Home
Posted By: bfrshooter I have to eat crow. - 04/14/18
I have to apologize for comments about Max Prasic's book where I was removed. Not true. My friend has the wrong book with almost the same title but by Taffin.
I am so sorry I got it wrong so can I be forgiven? Pete brought the book yesterday and I was shocked over what I have said. I am so sorry. Please forgive me.
Posted By: Tradmark Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/14/18
Well, i tried to tell you! Nothing breaks a friendship more than finding out that hurt feelings lead to attempts at complete destruction! I guess this means that taffin plagiarized all those pages in his book huh.!?!?!

Btw, max’s latest book is absolutely fantastic. Youre included in the first.
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/15/18
Yeah, I feel bad. But will admit my failures. Can I be forgiven?
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/15/18
My best friends ever were Marco and his wonderful wife and JWP. My wife Carol does not like some of my friends but loved both of them. If Carol likes you you better be sure you are welcome. Will hate stop and let my best friend Marko ever come home to me?
Another BBQ.
The worst things ever are to hate and lose each other over a simple thing. The worst is to not get an answer when I apologize.
I am sorry.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/17/18
I suspect Max is a man of integrity & would likely understand your emotional outburst. However, a tight relationship should not be tested without humility.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/17/18
Apology may not be wanted or even necessary, lesson is, don't ever jump up on a tall roof screaming at someone about something unless you KNOW you're damn straight 100% right, if damage has been done, it's just that, leave it, learn from it, and go on.

I've told a couple decades long buds that were my friends to hit the trail for questioning my integrity, people can't truthfully except an apology for that and act like they mean it, because deep in their guts they do not, it's all really only pc mental masturbation BS.

Good luck to you in the future.
Posted By: Tradmark Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/17/18
Sooooo......what im getting from this is all the public attempts at destroying max’s character as publicly and in as many places as possible would have been acceptable had he removed you from the book?

You are asking alot. 1) your initial and juvenile response of destruction of character in show of fit throwing is not something anyone wants to risk. I.e. no one wants to be friends with anyone that responds to a disagreement or hurt feelings in this way. Most of us learned that in 4th grade.

2) most people dont want to be friends with dumb stupid people. They eat paint chips and do dumb things and cant be trusted! You didnt have the wherewithal to make sure it was the right book!!! Hows the paint chips tasting?
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/17/18
To quote Slumlord...NGAF
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/17/18
You don't have to get down on me so bad because I told him what book to buy. I did not know until a few days ago. I seen the book in his car and said WRONG.
I gave public apologies so now you attack me, does that make you better or are you sucking paint? I don't profess to be perfect but you are not either. Better to forgive. I forgive your comments. My respect for Max was great and I did hurt him with some truths that I can't take back. I was correct. Stupid, simple stuff in the end. There was nothing to break a friendship. It was not my fault the wrong book was bought. Now you try to destroy my character because of a mistake. The titles of the books are so close, we did not see it. Many of my friends bought the right book to help Max, I promoted it. I said I am sorry, can we come to terms?
Show you are a man, my apologize is real, at 80 years old I have nothing to gain.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/17/18
Bestest thread in awhilst.
Im not destroying you. Im explaining why someone might not want to
Communicate back. One minute u want help the next minute im sucking paint?!? Is that roughly the same as eating paint chips? I remember my first beer. Ill tell u what, u quit posting about max and ill buy u a 12 pack and a helmet. Ok
Posted By: Owl Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/17/18
Looks like you've kissed and made up. Let's move on. Dwelling on these things only brings more resentment. All sins are forgiven. Move On.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/17/18
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
You don't have to get down on me so bad because I told him what book to buy. I did not know until a few days ago. I seen the book in his car and said WRONG.
I gave public apologies so now you attack me, does that make you better or are you sucking paint? I don't profess to be perfect but you are not either. Better to forgive. I forgive your comments. My respect for Max was great and I did hurt him with some truths that I can't take back. I was correct. Stupid, simple stuff in the end. There was nothing to break a friendship. It was not my fault the wrong book was bought. Now you try to destroy my character because of a mistake. The titles of the books are so close, we did not see it. Many of my friends bought the right book to help Max, I promoted it. I said I am sorry, can we come to terms?
Show you are a man, my apologize is real, at 80 years old I have nothing to gain.

Either you man up and own this, or you don't. Throwing the it was not my fault doesn't really seem like owning it.

You've established a bit of history over the years on various handgun, casting and reloading forums that go well beyond trashing Max.
Posted By: ironbender Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/17/18
Originally Posted by Tradmark
Im not destroying you. Im explaining why someone might not want to
Communicate back. One minute u want help the next minute im sucking paint?!? Is that roughly the same as eating paint chips? I remember my first beer. Ill tell u what, u quit posting about max and ill buy u a 12 pack and a helmet. Ok

[Linked Image]
Perfect, has the tongue guard to keep users from licking the windows!!!👍
I guess I can't get that 5 minutes back!!!
Posted By: RiverRider Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/18/18
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

Read the thread that this thread is about if you want to waste time...while being entertained. To a point, that is.

crazy
Posted By: Steelhead Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/18/18
Surprise, surprise, butt fU*k rim shooter phugged up.

Who didn't see that coming.
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/18/18
I have and really want him to come back. I really like the man and carol likes his wife. The things that made him angry are like me spanking my little dogs butt for pooping in the basement. Does it mean I hate her? I do not spank her. During the day she tells me but at night she can't help it so I can't blame her.
Can I hold you to the 12 pack?
I consider you a good man and we loved Max but he will not respond. I am afraid to call him. I reach out and can't do no more. I make it public because of my fear. It is time for him to initiated a response. JWP responds on PM's, wonderful person. we have come to terms. Me and you can talk too.
Some think it is funny. But hate was made from tiny things so small I would just give you a beer to get over it. If I hurt your feelings you are too sensitive.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/18/18
You should be like me, a loner, but never lonesome. smile
Posted By: Tradmark Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/18/18
Well butt fu*k rimshooter when life gives you lemons make lemonade, but in your case i guess you sound like you want to have a lemon party! Go get after it and quit posting.
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/18/18
Jesus, just make it stop!!!!!
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/19/18
Bash me, I deserve it. But I will not respond in kind. If you expect me to, forget it. I have never said wrong about a person, only a process that is wrong or dangerous. I have used the word STUPID if you will harm yourself or others. That word is not liked in any case and you will be tossed fast.
I see bleeped cuss words here. Never from me.
Posted By: gmoats Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/19/18
This thread has been like a Forensics Competition at the Special Olympics…..is it a joke that I'm not privy to?
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/19/18
I love Taffin with his hat and beard. Shoots 20 yards from a Ransom Rest. Gets three in an inch and the rest to 6" but only counts those close. Truth is a 6" group. But Max could shoot a small bottle of water at 100 yards off hand. Back then I could beat him. I got old.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/19/18
Originally Posted by gmoats
This thread has been like a Forensics Competition at the Special Olympics…..is it a joke that I'm not privy to?

Haha!

