Home
I just watched the video of the shooting in New Mexico.

It adds a whole new meaning to the dead cat bounce !

Im at work and cant post it but its out there, if someone o
Wants to post it here .
https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1272739746255720455 hope this works
My bad, it wasn't a "skate board" it was a "long board" , what I do know is that long boards are not the best choice of weapons when attacking an armed man.

I'm almost possitive he will not be making that mistake in the near future.

Someone really needs to post the video!
They were screaming kill him or something to that effect. That wasn't ending well no matter what.
I was impressed with the results, it looked like he took out the CNS as that guy bounced like that steer Huntsman shot .
That whole bunch should have been cleared and a perimeter posted around the statue. If you want it you’ll have to step over the bodies to get it....

Where are the police? Where is our leadership? We are on our own.
NM governor is extra liberal. She's one of Biden's VP candidates.
I had to watch it 3 times, I still can’t quite figure it out.

The white kid with the blue shirt? Was he the one who got shot?
Do you suppose these radicals want the police to sort this out for them?
Antifa uses skate boards as clubs,...just because anybody can carry a skateboard without attracting attention to themselves. They also carry those big bicycle locks to use as clubs.
Neither of those is the video I saw .

They skater dud had hit the guy with the gun over the head, the responce was quick and effective.

The attacker fell hard bounced and didnt move.
I hear one screaming "get his license plate number".

That sounds to me like they want to report something to the police......Hmmmm......strange how things work in the real world.

When idealism collides with reality.
Good shoot, too bad he did not get a few more.
Originally Posted by slumlord

No he is the shooter.

Two guys attacked him, he got back to his feet and whacked skater dud !
About any heavy object you care to mention is a deadly weapon if somebody hits you in the head with it.

The shooter was retreating and those antifa commies wouldn't leave it alone. They wanted to bash his head in anyway.
Ok I think I see it now. I had to run it frame by frame. I must not be seeing the same video either.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
All the news stories are making the shooter out to be the aggressor, and all stories speak of punishing the "right wing" groups.

From the video I saw, it looked like they were verbally threatening to kill the man, pursued him, and then attacked him physically. That can get you shot in most places on planet earth....
Here's another angle.

https://twitter.com/StockingMillCEO/status/1272992074321793029
Originally Posted by Steve

That's the video I saw this morning !

Nice bounce huh ?
Yeah.
Good shoot!
Originally Posted by gritsnfishin1
They were screaming kill him or something to that effect. That wasn't ending well no matter what.

They attacked him, said get him, and then literally kill him. and then people attacked him.

Good shoot. If he got arrested he got a raw deal.
Originally Posted by JPro
All the news stories are making the shooter out to be the aggressor, and all stories speak of punishing the "right wing" groups.

From the video I saw, it looked like they were verbally threatening to kill the man, pursued him, and then attacked him physically. .

Correct.
Wonder if any pass-thrus popped his Capri Suns

Completely provoked. Shooter was defending against a mob, literally.
Well? Wonder if they got his license plate?
We’ve all seen that the commie street thugs, politicians, and media do not care about facts but that sure looks like a legal shoot to me! If anything he showed great restraint and presence of mind to stop shooting the moment the threat was stopped.
Gonna cost him a pile of money no matter how justified. They'll try to hang him out to dry.
He'll get royally fucqued.
They already arrested the shooter.

These idiots act utterly perplexed when the natural consequences of their actions manifest themselves. Don't they realize that when you mob someone, and try to bash his head in, all the rules are off the table, and he can do virtually anything he needs to do to save himself?
Then, after the skull basher was shot, you heard WHY WHY WHY??
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Antifa uses skate boards as clubs,...just because anybody can carry a skateboard without attracting attention to themselves. They also carry those big bicycle locks to use as clubs.

Precisely. They carry them as clubs, because in the past they've had other types of weapons taken from them by police. Police can't take skateboards and bike locks, but both can be effectively deployed as deadly weapons.
Where did everybody go?
The Indians have been PO'd about Onate statues for years, he's the guy that cut off a foot of every male living in a certain Pueblo after a revolt against the Spanish. Cutting a foot off his statues goes way back, I believed it happened to the one in El Paso about 40 years ago.

