Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
He's getting ready to show the George Floyd video again.

He needs to go on and move to MSNBC.

GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Now he's talking about the Atlanta shooting.

,....stirring it up.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
FOX management must be leaning on Hannity to offer up something to offset Tucker's show.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
How many times has mentioned his martial arts training? He’s become a disgrace

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw his opening comments, and changed the channel. O'Hannity is just trying to save his job. He is dead to me.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So, why do y’all waste your time watching that junk?

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He said Freddy Gray murder. I thought.the cops were cleared in that case?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Reloder28
So, why do y’all waste your time watching that junk?

If I’m home I’ll usually watch Tucker and gay boy Hannity is on right after so hard to not catch a little at least. Sometimes watch the show in case he grows a pair which isn’t likely at this point

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's always been a clown.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A few years back Hannity publicly crucified an elementary school teacher for making kids take out references to God in flag drawings they were making to send to troops in Iraq. This on the word of a single set of parents two weeks after the fact.

Turns out it was the US MILITARY that expressly forbid references to God, the Principal of that school had served in Iraq, and the Army in appreciation of that teacher had sent her a flag that had been flown in Iraq, which was now in the school’s display case.

All this came out after Hannity had named this woman and her school repeatedly on national TV. If he ever issued a retraction or apology I never heard it.

Since then, fire, not crossing the street to pee etc is how I feel about Hannity.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
What I would like to know then is why the teacher didn't tell the military that we have a 1st Amendment that protects freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve never been able to listen to Hannity. The recent police issues aside which I disagree with him on, overall I agree with him on a lot more than I disagree on but I just can’t stand to listen to him blather. He’s never struck me as being entertaining, overly bright or insightful in the way that Tucker is.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 06/15/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
What I would like to know then is why the teacher didn't tell the military that we have a 1st Amendment that protects freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

🙄

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Becoming? I never watched him, but used to listen frequently. He's practically unlistenable IMO.

Broken record, no intellectual curiosity, parrots the R party line. Never lets a guest speak.

Hannity can shine tuckers shoes iMO. But, he serves a purpose for a side I agree with on most htings, so... go Hannity I guess.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ve never been able to listen to Hannity. The recent police issues aside which I disagree with him on, overall I agree with him on a lot more than I disagree on but I just can’t stand to listen to him blather. He’s never struck me as being entertaining, overly bright or insightful in the way that Tucker is.

This

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Becoming? I never watched him, but used to listen frequently. He's practically unlistenable IMO.

Broken record, no intellectual curiosity, parrots the R party line. Never lets a guest speak.

Hannity can shine tuckers shoes iMO. But, he serves a purpose for a side I agree with on most htings, so... go Hannity I guess.

I used to like his radio show like 12-13 years ago. Maybe he was the same back then and I’ve just become less tolerant, either way I wish they would cancel him and give Tucker 2 hours or something

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The way you guys are talking about Hannity is the same that I think about both Hannity and Fox News overall... It's not that I disagree with the politics, it's the way it's delivered. Very low brow, sophomoric, and irritating to watch. It reminds me of when a liberal news network puts on their "token" conservative to offer a counterpoint, and he's a bumbling idiot. The whole network has devolved into low information voter clickbait IMO.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We got two or three (not on this thread) that their world would be crushed if they didn’t have any links to Hannity to post on here on the campfire.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nothing but a big mouth, ego maniac. Tucker smokes him and O'Reilly. Tucker is the best thing to happen to cable news in a long time.
Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo.are the only other ones I watch regularly. I like Waters, Guilfoyle and Gottfried too.

I watched cable news 3 hours a day until Trump got in. After that I figured it was time to bust ass and make as much money as possible while Trump was making it possible. Cable news is toxic. The propoganda they spew has become almost cartoonesque it's so ridiculous.

Last edited by jackmountain; 06/15/20.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Nothing but a big mouth, ego maniac. Tucker smokes him and O'Reilly. Tucker is the best thing to happen to cable news in a long time.
Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo.are the only other ones I watch regularly. I like Waters, Guilfoyle and Gottfried too.

Gilbert Gottfried?

I remember him and Greg Dunkelberger, had a garage band.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1234, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 1,804 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,070
Posts18,521,648
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.