I have no idea either.
Posted By: jimy Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/19/18
This thread is a lot like a geocaching handbook, that written by Apache code talkers.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/19/18
I used to party with some Blackfeet.....I will see if they can translate.
Posted By: lastround Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/19/18
What the hell?
Posted By: ironbender Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/19/18
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

Read the thread that this thread is about if you want to waste time...while being entertained. To a point, that is.

crazy

Link?

What was the cause?
Posted By: jimmyp Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/19/18
I really enjoy reading this crap, I normally associate with people that pattern into the "normal" area psychologically, however its nice to tune in here from time to time and read the bizarre almost alien discussions you find here.
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/20/18
I love Taffin with his hat and beard. Shoots 20 yards from a Ransom Rest. Gets three in an inch and the rest to 6" but only counts those close. Truth is a 6" group.

That's exactly the kind of crap that got your tail in this crack in the first place. You just can't help yourself. You pretend like you've had some sort of come-to-Jesus moment but you never really own up to anything and then you're right back to your same ole tricks.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/20/18
Summer Crow Kabobs

Ingredients
16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)
16 pieces of green pepper
16 cherry tomatoes
8 button mushrooms
8 ears of sweet corn
1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup melted butter
8 kabob skewers
Preparation
Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Cook in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Alternately put corn (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted butter and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, butter again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done. Serves four adults.
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/20/18
Originally Posted by CraigC
I love Taffin with his hat and beard. Shoots 20 yards from a Ransom Rest. Gets three in an inch and the rest to 6" but only counts those close. Truth is a 6" group.

That's exactly the kind of crap that got your tail in this crack in the first place. You just can't help yourself. You pretend like you've had some sort of come-to-Jesus moment but you never really own up to anything and then you're right back to your same ole tricks.

I count every shot no matter what gun. You call it crap.. a shot out is wrong and a failure. A 3 shot group in one hole is good but the rest at 6" is a 6" group. So do not tell me you shot a one hole group. Taffin only counts the best. if a shot is out he ignores it.
I do not. Something is wrong. But he makes money to promote. I make zero.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Summer Crow Kabobs

Ingredients
16 cherry tomatoes
8 button mushrooms
8 ears of sweet corn
1/2 cup melted butter
8 kabob skewers
Preparation
Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Cook in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Alternately put corn (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted butter and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, butter again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done. Serves four adults.

Sounds good but I quit killing them. They are very smart. They can make tools, not like a stupid cow. Did you know robins were a favorite delectable fare for Italians then were made songbirds. My feathered friends are so much a joy now.
To eat crow is tongue in cheek.
People eat rotted fish and carp. My meaning is that I was wrong. Feel free to beat me.
Do you Know Marko has never responded. My dear friend JWP has. with PM's. We are good . Hell yes if John Parker has it wrong wrong I will jump on it. But we get over it. Friends never hate but to make profit from stealing is wrong.
Watched Marko on a cape buff hunt in Africa. Paid by Magnum research and the bullet maker and advertisement to the professional hunter. You build a garage and can go hunt the world, give me a break.
But he makes money to promote. I make zero.

That jealousy is the center of your universe.

I need no money at all. My life is based on truth. You lie to me for profit and the Lord will put you in place. I don't want your stinking money. The free work I did for Marko is legend. The bastard used me. He used JWP. My reputation is from truth. not from stealing..
Posted By: jwp475 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/20/18

I need no money at all. My life is based on truth. You lie to me for profit and the Lord will put you in place. I don't want your stinking money. The free work I did for Marko is legend. The bastard used me. He used JWP. My reputation is from truth. not from stealing..

You weren’t used, infact nobody was used. Jealousy, is an ugly thing. You started this thread as an apology and then you turned it into a bashing thread, this isn’t help you at all.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/20/18
Do you Know Marko has never responded. My dear friend JWP has. with PM's. We are good . Hell yes if John Parker has it wrong wrong I will jump on it. But we get over it. Friends never hate but to make profit from stealing is wrong.
Watched Marko on a cape buff hunt in Africa. Paid by Magnum research and the bullet maker and advertisement to the professional hunter. You build a garage and can go hunt the world, give me a break.

You haven’t watched any Cape buffalo hunt because he hasn’t had one yet. How he makes his living is his business and no one else’s.

It was a water buffalo in Texas and he paid for it. Are you retarded? Don't answer that.

I thought this was an apology thread, what happened there???

Hmmmmm.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: gmoats Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/20/18
….can some one print a program with a list of characters……this is like going to the circus and having all of the clowns refer to each by their stage names.
Posted By: kellory Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/20/18
Summer Crow Kabobs

Ingredients
16 cherry tomatoes
8 button mushrooms
8 ears of sweet corn
1/2 cup melted butter
8 kabob skewers
Preparation

Crow is always best served cold. wink
Posted By: Tradmark Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/21/18
Wow, has taken some twists. Bfrpooter, are drinking varnish or huffing paint? What are you even talkin about? This is epic!!!
I had a drunk guy in the er once that only spoke russian. I understood him better than the derailed logic train of drivel coming out of bfrpooters mouth. Wtf?!?!
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/21/18

I have no idea where this whole thing started. Only thing I know is I'd rather have Max here than BFR. Pretty piss poor to know the guy and don't have the balls to call him man to man and apologize. Pretty poor IMO.
So let me get this straight. U bash taffin and max and then u think a waterbuff is a cape buff and now youre an expert on sponsorship and whos getting paid for what?!? I guess thats what happens when u live in the hills and only shoot lil animals and coons for the pot you have set up next to grandpappies still which evidently still works. Youre obviously drinking......alot!
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/21/18
Paint chips or lead solder in the moonshine still, the effect is mighty interestin'.
Posted By: deflave Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/21/18
bfr,

Could you expound on this please? I'm not fully understanding what you're trying to say.

Dave

PS-Isn't Taffin that guy that writes for Handgunner? I bet he's a real a-hole.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/21/18
….can some one print a program with a list of characters……this is like going to the circus and having all of the clowns refer to each by their stage names.

Readers digest version:

BFR shooter allegedly once hit a spray paint can at 200 yds with a 44 magnum revolver. Ever since then he's been proclaiming across the net he's THE world expert on revolver accuracy and has made claims that many folks have questioned and which appear to contradict most everyone else's experience and physics.

Anyone who questions BFR's claims or states their experiences that contradict BFR have been roundly attacked by BFR.

BFR is kinda, sorta but not really trying to apologize to one of the people he's attacked.

People familiar with the saga really aren't interested in a kinda sorta not really apology or strange ramblings from BFR.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/21/18
That was good!

I am in the process of writing a new book myself.

I hit a big assed rock the other day with my 629. It must have been 150 yards away.

It took quite a few rounds to get it bracketed. Sort of like battleship. Sooner or later you are going to get a hit.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/21/18
A few years back at the range there was a golf ball at the 50yd berm. Some guy seemed impressed with my shooting and asked me if I could hit it with my iron sighted 357. I think it took me most of two cylinders but I did hit it. With a modicum of skill and enough rounds fired you can hit things with handguns at "impossible" ranges. I never considered bringing it up because out of context it could easily come across as me proclaiming a level of skill I truly don't have, or complete bs. I'll gladly discuss repeated levels of accuracy that can be achieved with good guns and practice.

