Home
Residents of CHAZ are starving and have their own police brutality problem! Too funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBZZ-PJQFZk
Those are your people, dumb fugk.
Originally Posted by deflave

It's really too bad you are such an unhappy loser of an ex-cop. I thought you turned to religion. It obviously didn't take. You're a laughing stock among the intelligent.
This "CHAZ" will eventually implode......let them live in their own squalor.
At first I was thinking that we should have sent Special Forces in immediately. Now I am thinking the best thing we can do is let them completely unravel.
It’s a “food desert”!!
Let them eat cake.
Let them eat each other.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Residents of CHAZ are starving and have their own police brutality problem! Too funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBZZ-PJQFZk
......................Typical bunch of idiotic liberal lunatics, who never think about the shorter or longer term consequences of their actions..............When ya take over territory and barricade yourselves inside, ya think sooner or later ya just might need food and showers not to mention how ya gonna get that??

From the cartoon.....Daaaaaaa, which way did he go George, which way did he go?.............Daaaaaaaaoyeeeeee

Starve 'em out!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
At first I was thinking that we should have sent Special Forces in immediately. Now I am thinking the best thing we can do is let them completely unravel.

Speciall Forces?? Hell no. Two Malinois Shepherds could clear that in two minutes.
Can the pizza delivery guys get through?
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

Yes. It's happening as we speak. Apparently the self-appointed CHAZ chief of police is threatening to brutalize dissenters. I'm thinking we sit back and let them implode. Could get real entertaining!
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Speciall Forces?? Hell no. Two Malinois Shepherds could clear that in two minutes.

It does seem like overkill. Lol
It's time to reveal the space needle for what it is... a neutron bomb. And then detonate it.

It's really too bad you are such an unhappy loser of an ex-cop. I thought you turned to religion. It obviously didn't take. You're a laughing stock among the intelligent.

It’s not my fault you’re a dumb fugk.
Cut off the water, electricity, and no supply trucks........................

No to special forces for you, Paul. Some poor misguided AA could get hurt.

It’s not my fault you’re a BIPOLAR dumb fugk.
FIXT
Originally Posted by jaguartx

OH...well played Sir!
Unfortunately, the mayor and governor of that cesspool will cave in first.

I didn't invite you.

WTF are you talking about?

LMAO.
Wonder how much it’ll cost taxpayers to clean up all the needles and sh** when they’re gone?

What would you know about intelligence?
TarQueen,

You can stop pretending to be on our side.

You've been outted.

Option 2!
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Unfortunately, the mayor and governor of that cesspool will cave in first.

Apparently, that dhim female police chief is the only one in Seattle with any balls.

She has laid giving up the police department right at the feet of the mayor and Inslee.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

OH...well played Sir!

He was just going for a jog.
Maybe they otta ask for some foreign aid.
I notice one of the first things they did was build a wall. I don't suppose they see the irony in that.
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
I notice one of the first things they did was build a wall. I don't suppose they see the irony in that.

Walking around armed is probably lost on them as well.
It's a nice feel good article. But it's bullshit. Those idiots aren't locked inside there. They can leave any time they want.

None of their idiotic asses are going to starve.
The mayor was quoted saying that chaz has a “block party like atmosphere “ then rambled some [bleep] about how block parties are commonplace in Seattle in an attempt to make it seem normal.

I always knew these people were dumb but am still amazed at some of the [bleep] that comes from their mouths
Originally Posted by 700LH
Maybe they otta ask for some kool aid.

What flavor are ya’ peddling today?
I vote for giving them just enough food and water to get by. This thing needs to go on as long as possible. Preferably until November.

That was Tucker's observation, too.

Yep, TOTAL blockade of the area, nothing in, nothing out.

And lock them up when they do come out.

MM
No comment, enough members dividing, into tribes already!
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by 700LH
Maybe they otta ask for some kool aid.

What flavor are ya’ peddling today?

LE BS
Let them eat chit!
In today’s climate, everyday is another victory in their minds.

The mayor should have relieved the police chief and established order by force. When the mayor didn’t take action, the governor should have used the National Guard and established order by force. When he failed to act the President should have invoked the Insurrection Act and used the Guard to fulfill the Act’s intent of reestablishing law enforcement.

Every day they’re allowed to continue this defiance is appeasement, which emboldens them and other potential anarchists.

