Home
I have a dilemma I'm not quite sure how to address. The wife's daughter's wife (I know, I don't like that either) has an absolute phobia about guns. Trouble is we plan to stay with them on our winter trip south. I shoot handguns and sporting clays with my Florida gun club, so I'm not about to leave my firearms home just to placate her. I've assured them that all guns will unloaded, locked in a hard case with a pad lock, chain and that pad locked to part of the car locked in the car. I even took a picture of it and sent it to them. Yesterday she suggested that I give my guns to a police friend of theirs, so that he can haul them around in his squad car. I'm not about to turn over thousands of dollars worth of guns to a complete stranger, cop or not. Suggestions welcome.
Bring something less scary,........
[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]
Originally Posted by Windfall
I have a dilemma I'm not quite sure how to address. The wife's daughter's wife (I know, I don't like that either) has an absolute phobia about guns. Trouble is we plan to stay with them on our winter trip south. I shoot handguns and sporting clays with my Florida gun club, so I'm not about to leave my firearms home just to placate her. I've assured them that all guns will unloaded, locked in a hard case with a pad lock, chain and that pad locked to part of the car locked in the car. I even took a picture of it and sent it to them. Yesterday she suggested that I give my guns to a police friend of theirs, so that he can haul them around in his squad car. I'm not about to turn over thousands of dollars worth of guns to a complete stranger, cop or not. Suggestions welcome.
Don't 'stay with them', stay elsewhere.... Easy-peasy...
tell the dyke to pound sand, and send her a cook book so she knows what a womans role is
If I’m not wanted somewhere, I don’t go. You’re not wanted there. Gotta draw the line somewhere.
Screw it, do what you want to. Like gitem said, tell her to pound sand, but be nice and strategic about it. You are staying with them. Tell her that you're not breaking any laws and they'll stay in the car, not in their house. Then offer to take her to the range and you'll teach her how to shoot, or at least watch, so that she can be a little educated about her phobia. I know, nobody wants to take someone like that to a range, her head might explode. But even if she declines to go, she'll know that you're on the level and you're not a mass murderer.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
tell the dyke to pound sand, and send her a cook book so she knows what a womans role is

Sometimes I wonder why I come here less and less...then something like this gets posted and I suddenly remember.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
If I’m not wanted somewhere, I don’t go. You’re not wanted there. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Yep.

It's not a bad idea to invite them to a range to shoot some.

Still.....no way I'd stay there. Even if someone says it's ok, if I know something's going to bother them, I'd prefer not to bother them. Hotels are everywhere.
MOST phobias are irrational, some can be 'overcome'. Take her to the range. It's not unusual for the ignorant to become completely enamored with firearms if they are introduced slowly, thoughtfully.

An absolute must to start out is MINIMIZE noise and recoil, once they realize they are in control and that guns are not 'evil beasts' move up................. let them decide how far.

My FIL put the first center fire rifle in my hands, taught me many things about guns and hunting. Curiously NONE of the women in his family knew a tinkers damn about weapons, and I don't think he EVER let them shoot, certainly not any kind of regular basis.

His daughter, my wife, while not ate up with it, does enjoy it, and gets a thrill just plinking.

She thinks the AR, that I just put together, and call 'hers', with a red dot sight is just 'cool' and can't wait to go shoot........... also likes 'her' MP 380 EZ....

Some almost wet their pants when they hit their first passing clay pigeon................

IMHO....
I agree with Stonecutter

You can always flip the tables later when she comes to your house. Tell her you don't like her type of lifestyle and could she please lock it in her cars trunk.....
I would just find somewhere else to stay. Their house their rules.

-Jake
If you must stay with them and you're okay with storing the guns locked in your car, why was it necessary to even bring this up? There's no point in trying to change her mind IMO, as she is clearly irrational. It's going to take more than just your one visit to straighten her out.

And why, BTW, would you want to stay with someone who's so irrational? My bet is you're gonna have other conflicts as well.
Where in FL???
Originally Posted by FreeMe
If you must stay with them and you're okay with storing the guns locked in your car, why was it necessary to even bring this up? There's no point in trying to change her mind IMO, as she is clearly irrational. It's going to take more than just your one visit to straighten her out.

