Home
Posted By: Bristoe Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
He's getting ready to show the George Floyd video again.

He needs to go on and move to MSNBC.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Now he's talking about the Atlanta shooting.

,....stirring it up.
FOX management must be leaning on Hannity to offer up something to offset Tucker's show.
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
How many times has mentioned his martial arts training? He’s become a disgrace
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
I saw his opening comments, and changed the channel. O'Hannity is just trying to save his job. He is dead to me.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
So, why do y’all waste your time watching that junk?
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
He said Freddy Gray murder. I thought.the cops were cleared in that case?
Originally Posted by Reloder28
So, why do y’all waste your time watching that junk?

If I’m home I’ll usually watch Tucker and gay boy Hannity is on right after so hard to not catch a little at least. Sometimes watch the show in case he grows a pair which isn’t likely at this point
He's always been a clown.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
A few years back Hannity publicly crucified an elementary school teacher for making kids take out references to God in flag drawings they were making to send to troops in Iraq. This on the word of a single set of parents two weeks after the fact.

Turns out it was the US MILITARY that expressly forbid references to God, the Principal of that school had served in Iraq, and the Army in appreciation of that teacher had sent her a flag that had been flown in Iraq, which was now in the school’s display case.

All this came out after Hannity had named this woman and her school repeatedly on national TV. If he ever issued a retraction or apology I never heard it.

Since then, fire, not crossing the street to pee etc is how I feel about Hannity.
What I would like to know then is why the teacher didn't tell the military that we have a 1st Amendment that protects freedom of speech and freedom of religion.
I’ve never been able to listen to Hannity. The recent police issues aside which I disagree with him on, overall I agree with him on a lot more than I disagree on but I just can’t stand to listen to him blather. He’s never struck me as being entertaining, overly bright or insightful in the way that Tucker is.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
What I would like to know then is why the teacher didn't tell the military that we have a 1st Amendment that protects freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

🙄
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Becoming? I never watched him, but used to listen frequently. He's practically unlistenable IMO.

Broken record, no intellectual curiosity, parrots the R party line. Never lets a guest speak.

Hannity can shine tuckers shoes iMO. But, he serves a purpose for a side I agree with on most htings, so... go Hannity I guess.
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ve never been able to listen to Hannity. The recent police issues aside which I disagree with him on, overall I agree with him on a lot more than I disagree on but I just can’t stand to listen to him blather. He’s never struck me as being entertaining, overly bright or insightful in the way that Tucker is.

This
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Becoming? I never watched him, but used to listen frequently. He's practically unlistenable IMO.

Broken record, no intellectual curiosity, parrots the R party line. Never lets a guest speak.

Hannity can shine tuckers shoes iMO. But, he serves a purpose for a side I agree with on most htings, so... go Hannity I guess.

I used to like his radio show like 12-13 years ago. Maybe he was the same back then and I’ve just become less tolerant, either way I wish they would cancel him and give Tucker 2 hours or something
Posted By: LoadClear Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
The way you guys are talking about Hannity is the same that I think about both Hannity and Fox News overall... It's not that I disagree with the politics, it's the way it's delivered. Very low brow, sophomoric, and irritating to watch. It reminds me of when a liberal news network puts on their "token" conservative to offer a counterpoint, and he's a bumbling idiot. The whole network has devolved into low information voter clickbait IMO.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
We got two or three (not on this thread) that their world would be crushed if they didn’t have any links to Hannity to post on here on the campfire.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Nothing but a big mouth, ego maniac. Tucker smokes him and O'Reilly. Tucker is the best thing to happen to cable news in a long time.
Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo.are the only other ones I watch regularly. I like Waters, Guilfoyle and Gottfried too.

I watched cable news 3 hours a day until Trump got in. After that I figured it was time to bust ass and make as much money as possible while Trump was making it possible. Cable news is toxic. The propoganda they spew has become almost cartoonesque it's so ridiculous.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Nothing but a big mouth, ego maniac. Tucker smokes him and O'Reilly. Tucker is the best thing to happen to cable news in a long time.
Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo.are the only other ones I watch regularly. I like Waters, Guilfoyle and Gottfried too.

Gilbert Gottfried?

I remember him and Greg Dunkelberger, had a garage band.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
his radio show is at least 1/3 commercials. maybe more. bloviating loud mouth.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Gilbert Gottfried?

I remember him and Greg Dunkelberger, had a garage band.

Gutfeld.....I've been drinking since 5:00. Give a guy a break!
Posted By: hookeye Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
White claw?
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

They were.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

You read him like the dime store novel that he is.
I couldn't care less about Hannity's delivery or how his show is produced.