And they have a police force. Nope, no irony at all.
The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335; amended 2006, 2007) that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion.
The Act empowers the U.S. president to call into service the U.S. Armed Forces and the National Guard:

when requested by a state's legislature, or governor if the legislature cannot be convened, to address an insurrection against that state (§ 251),
to address an insurrection, in any state, which makes it impracticable to enforce the law (§ 252), or
to address an insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or conspiracy, in any state, which results in the deprivation of Constitutionally-secured rights, and where the state is unable, fails, or refuses to protect said rights (§ 253).

FIXT

Can you please generate your own thoughts?
Somebody will be allowed to feed them on “humanitarian” grounds, did I hear PortaJohns were provided already?

Anything that can be done to keep chaos around the country going until November will be.

FIXT

Can you please generate your own thoughts?

Don't you think you are expecting a bit much?
Originally Posted by RayF

The mayor should have relieved the police chief and established order by force. When the mayor didn’t take action, the governor should have used the National Guard and established order by force. When he failed to act the President should have invoked the Insurrection Act and used the Guard to fulfill the Act’s intent of reestablishing law enforcement.

Every day they’re allowed to continue this defiance is appeasement, which emboldens them and other potential anarchists.

The police chief is on record stating she opposed giving up that area. They’d been defending it for weeks.

The city wanted the cops to pull back and abandon that precinct.
Set up a cheap azz chilli dog stand right by one of their walls.
Sabotage the chilli with liquid exlax...

Make money and a funny ha ha all in one.
If CHAZ had even a lick of brains they would have occupied Yosemite National Park instead. Snacking on marmots& Other fine vittles
I can send a few squash and tomatoes out of my garden.

An outside perimeter should be established 50 yards outside the current boundary of this new country. Send in Border Patrol for check for passports. Nobody goes in-nobody goes out.
Originally Posted by hanco
I can send a few squash and tomatoes out of my garden.

Good idea, I'm going to make them some MAGA cookies. Good healthy dose of phenolphthalein infused.

If I mail them do I have to do a customs declaration?
Originally Posted by CashisKing
If CHAZ had even a lick of brains they would have occupied Yosemite National Park instead. Snacking on marmots& Other fine vittles

Unless the animals in YNP are made of tofu and bean curb, they’re safe. 😎
I agree it's interesting how to see the irony of the chaz situation is evolving , giving latitude and watching it fizzle out, implode on itself, .........but it sux to live in Seattle as a law abiding citizen right now.

And im DAM DISSAPPOINTED at the same time,....I was sure hoping to see some German shepherds from K9 training centers around the country spend some quality time with these folks.

The mayor? Seriously? Do you have any idea what’s going on over there and who is in charge of that schit hole city?

I don’t think so. Every day reminds the reasonable among us that this is what today’s democrat party has devolved into. If Trump sends anybody there to regain control (wh uh is exactly what they want) the media scream and gnash their teeth and call him a dictator. They’ll replay the scene of these “peaceful protestors and patriots” getting their heads kicked in over and over. There will be a new wave of riots over that and they’ll basically do it over and over all across blue state schit holes.

As I said in another thread. I hope they stay there and actually grow. Let all those dirt bags flock over there. Best thing that could possible happen.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Set up a cheap azz chilli dog stand right by one of their walls.
Sabotage the chilli with liquid exlax...

Make money and a funny ha ha all in one.

LMFAO, I’d volunteer to work the stand... laugh
Eventually they will all go home to mommy and daddy the enablers basement Apartment made for them.
Get a shower.
Get some chow.
Get their 20 or 30 something yr old allowance from their parents .
Buy a bag of weed.
Do some online gaming.
Do some social media piehole spewing on how they ruled.

Wont look for a job.
Cause everything is provided for em and always has been.....
Eventually they will all go home to mommy and daddy the enablers basement Apartment made for them.
Get a shower.
Get some chow.
Buy a bag of weed.
Do some online gaming.

Wont look for a job.

I’m hoping for Jonestown 2 there.
Trump needs to stay away and let this pus ball fester.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Somebody will be allowed to feed them on “humanitarian” grounds, did I hear PortaJohns were provided already?

Anything that can be done to keep chaos around the country going until November will be.