Hero/luck shots are just that and there's one I shouldn't have taken that I doubt anyone would believe. Let's just say that one can hit a small moving target at 250-300 yds with a 22lr auto shooting offhand with sufficient lead. On demand or repeatedly? Hell no.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/21/18
We were shooting steel one day, and had an 8" gong at 300 yards.

I jokingly picked up my 1911 loaded with ball ammo, stuck the pistol out there one-handed, and fired. About 3 minutes later, we heard a "tiiinnnggg". It is/was my one and only attempt.

Should I start lecturing and charging for advice?
I think all the bad feelings started when max kept outshooting bfrpooter and was using magnum primers!
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Never happened. But long ago a friend had a Musket that would not hit paper at 50 yards. Minie ball was too small. I lapped the mold.
We were shooting 200 meters off hand at a gong. I shot and nothing. I turned to walk to load when I heard the gong.
Max was hunting with me when I watched deer back in the woods for an hour. Then the doe ran past, fast. Then the buck came and it was thick. I found an opening and shot him. 50-55 yards full run. 45-70 BFR. Max looked back to my stand and said "NO WAY."
I shot a big doe with my BFR .475 and she dropped close to him. I told him stay put, I am going to the bathroom and get coffee. He asked about the doe. I said OK, it is cold out. Keep hunting. Another day he shot a nice buck. I always put him in a good spot.
I made the mold for his .500 JRH. Shot a one hole group at 50 yards. I made a mold for his .500 Linebaugh too and still have it. He can have it any time. I will cut the handle groove to fit what he has. It is made for Rapine handles that I can't get anymore. Ray sold them to me for $14.
I made a transfer bar for his gun to get a light trigger, didn't fit right so I had to heat it---mistake. It broke. I had another that worked. I never asked for money for anything.
Max knows I tell the truth and will go far out of my way to prove truths. It can hurt some, darn sorry but I have never lied about anything. I admit when I am wrong and will apologize. I did so I ask forgiveness, not more bashing. I will go tooth and nail over a process that is dangerous or wrong, never a man but some take things personal.
You are kind of crossing the line. You do not know me. I did anything for Max and would for you too if you were close. Max can't pay for the hours I spent free. Weeks to make a cherry and blocks for a mold. You have no right to call me names. None of you do.
We can talk it out and I will never cry to a mod. Yet your PM's are getting nasty.
Max can confirm all I said. A real man will come forward.
Posted By: gmoats Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
458 Lott,

Thanks for the background info……it's been like watching a head-trauma-patient or Latka from Taxi trying explain physics and history simultaneously. The entertainment factor's been high. Thanks again for the background.
Posted By: deflave Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
I can always walk them in there but don't usually hit on the first shot. It's actually about 230yds.

Posted By: kellory Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Never happened. But long ago a friend had a Musket that would not hit paper at 50 yards. Minie ball was too small. I lapped the mold.
We were shooting 200 meters off hand at a gong. I shot and nothing. I turned to walk to load when I heard the gong.
Max was hunting with me when I watched deer back in the woods for an hour. Then the doe ran past, fast. Then the buck came and it was thick. I found an opening and shot him. 50-55 yards full run. 45-70 BFR. Max looked back to my stand and said "NO WAY."
I shot a big doe with my BFR .475 and she dropped close to him. I told him stay put, I am going to the bathroom and get coffee. He asked about the doe. I said OK, it is cold out. Keep hunting. Another day he shot a nice buck. I always put him in a good spot.
I made the mold for his .500 JRH. Shot a one hole group at 50 yards. I made a mold for his .500 Linebaugh too and still have it. He can have it any time. I will cut the handle groove to fit what he has. It is made for Rapine handles that I can't get anymore. Ray sold them to me for $14.
I made a transfer bar for his gun to get a light trigger, didn't fit right so I had to heat it---mistake. It broke. I had another that worked. I never asked for money for anything.
Max knows I tell the truth and will go far out of my way to prove truths. It can hurt some, darn sorry but I have never lied about anything. I admit when I am wrong and will apologize. I did so I ask forgiveness, not more bashing. I will go tooth and nail over a process that is dangerous or wrong, never a man but some take things personal.
You are kind of crossing the line. You do not know me. I did anything for Max and would for you too if you were close. Max can't pay for the hours I spent free. Weeks to make a cherry and blocks for a mold. You have no right to call me names. None of you do.
We can talk it out and I will never cry to a mod. Yet your PM's are getting nasty.

Minster, I don't know you, but you suck at apologies. With this closing line, "Max can confirm all I said. A real man will come forward." You have in essence called out max, and said He is not a man if he does not answer. You are trying to force him to respond. Personally, I would write you off at that point and a waste of effort. You can never force someone to love you. This is closer to verbal rape.
If it is an apology, it has to be free, no excuses, no requirements. It breaks down to 6 words sometimes. "You're right, I'm wrong. Forgive me."

Make an unconditional apology, and move on with your life. If forgiveness comes, that's not up to you.
Good, guys do not know how far a handgun can shoot. You just have to love Hickok. Wish I could hold as good now. But you need to admit a .44, .475 or larger is not for 20 yards. Darn a .357 is a good long range gun. Energy might be wrong for deer but targets can be hit so far it is crazy. When I belonged to the club, 500 meters was fun. Why not 1000 yards? Jerry did it with a nine.
Originally Posted by kellory

Minster, I don't know you, but you suck at apologies. With this closing line, "Max can confirm all I said. A real man will come forward." You have in essence called out max, and said He is not a man if he does not answer. You are trying to force him to respond. Personally, I would write you off at that point and a waste of effort. You can never force someone to love you. This is closer to verbal rape.
If it is an apology, it has to be free, no excuses, no requirements. It breaks down to 6 words sometimes. "You're right, I'm wrong. Forgive me."

Make an unconditional apology, and move on with your life. If forgiveness comes, that's not up to you.

Force him is not in the cards. You said it is not up to me and that is true, I told the truth. Sorry, use me and profit, you are not a man. I never expect Max to respond. I have made too many apologies. The man has no respect for me. I quit.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Are you ESL? Maybe something is getting lost in translation.
458 Lott,

Thanks for the background info……it's been like watching a head-trauma-patient or Latka from Taxi trying explain physics and history simultaneously. The entertainment factor's been high. Thanks again for the background.

Maybe $100,000 for work in the end. Never cost him a dime. He will bring a gun to me and he will pay from now on. $100 dollars an hour is cheap. Max drives a BMW. I never asked for a thing but seen his car. How stupid could I be? To see him hunt Africa now is not cheap. Some say it is but only if you make a billion from taxpayers. Or suck from gun makers and ammo makers. Who paid his airline costs and a PH. BFR and the ammo maker paid the cost. We pay more for a gun to support an add.
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
I quit.

God, if only that were true.

Maybe $100,000 for work in the end. Never cost him a dime. He will bring a gun to me and he will pay from now on. $100 dollars an hour is cheap. Max drives a BMW. I never asked for a thing but seen his car. How stupid could I be? To see him hunt Africa now is not cheap. Some say it is but only if you make a billion from taxpayers. Or suck from gun makers and ammo makers. Who paid his airline costs and a PH. BFR and the ammo maker paid the cost. We pay more for a gun to support an add.

There's that chip again.

