https://www.facebook.com/1376032519313439/posts/2585472058369473/?d=null&vh=e

Didnt get the whole story. Picked it up from Facebook acquaintance
Originally Posted by kennyd
https://www.facebook.com/1376032519313439/posts/2585472058369473/?d=null&vh=e

Didnt get the whole story. Picked it up from Facebook acquaintance

Nice work.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
Love it.
Not exactly sure where that was, but it looked like Grand Rapids, MI. Bald guy definitely had some experience. Cleared the weapon very quickly at the end of the video. GR is a hard core conservative town. I don’t see the folks up here letting this happen another night.
Posted By: Brazos Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Not exactly sure where that was, but it looked like Grand Rapids, MI. Bald guy definitely had some experience. Cleared the weapon very quickly at the end of the video. GR is a hard core conservative town. I don’t see the folks up here letting this happen another night.

Seattle.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
Atta boy.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
Those gawd damned thugs in the next video needed lead.
Posted By: kingston Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

No shït.

https://www.facebook.com/RocciStucciMedia/videos/294560931566104/
Posted By: ro1459 Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
That was clearly an undercover policeman of some sort. He was too well organized and professional not to have been.
Originally Posted by ro1459
That was clearly an undercover policeman of some sort. He was too well organized and professional not to have been.

Private security for a camera crew.
THAT guy deserves high praise, indeed.

I love the conversations and comments below the post.

90% of the nation are clueless.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

GR as hard core conservative, I dont think I would go that far.
It’s a conservative town, always has been. Every city this size has its “urban population”, but GR and its surrounding bedroom communities are as conservative as you’ll find anywhere else in the U.S.

Good folks came downtown from the suburbs in droves armed with brooms, shovels, and paint cleaners this morning to help store owners clean up.

Yep. Fuggin savages.

This 'country' is done for.
Alot of good people I agree. I'm also glad GRPD didnt put up with crap. I woulda thought mayor bliss woulda put reigns on. Where I work most of the people think obama is still god and trump is hitler.

I love pissing them off.
Just FYI, the OP’s video was shot in Seattle.
Originally Posted by kingston

No shït.

Instead of "Get away from my wife," he should have come out blazing away with his Glock.
Posted By: poboy Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
Not a protest, it's a party.
That happened in Seattle yesterday. The guy was a security guard for the FOX 13 camera crew and journalist that were on scene covering the riots. The AR he took off the scumbag was a police AR. It was stolen from a burned out police car. Seattle PD lost 2 AR’s during the riots and the security guard got both of them back. Seattle PD is an impotent group of borderline retards. They have an extremely hard time not losing their service weapons, rifles and likely everything else they’re issued, except their badges, they rarely lose their badges since that’s where their self worth and power are all derived from. 😉
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
No response on the other thread, so, I'll ask here... Since when does the News Media's paid private security personnel have the right to disarm someone else with a firearm out on the street? If that was a legal open carry, that would appear to be felony armed robbery. Even if the goof ball stole the rifle from a cruiser, what makes the news media paid private security the arbiter of justice in the middle of a riot?

I've read all the responses regarding "quick, prepared, professional"... So what? ... Can someone provide a citation documenting that was a legitimate undercover LEO with legitimate jurisdiction doing a legitimate "take back" in the AO where the video was filmed? Otherwise, it's a paid merc executing a felony armed robbery...

I don't like Antifa or the rioters any more than anyone else on this board. But, without a citation to the back story, this looks like armed robbery...

Flame suit on...
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

No shït.

Instead of "Get away from my wife," he should have come out blazing away with his Glock.

They’re probably illegal in Rochester, NY.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
No response on the other thread, so, I'll ask here... Since when does the News Media's paid private security personnel have the right to disarm someone else with a firearm out on the street? If that was a legal open carry, that would appear to be felony armed robbery. Even if the goof ball stole the rifle from a cruiser, what makes the news media paid private security the arbiter of justice in the middle of a riot?

I've read all the responses regarding "quick, prepared, professional"... So what? ... Can someone provide a citation documenting that was a legitimate undercover LEO with legitimate jurisdiction doing a legitimate "take back" in the AO where the video was filmed? Otherwise, it's a paid merc executing a felony armed robbery...

I don't like Antifa or the rioters any more than anyone else on this board. But, without a citation to the back story, this looks like armed robbery...

Flame suit on...

He appears to have had all the authority he needed.
Posted By: LazyV Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20

Flame suit on...

Any citizen could have disarmed him. Theft of a firearm is a felony in Washington. Rioting is a felony in Washington. Surely you can’t be as dense as these repeated questions suggest?
Posted By: bbassi Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20

Flame suit on...

You’re going to need it.
Posted By: bbassi Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20

No shït.

They’re probably illegal in Rochester, NY.

Nope.
Posted By: Terry_M Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20

No shït.

That's what you get when you let your government disarm you. But, but why do you need 30 bullets in one magazine.... That's why mother f*cker. Congratulations NY you brought this sh*t on yourself.

Flame suit on...

All citizens have the right and obligation to prevent crimes they see being committed. This guy just happened to be trained and ready to act. No big deal. I like to think anyone in the same situation and equally prepared would have done the same thing. This incident just happened to get caught on film.

I'm more curious if the weapon was left by a sympathizing PO? There's a fair chance it was left there intentionally to get handed off to the crowd.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20

No shït.

a 38 special would have dropped one and run the rest off. Hard to imagine going to your store during a riot without at least a .38
Why did he return the guns to the cowards who lost them? I can just see the Craigslist post now- - - - -"Police surplus AR-15's for sale- - - -never fired- - - -only dropped once!"
LOL!
Jerry
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
Just a word of caution though I know I'll be derided for it. If you choose to act as a LEO things could go terribly wrong for you if you screw up. You're wide open to criminal and civil charges. LEOs have an employer to cover civil damages plus limited criminal immunity. A a private citizen you don't.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Just a word of caution though I know I'll be derided for it. If you choose to act as a LEO things could go terribly wrong for you if you screw up. You're wide open to criminal and civil charges. LEOs have an employer to cover civil damages plus limited criminal immunity. A a private citizen you don't.

It's played out several times over the past 10 years. George Zimmerman ring a bell?
Originally Posted by nighthawk

He did the right thing. I don’t know if it was the legal thing. If you were on a grand jury, would you recommend and indictment, NH?
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by Sycamore

No shït.

a 38 special would have dropped one and run the rest off. Hard to imagine going to your store during a riot without at least a .38

are the navajo's protesting on old 66 yet?
use to be good entertainment.
i rmember one night this navajo guy had his woman down on the ground in front of club 66, kicking the snot out of her as his buddies cheered him on. until four or five cops showed up with batons and started beating the crap out of them. I was across the street at the depot waiting for the "duke" to show up.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
Several opinions and speculations. One attack on the messenger. ZERO citations to show that it was a righteous take away...
Posted By: kennyd Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
The other posting on this tells the story. Read the thing. A burned police car, perp took a police AR from it. The security guard moved in and stopped the danger. It was not someone doing open carry with his own rifle
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Patriot disarming looter - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by Sycamore

No shït.

are the navajo's protesting on old 66 yet?
use to be good entertainment.
i rmember one night this navajo guy had his woman down on the ground in front of club 66, kicking the snot out of her as his buddies cheered him on. until four or five cops showed up with batons and started beating the crap out of them. I was across the street at the depot waiting for the "duke" to show up.

protest at city hall daylight hours, no navajos apparent. just heard governor set an 8 o'clock curfew for whole state?
© 24hourcampfire