Home
Posted By: 40O Pistols are fun! USPSA and IPSA - 05/24/17
Pistols have always been the red headed step-child of my firearms. Love shotguns and clays, rifles and hunting, but pistols and shooting paper never appealed. Now I’ve found the pistol sports! Having a great time at a local club. Even getting in the way of my scouting trips for next hunting season. (I haven’t even looked at the new dies for reloading a 7mm-08 I recently purchased). Shooting every Wednesday at the local club, and find myself practicing 2-3 times a week. Looking forward to starting to shoot on the weekends at the bigger club this summer.

I’ve already started purchasing the equipment – I think it is time that I admitted that I’m a gear addict. Put the glock 19 back in the nightstand safe and have picked up a CZ Shadow Black for playing.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice on an earlier thread. Anyone recommend good forums for Production class shooting? Doesn't look like the Fire has a large number of post on the subject.

Cannot recommend strongly enough that anyone who has not tried USPSA or IPSA shooting event to do themselves a favor a check it out. Great fun.

Pete
brianenos.com
Read Enos's book.

Ben Stoeger too.
Originally Posted by 40O
Pistols have always been the red headed step-child of my firearms. Love shotguns and clays, rifles and hunting, but pistols and shooting paper never appealed. Now I’ve found the pistol sports! Having a great time at a local club. Even getting in the way of my scouting trips for next hunting season. (I haven’t even looked at the new dies for reloading a 7mm-08 I recently purchased). Shooting every Wednesday at the local club, and find myself practicing 2-3 times a week. Looking forward to starting to shoot on the weekends at the bigger club this summer.

I’ve already started purchasing the equipment – I think it is time that I admitted that I’m a gear addict. Put the glock 19 back in the nightstand safe and have picked up a CZ Shadow Black for playing.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice on an earlier thread. Anyone recommend good forums for Production class shooting? Doesn't look like the Fire has a large number of post on the subject.

Cannot recommend strongly enough that anyone who has not tried USPSA or IPSA shooting event to do themselves a favor a check it out. Great fun.

Pete
I'm sure it's a blast. I've wanted to try it for a while now.
It is indeed a addictive sport. I started in stock and got so hooked I skipped right over Limited and went whole hog with an STI open gun. I needed a new hobby like I needed a hole in the head.
© 24hourcampfire