it's your fault

The Corona is airborne

Donald Trump can't win

Russian collusion

President Trump will be impeached
False. Tarqueen said he was poor and cops make only lower middle class wages . ( under 40 k a year). Tarqueen is the legal expert and knows all things cop and crime related

"Chauvin is guilty of murder."

This news brought to us by the same people that said:

Mike Tyson beat Robins Givens and raped a woman

OJ will be found guilty

Stop fugking, or you'll die of AIDS

The people that arrested Rodney King, were sociopaths

The earth is melting and it's your fault

The Corona is airborne

Donald Trump can't win

Russian collusion

President Trump will be impeached

Hahaha. For sure this. cool
False. Tarqueen said he was poor and cops make only lower middle class wages . ( under 40 k a year). Tarqueen is the legal expert and knows all things cop and crime related

Yeah but the Duck Of Dumb does mad google fu.

He say cops in major cities make about $60K a year.

Unless they make detective. Then they make $90K.

LMAO

When you write a report do you often get the facts as incorrect as you do here?

His grade 3 spelling errors in the Floyd threads have been
so attrocious one can't put it down to just a wrong key
stroke here and there.

If not for special needs Gov. sheltered workshop LE oportunitues
with union protection, or their uncle owning a sawmill where
would these guys end up?

Impressive wool considering his stature. Maybe he can lick his own eyebrows?
© 24hourcampfire