You are mentally ill. The person you keep referring to is not even present in this discussion and yet you have gone from apologizing and begging him back as your friend and right back to denigrating him on the open forum. Anyone with half a brain can easily see why you have no friends. If anyone has abandoned you as a friend it was YOUR doing, not theirs. You never own up to a damned thing.

And hey dummy, how is a writer going to pay thousands of dollars for a hunt out of their own pocket, for an article that pays a fraction of that? Do the math.

Bottom line is that you are an extremely jealous, envious and bitter person. You want desperately to be relevant but you don't have the intelligence or education to have done it yourself. So you sit and bellyache about those who have done what you could not. You bellyache about people who have more money than you, as if it's their fault you're a loser. Or you accuse them of not working for it, as if you have a friggin' clue. Got a newsflash for you, you are in a situation of your own making. As soon as you accept that, you can do something about it. But you're not going to do that. People like you never make a life-changing realization.
Posted By: glockdoofus Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Even though I am new here this is a pitiful situation. We have a person, bfrshooter, who more than likely got some problem with perception along with other problems. He finds himself in a hole and instead of stopping his digging he keeps on thinking the more I dig the better off I will be.
Instead of having the perception that he made the first mistake and take ownership of it, issue an apology, and then leave it alone and hope for a contact by the offended party he still keeps digging.
This should show everyone else he is troubled and should should be given a wide berth. Maybe he has in the past been troubled too. Who knows.
As long as he is goaded into responses he will keep on even though he made the statement he quit.
I believe if everyone will not respond to him no matter how hard it is to do so this will eventually end.
Let him labor in his digging. Evidentally he enjoys his labor of digging and seeing that light at the end of his hole getting smaller and smaller the more he digs and the deeper he gets.
Need a name to get free. Max or Taffin. Get guns and ammo up the butt. Just say it is good. You can keep a gun at cost. But many rag writers never pay. You never say bad or you will not get more free. I don't care, it it is bad I will say it. I get nothing free. But magnum research sent me a custom shop gun at cost. I like them and want nothing and sure not a trip to Africa. You tell it like it is or suck and increase the price. To pay to Africa only costs you more. Max looks good but not on his dime. I payed my life into SS but Max was a Gov't worker with much more from taxpayers. I might be good wit $20,000 a year But a BMW? Hunt Africa? are you nuts. To mount an animal is more then your house. You make a name and suck to make the rest pay more.
Posted By: SargeMO Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Originally Posted by deflave
I can always walk them in there but don't usually hit on the first shot. It's actually about 230yds.

That was great.

I had the good fortune of living where I could, seasonally, shoot over dusty plowed ground to about 700 yards. Every 44 and bigger handgun on the place got trotted out including an old, tightened up 1945 Ithaca 1911A1. If you centered the rear sight carefully on the ejection port, you could worry the schidt out of a white 5 gallon bucket at 550 yards by standing it on top of the front sight. I'd hit it occasionally and I don't know if me or the bucket were more surprised.
Need a name to get free. Max or Taffin. Get guns and ammo up the butt. Just say it is good. You can keep a gun at cost. But many rag writers never pay. You never say bad or you will not get more free. I don't care, it it is bad I will say it. I get nothing free. But magnum research sent me a custom shop gun at cost. I like them and want nothing and sure not a trip to Africa. You tell it like it is or suck and increase the price. To pay to Africa only costs you more. Max looks good but not on his dime. I payed my life into SS but Max was a Gov't worker with much more from taxpayers. I might be good wit $20,000 a year But a BMW? Hunt Africa? are you nuts. To mount an animal is more then your house. You make a name and suck to make the rest pay more.

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

No one works harder than you and thus, no one deserves more than you. I do not know the details of Max's financial situation but I know he buys his vehicles used and is on his second Chevy in recent years. Both bought used. He's not rolling around town in a Bentley, with gold teeth, wearing Gucci shoes, a silk hat, fur coat and a gold plated 9 milly on his hip. Why does it matter do you anyway? How is it any of your business? I drive an $80,000 truck, what does that matter? Am I a piece of schit because you don't have one? Who are you to judge?

With every post, you let everyone know not only how ignorant you are but how jealous you are of anyone who does more with their life.

Taxidermy more than a house? What, do you live in a friggin' refrigerator box???

I have met, conversed with or befriended probably a dozen gun writers in the last 20 or so years. None of them are what anyone would consider "rich" and none receive free guns. Yeah, they get ammo, it's part of their job. Just like accountants need paper and pencil, gunwriters need ammo. Yeah, they get guns. When they're done testing they have to return it to the manufacturer or pay for it. They're not free. I could go into more detail how the whole process works but you're too dumb to understand and too jealous to entertain the possibility of being wrong about anything. The bottom line is that you're jealous and a sore loser.

Originally Posted by glockdoofus
I believe if everyone will not respond to him no matter how hard it is to do so this will eventually end.

Absolutely true but where's the fun in that?
Posted By: Tradmark Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Haha here goes the meltdown. Hey bfrpooter, why dont u apologize on handgunhunt, singleactions, accurate reloading, shooters forum or any of the ruger forums, oh yeah cuz u cant. You are a living breathing forum ban! Go away. Max earns everything he does!!!!
Posted By: HitnRun Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Need a name to get free. Max or Taffin. Get guns and ammo up the butt.

You definitely got something up your butt, but it isn't easy to tell just exactly what it is.
I quit.

There's that chip again.

You are mentally ill. The person you keep referring to is not even present in this discussion and yet you have gone from apologizing and begging him back as your friend and right back to denigrating him on the open forum. Anyone with half a brain can easily see why you have no friends. If anyone has abandoned you as a friend it was YOUR doing, not theirs. You never own up to a damned thing.

And hey dummy, how is a writer going to pay thousands of dollars for a hunt out of their own pocket, for an article that pays a fraction of that? Do the math.

Bottom line is that you are an extremely jealous, envious and bitter person. You want desperately to be relevant but you don't have the intelligence or education to have done it yourself. So you sit and bellyache about those who have done what you could not. You bellyache about people who have more money than you, as if it's their fault you're a loser. Or you accuse them of not working for it, as if you have a friggin' clue. Got a newsflash for you, you are in a situation of your own making. As soon as you accept that, you can do something about it. But you're not going to do that. People like you never make a life-changing realization.

He fears me. He does not hunt the world from his pocket. Sorry I fly free because I worked 42 years at an airline. I am on top of that. But to hunt all over the world' means you get free. tell me what max paid. $15 or did then the gun companies and ammo makers pay. Max does not make enough to fly. Then a PH. Can you get real? You pay more for a gun today because of suckers. Max sucked me and all companies so it costs you more. An add can be millions. I say a gun is good it is or nothing. I was not invited to go hunt. Would not anyway, what to do with a buffalo. Brag? Adds cost to us more and writers add more. Pay for Max to go there I know darn well he could not, even with his BMW life.
He bought house in VA three times my home.What are his payments a month. Yeah Go to Africa. He made himself famous on the backs of others You pay more for a BFR because of adds. The cost to send Max to hunt will cost you.
Posted By: deflave Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Originally Posted by SargeMO

That was great.

