Home
Posted By: OutlawPatriot COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Big jumps being reported around the country since Operation Mayhem started. Of course the Left will claim "Trump is spreading death because of his mismanaged and hasty economic reopening scheme to make Wall Street fat cats richer".
Posted By: KFWA Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
was at my local hospital yesterday , asked a nurse how they were dealing with covid-19 patients. She said they hadn't had one in 2 days. The wing is empty.

I guess that is the difference in the suburbs where its calm, versus the cities with the "protestors"
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
2300 new cases in TX reported. WA had 430 new cases yesterday. Would really like to see how NY AND MN fared.
Posted By: Beansnbacon33 Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
On the rise again in Austin TX. Talks of another lockdown taking place now.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload photo album
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
We've had a jump in cases here in the last week. Half have been in several different nursing homes, 2 in particular. Most of the rest have been among Hispanics. Their lifestyles put them together in large groups. It's hard to find out who is getting it as the press hides it in cases like these.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Couldn't be that there's more testing happening, could it? What's the hospitalization rates in the areas claiming spikes? They recently had 164 people test positive at a seafood processing plant in Newport, Oregon. Exactly four people showed any symptoms.
Posted By: Quak Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
happy to report michigan is dropping like a rock. We averaged 171 new cases a day last week...down from 275 or so per day the week prior. Looks like its burned through for the most part.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Everyone is fully aware that there's a flu strain going around and what precautions to take to avoid catching the virus. There's nothing to it, it's all old news that the left is trying sell and profit from. We still personally know of no one who has died from the China virus.
[bleep], I don't know anyone who's had it, nor do I know anyone who knows someone who's had it.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Thousands more folks being tested.
Posted By: fester Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
More people are being tested there for the numbers obviously go up.
I curious how many people were tested and got negative results./...
And on top of that it’s not 100% accurate sooooo? Maybe it’s even worse? Lol
Probably not.
Posted By: fester Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
I still haven’t heard of anybody in my circle getting covid.....
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
AL had it's first day where 1000 new cases were added. According to the news that was after 3 days in a row where more than 800 were added each day. Some of it may be from more testing but folks are getting out a lot more.

Oldest started summer workouts for basketball and football last week (state cleared). First week into it one of the boys and his whole family tested positive. Coaches check their temps before they can leave their cars. They have to wear masks when not performing an activity. Spaced into distanced areas.....etc, etc... What can you do?
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Couldn't be that there's more testing happening, could it? What's the hospitalization rates in the areas claiming spikes? They recently had 164 people test positive at a seafood processing plant in Newport, Oregon. Exactly four people showed any symptoms.

Timed perfectly with Florida's lifting of the harshest aspects of the shutdown, COVID testing sites immediately appeared all over the state, along with newsletters sent to everyone about where they can get a free test.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
I want to know when a COVID outbreak occurs among all of those sweaty, stinking protestors who have been slinging snot and spit all over each other for the past two weeks.
Posted By: Raeford Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Testing Positive really means squat at this point.

How many NEW hospitalizations and deaths would be a much better guide.
Dear leaders don't really want to give that info out for some reason??
Posted By: hanco Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
[bleep], I don't know anyone who's had it, nor do I know anyone who knows someone who's had it.

Me neither and I’ve ask everyone I run into.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
As of Friday last week the Electric company we work for had 4 employees test positive , a contractor had three and another , one . The company I work for had none , unless cases arise after the weekend .
Posted By: Raeford Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
As of Friday last week the Electric company we work for had 4 employees test positive , a contractor had three and another , one . The company I work for had none , unless cases arise after the weekend .

Were any of those cases actually of sick employees or just positives?
Posted By: deflave Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Hopefully it kills as many people as they promised.

Fingers crossed.
Posted By: Quak Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
I know some people who’ve had it. I live in a very remote area too.

It will be interesting to see how the protesters and looters fare
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
MT is seeing a uptick since tourists are coming in, we were 0 new cases in our county for 3 weeks, now 2 new cases over the weekend. Lots of out of state plates running around spreading the rona.
A whole two cases, head for the bunker!...🤣
Posted By: deflave Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Newsflash:

We're all going to get it.

If you haven't already.
Posted By: Gremlin1104 Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Fox News has a list of Covid 19 cases by state. They list positive tests and deaths as well.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavirus-in-us-state-by-state-breakdown

As of Monday morning (June 15), the novel coronavirus has infected more than 7,925,237 people across 188 countries and territories, resulting in over 433,648 deaths. In the U.S., all 50 states plus the District of Columbia have reported confirmed cases of COVID-19, tallying over 2,094,069 illnesses and at least 115,732 deaths.
Posted By: JPro Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Originally Posted by deflave
Newsflash:

We're all going to get it.

If you haven't already.

More or less.....

I still think that the number of cases is far less important that the number of deaths actually attributable to the virus. I work in a town of about 60,000 people, grew up in a nearby town of about 5,000, and went to school in another nearby town of 22,000, and I still don't know anybody that has passed away from this virus that wasn't either 80+ in years or 75+ and also in poor health. It's been what, 3 months now, that this thing has been a "big deal"? People here have been nearly back to normal for a month or more. I'm not saying there aren't some oddball cases out there, but they sure don't appear to be the norm.

Yeah, same here.
Hope it has an Darwin affinity for rioters or anyone with a man-bun.
Posted By: hookeye Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Guy I know from my old job, early 60s.....bout killed him.
Guy i met a couple yrs ago at my current job, it killed him ( had organ transplant ).