Hell, they let Osama Bin Laden escape from the caves in honor of Ramadan, didn't they?
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

The mayor? Seriously? Do you have any idea what’s going on over there and who is in charge of that schit hole city?

I don’t think so. Every day reminds the reasonable among us that this is what today’s democrat party has devolved into. If Trump sends anybody there to regain control (wh uh is exactly what they want) the media scream and gnash their teeth and call him a dictator. They’ll replay the scene of these “peaceful protestors and patriots” getting their heads kicked in over and over. There will be a new wave of riots over that and they’ll basically do it over and over all across blue state schit holes.

As I said in another thread. I hope they stay there and actually grow. Let all those dirt bags flock over there. Best thing that could possible happen.

Careful in that glass house partner. I agree about Seattle, but 'Cruces is headed that way in a hurry!
If the CHAZians are hungry, we should feed them. I'll see if Les Nessman can locate the helicopter as I round up some frozen turkeys. Heavy frozen turkeys. Maybe with lead weights where their guts used to be.
Get a shower.
Get some chow.
Buy a bag of weed.
Do some online gaming.

Wont look for a job.

Yep. Never had a job. Live in Momma’s basement. Always got a participation trophy even when their soccer “team” got their ass kicked. Seriously doubt most of them shower, though. Mommy probably never made them take one. And never whipped their sorry little asses when they need it.
Originally Posted by Lucas1
Let them eat each other.

Yup
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Hell, they let Osama Bin Laden escape from the caves in honor of Ramadan, didn't they?

I’m sure Obama the Halfican did everything thing in his power to help Bun Laden escape. Probably sent him plane loads of cash too.
Let’em eat cake.
Liberals are now claimin there *is* a right to secession.
Balkanization has begun.

Nationwide.
But I thought the A in Chaz stood for Autonomous.

I guess it’s my fault anyway.
This right wing rock singer gets twice the views of Ben Shapiro, and is also a much more knowledge gardener.

I raised most of my own food in Seattle weather from 1982-1999.

Raised beds and weed mat is the way to do it.

I think we should help them with the wall by building it 30 ft high and don't let anything go in or out. See how long they last then.
the strategy is genius, laugh at them all, from city govt right down to chaz. if the babies discover they are a laughing stock, that will take all the fun out of it

this is like a 20-something version of 'recess'

i would love it if trump sent them some diapers and Gerbers...maybe send the mayor some squirt guns
Now they are asking for cigarettes and Gatorade.

Dispatch from 'CHAZ': Tweets call for guns, Gatorade and cigarettes as cops struggle to figure out who's in charge

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chaz-tweets-more-guns-gatorade-cigarettes-leadership

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Give them all the liver and kidneys they can eat!
It will interesting to see the condition of the real estate when the legal owners and tenants eventually return. I pray they have some serious insurance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCIDRgZwpxI
Send them a few more Porta-Potties- - - - -just don't let the pump trucks get anywhere near the area! Summertime's coming, even in Schit-attle! The stink from a stale porta-john would gag a buzzard on a gut wagon!
Originally Posted by muffin
Cut off the water, electricity, and no supply trucks........................

Cut off all forms of gov benefits for any dipsh*t there. It’s easy to play pretend when your needs are paid for by others.

Walking around armed is probably lost on them as well.

As well as stealing the land from the indigenous occupants.
Ben (((Shekelpiro))) is not a good source of information.

But yes they are in a bad place RE food but what communist isn't? And yes an African warlord has taken control of the place, but it might be that outcome was inevitable and merely a transitional phase prior to the feral transition, after which people will make their own vodka from turnips and cannibalism will be the dominant dietary mode. Anyone who doesn't want to see that progress is anti-accelerationist.
Originally Posted by 1minute
It will interesting to see the condition of the real estate when the legal owners and tenants eventually return. I pray they have some serious insurance.

Insurance won't cover damage from civil disobedience. Although capital hill is in Seattle and one of the stranger parts of Seattle at that, there are no doubt some decent people that live and work in that area. The mayor and governor have failed those people. If I was one of them I'd be suing the mayor and governor.
Let them do whatever, it's a city's issue, not federal. I do like the PortaJohns in, but, not out, idea. Stink bomb 'em right into chitopia.
Originally Posted by Remsen
It's time to reveal the space needle for what it is... a neutron bomb. And then detonate it.

