Home
Rumor is the disobedient Nubians causing trouble in downtown ATL are headed for Hatariland tonight to tear chitt up cause trouble (Free shopping at at North Point Mall/Avalon.

Atlanta Black power brokers are all pissed off that this staged "demonstration" has come to ATL. They want no part about. Even Bernice King and Andy Young are telling the Brothers to cut it out. Seems "out of town guests" are stirring it up.

I have plenyt of defense to go around. Neighbors are welcome at Hataris Arsenal of Democracy.
Stay safe Hatari! And keep your powder dry. šŸ¤ 
Good hunting !
Windage and elevation, Mr. Hatari. Windage and elevation....
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Stay safe Hatari! And keep your powder dry. šŸ¤ 

And board your windows. You can never tell when your abode may suffer a drive by.

Sleep on the floor if your bed is window seal high. wink
Sniper fire has an amazing effect on the will power of even the most ignorant...hint šŸ˜Ž
BTW - this ain't about race or Minnesota. This is Black ANTIFA. Don't mistake it for anuything else. Black ANTIFA and free shopping.
Screw the can on

Get on the water tower
A little inspiration for this weekend:

Well stocked wet bar next to the ammo cans ???
There was a crowd of noisy protesters in Woodstock on the main drag of 92. I noticed most were white, though, with lots of hair of different shades of dye. One cop car in evidence.

Surprised me because of the location, actually, but they didn't seem overtly aggressive. But that was a few minutes ago.

Prolly the knowledge that 9 out of every ten cars passing through that part of Georgia had some sort of a weapon in it kept a lid on their enthusiasm.
Originally Posted by hatari
BTW - this ain't about race or Minnesota. This is Black ANTIFA. Don't mistake it for anuything else. Black ANTIFA and free shopping.

Sounds like hatari has 2 for 1 coupons ready to give out....šŸ˜Ž
Men of Harlech stop your dreaming....cant you see their spear points gleaming?

Know any top tenors?
Hey Jeff, just in case things go south could you leave a note for me to get a bottle or two. Your kind of drink could come in handy to help with the depression I expect would set in.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Know any top tenors?

I know of a "Big Man" if you're looking to form a quartet?
I just picked up a bottle of gin.

I'm GTG.
May your aim be true..........Stay safe Hat.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Know any top tenors?

I know of a "Big Man" if you're looking to form a quartet?

LMAO!

You wouldn't really do that to Jimbo would ya..........Of course that big man comes with a bikini clad MILF as well.......
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I've wondered what single man on top of a building with an M60 would do to an attacking horde like that.

LOL!

That is GREAT inspiration.

Iā€™ve got solids loaded for the :450 #2 nitro express and 9.3 x 62 for block block destruction

Several M1 carbine with 30 round mags in several strategic rooms.

Reading Guadalcanal Diary for inspiration.

I like the idea of Zulu better

Got The Doors on the house stereo
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hey Jeff, just in case things go south could you leave a note for me to get a bottle or two. Your kind of drink could come in handy to help with the depression I expect would set in.

Wino!
Need a little Blackhawk Down inspiration. I firmly believe a marksman or two with an M4 could scatter a crowd of cowardly thugs.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Well stocked wet bar next to the ammo cans ???

Just carbed up a keg of homebrewšŸŗšŸŗ
Give them hell.
Avalon in Alpharetta is shut down early tonight on rumors of trouble headed up that way. Will be keeping an eye on things as both of my businesses are in fairly close proximity. One is South of it, and the other a little North. I may be on guard duty at one of them this evening.
My brother lives in Sandy Springs. For y'all Yankees that is where the Rich White Folks live N. Atlanta and inside the Perimeter.
Brother's wife is a Hillary voter and hates guns, but, somehow, 2 years ago brother managed to get her to agree that he could buy a Ruger .357

I told him last night he needs a Tommy Gun and 500 rounds.

ps Brother's name is also Jeff. Y'all Atlanta Jeffs need to stick together.
Those 'black rifles' play both offense and defense. I've got my guns and a handle of Tanqueray. It will still probably be a quiet evening at home but one can hope for a target rich environment. Things got pretty lively here during the RK riots.

mike r

LOL!

Iā€™ve got solids loaded for the :450 #2 nitro express and 9.3 x 62 for block block destruction

That will work my friend.

I got the kids new magazine bags. They are all loaded up. During the Trayvon Martin debacle, the local BLMer's were meeting up at a big Baptist Church not too far from here. Denver's declared a curfew tonight starting at 8pm. It will be interesting to see if they agitators decide to disperse, or head out to the suburbs looks for some easier pickings.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
My brother lives in Sandy Springs. For y'all Yankees that is where the Rich White Folks live N. Atlanta and inside the Perimeter.
Brother's wife is a Hillary voter and hates guns, but, somehow, 2 years ago brother managed to get her to agree that he could buy a Ruger .357

I told him last night he needs an Tommy Gun and 500 rounds AR for every shooter in the house, plus a spare, and 1,000 rounds per AR.

ps Brother's name is also Jeff. Y'all Atlanta Jeffs need to stick together.