So now we have the irony of a New Mexico Hispanic in favor of preserving the statue of a Conquistador defending himself against probably White trendy reactionaries trying to pull down that statue.

Its a good shoot, other than being there he did everything right.

Hope it doesn't ruin him.

I think everyone is waiting on the ID of the guy who got shot, another Antifa from Colorado?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Gonna cost him a pile of money no matter how justified. They'll try to hang him out to dry.

As messed up as WA State is, we are at least somewhat protected in cases re: self defense

(2) When a person charged with a crime listed in subsection (1) of this section is found not guilty by reason of self-defense, the state of Washington shall reimburse the defendant for all reasonable costs, including loss of time, legal fees incurred, and other expenses involved in his or her defense. This reimbursement is not an independent cause of action. To award these reasonable costs the trier of fact must find that the defendant's claim of self-defense was sustained by a preponderance of the evidence. If the trier of fact makes a determination of self-defense, the judge shall determine the amount of the award.

Hope NM has similar.

"WE'RE GONNA KILL YOU" says the guy with the skateboard weapon man who's trying to bash someone's head in. Yeah, looks like the shooter was the aggressor, alright. crazy
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

They attacked him, said get him, and then literally kill him. and then people attacked him.

Good shoot. If he got arrested he got a raw deal.

He needs a medal for that, not an arrest.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Do you suppose these radicals want the police to sort this out for them?

Tff and absolutely correct. There not anti police anarchist there spoiled brat brown shirts.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
We’ve all seen that the commie street thugs, politicians, and media do not care about facts but that sure looks like a legal shoot to me! If anything he showed great restraint and presence of mind to stop shooting the moment the threat was stopped.

Exactly. Model for all self-defense shoots.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He'll get royally fucqued.

That's your way of saying the Mayor herself will pin the medal on him during an early morning ceremony?
They already arrested the shooter.

You mean so they can pin the medal on him, right?

That sounds to me like they want to report something to the police......Hmmmm......strange how things work in the real world.

They want to out his address so he can be harrassed at home.
Peaceful counter protest like these are exactly what we need. We know the cost and that left is going to attack and that we’ll be forced to defend ourselves but pushing back peacefully and defending ourselves when absolutely necessary is the key IMO. The only thing that I’d like to see different tactically is knowing the media will do all they can to turn it into a “nazi, kkk, ect B.S. make it as hard on the media as possible to spin that garbage. Rather than picking a statue for the counter protest pick a road being blocked making it hard for your average soccer mom to get to work or home to her kids, pick an area to counter protest where rioters are attempting to loot a minority owned store or torch a mom and pop shop business.
Perfect little communists...

Until they catch a round in their teeth. Lol

As some Tweeted, "It was a thing of beauty!"
Originally Posted by AB2506

As some Tweeted, "It was a thing of beauty!"

Absolutely.

Haha. That was pretty funny.

Just write it down. It'll be worth something someday. We were there.

Laughing.
I’ve heard of celebrity defense funds and Go Fund Me pages for antifa gangs and looters.

This certainly looked like a good shoot but he’ll probably get screwed. Someone on our side needs to set up a Go Fund Me page, contact right leaning YouTube celebrities, protest at the courts and anything else showing support for this guy. He seems to have been on the right side morally and legally and we need to rally behind and support him for taking one for the team the same way the left does. We need to do it for his good and our own.

If we want any chance of saving this country guys that are pushing back against the commies and doing the right thing need to know that we’ll rally to and support them and each other.
https://mobile.twitter.com/chadloder/status/1272775001200971777?s=20

I always put medals on guys assaulting women...

Looks like he went looking for trouble....

And in NM he is now the aggressor, so self defense is out the window.

Doesnt matter if you agree with them destroying the statues, looks like he likes to pick on chicks and not the grown men.

Several videos on that thread.... as you twats always say, theres probably more video.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Doesnt matter if you agree with them destroying the statues, looks like he likes to pick on chicks and not the grown men.

Several videos on that thread.... as you twats always say, theres probably more video.

And meanwhile the commie left give a presidential funeral to and burn down much of the US with unlimited pro Floyed media coverage over a 46 year old man high on meth that did prison time for raping a pregnant woman at gunpoint and died of heart failure while resisting arrest for passing out counterfeit money.