And why, BTW, would you want to stay with someone who's so irrational? My bet is you're gonna have other conflicts as well.

I agree. People such as you described are hardwired with their belief and emotions. Usually the anti-gun phobias are instilled by the far left bias of liberals. Therefore, as Free Me stated, "My bet is you're gonna have other conflicts as well." I'd bet along with Free Me.

FWIW.

L.W.

Because he's cheap?
Um, their house, their rules.

Don't stay at their house and you don't have to abide by their rules.
A hotel or hotel parking lot to my way of thinking is way less secure than my locked up SUV in their driveway. The wife wants to interact with their kid and them. Given the choice, I'd drive right by because I don't much like them, but Nashville is half way and that's all the driving that I want to do before a layover.

That Jack Nicholson quote comes to mind when I think of these two relatives. Asked how he could think like a woman so well? He said that he thinks like a man and then removes all logic and reason. Bingo.

Other conflicts are a near guarantee. Been there and done that when they lived in Minneapolis.

I suspect they may be Democrats. Hasbeen
I was thinking there might be a chance to do some good in the manner of some of the characteristic suggestions here…then I got to the part about turning them over to a cop for safekeeping. There is no way in hell you can deal rationally with someone that incredibly irrational. If you go stay with them you need to have your head examined. If your wife doesn’t or won’t understand why you can’t stay at that funny farm, well…
Originally Posted by liliysdad

Sometimes I wonder why I come here less and less...then something like this gets posted and I suddenly remember.

so we should recognize and accept their immoral lifestyle? are you trying to say that as a whole, this country wasn't better during the age of don't ask don't tell?
Yeah, you guys might be right. Not sure if I'd stay there. It just depends on the level of insanity that he's dealing with. Some of these commies can be really angry at times.
Her house, her rules.

I predict the gun phobia is only the tip of the iceberg....you will not get along on ANYTHING.

Myself, I just wouldn't go. Nobody would enjoy the trip/visit. I'd let wifey go by herself.
who was the gay kid that was drug behind a truck years ago....maybe have a t shirt with his photo and caption it with "Life's a drag man"
Leave the guns in the car, but wear a MAGA hat and tee shirt all the time.....lol

You can switch it up with "Lets go Branden"
Drop off momma, go shooting or hunting for a few days, pick up momma, continue your trip.

I don't allow family members to dictate the terms of my arming policy. It'll never get better if you cave.

I think you are missing the issue. Just doesn't just dislike guns, she dislikes men. You are a man. Ergo, she can't stand you, add a gun to the picture and you are literally the enemy. Drop off the wife and go stay somewhere else. Do what you want while you are there. When it's time to go, drive by, pick up the wife and go on the rest of your trip. Haters gonna hate. That's her issue.
I never thought of that Jack. True, now that I think about it she stays by herself somewhere else in the house lots of the time and seldom eats with the wife's daughter and us. We would have gone tomorrow to spend the holidays, but the latest is that they all have the flu, so don't come....yet. That sure works for me. The daughter has a real short fuse that the wife can deal with. I'll tough it through, but probably out in the woods somewhere. I'm sure glad that they don't live any closer. Once down and back is enough.
I never thought of that Jack. True, now that I think about it she stays by herself somewhere else in the house lots of the time and seldom eats with the wife's daughter and us. We would have gone tomorrow to spend the holidays, but the latest is that they all have the flu, so don't come....yet. That sure works for me. The daughter has a real short fuse that the wife can deal with. I'll tough it through, but probably out in the woods somewhere. I'm sure glad that they don't live any closer. Once down and back is enough.

You could always tell her you're feeling a little under the omicron yourself. Problem solved.

First mistake was even allowing her to know you'll be bringing guns. And how is it that she would find this out or confirm it on her own? Given that you don't want to lie and you want to keep your wife happy, your only play (because now the paranoid lib is going to ask) is to leave the guns home and find something else to do while you're there. Or take those guns into your hotel room with you. When I visit the liberal side of my family, the subject of guns is off limits, and that is the only response they get to any such question if they're dense enough to ask. In return, I don't ask them about their drug use, past or present, or what sexual deviant proclivities they might have. The other conflicts are still there, but I can go on about my business.
She's going to make the stay unbearable no matter what. Might as well stay somewhere else and enjoy yourself.
Are you going there to visit family or to shoot guns?

