Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by funshooter
Not knowing why the Police were there.If they did that to me I would be dead right now but I would have taken a few of them with me.

Bulls.hit

“Factio democratica delenda est"
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

This is Total Bull [bleep] Shooting at people standing on their porch.

Why were they wearing masks ?

Governors orders, and they werent 6 ft apart. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Not knowing why the Police were there.If they did that to me I would be dead right now but I would have taken a few of them with me.

Bulls.hit

I would have gone inside and had a cool one.

But ifin I ever see a drunk coming down my side of da highway ima hit dat sucka head on cause he is in tha rong.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/31/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
They're following an armored car down the street, not knowing what is gonna come at them next, and some antifa lookalikes refuses to go inside.

So they responded with non lethal force.

No harm no foul from where I'm sitting.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
They're following an armored car down the street, not knowing what is gonna come at them next, and some antifa lookalikes refuses to go inside.

Perhaps. But a reasonable person could believe they were sitting on their front porch and got shot at. And returned fire. Now wouldn't that just mess things up.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Bad cops hate cameras.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Perhaps. But a reasonable person could believe they were sitting on their front porch and got shot at. And returned fire. Now wouldn't that just mess things up.

A " reasonable " person would understand the timing and context of what's going on. If there is an all out riot 4 blocks away, and the cops are making their way to the disturbance to restore order, and tell you to " GO INSIDE" , you go inside! You don't get to question every command in the heat of the moment. Birdy got it exactly correct.

This isn't at the park during a picnic...this is a time where COPs had to call in for a dustoff, for goodness sake...

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"Governor Tim Walz today signed Executive Order 20-65 : During the curfew, no one may travel on Minneapolis and Saint Paul streets or public places, except for first responders, members of the media, people going back and forth to work, individuals seeking emergency care or fleeing danger, and people experiencing homelessness."
Please note sitting on your front porch is not mentioned. The residents were not traveling on streets or public places. The Einstein who issued the order "Light 'em up" should be stripped of his protective gear, especially eye protection. The citizen hit by the marker round gets one free shot. Einstein should then be marched into the precinct house and sat at a desk with 1 legal pad and a #2 pencil. That should be Officer Einstein's post for the remainder of the festivities because he is unfit for command. At a press conference the Director of Prisons excuse for this behavior was that outside agitators were hiding on residents' porches. I do not find the Director of Prisons comments an adequate explanation for this lack of command judgement.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 01Foreman400, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 62 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,450
Posts18,471,039
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.