Hey let’s throw this guy under the bus and accuse him of looking for a fight because he chose to speak out against a lawless mob destroying public property and was attacked.
I’ve heard of celebrity defense funds and Go Fund Me pages for antifa gangs and looters.

This certainly looked like a good shoot but he’ll probably get screwed. Someone on our side needs to set up a Go Fund Me page, contact right leaning YouTube celebrities, protest at the courts and anything else showing support for this guy. He seems to have been on the right side morally and legally and we need to rally behind and support him for taking one for the team the same way the left does. We need to do it for his good and our own.

If we want any chance of saving this country guys that are pushing back against the commies and doing the right thing need to know that we’ll rally to and support them and each other.

I'll contribute to his GoFundMe, along with any other Patriot.
Go eat anther dick !

Since when is destroying public property legal ?

He should of shot more of them.
Dont go tossing ladies around... i dont give a [bleep] what your selling or what they are selling...

Real conservative valued men know that. He straight body slammed that one.

Dude deserves a bullet but got a skateboard. He incited the violence, he therefore cannot claim self defense in NM.

Hes done.... shouldnt have picked on chicks today.

Weak reply.

Not even strong enough to be Paddler. JeffObama maybe
Your right... grown men should be able to body slam random ladies with their backs turned to them...

Thats the pure Christian thing to do.

If you say you support that, your a pussy.

I hope one of em caps your ass while you're out there protesting, I can't wait to see it on Twitter.

Agreed.
You mean because he was pushing vandals off of the public property they were destroying he's the bad guy? Did I wake up in upsidedown world?
Originally Posted by jimy
Go eat anther dick !

You don't get to use deadly force against a vandalism. Kid needs to go to prison.
Looks like a good shoot to me and one less piece of schitt to have to smear on the battlefield later.
The farmlands of America need fertilizer.

Some Presidential candidate should run on a platform of, "Turn Commies into corn".
You didnt watch the bottom video did you...The one where he body slammed the girl with her back to him, which is what caused the guys to chase him and them to scream kill him.

Which I guarantee, in a different setting, you so called billy bad asses of 24/7 would say or do too if some random grown man did that to one of your christian ladies at a trump rally...

Doesnt matter what that girl was there for, you dont beat on a woman.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Go eat anther dick !

You don't get to use deadly force against a vandalism. Kid needs to go to prison.

They chased him down and tried to kill him.
Two strikes to the head with hardwood and you get shot.
[bleep] all
You didnt watch the bottom video did you...The one where he body slammed the girl with her back to him, which is what caused the guys to chase him and them to scream kill him.

Which I guarantee, in a different setting, you so called billy bad asses of 24/7 would say or do too if some random grown man did that to one of your christian ladies at a trump rally...

Doesnt matter what that girl was there for, you dont beat on a woman.

,...bitch had it comin'.
Don't you just love the campfire communists? Their brains are completely scrambled.
Don't you just love the campfire communists? Their brains are completely scrambled.

Lot's of people in America have had their brains turned to schitt.

Missed the video of him walking thru the crowd with his firearm brandished in what i posted too...

He was waving it around... thats threatening actions and made you as a gun owner look horrible in the eyes of “the undecided”....

He is chased away, returning minutes later assaulting women...

True hero for the conservative cause.

Missed the video of him walking thru the crowd with his firearm brandished in what i posted too...

With any luck, it'll become a tradition wherever antifa commies congregate.

Fertilize the cornfields with 'em.

Make American farms great again.

Looked to me like the man bun espresso drinker with the skateboard was the real man..

Figures the outspoken racist would support the woman beater.... you fit the description of a kentucky sister [bleep] to a T...
Is this Ejp1234?

https://leakreality.com/video/3001/brute-ruthlessly-knocks-down-92-year-old-woman-in-random-attack

the man bun espresso drinker with the skateboard was the real man..

That's because your brains have been turned to schitt.

No, your confused, thats what your supporting...

Your to inbred to realize the irony in you posting that lmao...

What, was the old lady scratching public property with her walker, she deserved it like the girl standing
In the crowd he picked up from behind and body slammed on her head...