I'd pick ONE and ignore the other.

Yep. He is right ya know.
If ya make it, ask her why it is that lesbos hate guys, but alla their sex toys are shaped like dicks.
Ignore them and don't bring the subject up.
Moot point now!!! Daughter called tonight and said her "flu" isn't, it's Covid-19 and we aren't going anywhere for a while. Then ten minutes later my step-son called to say that his wife just tested positive. A breakthrough case, but the whole family was there for an early Christmas party on Saturday. Three people there were completely un-vaccinated and probably asymptomatic carriers. Wife and I are getting drive through tested on Thursday. Bad stuff as wife's daughter's kid is too little for any vaccine. Worried in Wisconsin.
Moot point now!!! Daughter called tonight and said her "flu" isn't, it's Covid-19 and we aren't going anywhere for a while. Then ten minutes later my step-son called to say that his wife just tested positive. A breakthrough case, but the whole family was there for an early Christmas party on Saturday. Three people there were completely un-vaccinated and probably asymptomatic carriers. Wife and I are getting drive through tested on Thursday. Bad stuff as wife's daughter's kid is too little for any vaccine. Worried in Wisconsin.

You mean those libs weren't vaxxed?
Maybe the campfire query(no pun intended) of the year.
Wear a MAGA hat and tell her you think Ron Desantis is doing a great job. That should divert her focus from your guns for a while.
Get new family for fuqks sakes.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Don't 'stay with them', stay elsewhere.... Easy-peasy...

This.^^^

So your implying that one of the 3 unvaxxed were carriers, but did not know they were carriers (no symptoms) and gave it to the vaccinated? Interesting.

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
I would just find somewhere else to stay. Their house their rules.

-Jake

It ain't hard!

Whatever happened to simple manners?

Hell I might could get along with them, I know a few people
that are short of perfect😉. We get along. I'm not going to
compromise myself, to make them happy. But if they
treat me well, I'm respectful.

A work friend has a Pűssy Hat wearing DIL. Her mother is even
more vocally liberal. The family's visit often, staying together.
They have reached a compromise where politics are taboo. They get along fine.

This is different, but as easy.
Stay with them without guns,
Or find differrent accomadations.

Personally, the lesbo thing is something I wouldn't endorse by staying
there like they are a normal couple. JMHO.
So they have been partying and congregating since Saturday.

But now that you and your wife are coming into town, suddenly all the good vaxxed folks are too ill for company.

Hmmmmmm.
Sounds like a disaster averted to me. Merry Christmas!
If only everybody were vaccinated we could end this pandemic.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
If only everybody were vaccinated we could end this pandemic.

😁😁😳😳😛😛🤕🤕🤕🖕🖕

LMAO! Did you seriously post this scheit in public?

“Dear Abby, I’m going to stay with my lesbian step daughter because I’m a broke dick phagg that’s too cheap to just rent a place to stay. “Her” “wife’s” an anti gun chunt and I want to bring my gun along. Whatever should I do!? Signed, the biggest pussy you’ve ever met.
A hotel or hotel parking lot to my way of thinking is way less secure than my locked up SUV in their driveway. The wife wants to interact with their kid and them. Given the choice, I'd drive right by because I don't much like them, but Nashville is half way and that's all the driving that I want to do before a layover.

That Jack Nicholson quote comes to mind when I think of these two relatives. Asked how he could think like a woman so well? He said that he thinks like a man and then removes all logic and reason. Bingo.

Other conflicts are a near guarantee. Been there and done that when they lived in Minneapolis.

I understand why your daughter is a dyke.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

LMAO! Did you seriously post this scheit in public?

“Dear Abby, I’m going to stay with my lesbian step daughter because I’m a broke dick phagg that’s too cheap to just rent a place to stay. “Her” “wife’s” an anti gun chunt and I want to bring my gun along. Whatever should I do!? Signed, the biggest pussy you’ve ever met.