But it's not an accident when blacks are looting and burning and some TV personality decides that it's a good time to go over all of that police brutality crap *again*.

I don't think Hannity picks his content when he starts this crap.

FOX management tells him to stir the schitt and he stirs it.
Posted By: add Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
They blasted rock music at the Branch Davidians to try to get them to break at the time, didn't work.

Something like that happen today?

Back to back days of Hannity's radio show would have em' jumping out of the windows of the compound.
Posted By: hardin284 Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Heard he has been banging Ainsley Airhardt (sp?) for a while. He still a blow hard douche. More action, less words
Posted By: Morewood Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
I turn the channel when Hannity comes on.

Anybody else notice during Tucker's show that Fox showed the Atlanta police killing but cut the feed just before the black dude turned and fired the taser at the cop?

Even the "fair and balanced" Carlson show is being manipulated.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Hanitty is a [bleep].
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

IIRC, the Coroner’s report read the same as Floyd’s, i.e., Homicide. I think that’s right.

The cops were cleared, as you said.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
I used to dvr hannity but its probably been 3 years since I have. I only dvr Tucker now days.

Bb
Posted By: Redneck Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Haven't watched his show for years now...
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
The press secretary Kayleigh Mcsomething? was recently on I really like her even thought I can't seem to remember her name.... I had to fast forward through Hannity's hot air to hear her speak.... boy that guy really likes to hear himself talk.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
The only thing you get from watching “the news” is high blood pressure. Then you come here and rant about how bad it is and it’s a wonder there aren’t ambulances all over the Campfire scooping up bodies of the discontented members here.

Throw in Leupold scopes and the Creedmoor and you would certainly kill at least 100 Campfire members.
Originally Posted by HitnRun
The only thing you get from watching “the news” is high blood pressure. Then you come here and rant about how bad it is and it’s a wonder there aren’t ambulances all over the Campfire scooping up bodies of the discontented members here.

Throw in Leupold scopes and the Creedmoor and you would certainly kill at least 100 Campfire members.

Have you ever made a post on here where you didn't blow snot all over the monitor?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He's getting ready to show the George Floyd video again.

He needs to go on and move to MSNBC.

I noticed that. He's taking up the BLM cause.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
He's always been a clown.

Yep. A tool of the ruling establishment.
Posted By: jimy Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
I heard this one time that Hannity spends his spare time doing martial arts , I can't remember where I heard that .................. confused
Posted By: ERK Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
You guys know they only made one show and they just put in different names for different nights. Well maybe not but it all seems like a rerun. Ed k
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
This is what I think of everydamntime Hannity brings up martial arts......

Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Hannity is a self promoting blowhard< talks about himself constantly and never lets his guest speakers finish what they have to say. If it weren't for Tucker or Ingraham I wouldn't even bother watching Fox.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Have you ever made a post on here where you didn't blow snot all over the monitor?

So says the guy with a 1 cylinder tractor and a vinyl fence around his 1/2 acre ranch.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
I heard Hannity at the start of his career back in 1990. He was a rookie Mick Yankee in his second job, it was with the "second tier" station in Atlanta, WGST am 640.
He was pretty good, actually better than he is now.

I liked his first show on Fox with the Lib Allen Combs.

These days I can hardly stand to listen. He is a Dumb Mick who thinks his audience is as dumb as he is. My God he will repeat the same phrase ad nauseum. That is foreign language talk, which Sean wouldn't understand, for "until you are sick of it."

"Hillary smashed black berries with hammer, acid washed server with bleach bits...." My God I heard that one about 65 times and I listened less than half the time.
See when you are driving a Big Rig 14 hours a day you listen to a lot of radio, it is so desperate that I often listened to Glen Beck in the morning. Don't get me started on Glen Beck.

I turn Sean on just about every day but usually have to switch channels in five minutes.

Some of y'all are making fun of Sean and martial arts. Sean is no little shrimp, he is in good shape and has been taking for 7 years, some badass hand to hand combat techniques, including kicks and joint locks like we did in Hapkido. Sean could kick the ass of most of the guys on this forum.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hannity is back at it - 06/16/20
All well and good SimonK, but I don't need to hear about 27 times per show.
Originally Posted by Raeford
All well and good SimonK, but I don't need to hear about 27 times per show.

And if he wasn't such a bragodous dick weed, he wouldn't be so scared of some dyke girl scout leader kicking his ass !

What a repeditive jerk !

Russia Russia Russia. WTF!
Here he goes again.

Kung foo fighting !

© 24hourcampfire