Go fug ur sister u unemployed fat fug while ur wife works to support ur fat old ass...

Thats not retirement, its called fat n lazy.

That's "You're".

,...and no,...I'm not confused at all. People with schitt for brains are all over America. They're hardly difficult to spot.

Everybody on here recognizes you as being one of them.
Lets see... u stay at home posting non stop racist dribble...

You dont work

But you post how your wife works at the hospital to pay bills.. and has a few weekends off a year so you cant take a few trips.

You had to give up some guns and your motorcycles too make it work...

You support women beaters now too.

MAGA!! Hahahahahaha fugging looser!!

What, was the old lady scratching public property with her walker, she deserved it like the girl standing

Go fug ur sister u unemployed fat fug while ur wife works to support ur fat old ass...

I bet you thank God every day for the internet, you wouldn't run your cumcatcher to someones face like that. You're a little bitch.

Gonna hurt his chances for sure 🙁

Still waiting on the ID of the guy who got shot.

Gonna hurt your chances for sure.
Originally Posted by mirage243

I bet you thank God every day for the internet, you wouldn't run your cumcatcher to someones face like that. You're a little bitch.

And heres the winner from bama who says no one can get a farm anymore unless you inherited or your black...

Another fugging looser that can’t accept his failures..

Its the black mans fault!!!

You support women beaters now tol?

I like betting bro....
Did the guy who got shot have a knife?

Screen grab:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eaq79oNWkAAZsm5?format=jpg&name=medium

You dont work

But you post how your wife works at the hospital to pay bills.. and has a few weekends off a year so you cant take a few trips.

You're a silly little boy,...and you have no idea of how evident it is.

Many people were silly little boys once upon a time.

Get over it as soon as possible.

Screen grab:

Looks like it...

Still cant go assaulting people, especially females, and not expect a violent response.... therefore in most states its not self defense.

Hes fried.

I like betting bro....

I'm not your bro, sheitbag
Go eat anther dick !

Vandalism ? They were trying to kill him !

You dont work

Not as evident as it is, that your a fat old lazy racist [bleep] from Kentucky.... and Im betting what I posted is 99% true... and you know it, and your depressed about it, hence you always posting anti this or that, your searching for the scape goat for your failures... its human nature.

Screen grab:

Looks like it...

Still cant go assaulting people, especially females, and not expect a violent response.... therefore in most states its not self defense.

Hes fried.

No way a jury's gonna convict him of a damn thing. Doubt even a grand jury would indict.
Go eat anther dick !

Vandalism ? They were trying to kill him !

Another enlightened one who failed to watch the video of the shooter body slamming random women... or running around pointing his handgun in random peoples faces as the peacefully assembled watching others vandalize...

You dont work

Not as evident as it is, that your a fat old lazy racist [bleep] from Kentucky.... and Im betting what I posted is 99% true... and you know it, and your depressed about it, hence you always posting anti this or that, your searching for the scape goat for your failures... its human nature.

Yeah, yeah,....get over it as soon as possible,...if you're white, of course.

If you're black,..no reason to put yourself out.

You'll never get over it.

,...DNA and alla that,....

Screen grab:

Sure looks like it.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Screen grab:

Sure looks like it.

Good shoot just got even better.

Screen grab:

Looks like it...

Hes fried.

Ok spit now.............

Act stupid and attack people with serious bodily injury. Get shot in self defense.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Act stupid and attack people with serious bodily injury. Get shot in self defense.

Right, body slam a woman, get attacked by a guy with a skateboard...

You shoot skateboard/knife dude its not self defense... especially after you walk thru crowd with your weapon waving in their faces threatening them prior to you physically assaulting various females...

Hes got a many of years to realize his mistake.

You shoot skateboard/knife dude its not self defense... especially after you walk thru crowd with your weapon waving in their faces threatening them prior to you physically assaulting various females...

You homos won't even admit when you are wrong, and that's fine, your lame tactics won't work, of course all you have is dykes, I guess ya gotta bring the A team !

You losers !
Skateboarders should be shot on sight ! Possem lives matter !

You homos won't even admit when you are wrong, and that's fine, your lame tactics won't work, of course all you have is dykes, I guess ya gotta bring the A team !