There.

Fixed it for ya.
Originally Posted by badger
Avalon in Alpharetta is shut down early tonight on rumors of trouble headed up that way. Will be keeping an eye on things as both of my businesses are in fairly close proximity. One is South of it, and the other a little North. I may be on guard duty at one of them this evening.

Call me if you need back up.
I ride by your South shop everyday going to work
Denver's declared a curfew tonight starting at 8pm.
It'll be hard to enforce with so many livinā€™ on the streets.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Those 'black rifles' play both offense and defense. I've got my guns and a handle of Tanqueray. It will still probably be a quiet evening at home but one can hope for a target rich environment. Things got pretty lively here during the RK riots.

mike r

Smoking a good cigar and toasting each otherā€™s fine marksmanship skills sounds like a great evening.

Iā€™m going start with a bolt gun to reach those timid, distance targets. Then switch to a black semi with a lower powered, lit reticle.

Grins

šŸ˜Ž

Thanks. Iā€™ll be on the roof if I see the need, with a compliment of ARā€™s and shotguns :-)
O yea O yea greetings from the Ham hopefully cooler heads will prevail but if you need some Crimson Tide backup holler and I'll see if bossman would let me visit. You know us Bammers have to protect BDE (Bryant Denny East)
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

I've wondered what single man on top of a building with an M60 would do to an attacking horde like that.

Change the barrel a time or two. whistle

Stay safe and shoot straight if the need arises. Takem by surprise and dont shoot until you see the whites of their eyes (or teefe, right, Jeff) grin

LOL!

Here's some more inspirational music for you. Good luck, stay safe.

Originally Posted by Beaver10

mike r

Smoking a good cigar and toasting each otherā€™s fine marksmanship skills sounds like a great evening.

Iā€™m going start with a bolt gun to reach those timid, distance targets. Then switch to a black semi with a lower powered, lit reticle.

Grins

šŸ˜Ž

My line of sight from my most elevated position at home is maxed at 200 yards. Perfect for a Trijicon 1-4 Accupoint w/ fiber optic and tritium reticles. 77gr Black hills OTM and a 100 yard zero through a DD mid length ff barrel is money. The trij has a true 1x mag w/ a post which is like an invitation to a feast from 1-100 yards. Thousands of hours of training and practice gives comfort.

I am an eternal optimist but doubt if I will be challenged tonight, rioters are pussies.

mike r
Originally Posted by Beaver10

mike r

Grins

šŸ˜Ž

You fire the bolt gun into your yard and they will turn tail and run like hell.
Hatari,

When you're done with the Door, it might be time for some Jimi:

A cannon load3 with nails would be good for a looter rush.

Thanks. Iā€™ll be on the roof if I see the need, with a compliment of ARā€™s and shotguns :-)

Remind you of olds in Angola/ German SW???

Remind you of olds in Angola/ German SW???

In a way, except now Iā€™ll be protecting something of my own, if the need arises. And, no ROE. And, no scorpions and flies. Only mosquitoes šŸ˜ƒ. Watching the local news right now, it appears the natives are still downtown for the most part, with some activity in Gwinnett County.

mike r

I expect you're nowhere near North LV?

Are they going to the Strip where the cameras are?
The strip is pretty much closed. The cops here use the ends of their batons not the flats.
Northtown is far away, the old 'westside' was cordoned off during the RK riots and was action central. This community is kind of a shoot first amalgamation of freaks.

mike r
Chitt, curfew in effect

No rioters to be seen yet. Hunting might be poor.

However, like in the Omega Man, they come out at night!!

Some Bro in an ATV ran over a bicycle cop.
Chitt, curfew in effect

No rioters to be seen yet. Hunting might be poor.

However, like in the Omega Man, they come out at night!!

Some Bro in an ATV ran over a bicycle cop.

I'll bet it bounced a bit more than a SUV would have....
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
O yea O yea greetings from the Ham hopefully cooler heads will prevail but if you need some Crimson Tide backup holler and I'll see if bossman would let me visit. You know us Bammers have to protect BDE (Bryant Denny East)

Dude,

I'll give you a big "Roll Tide" on that one. After all, it ain'T November yet! Until then, we be mates!

wink
11:00 o'clock and all is quiet.

All exits off off the freeway are blocked by cops.

Black leaders in ATL are not putting up with this stuff. Female Chief of police 9 (oh, brother! Mega butch) has put her foot down with the blessing of the Black female mayor and the city council that is 1/2 black 1/2 white.

Rioters so far have decided that they just might take the rest of the weekend off.