I had the good fortune of living where I could, seasonally, shoot over dusty plowed ground to about 700 yards. Every 44 and bigger handgun on the place got trotted out including an old, tightened up 1945 Ithaca 1911A1. If you centered the rear sight carefully on the ejection port, you could worry the schidt out of a white 5 gallon bucket at 550 yards by standing it on top of the front sight. I'd hit it occasionally and I don't know if me or the bucket were more surprised.

It can be a pretty useful exercise for guys that think they fall off the earth past 50yds.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Ingredients
24 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (12 crows)
2 medium onions (chopped)
6 tblsp of oil
5 slices of bacon (chopped)
1 big or 2 small turnips (peeled & chopped)
1/3 of celery root (peeled & chopped) - note: substitute with celery
3 tblsp wet mustard
1 tblsp lemon juice
salt, pepper to taste
dash of paprika
2 bay leaves
2 juniper berries - note: substitute with allspice
1 tblsp Majorjam (crushed)
1 heaping tblsp of mayonnaise
water
Preparation
Saute onions and bacon in oil until golden. Add meat, spices and saute some more. Add vegetables and the rest of the ingredients except mayonnaise. Add enough water to keep the meat almost covered. Simmer slowly, adding water as it evaporates. In about 3 hours you will see that the meat is soft enough to cut with a fork. Take the meat out and place on heated platter or dish to keep warm. Remove the bay leaf and put all the gravy (about 2 cups) in a blender and blend. When thoroughly blended, add mayonnaise and blend shortly.
Add gravy to meat and serve over rice with a winter salad.
It takes some serious psychosis to go from this:

My best friends ever were Marco and his wonderful wife and JWP. My wife Carol does not like some of my friends but loved both of them. If Carol likes you you better be sure you are welcome. Will hate stop and let my best friend Marko ever come home to me?
Another BBQ.
The worst things ever are to hate and lose each other over a simple thing. The worst is to not get an answer when I apologize.
I am sorry.

To full-on character assassination:

He fears me. He does not hunt the world from his pocket. Sorry I fly free because I worked 42 years at an airline. I am on top of that. But to hunt all over the world' means you get free. tell me what max paid. $15 or did then the gun companies and ammo makers pay. Max does not make enough to fly. Then a PH. Can you get real? You pay more for a gun today because of suckers. Max sucked me and all companies so it costs you more. An add can be millions. I say a gun is good it is or nothing. I was not invited to go hunt. Would not anyway, what to do with a buffalo. Brag? Adds cost to us more and writers add more. Pay for Max to go there I know darn well he could not, even with his BMW life.
He bought house in VA three times my home.What are his payments a month. Yeah Go to Africa. He made himself famous on the backs of others You pay more for a BFR because of ads. The cost to send Max to hunt will cost you.

All without the person you're denigrating even being present. How does that work? Do you know what that does for your practically non-existent credibility? Isn't this the only forum you haven't been banned from?

Yes, virtually every company with a product or service to sell, advertises. They also support whatever positive press they can get. That's how they bring in new business. The fact that gun manufacturers sponsor hunts and hunting shows to promote their products is not a revelation. If you had a clue, you'd know that an African plains game hunt, which virtually anyone could afford, is a drop in the bucket compared to a one page ad in a magazine. If you'd ever done anything besides sling baggage all your life you might understand that.
Posted By: BigSkyGuy Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Wow...how about in English this time...?!?

Good Lord you have problems.

Good luck...your gonna need it!
Posted By: DollarShort Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
I can't make up my mind whether my next handgun should be a 1911, an old S&W da/sa double stack 9, a convertible 45 Blackhawk, or another 357.

Oh wait...dang, I'm on the wrong thread.

Carry-on.
Posted By: RufusG Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Rule number 1 of callout/apology threads: Link to the original incident for God's sake.

I'm still trying to figure out if Max and Marko (Marco?) are the same person.
Posted By: jimy Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Did you know that 1963 was the first year of the Stingray ? And the firing order of small block Chevy,s is 18436572 , and I don't lie, ever. And yes you need beer to make beer battered fish, and of course fish, Max knows this and with the cost of fish , use cheap beer, scouts honor! If you write that down it will be free, as I own it, and don't charge for the good stuff. Does any one know why ? And who they are?
Posted By: SargeMO Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Originally Posted by DollarShort
I can't make up my mind whether my next handgun should be a 1911, an old S&W da/sa double stack 9, a convertible 45 Blackhawk, or another 357.

Oh wait...dang, I'm on the wrong thread.

Carry-on.

No Sir, you're in precisely the right thread. Any direction this thread takes, from where it is now, will likely be an improvement,
Posted By: jwp475 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/22/18
Originally Posted by jimy
Did you know that 1963 was the first year of the Stingray ? And the firing order of small block Chevy,s is 18436572 , and I don't lie, ever. And yes you need beer to make beer battered fish, and of course fish, Max knows this and with the cost of fish , use cheap beer, scouts honor! If you write that down it will be free, as I own it, and don't charge for the good stuff. Does any one know why ? And who they are?

You’re a good man, thanks for the recipe
Posted By: kellory Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
I quit.

There's that chip again.

He bought house in VA three times my home.What are his payments a month. Yeah Go to Africa. He made himself famous on the backs of others You pay more for a BFR because of adds. The cost to send Max to hunt will cost you.

Sir, I would suggest professional mental health care. You have issues.
Posted By: irfubar Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
Maybe bfrshooter is going General Stuart on us? Remember him? he had a bunch of gorgeous Smith revolvers, then went crazy and stole an ambulance.
Turns out he had a brain tumor something?
Anyhow , maybe bfrshooters friends should check on him?
Posted By: dave284 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
Originally Posted by irfubar

Does he have any left at this point?
Posted By: deflave Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
Maybe bfrshooter is going General Stuart on us? Remember him? he had a bunch of gorgeous Smith revolvers, then went crazy and stole an ambulance.

Is this a cry for help? I'll drive west, but if you're dead I'm taking everything.

Your friend,
Dave
Posted By: NVhntr Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
Crow Creole

Ingredients
2 medium onions
2 fresh chilies chopped
2 ribs celery
3 cloves garlic minced
1/4 pound butter
16oz. chicken broth
1 can whole tomatoes
1 small can tomato paste
8oz. ketchup
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
1/2 tablespoons garlic sauce
1/4 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 pound (12 pieces, or so) crow breast chopped into bite-sized pieces
Preparation
Brown the crow breasts in a skillet with butter or oil. When browned, place them in a Saute onion, celery, chilies and garlic in butter until tender. Add the above ingredients and all of the remaining ingredients to a crock pot and cook on low for 6-7 hours.

To serve, heap about 1 cup of rice in the center of the plate, and ladle a generous amount of the sauce around it. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
This thread should be titled “Days of Our Lives Lost” 😎
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18

I remember thinking "Dear Lord, please don't let that fine collection of S&W revolvers be rusting away in a police impound somewhere...".

In keeping with a bizarre version of a Max call out thread, I guess I have a bone to pick with him too. As a direct result of his posts here and elsewhere along with that book he published I now dream about fine custom revolvers I'm never going to be able to afford....