You losers !

Send me your address, ima swing by and body slam your wife from behind real quick... no biggie, just a quick visit.... but only after I walk around putting my gun in your daughters face. Wont even know I was there buddy...

Hahahaha freaking blind

You losers !

Send me your address, ima swing by and body slam your wife from behind real quick... no biggie, just a quick visit.... but only after I walk around putting my gun in your daughters face. Wont even know I was there buddy...

Hahahaha freaking blind

And it will end just like the first time ......
Send Soros back your pay check, and hope the f~ck you don't run into me !

You losers !

Hahahaha freaking blind

And it will end just like the first time ......

Right... the body slamming women beater went to jail where he’s gonna stay...

You clearly didnt watch the other videos huh?

I do hope, i dont handle incompetent people well.

Lots of billy bad asses on this site...

Supporting a woman beater....

Sad...

Hahahaha freaking blind

Post your address you fuqking phaggot
Never saw a body slam. Worse was a chick purposely trying to block his path, so he yanked her backwards. While not condoning it, its a far cry from being attacked with skateboards and fist from a mob screaming "I will kill you"

Hahahaha freaking blind

Night bro... gotta get up to run my business..

Its how I pay part of the notes on my farms... the farmers who till for me pay the other half... I get my tear sheets tomorrow for the barley we just cut...

And Im not black, and I didnt inherit them... fugtard hahahahaha

I do hope, i dont handle incompetent people well.

Lots of billy bad asses on this site...

Supporting a woman beater....

Sad...

You are no more than the pukes that got shot, and with any luck more of you will be, as for you , until someone snuffs yer mom you will be safe . Nities luvs !
Originally Posted by slumlord

3 times here and I never saw anyone fall.

Nice bounce huh ?

Double bounce.

For sure.
Your right... grown men should be able to body slam random ladies with their backs turned to them...

Looked to me like she was attacking HIM - hence, self defense.
Women's Lib has put the girls in a bind. Rules have changed, and not for the better, IMO.

Nice bounce huh ?

Chasing the guy and yelling, "Dude, I'm going to f****** kill you".

Sorry, snowflakes. That's a wrap.

Hahahaha freaking blind

Its how I pay part of the notes on my farms... the farmers who till for me pay the other half... I get my tear sheets tomorrow for the barley we just cut...

You're so full of schit.

And meanwhile the commie left give a presidential funeral to and burn down much of the US with unlimited pro Floyed media coverage over a 46 year old man high on meth that did prison time for raping a pregnant woman at gunpoint and died of heart failure while resisting arrest for passing out counterfeit money.

Hey let’s throw this guy under the bus and accuse him of looking for a fight because he chose to speak out against a lawless mob destroying public property and was attacked.

You just described a successful bleck guy to Ejp
Go eat anther dick !

So if a gang went to vandle ur house down you'd just hit the trail out of town? smile

Screen grab:

Just another skinny White upscale kinda guy who happens to care deeply about what some Spanish guy did to some Indians in New Mexico 300+ years ago, covertly armed and ready to inflict hurt.

Now I’m REALLY interested in who he is and where he’s from.
.....You support women beaters now tol?...

The lefty women want gender equality.....until they get a sampling of it.

Dude was in the wrong for assaulting the gal. I'll agree with that.
Trouble is never hard to find, when one is looking for it.

It appears to me that Dude went to pick a fight. assaulted the gal to provoke a hostile response, so he would be in a lethal force encounter.

Seems kind of sketchy from legal perspective. Regardless, it's heartwarming to see one of those skateboard jackasses take a dirt nap.

Not at all.

The liberal bitch first committed an assault against him, by intentionally putting herself between him and his destination, with the purpose to offend/stop him, which she had no right to do.

Then, she committed a battery against him, by putting her arm/hand on him, for the same purpose.

He is entitled at that point to defend himself in a reasonable manner, which he did.

All the escalation was done by the communists, and every reaction was valid.

The dmfk that got shot hit the good guy with some sort of whip, and had a knife in his hand for a further attack, when he was stopped.
I agree Shane
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Not at all.

The liberal bitch first committed an assault against him, by intentionally putting herself between him and his destination, with the purpose to offend/stop him, which she had no right to do.