Damn bro, you brutal.

Once upon a lifetime ago I worked Belgian Mallinois in the USAF while stationed at Howard AFB in Panama in the early 90’s I was assigned a rather large (93lb) male named Marco that had a Titanium/SS capped upper left canine.
It was quite a privilege to see that dog work. Hell hath no fury like a Belgian Mallinois that has had a blood bite.
Lol
That would be great

Parachute them in

I strongly suspect future insurance policies will have Clauses that eliminate responsibility for looting and vandalism and rioting/arson that is fully Sanctified by the government.

For example if I was an insurance company insuring a bank and the government said bank robbery is no longer a crime I would no longer ensure that bank.

What that means is all perils insurance policy maybe a thing of the past for residents of Oregon and other Democratic Nirvana states of mind.
Anyone raise Honey Badgers?
Anyone raise Honey Badgers?

Make sure you have your volume on for this.

https://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg
Good grief, I couldn't stand that narration by Randall. Flamers make me puke.
I really hope the city just lets it go. Much of it’s already been turned over to the homeless.
Mooner, how far are you from that chitstorm?

Was thinking of you all yesterday, hoping it's way far off!
50-60 miles and worlds away!
Getting shot to death while hungry would double suck, they best cool their shlt before they start something they cant finish, demoturd politician protection be damned.
Good to hear.

Wife and I were discussing this.
They need an armed response from the residents.
Best thing that could happen. A group of residents take on their
own self defense. But, those that live there probably don't have
that American self reliant mentality, or the hardware.

Wife said it wouldn't be a problem here.
No, among the 8 houses in our community, everyone would be able to choose
their weapon. Sidearms might be short, but I would share. grin
Maybe we should let them all move to one locale per state:

https://www.wsmv.com/news/free-capi...f9ce99c-ac8a-11ea-8e11-7f4172cadaa8.html

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Good to hear.

Wife and I were discussing this.
They need an armed response from the residents.
Best thing that could happen. A group of residents take on their
own self defense. But, those that live there probably don't have
that American self reliant mentality, or the hardware.

Wife said it wouldn't be a problem here.
No, among the 8 houses in our community, everyone would be able to choose
their weapon. Sidearms might be short, but I would share. grin

Nah,...the residents elected the officials that allowed it to come to this. I say that the rest of America recognize CHAZ as a new country and encourage liberals/blacks to move there.

The people of Seattle should be granted automatic citizenship by the CHAZ government,...whether they want it or not.
Get caught looting and burning,..give them a choice,..prison or CHAZ.
I’m sure some of the residents have gotten more than they bargained for but make no mistake, they are sympathetic to the cause.

Cap Hill is uber pricey and uber gay. Homes there are probably start at a million. 1bd apartments are likely 2k a month. All to live with homeless drug addicts shcitting in your yard. Lol.

They deserve it all.

Inslee will never do anything - he is doing his usual wander around with a deer in the headlights look. The AG and Inslee's staff are the ones that control him, and they are so far left, they need the Hubble telescope to see Communism. Durkan is a know nothing idiot of the socialist order, and will not do anything about the situation. Seattle and western Washington (with a few exceptions) is nothing but a garbage heap.
Originally Posted by deltakid

Inslee will never do anything - he is doing his usual wander around with a deer in the headlights look. The AG and Inslee's staff are the ones that control him, and they are so far left, they need the Hubble telescope to see Communism. Durkan is a know nothing idiot of the socialist order, and will not do anything about the situation. Seattle and western Washington (with a few exceptions) is nothing but a garbage heap.

Yep.
The I 5 corridor is slap full of schithole cities.
DJT should hold a prime-time address. He should lay out exactly what they've done in CHAZ:

They stole the land from it's rightful owners via occupation and oppression of the dissenters
The established physical Borders
They have Armed Police
They're Checking Documents to allow only residents to enter
They've created Taxation sans any manner of representation.
They have created a society where the leader is whomever is the strongest and best armed
The leaders are only interested in seeing their own demands met, there is 0 thought or voice given to the residents of CHAZ.

I'm sure I'm missing/forgetting a bunch.

Then, lay out how everything they're opposing has been given Democratic lip service for 50-60yrs.

Next, a civics lesson in why that stuff doesn't work, how so much of it is unconstitutional.