I WAS able to afford an Ultra Dot that he often sung the praises of.... I have it on a Mountain Gun in .45 Colt which has now become my favorite revolver. So Max, just in case you were concerned... I'm still a big fan cool
Posted By: HitnRun Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18

Originally Posted by generalstuart
Well as several have commented the General is gone. This is his wife posting this. Kurt lost his battle with cancer on March 31,2016. The cancer caused many things to happen with him and along with the added stress we had with past medical issues he was not himself. Kurt thought of you all as his friends I guess is why he posted this thread in here. He always talked about how great you all were. Then I asked why he quit going in his forums he said he lost interst. It wasn't that at all. With the exception of a couple and I thank you few , you guys were jerks. I hope and pray that none of you ever have to deal with what he had to both mentally and physically. He reached out to you and you made a mockery of him. Grown men . What a disgrace. Excuse my punctuation and grammar and not using correct paragraphs. Im not used to posting in these forums. I just saw the thread in his emails as I am shutting things down and putting him to rest. When I saw your post I felt I needed to reply. Birdwatcher I did stand by him to the end. He was ill and needed me. He was my best friend and my soul mate. Just remember gentleman we all pay for our actions . At least Kurt had an excuse with his illness. What is yours! Again thank you to the ones who were kind and sent messages of support. God Bless you all. Mrs. Kurt
Posted By: jaydub in wi Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
Haha here goes the meltdown. Hey bfrpooter, why dont u apologize on handgunhunt, singleactions, accurate reloading, shooters forum or any of the ruger forums, oh yeah cuz u cant. You are a living breathing forum ban! Go away. Max earns everything he does!!!!

Don't forget that as "44 man", he was kicked off castboolits as well. In the past, he was helpful with questions about revolver loads , etc . He changed over time to where he would come unglued if you strayed from what he thought was best. Don't tell him that you use mag primers in 44 mag loads with H110.
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
I use magnum primers in .44Mag loads with H110. smile
Only an idiot would use standard primers with H110.
Posted By: Tradmark Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
I use them too, craig, with h4227 and i shoot the caps from IBC root beer bottles at 800 yards with a freedom arms model 83 in 44 mag. (Finest single actions made!) without sights 🙄.
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18

Likewise, only an idiot (same idiot) alienates his friends over a primer dispute.
Posted By: glockdoofus Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18

I have used standard primers with H110 also. Is Remington 2 12 primers standard? I don't care what bfrshooter recommends. We should each do what we think is safe with good results. I peruse load data quite stringently.
Didn't know anyone else uses standard primers
Posted By: jwp475 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
M

I have used standard primers with H110 also. Is Remington 2 12 primers standard? I don't care what bfrshooter recommends. We should each do what we think is safe with good results. I peruse load data quite stringently.

Show me a load Manuel that recommends standard primers with H-110.
Originally Posted by jwp475
M

I am just talking about the 44 Magnum is all.
M

That’s fine but all the Manuel’s recommend mag primers with H-110/296 in 44 magnum that I’ve seen.
M

That’s fine but all the Manuel’s recommend mag primers with H-110/296 in 44 magnum that I’ve seen.

If you will look at your 2018 Hodgdon Annual Manual on page 158 you will be enlightened. if you don't have one they probably have one for sale at Hodgdon's.

Enlighten me.

Enlighten me.

You have been. Look at the data. Please. You will be enlightened.

Enlighten me.

You can’t say it

Call Hogdon 913-362-9455, they only recommend a mag primer for H-110/296. The online data shows a Rem 2 1/2 primer which is the equivalent of a mag primer.

Call Hogdon 913-362-9455, they only recommend a mag primer for H-110/296. The online data shows a Rem 2 1/2 primer which is the equivalent of a mag primer.

I guess I will continue to be an "idiot" because I will continue to use Fed 150, CCI 300 primers with H110/W296. I have used many CCI350 primers years ago. And with the standard primers with near or full power loads of the aforementioned powders the standard primers do just fine. And yes I do own a chronograph. I have chronoed CCI300's and CCI350's with the other components being the same as saw almost no difference in velocity with ES and SD being lower with the standard.
it is good to know I am already branded as "idiot" so soon after joining this forum. I guess no one else, ever at anytime, steps outside data supplied by the loading companies.
I had been told by several loading gurus over the years that the Rem 2 1/2 primers are standard.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
Have you ever used an H-110 load in low temperatures with a std primer? I haven't seen an accuracy or velocity difference with either Fed 150 or CCI 350's with a ~21 gr charge of H-110 in a 44 mag or 480, but I have experienced delayed ignition with the std primers when the mercury drops.
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Have you ever used an H-110 load in low temperatures with a std primer? I haven't seen an accuracy or velocity difference with either Fed 150 or CCI 350's with a ~21 gr charge of H-110 in a 44 mag or 480, but I have experienced delayed ignition with the std primers when the mercury drops.

No I haven't. But I Don't chrono in zero temps either. I know after leaving gun and ammo in my vehicle in mid 20 degree weather all night I haven't seen any in the firing of but I used pretty close to full power with that powder.
Now if I were going to go more than maybe 1.0 gr below max load I would used a Win LP. but that would be it.

I guess I will continue to be an "idiot" because I will continue to use Fed 150, CCI 300 primers with H110/W296. I have used many CCI350 primers years ago. And with the standard primers with near or full power loads of the aforementioned powders the standard primers do just fine. And yes I do own a chronograph. I have chronoed CCI300's and CCI350's with the other components being the same as saw almost no difference in velocity with ES and SD being lower with the standard.
it is good to know I am already branded as "idiot" so soon after joining this forum. I guess no one else, ever at anytime, steps outside data supplied by the loading companies.
I had been told by several loading gurus over the years that the Rem 2 1/2 primers are standard.

Like I said no load data recommends any primer that isn’t a mag or equivalent primer. The WLP is a mag equivalent primer. Going against established load data isn’t ever recommended. But apparently you are smarter than Hogdon.

Like I said no load data recommends any primer that isn’t a mag or equivalent primer. The WLP is a mag equivalent primer. Going against established load data isn’t ever recommended. But apparently you are smarter than Hogdon.

Never said I was smarter than Hodgdon. I am sorry If I offended you. Don't know you. I made a statement as to what I do. Right or wrong. As with any data by anyone including the loading companies one must make decisions to follow or not. As a general rule I follow the loading companies but not on this.
Again I am sorry to have offended you or anyone else on here. As I stated I am sure I am the only one who has every not followed load company data in any way.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18

Enlighten me.

Snap a pic from that manual for those of us that need “enlightenment “. Seems that all available information is running counter to your thoughts on the matter.

You peruse the Manuel’s stringently? Just to ignored them apparently!
That guy's a doofus.

Never said I was smarter than Hodgdon. I am sorry If I offended you. Don't know you. I made a statement as to what I do. Right or wrong. As with any data by anyone including the loading companies one must make decisions to follow or not. As a general rule I follow the loading companies but not on this.
Again I am sorry to have offended you or anyone else on here. As I stated I am sure I am the only one who has every not followed load company data in any way.

If you ignore the data your actions indicate that you believe you are smarter. Call Hogdon as they say the Rem 2 1/2 primer in mag equivalent and is rated to -20 below.

Hogdon 913-3629456 they are very friendly.