Then, she committed a battery against him, by putting her arm/hand on him, for the same purpose.

He is entitled at that point to defend himself in a reasonable manner, which he did.

The dmfk that got shot hit the good guy with some sort of whip, and had a knife in his hand for a further attack, when he was stopped.

I didn't pick up on all those details.

This whole situation, from vandalizing the statue, to the shooting, is the kind of crap that can be expected when mayors hobble the police, and allow protesters to 'self-police'.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Not at all.

Agreed on all points. To intentionally act to inhibit someone's forward progress without lawful cause is a justification for use of force.

As for her being a female: If she chose to put herself in the position of a man (using her body to physically check a man's forward progress), he has no moral obligation to treat her more delicately than he would a man who was doing the same thing.

Looked to me like the man bun espresso drinker with the skateboard was the real man..

Figures the outspoken racist would support the woman beater.... you fit the description of a kentucky sister [bleep] to a T...

grin grin grin

that bitch was blocking him with her body, he tried to walk around and she pushed back against him, that's assault on her part.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Go eat anther dick !

So if a gang went to vandle ur house down you'd just hit the trail out of town? smile

That's not the fact situation we have here. You don't get to use deadly force to stop the vandalism of public property. Now if someone tries to burn down your house, that's another matter.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

that bitch was blocking him with her body, he tried to walk around and she pushed back against him, that's assault on her part.

Right, but its not an assault justifying the use of deadly force. Its a low-level misdo battery.

Right, but its not an assault justifying the use of deadly force. Its a low-level misdo battery.

he didn't use deadly force with her.

Is your brain seriously that dysfunctional or are you just a troll? He didn't shoot him because vandalism. He shot him in self defense. You do get to use deadly force when someone tries to cave your skull in with a skateboard, while at the same time you are being attacked by a mob. The attacker used lethal force, and thankfully was not successful. Thankfully the defender was successful, he even tried to retreat and then when that failed was forced to respond with lethal force. There is also a pic which indicates the attacker may have also been armed with a knife. Whether that is correct or not, the skate board itself being swung at his head was an imminent deadly threat, especially when he was being attacked by others at the same time. If this isn't a clear case for self defense nothing is.
Tarqueer's just another dumb fuqk like EJP.

Hahahaha freaking blind

You know something fellas...all these lefty posters seem to resort to and use the same language when they get upset or excited.

I would be suspecting that most of them are the same fella.

Rick...you seem to have an infestation of troll.
I'm working on locating this EJP piece of sheit, I finally got a surveilance photo. 😁

I'm working on locating this EJP piece of sheit, I finally got a surveilance photo. 😁

Well, I have to say...that is a lot of cunt.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Go eat anther dick !

That's not the fact situation we have here. You don't get to use deadly force to stop the vandalism of public property. Now if someone tries to burn down your house, that's another matter.

The shooting was not to protect property from being vandalized, but to end an attack by a knife wielding perp who was part of a larger mob that had already started beating on the shooter. Clear self defense move IMO.

You've not studied the law. That's clear.

His use of deadly force was in response to being attacked by an armed male at some point later.

The armed male (with skateboard and drawn knives) who attacked him was not privileged in the law, as you seem to believe he was, to murder him under the justification that he had, moments earlier, used justifiable force to defeat the woman's unlawful use of physical force to impede his progress.
Originally Posted by Joezone

Is your brain seriously that dysfunctional or are you just a troll? He didn't shoot him because vandalism. He shot him in self defense. You do get to use deadly force when someone tries to cave your skull in with a skateboard, while at the same time you are being attacked by a mob. The attacker used lethal force, and thankfully was not successful. Thankfully the defender was successful, he even tried to retreat and then when that failed was forced to respond with lethal force. There is also a pic which indicates the attacker may have also been armed with a knife. Whether that is correct or not, the skate board itself being swung at his head was an imminent deadly threat, especially when he was being attacked by others at the same time. If this isn't a clear case for self defense nothing is.

Well said. Exactly right.
[bleep] around and found out lol
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Hahahaha freaking blind

You know something fellas...all these lefty posters seem to resort to and use the same language when they get upset or excited.