Kids got sick after a party in Dec/ Jan.
Tested neg for strep and flu. The host got sick then too, recently got tested......antibody test. Positive

So my kids might have had it a while back
Dunno.

More cases locally. People having parties n stuff. NOT social distancing. Most of em.....democrats. Town is full of these morons.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: COVID Revenge - 06/15/20
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Kenneth66

Were any of those cases actually of sick employees or just positives?

I really don’t know , they won’t tell us anything using the hippo law as the reason for not disclosing information .
Being none of our business , I can handle that , but not giving us a heads up was B.S. Supposedly this was known to them sometime before we were told .
There has been some rule changes as how we interact with them , but for the most part business as usual.
Kennth
Posted By: hatari Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by Gremlin1104
Fox News has a list of Covid 19 cases by state. They list positive tests and deaths as well.

As of Monday morning (June 15), the novel coronavirus has infected more than 7,925,237 people across 188 countries and territories, resulting in over 433,648 deaths. In the U.S., all 50 states plus the District of Columbia have reported confirmed cases of COVID-19, tallying over 2,094,069 illnesses and at least 115,732 deaths.

Sooo?

It's a PANdemic. Go protest the phoucing Chinese for giving this to the world.

As for the rest of us, we can make a personal choice of either cowering at home and hoping that a vaccine will come before we die of old age, or get on with life.

Measles are out there. First vaccine 1963. Improved 1968. What did we do before then? Stay at home?

Chicken Pox is still out there. Vaccine not licensed in the US until 1995. Whatr did we do before then?

Mumps still out there. First GOOD vaccine 1968. What did do do before then?

TB - 9 MILLION new cases every year. First vaccine 1921.

So the WFT point you trying to make?
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osbxp8pyBGk
Posted By: hatari Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Here:

Posted By: mtnsnake Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
Democrats just want mail in ballots to cheat during the November election.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
I've mentioned before my sister is a Nurse Practitioner, and acting administrator of an elderly care facility that was affected. At first she was all in on the govt's line but says now that at least half of what's being reported about her facility in the state and local news is absolutely false. Also said Dept. Of Health is basically forcing them to report deaths on anyone testing positive, symptomatic or not, as Covid. Says less than 40% actually died from issues brought on by the virus.

The media is 100% out of control, or under control of enemies of democracy and personal liberty.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
I live in New Jersey, a guy at work, his MIL died of Covid-19. My 87 year old mother who is in a nursing home with dementia got it and pulled through it, she didn't have any underlying health issues other than the dementia, 9 people at the nursing home died from Covid.
Posted By: smokinggun Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
Man from my mom's church died from it.

My Nephew lives in NYC with his girlfriend, both in mid 20's. He's working from home and she's a nurse at Cedar Sinai Hospital. She got the 'Rona and stayed home with him for two weeks with pneumonia and then went back to work. They didn't social distance between themselves at all, weren't even careful. Guess what? He never got sick. He tested negative for the virus and the antibodies.

Seems like we the people have been fed some BS.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
It is inescapable that as we resume normal life there will be a resurgence.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
The ‘rona scam will go down in history as one of the biggest medical hoaxes ever,
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
With any luck the next one to come along will kill mostly those 15 to 35.
Posted By: doubletap Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx

How does testing help you? If you don’t have symptoms and the test comes back negative, you could still get it tomorrow.
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
I do not believe anything from MSM involving numbers relative to Covid! Their MO should be apparent by now.
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by doubletap

How does testing help you? If you don’t have symptoms and the test comes back negative, you could still get it tomorrow.

If don't have symptoms and test comes back positive, you could still infect others, no? Might be a good thing to know for certain jobs.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by doubletap

Good to know either way. Especially if you have it and have no or little symptoms so you'll (hopefully) stay in and pass it on to fewer people (if asymptomatic is passable). I'd rather not pass something on to my mother and father....or wife and kids but I'd guess if one of us get it most of us will in the household....I could make a choice to avoid my parents though.

I think the antibody test is useful as well for (again...hopefully) establishing immunity status.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
We need positives. That's how we move onto the next crisis.

The media who sells y'all a pack of hysteria everyday wants you excited about number of cases.

That means people developing immunity. That's not hysteria, that's what we've needed from day one.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by Gremlin1104

We probably need something like 60-75 million for herd immunity. We will achieve that shortly. When schools open up, we'll definitely achieve it.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
My 20 y/o granddaughter in another state had it and recovered.

Fairly major jump here, probably due to promoting tourism. Lots of California plates.

As with so many things, folks seem to go to extremes, all one way or another and anybody who doesn't agree with me is stupid or evil.

Carry on.

Paul
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
The US death rate is 6% lower so far this year compared to the previous 3 years up to May.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
In addition to deaths and hospitalizations, another number that is not reported publicly is "How many positive tests were either asymptomatic, or, made a complete recovery with zero adverse effects?" Health departments are required to track and monitor confirmed Covid patients. It is not like the information is not available. Only plausible explanation I can think of to not share the information is that it does not fit the "We're all gonna die" narrative...

Oldest daughter is an FNP. Had a patient last week who tested positive via employer mandated testing. Asymptomatic and totally unaware. Same as the Cedar Sinai healthcare provider above, spouse tested negative. Some folks get it. Some folks do not. We still do not understand everything we know about Covid.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: COVID Revenge - 06/16/20
Idaho has a new public records law that requires the health dept to release records of cases and deaths. The state health dept has balked at releasing the info and a newspaper has sued. Nursing homes are required to report cases and deaths among both residents and staff to the feds as many have been hiding it. It's getting more obvious that we're not being told the truth at any level.
© 24hourcampfire