Home
Posted By: jaguartx So who thinks Barr is lying. - 06/09/20
He just said on Bret Baier.

1) He's very concerned about things uncovered by Durham re the campaign irregularities against Trump.

2) Their work is not focused on giving a report, but on criminal activity they will work to bring justice for.

3) The wheels of justice grind slowly out of necessity.

4) No one should perceive the fact prosecutions havent occured that they arent going to happen.
jag, I saw that interview.

But, I'm at the point now where I'll believe it when I see it.

No more whiffing. Get it done.
I believe he will deliver the goods prior to the election. I've said it all along and I'm not changing my position. There will be some people indicted and prosecuted for their crimes against the President and his administration.
The Justice Dept has had 3-years. Enough time plus 6-months. They are lying to us just like everyone else.

I have confidence in Barr, and other than Trump, that is about it for the swamp.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I believe he will deliver the goods prior to the election.

Yes, if they have anything, it will be a Sept / Oct surprise, & right now, they need something very positive & definitive more than ever before.

If they don't have it though, I won't be very surprised either.

Just taken waaaaaaay longer than necessary.

MM
Originally Posted by jaguartx

1) He's very concerned about things uncovered by Durham re the campaign irregularities against Trump.

2) Their work is not focused on giving a report, but on criminal activity they will work to bring justice for.

4) No one should perceive the fact prosecutions havent occured that they arent going to happen.
......................OK gents!......I have mentioned this before and happy to do so again.......Durham re-classified his investigation from a "formal inquiry" investigation into a full "criminal Investigation" last year. That specifically means, that Durham has found overwhelming evidence of criminal activity. Otherwise he would not have re-classified his investigation.

You do not change any investigation from an inquiry into a criminal one UNLESS indictments are expected at some point. Why at all re-classify an investigation into a criminal investigation if there will be no indictments coming down the pike? In the first place, the end purpose of a criminal investigation is to indict.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
The Justice Dept has had 3-years. Enough time plus 6-months. They are lying to us just like everyone else.
Actually no, they haven't had 3 years, Barr was brought on last year and he got the ball rolling.This stuff is going to take time but I also believe that something is going to come out of this by the time the investigation is over.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Actually no, they haven't had 3 years, Barr was brought on last year and he got the ball rolling.This stuff is going to take time but I also believe that something is going to come out of this by the time the investigation is over.
................Yep! Barr was brought in last year and then he appointed Durham......... DOJ has not had 3 years.
16-17 criminal referrals from congress by end of next week. I imagine Durham will have more when he's done investigating. Barr has to play this close to the chest to avoid a constitutional crisis. Democrats are going to blow a gasket when this hits.

Link - PJ Media
Originally Posted by Morewood
16-17 criminal referrals from congress by end of next week. I imagine Durham will have more when he's done investigating. Barr has to play this close to the chest to avoid a constitutional crisis. Democrats are going to blow a gasket when this hits.

Link - PJ Media
..........................Agreed......The demcraps will try and turn the Barr/Durham investigation findings into a Constitutional crises of which it is not, and of course they will say that ""this is an assault upon democracy.""..........Their heavy and ridiculous talking points..
Part of the problem is Barr got a late start. His predecessors were more than ineffective, they were just downright incompetent and unwilling to get their hands dirty and upset the apple cart. Once Barr got involved the investigation kicked into another gear, but that still doesn't mean the results will be overnight. It takes time to track down enough information to bring a solid criminal case in a situation this complicated and deeply buried... I think if there is time before the election if Trump were to lose, and if he wins there will be plenty of time- you will see a bunch of these traitors going to jail....
Barr's b00b bait for bubba.

We won't even get a flunky scapegoat.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
jag, I saw that interview.

But, I'm at the point now where I'll believe it when I see it.

No more whiffing. Get it done.

All in good time, pal, when it will cut traitor meat.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Yes, if they have anything, it will be a Sept / Oct surprise, & right now, they need something very positive & definitive more than ever before.

MM

Yep. Trump has taken the commie playback from the dimocommies. Its time for the good guys to have an October surprise.

Let's see if Barr doesn't start taking Antifa terrorists down.

If schiett weren't going to hit the fan, Barr wouldn't have been so guarded in his conversation with deep state Baer.
Keep in mind the entire Mueller investigation was based on lies and nothing more than a means to hide or destroy incriminating documents while laying perjury and obstruction of justice traps. Our government is corrupt AF.
the end purpose of a criminal investigation is to indict.

[/quote]Exactly and he has hired another criminal.atty. One we who specializes in organized crime.

Those who can get a clue only need to.read the wall.
Happy birthday Geezer.
"Judgement cometh and that right soone!"
Originally Posted by jfruser
Barr's b00b bait for bubba.

