jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
200 grain hardcast loaded by Mac_Kay Sagebrush 12 Guage hull @ 20 yards

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How long has the optic been on it? Any isses?

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
For a few months, no issues

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good shootin!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I would not want you shooting at me! cool

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Sweet!

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Nice. Haven't seen an elite in 10mm.

What are your thoughts on it overall?

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by cwh2
Nice. Haven't seen an elite in 10mm.

What are your thoughts on it overall?

This one is very accurate and feeds perfectly. There is absolutely no movement in the barrel at lockup, I suspect this aids in accuracy. Shot to the sights out of the box

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Very nice. I like the XD's. That is the "M" as well, which has the matchgrade barrel. Or at least I'm assuming so. My XDM 40 shoots like a house afire as well..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The XDM Elites seem like rather well thought-out pistols. My main semi-autos these days consist of a half-dozen XDM pistols in 9mm, .40, and 10mm. They fit my hand pretty well and feel better to me than a Glock.

Now with even more aplomb
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I have 2 XDM10s neither are elites but I love both of them. One has the threaded barrel and the dot site tge other is just the standard model. I sold my glock 20 after I got my xdms and never looked back.

I recently bought an M&P 10 too. The M&P is nice but I've only taken it out to shoot once and I didn't shoot that well with it. I'm not a great pistol shot and I'd just been testing fairly hot loads in my 329pd so I was a but jumpy. The M&P feels great so I'll give it more of a chance. I had one minor hang up on my first mag in the M&P and it ran flawless afterwards. I've never had one of my xdms miss a beat. They've been completely reliable but my glock 20 jammed frequently.

I love 10mms. I sold my gp100 match champion 10mm before I ever shot it but realized that was a mistake and found another one. I'm currently trying to decide what wide flat nosed bullet mold to buy for my 10mms. Arsenal and NOE both have some options I'm considering.

Bb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We've had XD's in the family since they came out and my main carry gun is a Mod2 45 subcompact. I've had or shot about every variation of the Glock 30 and I wouldn't trade my XD45 for any two of them. I really like the XDMs and if I wanted a 10mm, would buy one in a heartbeat.

Excellent work JWP. That is some earhole accuracy, right there.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I have 2 XDM10s neither are elites but I love both of them. One has the threaded barrel and the dot site tge other is just the standard model. I sold my glock 20 after I got my xdms and never looked back.

I recently bought an M&P 10 too. The M&P is nice but I've only taken it out to shoot once and I didn't shoot that well with it. I'm not a great pistol shot and I'd just been testing fairly hot loads in my 329pd so I was a but jumpy. The M&P feels great so I'll give it more of a chance. I had one minor hang up on my first mag in the M&P and it ran flawless afterwards. I've never had one of my xdms miss a beat. They've been completely reliable but my glock 20 jammed frequently.

I love 10mms. I sold my gp100 match champion 10mm before I ever shot it but realized that was a mistake and found another one. I'm currently trying to decide what wide flat nosed bullet mold to buy for my 10mms. Arsenal and NOE both have some options I'm considering.

Bb

You must’ve had a lone wolf barrel in you G20. I’m a Glock whore but my bud picked up a new m&p in the 10mm yesterday nice pistol.

Last edited by 79S; 05/14/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Bb

Oh man that Match Champion would be great.

I'd load it with these full throttle and see how it shoots and kills schit:

https://rimrockbullets.com/xcart/-40-10mm-200-gr-tc-the-outdoorsman-per-700.html

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Bb

https://rimrockbullets.com/xcart/-40-10mm-200-gr-tc-the-outdoorsman-per-700.html

That is the bullet that I'm shooting loaded to 1200 FPS by Mac_Kay Sagebrush

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jwp475

Sometimes our wisdom really amazes me.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Bb

I'm looking at some molds that are more of a round flat nose design with a .300 meplat instead of the TC design. I've got an alloy blended up that should be close to the same 15 bhn. I used to carry some hot loaded 180g lazercast tc bullets but I'd like a wider meplat.

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/shop/bullet-moulds/401/403-198-wfn-y1/403-198-wfn-y1-5-cavity-pb/

Or,

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/sho...88-wfn-bv1/htc402-188-wfn-rg4-cavity-pb/

Or maybe:

http://arsenalmolds.com/products?product_id=161

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 05/15/22.
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Nice looking bullets

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I’m very happy with the NOE 198 flat nose and the 180 hollow point version. M and P 10 likes them as does my 1911s. Accurate molds has some good designs also.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bb

I'm looking at some molds that are more of a round flat nose design with a .300 meplat instead of the TC design. I've got an alloy blended up that should be close to the same 15 bhn. I used to carry some hot loaded 180g lazercast tc bullets but I'd like a wider meplat.

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/shop/bullet-moulds/401/403-198-wfn-y1/403-198-wfn-y1-5-cavity-pb/

Or,

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/sho...88-wfn-bv1/htc402-188-wfn-rg4-cavity-pb/

Or maybe:

http://arsenalmolds.com/products?product_id=161

Bb

My Match Champion likes these at 1200...

https://www.montanabulletworks.com/product/10mm-noe-200gr-wfn-gc/

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (222ND, 2500HD, 1OntarioJim, 257Bob, 1936M71, 58 invisible), 2,197 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,934
Posts18,479,981
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.