Right? His daughter went dyke after seeing what a 'man' was in her home
Rights aren't a one way street! If to advocate Constitutional rights what more central than personal privacy and freedoms associated with one's own home! Presuming you support the US Constitution, how about supporting the whole package! Not only advocating rights as "personally convenient" while 'condemning' those you lament as inconvenient! Oh my!
Not picking on just you. Something we all need to practice as "tolerance" and respect of others. Leadership factors by demonstration... Reflective of the "Golden Rule"!
Just my take!
Happy & Blessed Holidays... with Thanks to Him for those of us enjoying "Home & Hearth"!
John

Jump up and down a couple of times...your balls will eventually descend.
Shoot them both. smile

Just kidding. (Not)

Your first mistake was even having a discussion with her about it and kissing her ass.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
If ya make it, ask her why it is that lesbos hate guys, but alla their sex toys are shaped like dicks.

U bad.

Lol.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
So they have been partying and congregating since Saturday.

But now that you and your wife are coming into town, suddenly all the good vaxxed folks are too ill for company.

Hmmmmmm.

And the unvaxxed were the ones that gave it to them.

Double Hmmm.
I'd just cancel any contact with them.

Besides the gun issue, her, and her type hate you, and everything you are.

You will be miserable. Libtards like that spread their own misery to others. I've never seen a happy one. Always angry. Always blaming us for their misery.

I just don't have the patience to deal with those retards. Family or not, I purge them from my life, and never look back.

A lot of the blame goes to family members who walk on eggshells around these retards, afraid that they will cause a scene during the holidays. Fugg 'em.
We have dealt with the same!

Educate with Facts!
Originally Posted by HunterShooter58
We have dealt with the same!

Educate with Facts!

Good luck with that...

Total myth.

Facts have no bearing on liberals.
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Jump up and down a couple of times...your balls will eventually descend.

Lol. I darn near spit my coffee out.
I have tried to educate a guy I work with facts.(he was anti gun) His "facts" all come form the lib news media and how easy it was to just go to the store and buy a gun (walk in throw money on the counter and walk out)
When shown the real truth, he would have none of it as it did not fit his agenda, I think rockinbbar is correct, facts have no bearing on liberals.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

So your implying that one of the 3 unvaxxed were carriers, but did not know they were carriers (no symptoms) and gave it to the vaccinated? Interesting.

This was my first thought.
You are right.. I have a couple friends that I taught with years ago. When I try to explain something to them, they say lets not talk about that.. The truth does not enter their minds!!
when you talk queers they are just queers the names rainbow , gay , dekes , or whatever these queers don`t deserve to use those names they are just queers. i won`t even watch a tv show with a queer in it so why would you stay in house with queers ? man up and go stay some place else where your guns are welcomed and no known queers are there . > sorry but you need to do the right thing .
Take a 22 handgun, some ammo, and ear protection. Convince her to go to the range or a place you can shoot. If you can do this you will change her attitude and maybe get a smile out of her when she busts a tin can.
Dog her into going if she refuses and ask her why she is so afraid of something she doesnt understand.

Stay somewhere else. It ain't worth it.

Tom
i would not stay there and i would let her know she can kiss my ass.

Then drop your wife off with them and you go find someplace your values are more welcome.

Tom
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Take a 22 handgun, some ammo, and ear protection. Convince her to go to the range or a place you can shoot. If you can do this you will change her attitude and maybe get a smile out of her when she busts a tin can.
Dog her into going if she refuses and ask her why she is so afraid of something she doesnt understand.

This will never work unless it's their idea. If they show an interest, you may have a chance. Otherwise, any such conversation will just throw them into cognitive dissonance when you prove your points rationally. Their brainwashing will not allow them to accept any facts in your argument, and their responses will typically be shockingly irrational. It's a mistake to think that you can cure irrational thinking with rational discussion. You can only do this incrementally over time, unless the world force feeds them a red pill they cannot escape - and even then they are likely to resist. Been down this road many times, and the best result I've ever seen is, "we'll have to agree to disagree".
Some people are just not worth the effort of trying to deal with & some people are not open minded enough to ever see any view but their own, no matter how much data or information is presented.

Sometimes best to just agree not to agree & move on.

MM
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

I think you are missing the issue. Just doesn't just dislike guns, she dislikes men. You are a man. Ergo, she can't stand you, add a gun to the picture and you are literally the enemy. Drop off the wife and go stay somewhere else. Do what you want while you are there. When it's time to go, drive by, pick up the wife and go on the rest of your trip. Haters gonna hate. That's her issue.

CB is spot on.

