Home
Anyone else hear the broadcast today? I missed the last nine minutes but the first part reminded me of the Stother Martin quote on communicating in the movie Cool hand Luke.
You mean "What we got here is failure to communicate?"
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../14928323/8/the-fried-chicken-or-the-egg
I caught some of it but had a dental appointment I had to attend.

I heard one of the black men keep saying "The mechanism of white supremacy must be dismantled!" Heard him say that two or three times, then I had to leave.

Did Limbaugh ever ask him just what the "mechanism of white supremacy" was? Or did he ask the dude, "What is the mechanism of white supremacy, and how do you suggest it be dismantled?"

Anyone hear anything like that?

L.W.
Yes, Limbaugh said if they speak again it would be incumbent on the dude to define white supremacy. Limbaugh basically maintained there was no such thing.
Originally Posted by hatari
You mean "What we got here is failure to communicate?"

That's the one. Different mindsets for sure
I missed the last part, but caught most of it; all I could stomach anyway.

One of the crew said that the "system" was designed to work for white people. That's like saying a car's "system" was designed for white people. Yes, the car was designed by white people but a black person can operate the vehicle just as well as a white one does, if you care enough to learn how to drive.

This country was designed by white people who wanted to be free, so they designed it for free people. Now, blacks were not free then; but they have been free for over 150 years, plenty of time to learn how to operate the system as it was designed.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

I heard one of the black men keep saying "The mechanism of white supremacy must be dismantled!" Heard him say that two or three times, then I had to leave.

Did Limbaugh ever ask him just what the "mechanism of white supremacy" was? Or did he ask the dude, "What is the mechanism of white supremacy, and how do you suggest it be dismantled?"

L.W.

Another catch phrase liberal elites throw upon the ignorant masses, who don't have a clue what it means but it just sounds good. It actually is designed to make stupid people look smart to other stupid people. I can remember when "disproportionate" was the "in" mantra, even though those making liberal use of the word didn't know what it meant and couldn't read a dictionary in order to find out.
I watched the whole thing. About 25% of it was both sides not being on the same page. Rush would say something then it would get twisted or misunderstood. Then he’d correct them.
Originally Posted by Chisos
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

Another catch phrase liberal elites throw upon the ignorant masses, who don't have a clue what it means but it just sounds good. It actually is designed to make stupid people look smart to other stupid people. I can remember when "disproportionate" was the "in" mantra, even though those making liberal use of the word didn't know what it meant and couldn't read a dictionary in order to find out.

Caught this on my ride back from Tenn yesterday.

I took it to mean doing away with the Constitution.
Originally Posted by John Adams
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
i wasn't impressed by rush's performance
Originally Posted by sse

I wasn't either.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by sse

I wasn't either.

he should have known better. Hard to enter a discussion on race when you are labeled a white supremacist before it started and have spend the entire interview as a white supremacist. Its a common tool of the left and they think they're so clever when they utilize this method. Not once did fatherless families, embracing violent culture come up in the discussion.
I gave it a go and couldn’t do it had to change the station.
Originally Posted by sse

I thought he could've done better a couple of times, too. It was interesting though, when he asked them why they kept on voting democrat when that party failed to keep so many of its promises to them. There was a stunned silence for a few seconds before one of them finally stammered a lame response. It was obvious that they had never asked themselves the same question.
He did invite them back for another go at it. Now that they have laid down their cards on the table, Rush will be able to perform precision surgery on them next time. He was at an insurmountable position going in cold turkey. These groids proved they had neither the intellect nor the ability to present logical, and provable arguments to support their stated, and subjective, positions.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
He did invite them back for another go at it. Now that they have laid down their cards on the table, Rush will be able to perform precision surgery on them next time. He was at an insurmountable position going in cold turkey. These groids proved they had neither the intellect nor the ability to present logical, and provable arguments to support their stated, and subjective, positions.

Puzzling he went in expecting a reasonable discussion. But maybe hell use out to his advantage. He s very good at reading the tea leaves and our current culture.
© 24hourcampfire