Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All:

Please watch the link so you understand the danger of this whole situation. The only thing that could have saved this man was a firearm IMO. The savage mob was fast to make him pay for defending his business. I doubt he lived. Hope I am wrong.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...rs-beat-man-to-near-death-oustide-store/

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Evidently the video has been deleted. I looked for it on multiple sources and none pull it up although all make reference to there having been one.

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It’s on that link I have on the original post.

Though if you don’t see it, it’s bad. Savages.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Video works fine on that link.

To bad it's not a vid of a mag dump into a crowd of rioters.
Need a few of those.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Evidently the video has been deleted. I looked for it on multiple sources and none pull it up although all make reference to there having been one.

Youtube has it still by Big Sky Media.

23 minutes ago it was posted.

Last edited by 358wsm; 05/31/20.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 358wsm
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Youtube has it still by Big Sky Media.

23 minutes ago it was posted.
Thanks. I saw it there. Somebody posted it earlier but I didn't watch it. None of the others would pull up for me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They're animals, not protesters.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One man defending against 40+ violent protesters? I don’t like that scenario, no matter what gun you may have.

Even if tactics were employed to stay ahead early on, doing so would put you in a no win legal situation.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The apes are getting away with this in the business areas but if they ever move into the rural districts they're gonna get badly disappointed!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The victim reportedly tried to defend his shop with a large sword, a report states."

What could have gone wrong? His name wasn't Conan I'm guessing.

More evidence stupid hurts.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nighthawk
"The victim reportedly tried to defend his shop with a large sword, a report states."

What could have gone wrong? His name wasn't Conan I'm guessing.

More evidence stupid hurts.

More evidence would be good, the story is written much like fake news usually is..

A video of the George Floyd protest in Dallas appears to show a man being beaten nearly to death by the crowd. The victim reportedly tried to defend his shop with a large sword.

Nothing decisive nothing not easily denied there...
"appears to" and reportedly" are pretty key words allowing one to pizz backwards later.

The dude could have been as easily some whack job with a sword randomly attacking people..
Breitbart would as likely try to stoke fear and hate as CNN would twist the clip there own way.
Two phony news sources neither to be trusted.....

Why would a business owner stand out on a sidewalk with a sword in attempt to defend his shop?

Don't sound likely, more like a whack job out exercising his madness.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He needed an AR

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sourdough44
One man defending against 40+ violent protesters? I don’t like that scenario, no matter what gun you may have.

Even if tactics were employed to stay ahead early on, doing so would put you in a [[[[[[[[no win legal situation.
]]]]]]]]

The people who would put you in a NO WIN LEGAL SITUATION are also a HUGE PROBLEM - they need to be dealt with in a not at all nice manner .
Just like the POS cops who arrested the pawn shop owner for protecting his belongings - the police did nothing more than clear the path for the looters . Think about that !!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,747 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,853
Posts18,478,484
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.