I personally would not kowtow to such BS.

What you tolerate is showing people how they can treat you. Putting up with that crap is only going to show them they can push their agenda even further next time.

That is convenient for now. It buys you time but still leaves the issue to be addressed. Now that you have time it's a good time to figure out your strategy for the future. Figure out what your priorities are. Figure out what you're going to do when the situation arises again in the future. Once you know what YOU want, then you better discuss it with your wife so that even if she does not like your choice, she's not surprised by it.

Tom
You can't argue with a sick mind, and you absolutely dealing with a deranged person.

Stay elsewhere and enjoy yourself.
I sure as heck would not leave my guns in the car even if locked up and chained to something in the car. They go with me and, if they do not go in I do not go in....
Not playing Internet tough guy but take your guns especially your carry gun and when you walk in and she opens that mouth tell her while you disagree with her lifestyle choice you support her as part of the family. Next words of negativity towards you and your firearms ask her if shes aware of the field of terminal ballistics where bullets meet flesh and bone and there's no red&yellow Supergirl emblem on her cheast. Your always going to be the bad guy no matter what you do or say because you like guns. Perhaps I'm unreasonable but if I'm the peaceful party just don't bother and you won't find out. Like those 3 in Kenosha last August they bothered and they found out.
She might actually like you once you spend some time together, clearly you also have a vagina.

Rough crowd...

Make up with her.

Get her some moustaches wax, shaving soap cup kit, man deodorant and some Old Spice aftershave for Christmas.
Motel 6
I have never seen so much ridiculous internet bravado spewed from so many pathetic mouth breathers compiled in one place.

Congratulations.
I have never seen so much ridiculous internet bravado spewed from so many pathetic mouth breathers compiled in one place.

Congratulations.

That’s odd, in a different post you questioned a guy’s wife having an opinion of him carrying but we’re not supposed to say anything about a diiferent guy’s step daughters opinion of him and his guns.
Originally Posted by Hypocrite

Congratulations.

That’s odd, in a different post you questioned a guy’s wife having an opinion of him carrying but we’re not supposed to say anything about a diiferent guy’s step daughters opinion of him and his guns.

Nothing whatsoever hypocritical contained within..

I disagree with their opinion concerning firearms, just as I disagreed with his wife. It's silly and irrational. That is the one, singular thing we agree on. I could even get on board with the advice not to stay with them, or to stand your ground in that belief.

What's disgusting are the words used and the attitudes portrayed in this discussion. Slurs, advice to disown family over sexual preferences, and suggestions of violence due to the same.

Utterly disgusting.

*I saw the post you're referring before you deleted the post...
Homo slurs offend you, got it. That’s your perogative but it’s definitely not just an online thing.

I deleted because it was a clusterfugk to read on my phone the way it was posted.
Not only the slurs...but the vile, immature hatred behind them.

Like I said... this place has a way of reminding me why I don't frequent it like I used to. If nothing else, I always leave feeling better about me.
Originally Posted by pullit
I have tried to educate a guy I work with facts.(he was anti gun) His "facts" all come form the lib news media and how easy it was to just go to the store and buy a gun (walk in throw money on the counter and walk out)
When shown the real truth, he would have none of it as it did not fit his agenda, I think rockinbbar is correct, facts have no bearing on liberals.

I stopped trying to educate liberal fools years ago. They'll be among the first in the gulag.

Like I said... this place has a way of reminding me why I don't frequent it like I used to. If nothing else, I always leave feeling better about me.

Crybaby.

Whaannnbulance is on the way for you.
No bravado here.

I simply spoke to not accepting the intolerance of the other family member's behavior and their underly personal issues. The gay part I could give a ratz azz about.

When you show people that they can dictate what you can even put in your personal vehicle when visiting them, you have shown them that they control you.

You have shown by example that they can dictate in the future that they can push their personal agendas even further and do as they please.

The bottom line is that what you tolerate teaches people how to treat you. Never forget that.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
No bravado here.

I simply spoke to not accepting the intolerance of the other family member's behavior and their underly personal issues. The gay part I could give a ratz azz about.

When you show people that they can dictate what you can even put in your personal vehicle when visiting them, you have shown them that they control you.

You have shown by example that they can dictate in the future that they can push their personal agendas even further and do as they please.