No releasing the speech ahead of time

My Careometer seems to be broken.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Yep, TOTAL blockade of the area, nothing in, nothing out.

And lock them up when they do come out.

MM

^^^THIS^^^

Turn off all water, electricity, and cell phone service if they can. Don't allow any supplies to come in. They should have never brought in porta pots. Make one exit for them to leave through and lock'em up when they come out. It should only take a few days. Hopefully there wouldn't be any shots fired. Trump should just stand back and point out how stupid and crazy these people are. It'll send a message to the rest of the country (and voters) what would happen if tried anywhere else.

Unfortunately, there are innocent people who live there. Collateral damage.
Ironic is it not? They take over a "sanctuary city" and the first thing they do is to create and close their border. Abolish the police and immediately establish roving "policing" squads. Proclaim anarchy but instantly quell any dissent. Call others nazis but then label undesirable-owned businesses the equivalent of "Juden."

And the list goes on...
https://youtu.be/ACvXR0sQDkM

Autonomous Collectives have always had excellent filth.
Originally Posted by brinky72

Once upon a lifetime ago I worked Belgian Mallinois in the USAF while stationed at Howard AFB in Panama in the early 90’s I was assigned a rather large (93lb) male named Marco that had a Titanium/SS capped upper left canine.
It was quite a privilege to see that dog work. Hell hath no fury like a Belgian Mallinois that has had a blood bite.

Also one of the most affectionate and loyal dogs ever.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's a nice feel good article. But it's bullshit. Those idiots aren't locked inside there. They can leave any time they want.

None of their idiotic asses are going to starve.

Yep.
Originally Posted by Brazos

Careful in that glass house partner. I agree about Seattle, but 'Cruces is headed that way in a hurry!

Originally Posted by Brazos

And your point is what? You think because I live here that I like or agree with everything the local government does?
Bring in the Murder Hornets.
I understand their new surgeon general is asking for more cigarettes. ;-{>8
Has CHAZ payed its utility bills?
Originally Posted by horse1
DJT should hold a prime-time address. He should lay out exactly what they've done in CHAZ:

They stole the land from it's rightful owners via occupation and oppression of the dissenters
The established physical Borders
They have Armed Police
They're Checking Documents to allow only residents to enter
They've created Taxation sans any manner of representation.
They have created a society where the leader is whomever is the strongest and best armed
The leaders are only interested in seeing their own demands met, there is 0 thought or voice given to the residents of CHAZ.

I'm sure I'm missing/forgetting a bunch.

Then, lay out how everything they're opposing has been given Democratic lip service for 50-60yrs.

Next, a civics lesson in why that stuff doesn't work, how so much of it is unconstitutional.

No releasing the speech ahead of time

CHAZ has separated thier garden into BLM and Antifa = black and white
Originally Posted by Clarkm
This right wing rock singer gets twice the views of Ben Shapiro, and is also a much more knowledge gardener.

I raised most of my own food in Seattle weather from 1982-1999.

Raised beds and weed mat is the way to do it.

cool cool
Good message on all stuff.

He has skills incorporating the "F" word into the conversation.
He could be a friend easily.

LOL!!!
Everyone in Chaz must be happy with what's going on in there as no one has voiced any complaints. I figured there would be a lot of disgruntled citizens. Time is on our side.
Truckers say NO deliveries to Police Free towns...

77% of them anyway.....
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I really hope the city just lets it go. Much of it’s already been turned over to the homeless.

And heroin addicts and potheads. And the F A G S.
Their Minister of Agriculture is an African.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Their Minister of Agriculture is an African.

From Zimbabwe and those boos really know how to farm, hear tell.
Hamburgers are on St. George!

$14,200,400 raised of $1,500,000 goal

https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd

Right?

I'm sure the family is sharing their good fortune.

Right? whistle
Does CHAZ have nukes yet?

I mean... if CHAZ partners up with North Korea and Kim Jun Doughboy and his MaxiMe Dennis Rodman... this could be worse than the Bay of Pigs.

Nukes up and down the entire west coast of America.
Is CHAZ a good place to retire?

Is there a survey? Is there a poll?

Are the citizens of CHAZ ready to eat paint chips yet? Izzs just gots ta know?

Is there a drinking age in CHAZ?

We have some leftover whine that I could put in a ziplock baggie for them.

