Home
Posted By: persiandog neck vital points - 05/31/20
every LEO or soldier knows about vital neck area , and so did Derek Chauvin .

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: neck vital points - 05/31/20
One thing that the above diagram doesn't show is the vagus nerves. Most martial arts practitioners know that a punch, a kick, or even a hard open-handed slap to the area just below the jaw hinge on either side of the neck can produce almost immediate "rubber-leg" where the recipient of the hit drops to the ground almost instantly. For us old geezers who walk with a cane, it's a very good "first strike" move, especially if the cane has several ounces of lead poured into the tip area. Constant pressure on those nerves for several minutes can disrupt all sorts of bodily functions, particularly heartbeat and respiration, without leaving any evidence for a medical examiner to discover.
Jerry
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: neck vital points - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
One thing that the above diagram doesn't show is the vagus nerves. Most martial arts practitioners know that a punch, or even a hard open-handed slap to the area just below the jaw hinge on either side of the neck can produce almost immediate "rubber-leg" where the recipient of the hit drops to the ground almost instantly. For us old geezers who walk with a cane, it's a very good "first strike" move, especially if the cane has several ounces of lead poured into the tip area. Constant pressure on those nerves for several minutes can disrupt all sorts of bodily functions, particularly heartbeat and respiration, without leaving any evidence for a medical examiner to discover.
Jerry

wink
Posted By: persiandog Re: neck vital points - 05/31/20
One thing that the above diagram doesn't show is the vagus nerves. Most martial arts practitioners know that a punch, a kick, or even a hard open-handed slap to the area just below the jaw hinge on either side of the neck can produce almost immediate "rubber-leg" where the recipient of the hit drops to the ground almost instantly. For us old geezers who walk with a cane, it's a very good "first strike" move, especially if the cane has several ounces of lead poured into the tip area. Constant pressure on those nerves for several minutes can disrupt all sorts of bodily functions, particularly heartbeat and respiration, without leaving any evidence for a medical examiner to discover.
Jerry

I think crushing the voice box(larynx) is faster , more effective and quicker.
Posted By: joken2 Re: neck vital points - 05/31/20

Local young fellow (non LEO), worked part-time as a bouncer at a bar, got early release from prison last year after serving about a year and a half for killing a unruly customer with a 'text book' choke-hold.
Posted By: Nebraska Re: neck vital points - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by persiandog

I support LEOs doing their jobs and know many incidents aren't pretty but once they guy's in handcuffs, the knee (especially on the neck) was unnecessary IMO.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: neck vital points - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by persiandog

I support LEOs doing their jobs and know many incidents aren't pretty but once they guy's in handcuffs, the knee (especially on the neck) was unnecessary IMO.

Yup.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: neck vital points - 05/31/20
Yup.
Posted By: persiandog Re: neck vital points - 06/01/20
next time you go to chiropodist , ask her to avoid your neck and play with you balls.
Posted By: smarquez Re: neck vital points - 06/01/20
There is another short video clip showing another officer kneeling on his lower or middle back. He had 2 men kneeling on him so he couldn't draw a full breath. When I was working the cops would call us for any and every little complaint from an arrestee. There was no judgement from the cops. Sore finger to chest pain. We fully evaluated every chickenshit medical complaint thoroughly to clear both the cops and ourselves. WE told the arrestee that we were not giving him a get out of jail card that he would go the the hospital in cuffs.
That cop Chauvin was guilty of being too stupid to realize evidence was being gathered on him at the moment in the form of civilian phone videos.
Posted By: persiandog Re: neck vital points - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by smarquez
There is another short video clip showing another officer kneeling on his lower or middle back. He had 2 men kneeling on him so he couldn't draw a full breath. When I was working the cops would call us for any and every little complaint from an arrestee. There was no judgement from the cops. Sore finger to chest pain. We fully evaluated every chickenshit medical complaint thoroughly to clear both the cops and ourselves. WE told the arrestee that we were not giving him a get out of jail card that he would go the the hospital in cuffs.
That cop Chauvin was guilty of being too stupid to realize evidence was being gathered on him at the moment in the form of civilian phone videos.

In Sunnyvale California an EMT/PO hit me so hard I woke up in hospital be about 30 minutes later ! because : I didn't want to go to hospital !

there are some really poorly trained EMT and LOEs out there.
Posted By: Gremlin1104 Re: neck vital points - 06/01/20
Jerry

Yes, and most martial arts practitioners know that once an opponent passes out or taps out you immediately release the blood or chokehold.
© 24hourcampfire