Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thousands more folks being tested.

How does testing help you? If you don’t have symptoms and the test comes back negative, you could still get it tomorrow.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I do not believe anything from MSM involving numbers relative to Covid! Their MO should be apparent by now.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by doubletap

How does testing help you? If you don’t have symptoms and the test comes back negative, you could still get it tomorrow.

If don't have symptoms and test comes back positive, you could still infect others, no? Might be a good thing to know for certain jobs.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by doubletap

Good to know either way. Especially if you have it and have no or little symptoms so you'll (hopefully) stay in and pass it on to fewer people (if asymptomatic is passable). I'd rather not pass something on to my mother and father....or wife and kids but I'd guess if one of us get it most of us will in the household....I could make a choice to avoid my parents though.

I think the antibody test is useful as well for (again...hopefully) establishing immunity status.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
We need positives. That's how we move onto the next crisis.

The media who sells y'all a pack of hysteria everyday wants you excited about number of cases.

That means people developing immunity. That's not hysteria, that's what we've needed from day one.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Gremlin1104
Fox News has a list of Covid 19 cases by state. They list positive tests and deaths as well.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavirus-in-us-state-by-state-breakdown

As of Monday morning (June 15), the novel coronavirus has infected more than 7,925,237 people across 188 countries and territories, resulting in over 433,648 deaths. In the U.S., all 50 states plus the District of Columbia have reported confirmed cases of COVID-19, tallying over 2,094,069 illnesses and at least 115,732 deaths.

We probably need something like 60-75 million for herd immunity. We will achieve that shortly. When schools open up, we'll definitely achieve it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My 20 y/o granddaughter in another state had it and recovered.

Fairly major jump here, probably due to promoting tourism. Lots of California plates.

As with so many things, folks seem to go to extremes, all one way or another and anybody who doesn't agree with me is stupid or evil.

Carry on.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The US death rate is 6% lower so far this year compared to the previous 3 years up to May.

Life is good live it while you can.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
In addition to deaths and hospitalizations, another number that is not reported publicly is "How many positive tests were either asymptomatic, or, made a complete recovery with zero adverse effects?" Health departments are required to track and monitor confirmed Covid patients. It is not like the information is not available. Only plausible explanation I can think of to not share the information is that it does not fit the "We're all gonna die" narrative...

Oldest daughter is an FNP. Had a patient last week who tested positive via employer mandated testing. Asymptomatic and totally unaware. Same as the Cedar Sinai healthcare provider above, spouse tested negative. Some folks get it. Some folks do not. We still do not understand everything we know about Covid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Idaho has a new public records law that requires the health dept to release records of cases and deaths. The state health dept has balked at releasing the info and a newspaper has sued. Nursing homes are required to report cases and deaths among both residents and staff to the feds as many have been hiding it. It's getting more obvious that we're not being told the truth at any level.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 14 invisible), 1,556 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,719
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.