77% of them anyway.....

Fuggin beautiful, this is.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hamburgers are on St. George!

$14,200,400 raised of $1,500,000 goal

https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd

Right?

I'm sure the family is sharing their good fortune.

Right? whistle

They’ll be broke inside of 10 years.
If we send Paddler and a 55 gallon drum of KY Jelly... is that enough...

Will CHAZ be satisfied???

Will CHAZ demand more???

Diplomacy is absolutely critical at this juncture.
The original CHAZ:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaz_Bono
[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]
[Linked Image from marriedbiography.com]
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

77% of them anyway.....

Sounds good. It's Bravo Sierra.
Not many of them get a choice.
Dispatch tells them, they, go or get fired.
Fired for refusing a dispatch doesn't get you hired at a good job.

Some get a choice, but, at some point someone will have to take
that load. The company already committed to haul it.
If it gets hard to get those loads h hauled, rates to tgat city will go up.
The companies will live it, drivers won't see anything but their
normal cent/mile.

There used to be a mechanism to protect these guys somewhat.
But, it has become politically incorrect.
CHAZ uses United States government currency at the present time

Unfortunately for CHAZ all United States currency bills represent previous slaveholders... or otherwise mean people.

Therefore Chaz is looking to print their own money on the back of Taco Bell wrappers.

SOON a Frito burrito wrapper will be the CHAZ equivalent of $100 bill
CHAZ uses United States government currency at the present time

Unfortunately for CHAZ all United States currency bills represent previous slaveholders... or otherwise mean people.

Therefore Chaz is looking to print their own money on the back of Taco Bell wrappers.

SOON a Frito burrito wrapper will be the CHAZ equivalent of $100 bill

Mild sauce is a nickel. Medium is a dime. And Fire Sauce is a quarter. Of course Chaz does not produce any of these currencies. They steal them. But that's okay theft is 100% CHAZ government approved in CHAZ.
Armed CHAZ force threatening to shoot people.
Funny how the federal government responded to occupation of the preserve in Oregon versus this situation.

Likewise how the media is reporting on this case vs the Oregon occupation.
News said the Oregon take over was a violent and armed take over,this one was peaceful,even the govenour said they will have "the summer of love"
Originally Posted by rong
News said the Oregon take over was a violent and armed take over,this one was peaceful,even the govenour said they will have "the summer of love"

There's a whole lot to learn in all of this. Love is the secret password code.

Owe money to the Oregon government write love on the check.

Need a new building permit , no you don't just right I'm building this house with love on a piece of paper.

Your license plates expire no problem. Right love on a paper plate and tape it to the bumper.

I think we need to start a petition and get the governor to make the entire city of Seattle I love Fest all summer. Everything's free forever and ever... just as long as the trucks delivering the free stuff don't stop coming.
Personally, I'm thinking about putting on all my fancy duds and taking over Shenandoah National Park...

I will be SNAZzy.
chaz is our millennia’s best effort. Don't criticize them. It's a start. I would imagine that there are a lot of parents thankful that these kids finally got out of the basement.
They will have plenty of food in two or three months.I saw videos of them planting little gardens.They had Michael Bloomberg's book with them titled "Anybody Can Be A Farmer"
Sitting here eating breakfast, thought I'd check on the situation....
Originally Posted by Joezone

Insurance won't cover damage from civil disobedience. Although capital hill is in Seattle and one of the stranger parts of Seattle at that, there are no doubt some decent people that live and work in that area. The mayor and governor have failed those people. If I was one of them I'd be suing the mayor and governor.

Mayor and governor need to be extracted from their walled compounds and drug through the streets like gadaffi.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Oh hell yeah....think what 6 could do !

77% of them anyway.....

Oh, that's beautiful.

Why would they? Running the risk of getting assaulted and possibly killed. And, they would be the only ones prosecuted if they fought back or were forced to resort to deadly force.

I miss my Dad every day, but in a way, I'm glad he didn't have to see this..
We need a man like Julius Caesar to break this up.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1272174347700985856

a stroll through CHAZ
Turn off the water and electricity to speed the implosion up.