I would be suspecting that most of them are the same fella.

Rick...you seem to have an infestation of troll.

No doubt.. and it's getting worse.
Dont go tossing ladies around... i dont give a [bleep] what your selling or what they are selling...

Real conservative valued men know that. He straight body slammed that one.

Dude deserves a bullet but got a skateboard. He incited the violence, he therefore cannot claim self defense in NM.

Hes done.... shouldnt have picked on chicks today.

That is no lady that approaches that way buddy. She laid hands on him. So take your pious condescending attitude and shove it up your mangina.

So your a man pussy too that thinks she deserved to be physically assaulted by a grown man... right on

True christian conservatives.... lol

Posers, all of you...
So your a man pussy too that thinks she deserved to be physically assaulted by a grown man... right on

Posers, all of you...

Again, you are woefully ignorant of the law. It's not assault if the contact is for the purpose of overcoming an unlawful impediment to travel. I'm not allowed to walk out on the sidewalk and intentionally block your progress forward to your destination. If I do, you are then privileged in the law to use force to remove me from your path.

He can figure out google image... cant figure out how to get farms and blames it on society...

Another whiny liberal that lies to himself because he’s ashamed he didnt end up successful like the conservative he was raised to be.... its the black mans fault i cant get ground he says... lmao... says hes a conservative but blames his failures on the black man and the white heirs who inherit their legacy. Couldnt be he’s a dope and a failure....
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Posers, all of you...

Again, you are woefully ignorant of the law. It's not assault if the contact is for the purpose of overcoming an unlawful impediment to travel. I'm not allowed to walk out on the sidewalk and intentionally block your progress forward to your destination. If I do, you are then privileged in the law to use force to remove me from your path.

Pusssy woman beater ^
The clearest video shows two people beating the guy and dragging him to the ground.

He just regains his footing when a large, male antifa member picks a skateboard off the ground and slams him in the head with it very hard.

At that point he shoots the large man that was trying to kill him with the skateboard.

This wasn't a wrestling match. Two people were holding the man while a third attempted to beat him to death with a heavy blunt object.

https://leakreality.com/video/3031/former-abq-city-council-candidate-arrested-for-shooting-during-attempted-take-down-of-o%C3%B1ate-statue

Pusssy woman beater ^

Females cannot take manly actions, and then cry foul when a man responds in kind. The sorts of protections our culture traditionally afforded to the weaker sex were under the assumption that females behaved in a feminine manner, which didn't include things like body checking males to impede their lawful travel. Once a female steps over that line, those traditional protections disappear.
Again, dude with the gun incited the violence by his actions in the crowd which were well documented throughout the afternoon...

Physically assaulting numerous females.

Waving his handgun at people

Pointing mace or pepper spray at people...

This is instigating violence.... you dont poke a bear and be surprised when it bites you. He got bit while looking for trouble, its no longer self defense.

If he was minding his business and got randomly boinked by skateboard, shoot away...

Hes donezo..
Wow! Hopeless!

He can figure out google image... cant figure out how to get farms and blames it on society...

Another whiny liberal that lies to himself because he’s ashamed he didnt end up successful like the conservative he was raised to be.... its the black mans fault i cant get ground he says... lmao... says hes a conservative but blames his failures on the black man and the white heirs who inherit their legacy. Couldnt be he’s a dope and a failure....

Does your mama charge you rent in her basement, you have no idea what people here own or farm, you fuqking idiot.

I like to imagine this chick being you fu c ktwaddle.

Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well, I have to say...that is a lot of cunt.
I gotta agree. That's Hereford-sized!
Looks like my sister-in-law😀 Less facial hair but hard to tell.
All of the following are true:

A) no private citizen should feel compelled to do law enforcements job; police ought to have been there stopping this

B) if the guy was brandishing and attacked a woman he was also breaking the law

C) the guy was clearly leaving the scene so no matter what he’d done previously there was no justification for him being pursued much less having his life threatened. Once assaulted he was just and measured in his use of force.

There are an awful lot of wrong people in our country right now but proper action by LAW ENFORCEMENT (their name lends insight into what a proper response might look like??) would sure go a long way toward tamping some of it down.
© 24hourcampfire