If you ignore the data your actions indicate that you believe you are smarter. Call Hogdon as they say the Rem 2 1/2 primer in mag equivalent and is rated to -20 below.

Hogdon 913-3629456 they are very friendly.

I have no reason to doubt you. Why would I? Using a different primer with that powder in the 44 Mag doesn't mean I am in a habit of ignoring all published data. Just in this case.
Posted By: moosemike Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18

He did what to Manuel? Does Jose know? What about Jesus?

Dam auto correct got me. LOL
Posted By: kellory Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/23/18
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I was thinking "as the stomach turns"
Posted By: 257_X_50 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/24/18
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I was thinking "as the stomach turns"

So it WAS John’s Mother’s Brother’s other childs second son that was using standard primers.......the basturd
Posted By: moosemike Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/24/18

Dam auto correct got me. LOL

laugh
Posted By: NVhntr Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/24/18
Crow Pie:

1 crow
stuffing of your choice
salt and pepper
shortening
flour
2 Pie crust mixes
2-3 hard-boiled eggs

Stuff the crow. Loosen joints with a knife but do not cut through.
Simmer the crow in a stew-pan, with enough water to cover, until nearly tender, then season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from bones and set aside.
Prepare pie crusts as directed. (Do not bake)
Make a medium thick gravy with flour, shortening, and juices in which the crow has cooked and let cool.
Line a pie plate with pie crust and line with slices of hard-boiled egg. Place crow meat on top. Layer gravy over the crow. Place second pie dough crust over top.
Bake at 450 degrees for 1/2 hour.
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/24/18
Dipschit Miner has lots of good recipes for crow but I don't think he ever got around to actually eating it. Wasn't going to anyway. He just likes the appearance of humility and accountability. wink
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/24/18
Originally Posted by Mike74

He did what to Manuel? Does Jose know? What about Jesus?

Do you know a Rem 2-1/2 is a standard primer.Holy smokes dick Tracy. you are not using a mag primer.
Posted By: glockdoofus Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/24/18
"Do you know a Rem 2-1/2 is a standard primer.Holy smokes dick Tracy. you are not using a mag primer."

Yeah I know. I generally use the CCI 300 or Federal 150. If I go down more than 1.0 or so grains I will use a Magnum primer.. With the 250 Keith I have went to 22.5 gr but with a Mag primer. Too much air space with H110/W296.
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/24/18
Dipschit Miner has lots of good recipes for crow but I don't think he ever got around to actually eating it. Wasn't going to anyway. He just likes the appearance of humility and accountability. wink

Give it up many have found me correct. You just spout incorrect things.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/24/18
"Do you know a Rem 2-1/2 is a standard primer.Holy smokes dick Tracy. you are not using a mag primer."

Yeah I know. I generally use the CCI 300 or Federal 150. If I go down more than 1.0 or so grains I will use a Magnum primer.. With the 250 Keith I have went to 22.5 gr but with a Mag primer. Too much air space with H110/W296.

No a Rem 2 1/2=primer is a magnum equivalent primer. For you nay sayers just call Hogdon and ask them 913-362-9455. Stop posting inaccurate info.
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/24/18

Give it up many have found me correct. You just spout incorrect things.

The fact that you started this thread about "eating crow" and then went right back into your character assassination is 100% factual.

No a Rem 2 1/2=primer is a magnum equivalent primer. For you nay sayers just call Hogdon and ask them 913-362-9455. Stop posting inaccurate info.

I've never heard that. WLP's, yes but not Remington's. The WLP package says "for standard and magnum" loads. The Remington package says no such thing.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/24/18

Just call Hogdon and ask them, it’s that simple.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18

Do you know a Rem 2-1/2 is a standard primer.Holy smokes dick Tracy. you are not using a mag primer.

In correct, here is an email from Hogdon.

es, Remington considers the 2 ½ primer to be used for standard and magnum uses.

Mike Daly
The Hodgdon Family of Fine Propellants
Hodgdon; The Brand That’s True
IMR: Legendary Powders
Winchester: Smokeless Propellants
GOEX: The Tradition Continues
Pyrodex
Triple Seven
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18

Yeah I know. I generally use the CCI 300 or Federal 150. If I go down more than 1.0 or so grains I will use a Magnum primer.. With the 250 Keith I have went to 22.5 gr but with a Mag primer.

No air space with 296/H110. That is correct but it is not corrected with a mag primer. Case capacity is where you change. Not the load.

Mike Daly
Pyrodex
Triple Seven

And Fed uses a 150 for all .44 loads. Tests showed a CCI 300 is very good too.
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18
Since there will be no feast of black bird, can we argue about twist rate instead?

Mike Daly
Pyrodex
Triple Seven

You have no idea what Federal uses as for as powder or primer.
The Rem 2-1/2 is less then a WW primer listed as good for both. I found the WW LP good in the .45 colt but not a full mag primer or good in the .44. Neither is the 2-1/2 near a mag. I compare it to a CCI 300.
I have so many friends here that shoot a 2 " group at 25 yards and brag. That can be beat at 200 meters. How many have shot 500 meters or more? I shot the Ruger Flat Top over 600 yards in 1956. Broke small rocks on a RR bed. Had the ladder inlays on the front sight but long needed a lot of barrel. Sights did not work. What we did is see dirt puffs and adjust. All off hand.
Craig. tell us what you shoot. 200 meters with my SBH.

Attached picture My 330 gr .44 at 200. .jpg
Posted By: glockdoofus Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18

Mike Daly
Pyrodex
Triple Seven

Mr BFRSHOOTER.

As I said much earlier I stated I use standard primers in the 44 Magnum. I don't care whether it is right, wrong , inbetween, indifferent, horrible, or if it causes others to faint or anything else.
I also test and chronograph. Me making a simple statement caused me to get attacked. I didn't ask for help on this. Don't want help on this.
I appreciate your effort.
Now if you know anything about the 10MM and AA#9 and Hornady 180 grain and Hornady 200 grain XTP's and getting Hornadys listed charges in the case so the bullet can be seated without distorting the bullet nose I am all ears. I don't how they did it either.
Yes I am using Hornady dies which I regret buying. Yes I am using Hornady bullets.
The 10MM I know very little about.

Again thanks for your effort.
My average with Hornady bullets was 3/4" at 200 meters. Then cast. Almost as good but you bluff. Tradmark never shot anything to show. Why do you not show? I had 2 shots left at an IHMSA shoot with my SBH. Shoot was done so I put a cardboard chicken at 200 meters and see them. your fear showing anything, just talk. I was shooting the Wichita 7 r and finished with the .44. Two shots in 3/4".

Attached picture th_Wichita200meterchicken.jpg

3/4” at 200 yards is .358 MOA at 200 yards with a revolver. WOW JUST WOW if you expect anyone to believe that.

None of which has anything to do with what primer is recommended with H-110/296.

Mike Daly
Pyrodex
Triple Seven

Mr BFRSHOOTER.