Lots of insurance precludes wars, political drama, and insurrection.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Maybe we should let them all move to one locale per state:

https://www.wsmv.com/news/free-capi...f9ce99c-ac8a-11ea-8e11-7f4172cadaa8.html

Which one is Jeff O?
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

This garden scene brings to mind the old children’s rhyme:

Mary, Mary
Quite contrary
How does your garden grow?

I be gots silverbells and cockleshells

And one mutherphhucckin petunia.
Kinda hoping their future is tied to that garden.
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

This garden scene brings to mind the old children’s rhyme:

Mary, Mary
Quite contrary
How does your garden grow?

I be gots silverbells and cockleshells

And one mutherphhucckin petunia.

I'm calling BS I don't see no dang petunia.
The entire concept of CHAZ just makes me smile every single time I think about it.

Stupid people elect stupid officials that steal stupid people's land and cost the stupid elected officials massive amounts of money in lawsuits, damages and unpaid taxes.

Then the stupid elected officials Proclaim to support the stupid thieves and the stupid citizens that have had their property stolen, that CHAZ is a wonderful place and a Summer of Love...

I would love to see these stupid elected officials double down or even triple down or possibly quadruple down and make the entire city of Seattle CHAZ...

"By God if we steal everything we want and live in our own feces forever... that would teach those capitalist once and for all."
The entire concept of CHAZ just makes me smile every single time I think about it.

Stupid people elect stupid officials that steal stupid people's land and cost the stupid elected officials massive amounts of money in lawsuits, damages and unpaid taxes.

Then the stupid elected officials Proclaim to support the stupid thieves and the stupid citizens that have had their property stolen, that CHAZ is a wonderful place and a Summer of Love...

I would love to see these stupid elected officials double down or even triple down or possibly quadruple down and make the entire city of Seattle CHAZ...

"By God if we steal everything we want and live in our own feces forever... that would teach those capitalist once and for all."

Brother,,,,you should be on FOX News !!!
Grins

You hit it dead center with that.

Then make them go through immigration to get back into the United States.
Originally Posted by centershot

Why...if they attempted to secede then they have renounced their American citizenship.
If they are they are their own country, are the welfare deposits still rolling in?
Originally Posted by centershot

Why...if they attempted to secede then they have renounced their American citizenship.

The Application

13. I am willing to perform either military or
civilian service for the United States if required
by law

14. I will support the Constitution of the
United States.

15. I understand and am willing to take an oath
of allegiance to the United States.

Not True
STOP You are not eligible to apply
for naturalization.
The area of CHAZ, I would describe as "GAY INSANE".

As freakish as the bar scene in Star Wars.

If you were born in Kansas, and were gay insane, you would move to capitol hill in Seattle. It is concentrated gay insane from the whole country.

This wound has to fester for a while longer. The longer the better as far as I'm concerned.

kwg
I think Bloomberg (blumberg?) donated the mulch for the Chaz garden. He gave them a pep talk that went something like”anybody can be a farmer!”
Wonder why news agencies,the " good " ones, are not flying drones over the area? Would be some compelling footage to show what anarchy really looks like.
And; it would pizz the idiots off.
"Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter.” - Bill Mollison
Originally Posted by hanco
If they are they are their own country, are the welfare deposits still rolling in?

Of course they are.
Dont forget the SSI for physical and mental disabilty game either.

Ebt card touchtone load up for one example....
Even inmates in prison and county jails pass their card and PIN along to whomever before they go to jail.

All them unca suga direct deposit accounts dont stop unless death is reported.
Even for incarcerated mofo,s if the states and courts dont report status to the feds.
Even if they many are still eligible to receive payments into accounts at reduced rates.
Someone has your card and pin on the outside.
New card yearly.
Touch tone activation..

The system is so fugged.
And we pay for it........

All as a result of LBJ,s great society programs in a time driven dominoe effect .
For fugging votes.

Per capita.
A Liberal Socialist Democrat voter on welfare as a way of life.
Is the most expensive voter you could imagine when you roll up the total cost for just one each fugging year.

Originally Posted by kwg020

This wound has to fester for a while longer. The longer the better as far as I'm concerned.

kwg

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...didnt_quite_get_the_portapotties_up.html

ya!

GWB
Require a passport for them to enter the United States of America.
Otherwise deport them to . . .Let's see . . . . Venezuela for instance
We should pitch in together and send them some care packages full of homemade goodies... baked with Ex-Lax.
© 24hourcampfire