We won't even get a flunky scapegoat.
............Ya keep right on thinking that Frizzy!
Posted By: Dutch Re: So who thinks Barr is lying. - 06/10/20
Perp walks, perp walks, perp walks, all else is twaddle.....

Exactly and he has hired another criminal.atty. One we who specializes in organized crime.

[/quote]

No. The purpose of a criminal investigation is to ascertain whether or not there is a provable crime.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Exactly and he has hired another criminal.atty. One we who specializes in organized crime.

No. The purpose of a criminal investigation is to ascertain whether or not there is a provable crime. [/quote]...........Hey! That wasn't Jag's quote, that was mine!.....LOL
Posted By: Otter Re: So who thinks Barr is lying. - 06/10/20
I know not if he is lying or not . . . I do know he is saying very little . . .

MM

Yep. Trump has taken the commie playback from the dimocommies. Its time for the good guys to have an October surprise.

Let's see if Barr doesn't start taking Antifa terrorists down.

If schiett weren't going to hit the fan, Barr wouldn't have been so guarded in his conversation with deep state Baer.

Can't stand Brett Baer.

Actually liked how Barr kept saying "Can't discuss that right now" to that commie puke Baer.
The only justice we are going to see is what we take ourselves. Know who and where the enemies are in your backyard.
He will do nothing. The traitors should have been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail during President Trump's first week in office. We needed the traitors to be prosecuted, tried, and sentenced or there is no rule of law in this country. Talking about it and showing the people is not getting the job done. For three years we have put up with the trash, lies, cheats, and crooks which could have been eliminated in President Trump's first year. Very few pieces of information have been discovered that we did not know about. President Trump will now be held accountable for not ending the coup. We have lost many thousands of Americans because President Trump would not hang the traitors quickly. The longer he takes the closer the civil war is.
You guys missed some important words from AG Barr.

First he made it clear that any investigation and indictments would stop short of Obama.

Which means that his investigation has a predetermined outcome. "Where ever this criminal activity leads, if it leads to Obama, we can't go there".
Half asses at best.

Second, he made it very clear to those that listened to his words, "Abuse of Power is not necessarily a Crime".

Sohe has set the stage.

"My DOJ is investigating, but we will not involve Obama, and those that abused their powers did not commit a criminal act."
I watched the interview again, steve4102. You're right. Barr drew the corruption line stopping at Obama and Biden.

Too big a fish to fry in his book. Corruption abounds, nobody with juice is held accountable.

Interview by cabbage patch kid Brett Baer

Thanks jag,

in a way that appears to be good news. But I'm with Dutch and a few others on this speculation that things will happen:

Originally Posted by Dutch
Perp walks, perp walks, perp walks, all else is twaddle.....

All I can do is hope, and waiting for an October surprise, with all else going on in the world right now, is going to be a LONG wait.
Is anyone aware that each and everyone of them are fuggin liars????

Take care, Willie
They need to get some of these prosecutions moved through the system ASAP. Should Trump lose, this will go bye bye.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
They need to get some of these prosecutions moved through the system ASAP. Should Trump lose, this will go bye bye.

Hence the reason for the delay tactics.
Barr told FOX that Obama & Biden are off the table..................................

Whatever that means.

MM
Barr told FOX that Obama & Biden are off the table..................................

Whatever that means.

MM

It means any so called investigation that implicates Obama and Biden will be squashed, just like the so called investigations into Hillary.
Posted By: TimZ Re: So who thinks Barr is lying. - 06/10/20
You can bet that the instant Comey or Susan Rice or Brennan gets indicted, Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer will be holding press conferences and screaming "this is all politics"!

If Barr and Durham are going to do something I hope they don't wait until October.....

Whatever that means.

MM

Based of the information he had seen.Rick Grenell was recently delivering to the DOJ,piles of new evidence that was being hidden that proved that Flynn was set up.Hopefully Ratcliff will also release evidence that proves the former Pres and VP were leading the wrong doings in our Government.If they can prove without a doubt there were crimes committed and they were directed to do so,then maybe,just maybe.Right now they have a paper trail of emails like no other time in history.These bad actors were careless because they did not believe Trump would win.We can only hope they charge some of these individuals and they sing like a canary.A good one to start with would be James Clapper.He's already stated on video that he was following orders from his boss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=104&v=zAbZpuT6eb4&feature=emb_logo
Originally Posted by TimZ
You can bet that the instant Comey or Susan Rice or Brennan gets indicted, Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer will be holding press conferences and screaming "this is all politics"!

If Barr and Durham are going to do something I hope they don't wait until October.....

We won't be seeing that press conference.
© 24hourcampfire