However, here at Casa Hatari, I'm having some Patron AƱejo on the rocks and have an upper window over looking the street that would make Lee Harvey Oswald drool. Got 2 Norwegian Elkhounds in the back 40 covering my 6. They are racist man's best friend. If you don't look like your from Norway or "habla EspaƱol" they will bite your ass.

The only exception, they LOVE Jorge! of course, he looks more Norwegian than Cuban. Phoucing Vikings make a port call in Spain in old days wink wink

Hey Badger, all quiet? Need a beer?
Don't fire until you see the whites...

...of their eyes!!!

Glad you added that last part!
Got my 70's era Kenwood 9100 100 watt amp and Advent speakers are sticking out the window and the neighborhood is getting a does of Lynnard Skynnard wiat ing for the nubians. Heres my next song up. need more songs, so y'all help me out.

next up

In honor of whomever posted this earlier this week about Nam and his chopper buddies

Bad azz. Brings back memories.

next up

11:00 o'clock and all is quiet.

All exits off off the freeway are blocked by cops.

Black leaders in ATL are not putting up with this stuff. Female Chief of police 9 (oh, brother! Mega butch) has put her foot down with the blessing of the Black female mayor and the city council that is 1/2 black 1/2 white.

Rioters so far have decided that they just might take the rest of the weekend off.

However, here at Casa Hatari, I'm having some Patron AƱejo on the rocks and have an upper window over looking the street that would make Lee Harvey Oswald drool. Got 2 Norwegian Elkhounds in the back 40 covering my 6. They are racist man's best friend. If you don't look like your from Norway or "habla EspaƱol" they will bite your ass.

The only exception, they LOVE Jorge! of course, he looks more Norwegian than Cuban. Phoucing Vikings make a port call in Spain in old days wink wink

Hey Badger, all quiet? Need a beer?

Jeff, all good here. Going to turn in for the night. My neighborhood would NOT be easy pickings for an unruly crowd. itā€™s filled with main stream 2nd Amendment disciples šŸ¤“

My line of sight from my most elevated position at home is maxed at 200 yards. Perfect for a Trijicon 1-4 Accupoint w/ fiber optic and tritium reticles. 77gr Black hills OTM and a 100 yard zero through a DD mid length ff barrel is money. The trij has a true 1x mag w/ a post which is like an invitation to a feast from 1-100 yards. Thousands of hours of training and practice gives comfort.

LOL! Dayum, did you tuck your tactical pants into your boots, too? The average person reading here probably doesn't really understand LV geography and the layout of the city, but those do are having a nice laugh at your post - appreciate the comedy relief!

My fam in the valley (5 total, one, LEO) have been joking with me that the "protesters" there are using crosswalks and waiting for green lights. Metro put a stop to any stupidness before it even had a CHANCE to get started. Mostly just a few curious folks milling around.

I think you can crawl down from your roof. Don't forget the "Trij"
Glad you are safe Hatari, but a little disappointed you couldn't funnel them up this way. Haven't done any sport shooting in quite awhile.
Advent speakers!! Now that brings back old happy memories.
Aim small miss small...
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
A cannon load3 with nails would be good for a looter rush.

I have a 1 1/4" bore 20 pounder 600 gr. charge.....the cloud of smoke gives you cover to reload....LOL
sactoller, I use that thought to choose my aiming point on targets. I use different size dots to match my reticles. Works really well.
Sleeping in? Rusty.
All quiet here last night. Look like the rioters jumped on I-75 and went up to Nashville. Sorry for Nashville. I guess LA got out of control. Heard the media saying all the white faces in teh crowd are identified as "White Supremists" trying to make the Black rioters look worse. Color me skeptical. How aboout teh White dudes are ANTIFA with MAGA hats for that narrative?
Yah, the white supremacy angle, "theyz made us stealz da liquor".
Originally Posted by duck911

LOL! Dayum, did you tuck your tactical pants into your boots, too? The average person reading here probably doesn't really understand LV geography and the layout of the city, but those do are having a nice laugh at your post - appreciate the comedy relief!

My fam in the valley (5 total, one, LEO) have been joking with me that the "protesters" there are using crosswalks and waiting for green lights. Metro put a stop to any stupidness before it even had a CHANCE to get started. Mostly just a few curious folks milling around.

Me thinks the duck missed the spirit of this thread but that is not too shocking. I do appreciate the reassurance though and now feel safer learning about the town where I have resided for 50 years. Everyone knows that epidemiologists from Colorado have an elevated perspective and inside knowledge.

mike r
Prices on ARā€™s will go up!
Originally Posted by duck911

Hey duck o' dumbschidt, are your fam in the valley including the one LEO still joking. I hope that the officer that was shot in the head and is on life support is not a relative. Enjoy the comic relief.

mike r
Terminate with extreme pleasure.
© 24hourcampfire