Home
Posted By: jwp475 10MM XDM Elite - 05/10/22
200 grain hardcast loaded by Mac_Kay Sagebrush 12 Guage hull @ 20 yards

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: high_country_ Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/10/22
How long has the optic been on it? Any isses?
Posted By: jwp475 Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/10/22
For a few months, no issues
Posted By: TimZ Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/10/22
Good shootin!
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/11/22
I would not want you shooting at me! cool
Posted By: Daverageguy Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/11/22
Sweet!
Posted By: cwh2 Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/11/22
Nice. Haven't seen an elite in 10mm.

What are your thoughts on it overall?
Posted By: jwp475 Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by cwh2
Nice. Haven't seen an elite in 10mm.

What are your thoughts on it overall?

This one is very accurate and feeds perfectly. There is absolutely no movement in the barrel at lockup, I suspect this aids in accuracy. Shot to the sights out of the box
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/11/22
Very nice. I like the XD's. That is the "M" as well, which has the matchgrade barrel. Or at least I'm assuming so. My XDM 40 shoots like a house afire as well..
Posted By: JPro Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/11/22
The XDM Elites seem like rather well thought-out pistols. My main semi-autos these days consist of a half-dozen XDM pistols in 9mm, .40, and 10mm. They fit my hand pretty well and feel better to me than a Glock.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/12/22
I have 2 XDM10s neither are elites but I love both of them. One has the threaded barrel and the dot site tge other is just the standard model. I sold my glock 20 after I got my xdms and never looked back.

I recently bought an M&P 10 too. The M&P is nice but I've only taken it out to shoot once and I didn't shoot that well with it. I'm not a great pistol shot and I'd just been testing fairly hot loads in my 329pd so I was a but jumpy. The M&P feels great so I'll give it more of a chance. I had one minor hang up on my first mag in the M&P and it ran flawless afterwards. I've never had one of my xdms miss a beat. They've been completely reliable but my glock 20 jammed frequently.

I love 10mms. I sold my gp100 match champion 10mm before I ever shot it but realized that was a mistake and found another one. I'm currently trying to decide what wide flat nosed bullet mold to buy for my 10mms. Arsenal and NOE both have some options I'm considering.

Bb
Posted By: SargeMO Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/12/22
We've had XD's in the family since they came out and my main carry gun is a Mod2 45 subcompact. I've had or shot about every variation of the Glock 30 and I wouldn't trade my XD45 for any two of them. I really like the XDMs and if I wanted a 10mm, would buy one in a heartbeat.

Excellent work JWP. That is some earhole accuracy, right there.
Posted By: 79S Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/14/22
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I have 2 XDM10s neither are elites but I love both of them. One has the threaded barrel and the dot site tge other is just the standard model. I sold my glock 20 after I got my xdms and never looked back.

I recently bought an M&P 10 too. The M&P is nice but I've only taken it out to shoot once and I didn't shoot that well with it. I'm not a great pistol shot and I'd just been testing fairly hot loads in my 329pd so I was a but jumpy. The M&P feels great so I'll give it more of a chance. I had one minor hang up on my first mag in the M&P and it ran flawless afterwards. I've never had one of my xdms miss a beat. They've been completely reliable but my glock 20 jammed frequently.

I love 10mms. I sold my gp100 match champion 10mm before I ever shot it but realized that was a mistake and found another one. I'm currently trying to decide what wide flat nosed bullet mold to buy for my 10mms. Arsenal and NOE both have some options I'm considering.

Bb

You must’ve had a lone wolf barrel in you G20. I’m a Glock whore but my bud picked up a new m&p in the 10mm yesterday nice pistol.
Posted By: deflave Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/15/22

Bb

Oh man that Match Champion would be great.

I'd load it with these full throttle and see how it shoots and kills schit:

https://rimrockbullets.com/xcart/-40-10mm-200-gr-tc-the-outdoorsman-per-700.html
Posted By: jwp475 Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/15/22
Originally Posted by deflave

Bb

https://rimrockbullets.com/xcart/-40-10mm-200-gr-tc-the-outdoorsman-per-700.html

That is the bullet that I'm shooting loaded to 1200 FPS by Mac_Kay Sagebrush
Posted By: deflave Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/15/22
Originally Posted by jwp475

Sometimes our wisdom really amazes me.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/16/22

Bb

I'm looking at some molds that are more of a round flat nose design with a .300 meplat instead of the TC design. I've got an alloy blended up that should be close to the same 15 bhn. I used to carry some hot loaded 180g lazercast tc bullets but I'd like a wider meplat.

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/shop/bullet-moulds/401/403-198-wfn-y1/403-198-wfn-y1-5-cavity-pb/

Or,

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/sho...88-wfn-bv1/htc402-188-wfn-rg4-cavity-pb/

Or maybe:

http://arsenalmolds.com/products?product_id=161

Bb
Posted By: jwp475 Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/16/22
Nice looking bullets
Posted By: frank500 Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/16/22
I’m very happy with the NOE 198 flat nose and the 180 hollow point version. M and P 10 likes them as does my 1911s. Accurate molds has some good designs also.
Posted By: FreeMe Re: 10MM XDM Elite - 05/18/22

Bb

I'm looking at some molds that are more of a round flat nose design with a .300 meplat instead of the TC design. I've got an alloy blended up that should be close to the same 15 bhn. I used to carry some hot loaded 180g lazercast tc bullets but I'd like a wider meplat.

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/shop/bullet-moulds/401/403-198-wfn-y1/403-198-wfn-y1-5-cavity-pb/

Or,

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/sho...88-wfn-bv1/htc402-188-wfn-rg4-cavity-pb/

Or maybe:

http://arsenalmolds.com/products?product_id=161

Bb

My Match Champion likes these at 1200...

https://www.montanabulletworks.com/product/10mm-noe-200gr-wfn-gc/
© 24hourcampfire