Home
All:

Please watch the link so you understand the danger of this whole situation. The only thing that could have saved this man was a firearm IMO. The savage mob was fast to make him pay for defending his business. I doubt he lived. Hope I am wrong.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...rs-beat-man-to-near-death-oustide-store/
Evidently the video has been deleted. I looked for it on multiple sources and none pull it up although all make reference to there having been one.
It’s on that link I have on the original post.

Though if you don’t see it, it’s bad. Savages.
Video works fine on that link.

To bad it's not a vid of a mag dump into a crowd of rioters.
Need a few of those.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Evidently the video has been deleted. I looked for it on multiple sources and none pull it up although all make reference to there having been one.

Youtube has it still by Big Sky Media.

23 minutes ago it was posted.
Originally Posted by 358wsm
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Youtube has it still by Big Sky Media.

23 minutes ago it was posted.
Thanks. I saw it there. Somebody posted it earlier but I didn't watch it. None of the others would pull up for me.
They're animals, not protesters.
One man defending against 40+ violent protesters? I don’t like that scenario, no matter what gun you may have.

Even if tactics were employed to stay ahead early on, doing so would put you in a no win legal situation.
The apes are getting away with this in the business areas but if they ever move into the rural districts they're gonna get badly disappointed!
"The victim reportedly tried to defend his shop with a large sword, a report states."

What could have gone wrong? His name wasn't Conan I'm guessing.

More evidence stupid hurts.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
"The victim reportedly tried to defend his shop with a large sword, a report states."

What could have gone wrong? His name wasn't Conan I'm guessing.

More evidence stupid hurts.

More evidence would be good, the story is written much like fake news usually is..

A video of the George Floyd protest in Dallas appears to show a man being beaten nearly to death by the crowd. The victim reportedly tried to defend his shop with a large sword.

Nothing decisive nothing not easily denied there...
"appears to" and reportedly" are pretty key words allowing one to pizz backwards later.

The dude could have been as easily some whack job with a sword randomly attacking people..
Breitbart would as likely try to stoke fear and hate as CNN would twist the clip there own way.
Two phony news sources neither to be trusted.....

Why would a business owner stand out on a sidewalk with a sword in attempt to defend his shop?

Don't sound likely, more like a whack job out exercising his madness.
He needed an AR
Originally Posted by sourdough44
One man defending against 40+ violent protesters? I don’t like that scenario, no matter what gun you may have.

Even if tactics were employed to stay ahead early on, doing so would put you in a [[[[[[[[no win legal situation.
]]]]]]]]

The people who would put you in a NO WIN LEGAL SITUATION are also a HUGE PROBLEM - they need to be dealt with in a not at all nice manner .
Just like the POS cops who arrested the pawn shop owner for protecting his belongings - the police did nothing more than clear the path for the looters . Think about that !!!!!
© 24hourcampfire