The bottom line is that what you tolerate teaches people how to treat you. Never forget that.

THIS !!!!

There's Tolerance.

There's Acceptance.

There's Celebration - NAY NAY.

The question should've been asked up in the Campfire forum, where immature responses are "normal".
For future reference, don’t give people like that power over you, which is what you did by even discussing it with them. Their house, but your vacation. If there's a next time, park on the street and don’t even entertain any discussion about what's in your car. If they push it, leave your wife there and stay elsewhere, knowing you are totally in the right. IMO&E, this sort like to make everyone dance to their tune, and it’s very likely no phobia involved, just control-freakery. Don’t play their game.
Originally Posted by UPhiker

The question should've been asked up in the Campfire forum, where immature responses are "normal".

I swore off that place long ago...due to conversations just like this. Seems they are bleeding out into the rest of the forums, rendering what good info is left not worth the mess.
You asked the wrong question. Instead of "how", you should ask yourself "Why should I deal with an irrational gun hating family member?"
Jeff, I won't abide toxic people, family or friend. I'd suggest you follow that yourself. Call me if you make it back to Florida this spring.
This has turned into an interesting discussion topic to a legitimate concern that a lot of us can relate to. It has stayed civil for the most part over five pages and if it hasn't, that says more about the posters themselves than something that they've written.

Sam, I'll have my PCR along. It was pretty funny when the daughter asked the wife why I need to bring more than one gun? I did mention irrational early on.
Man up go some place else to stay , go shoot your guns and do read the bible more . being a queer is wrong and now they can adopt or have a baby too really ? WTF

nothing wrong with 24 hr. Campfire : > its just that some people on here can`t handle the real truth !

Congratulations.

i'm still waiting for you to answer my question

do you seriously think our nation is better now than when these sexual deviates stayed in the closet?
I have a relative estranged from his grandchildren because his daughter-in-law is a spiteful, controlling b$tch who doesn’t like him or his wife. Hasn’t seen his grandchildren in years even though they live just 30 minutes away.

But I don’t blame the b$tch, I blame their son, for letting this happen.

In this Florida situation the daughter is as much to blame as her “wife”.If she wanted to spend time with her parents she would.
Not sure if I'm part of the immature bravado or not.

Push on me yell scream holler about how unfair life's treating wonderfull. Force me to accept deviancy by your standards? That's a nope. Good Lord made us all the same,Mr. Browning made us free men. It's all cute and funny til high speed lead injectors get involved then not so much.

Rent a motel room.
Who is the intruder here, you or her? She is the one who needs to adjust. Or leave.
I avoid those kind of people like my life depended on it , I don't care who they are kin to . Find somewhere else to stay ,not sure why you would want to stay there anyway.

Congratulations.

i'm still waiting for you to answer my question

do you seriously think our nation is better now than when these sexual deviates stayed in the closet?

That would be a big hard NO.
the o.p.’s stepdaughter has multiple problems, the first being her disregard of the fifth commandment, “honor thy father and mother.” o.p. is trying to be a good stepfather, driving a long way to unite a mother and child. if the stepdaughter cannot be more accommodating i suggest a hotel. the firearms are the stepdaughter’s excuse to exert power. next it may be the gasoline engine in the car, the meat served on the table. is a wuhan flu jab card, a negative pcr test and a mask required for entry? perhaps the mother should fly solo to florida. life is too short for such trouble.
Have one of those in my wife's family.
Her husband was FBI (now retired). He wasn't allowed to bring his service weapon into the house!

You're gay.
I would suggest you stop being a pu$$y and do whatever TF you want. She’s the one with the problem.
Originally Posted by chesterwy
I would suggest you stop being a pu$$y and do whatever TF you want. She’s the one with the problem.
LMAO... Succinct, and right on... laugh laugh
Originally Posted by viking
Get new family for fuqks sakes.

Not the worst idea.
Interesting that you immediately ass-ume the unvaxed were who tainted the rest of the good sheeple.
Dump the wife off at the gay palace with the queers. Look at her hard tell here to call when her flight arrival time is in Florida. She'll prolly end up beating you there. You did your job as husband to meet them half way that's all any woman should ask of her spouse period. Good luck I think your gonna need it..mb
© 24hourcampfire