Home

Paintballs??

What would you do if you were sitting on your porch?
Those cops need to be fired post haste.

Sitting on their porch, where was the threat?
That’s sickening. They take a hard stance against the very people that support them yet tuck tail and run when faced by the people they should smash.
More fine examples of Democrat local govt.
They are White targets.

That makes it ok.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
More fine examples of Democrat local govt.

In a nutshell.

Sad.
Do they have a duty to retreat?
Not knowing why the Police were there.If they did that to me I would be dead right now but I would have taken a few of them with me.
This is Total Bull [bleep] Shooting at people standing on their porch.
Someone needs to point out the problem people to them. Hasbeen
Wow.

Minneapolis PD sure have a magnetism for the camera.
Dipshits!

Fugg you cops! I have a cell phone camera! I know my rights!

Ops Sec Chief says shoot anyone with a mask on with paintballs!

Jeeze....those gentle folks were just sitting out on a lovely spring evening....smelling the smoke.....admiring the diversity.

Dipshits!
The masks and black hoodies don’t help. If the residents were dressed in polos and madras...
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Dipshits!

Fugg you cops! I have a cell phone camera! I know my rights!

Ops Sec Chief says shoot anyone with a mask on with paintballs!

Jeeze....those gentle folks were just sitting out on a lovely spring evening....smelling the smoke.....admiring the diversity.

Dipshits!

^^^^^The whole coin^^^^^
They’ll do that to white chicks on their porch but won’t defend their own patrol cars or precinct.
I'd really like some more information on the video as well.

You can't take a 10 second video and apply any amount of context to it.

Is it even Minneapolis?
I get inside. I guess the cops dont want to catch any bullets in their back.
Originally Posted by funshooter

Why were they wearing masks ?
I didn't see anything indicating who they were or where they were.
Originally Posted by kingston
The masks and black hoodies don’t help. If the residents were dressed in polos and madras...

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by kingston

This. They looked like antifa to me. grin
Not knowing why the Police were there.If they did that to me I would be dead right now but I would have taken a few of them with me.

Bulls.hit
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Why were they wearing masks ?

Governors orders, and they werent 6 ft apart. wink
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Bulls.hit

I would have gone inside and had a cool one.

But ifin I ever see a drunk coming down my side of da highway ima hit dat sucka head on cause he is in tha rong.
They're following an armored car down the street, not knowing what is gonna come at them next, and some antifa lookalikes refuses to go inside.

So they responded with non lethal force.

No harm no foul from where I'm sitting.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
They're following an armored car down the street, not knowing what is gonna come at them next, and some antifa lookalikes refuses to go inside.

Perhaps. But a reasonable person could believe they were sitting on their front porch and got shot at. And returned fire. Now wouldn't that just mess things up.
Bad cops hate cameras.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Perhaps. But a reasonable person could believe they were sitting on their front porch and got shot at. And returned fire. Now wouldn't that just mess things up.

A " reasonable " person would understand the timing and context of what's going on. If there is an all out riot 4 blocks away, and the cops are making their way to the disturbance to restore order, and tell you to " GO INSIDE" , you go inside! You don't get to question every command in the heat of the moment. Birdy got it exactly correct.

This isn't at the park during a picnic...this is a time where COPs had to call in for a dustoff, for goodness sake...
"Governor Tim Walz today signed Executive Order 20-65 : During the curfew, no one may travel on Minneapolis and Saint Paul streets or public places, except for first responders, members of the media, people going back and forth to work, individuals seeking emergency care or fleeing danger, and people experiencing homelessness."
Please note sitting on your front porch is not mentioned. The residents were not traveling on streets or public places. The Einstein who issued the order "Light 'em up" should be stripped of his protective gear, especially eye protection. The citizen hit by the marker round gets one free shot. Einstein should then be marched into the precinct house and sat at a desk with 1 legal pad and a #2 pencil. That should be Officer Einstein's post for the remainder of the festivities because he is unfit for command. At a press conference the Director of Prisons excuse for this behavior was that outside agitators were hiding on residents' porches. I do not find the Director of Prisons comments an adequate explanation for this lack of command judgement.
© 24hourcampfire