As I said much earlier I stated I use standard primers in the 44 Magnum. I don't care whether it is right, wrong , inbetween, indifferent, horrible, or if it causes others to faint or anything else.
I also test and chronograph. Me making a simple statement caused me to get attacked. I didn't ask for help on this. Don't want help on this.
I appreciate your effort.
Now if you know anything about the 10MM and AA#9 and Hornady 180 grain and Hornady 200 grain XTP's and getting Hornadys listed charges in the case so the bullet can be seated without distorting the bullet nose I am all ears. I don't how they did it either.
Yes I am using Hornady dies which I regret buying. Yes I am using Hornady bullets.
The 10MM I know very little about.

Again thanks for your effort.

Welcome to my club. But sorry I do not have a small gun. I hunt only and never carry but the 10 is a great gun, You are not doing right with Hornady dies. They really work. Just figure it out. The inline seat die should not harm a bullet. Adjustments might be off.
Hard to tell of course but I buy ONLY Hornady dies.
What I have learned is legend but am the most hated person ever. Maybe it is why because I tell truth and never lie but will go far to prove a nut case wrong. Net sites are full of blowhards. I say to test and never listen to me until you see results. Yes I will find real facts and cut down false and will hurt those that want to be best in the world.
I use nothing but CCI 350's with H110 but some folks use standard primers to good effect. Just as some use magnum primers with 2400. The fact remains that the Remington 2½ is a standard primer and that's what Hodgdon used in their data and that is the reason for glockdoofus' comment. Some people just like to have something to argue about. Is it really worth bickering about???

The Rem 2-1/2 is less then a WW primer listed as good for both. I found the WW LP good in the .45 colt but not a full mag primer or good in the .44. Neither is the 2-1/2 near a mag. I compare it to a CCI 300.
I have so many friends here that shoot a 2 " group at 25 yards and brag. That can be beat at 200 meters. How many have shot 500 meters or more? I shot the Ruger Flat Top over 600 yards in 1956. Broke small rocks on a RR bed. Had the ladder inlays on the front sight but long needed a lot of barrel. Sights did not work. What we did is see dirt puffs and adjust. All off hand.

So we're arguing about group sizes on paint cans now? Interesting how you mutilate every argument to fit your same old nonsense. I thought this was an apology thread? Or was it a call-out thread? Or was it a defamation thread? Or was it a butthurt jealousy thread? Or was it a primer thread? I don't remember.

Oh yeah, three shots off the paper is a hell of a group. Where's the other ten that missed???
Welcome to my club. But sorry I do not have a small gun. I hunt only and never carry but the 10 is a great gun, You are not doing right with Hornady dies. They really work. Just figure it out. The inline seat die should not harm a bullet. Adjustments might be off.
What I have learned is legend but am the most hated person ever. Maybe it is why because I tell truth and never lie but will go far to prove a nut case wrong. Net sites are full of blowhards. I say to test and never listen to me until you see results. Yes I will find real facts and cut down false and will hurt those that want to be best in the world.

If you're hated it's because you take limited information, apply retarded logic and reach faulty conclusions. Then you go on an incoherent tirade whenever your nonsense is questioned. Couple that with a massive chip on your shoulder, add a little bit of drunken schizophrenia, a smattering of butthurt jealousy and you have a winning combination.
I use nothing but CCI 350's with H110 but some folks use standard primers to good effect. Just as some use magnum primers with 2400. The fact remains that the Remington 2½ is a standard primer and that's what Hodgdon used in their data and that is the reason for glockdoofus' comment. Some people just like to have something to argue about. Is it really worth bickering about???

So we're arguing about group sizes on paint cans now? Interesting how you mutilate every argument to fit your same old nonsense. I thought this was an apology thread? Or was it a call-out thread? Or was it a defamation thread? Or was it a butthurt jealousy thread? Or was it a primer thread? I don't remember.

Oh yeah, three shots off the paper is a hell of a group. Where's the other ten that missed???

No the Rem 2 1/2 primer is a magnum equivalent primer as this email response from Hogdon clearly illustrates.

Mike Daly
Pyrodex
Triple Seven

3/4” at 200 yards is .358 MOA at 200 yards with a revolver. WOW JUST WOW if you expect anyone to believe that.

None of 2hich has anything to do with what primer is recommended with H-110/296.

Because you could never do it. Why did you think I tested for so many years. Did you read or do some work? I do not believe a single thing unless proven. Not a single person has made a bullet match mine. I buck junk. Read Taffin at 20 yards with a huge revolver in a Ransom when the gun is good to 1000 yards. But he shoots free factory loads too as does Whitworth. Never say bad or lose them. NOT ME. Not good and I will tell you right off. The worst thing is to suck and lie so you get more. Seen Marko test junk but never told the maker or posted. Ask about Freedoms and I will eat you up. But when you get free you never say bad. Send me a Freedom Baker and will see truth. To suck a butt for more is not my way.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18

None of 2hich has anything to do with what primer is recommended with H-110/296.

Because you could never do it. Why did you think I tested for so many years. Did you read or do some work? I do not believe a single thing unless proven. Not a single person has made a bullet match mine. I buck junk. Read Taffin at 20 yards with a huge revolver in a Ransom when the gun is good to 1000 yards. But he shoots free factory loads too as does Whitworth. Never say bad or lose them. NOT ME. Not good and I will tell you right off. The worst thing is to suck and lie so you get more. Seen Marko test junk but never told the maker or posted. Ask about Freedoms and I will eat you up. But when you get free you never say bad. Send me a Freedom Baker and will see truth. To suck a butt for more is not my way.

Can you provide some math on how you have averaged 3/4" at 200 meters???

As in, how many shots in a group. How many groups did you shoot. What was your best group. What was your worst group.

To have shot one 3/4" group for three shots at 200 m seriously strains credibility. I've known some outstanding shots that have shot that well at 100 yds so figure if one does enough shooting they might be able to pull that off at 200.

To claim one can average that level of accuracy looses any and all credibility as averaging that level of accuracy would require groups of 3/8" or 1/4" to offset the larger groups.
Posted By: Tradmark Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18
Your groups are BS bfrpooter. If you wouldve boight the new companion to the book you thought you had bought younwould see plenty of my animals. See, i actually own hunting property and can hunt when i want you old creep. I also travel to hunt. Sometimes it might be better to do that than eat paint chips and bitch online.

If you're hated it's because you take limited information, apply retarded logic and reach faulty conclusions. Then you go on an incoherent tirade whenever your nonsense is questioned. Couple that with a massive chip on your shoulder, add a little bit of drunken schizophrenia, a smattering of butthurt jealousy and you have a winning combination.

look at truth, some find me correct. I could give junk less. you think you do better. OK Live with your .44 shotgun. Can I send some no. 8 shot? Strange you never posted a group at any range. My world is to help not to see a fool that wants to be important. Little creep that never worked. I bet you cheated on your wife Like you cheat here.
I consider every man needs the best. I have no agenda and never need a dime. Are you worthy or do you want sucked? Self important dip that quotes other dips.

I did not miss. Just a drop test. You could not do that at 20 feet.
I do call you out. Get off your butt and show just how good you load. You do not know 200 meters either. it is 216 yards and 500 meters is 547 yards. Show your 10 yard group.
Since there will be no feast of black bird, can we argue about twist rate instead?

OH yeah better yet.
How's that apology coming? Seriously, how did you go from apologizing to character denigration?

Sorry, I'm not a dumbass whisperer and am having a hard time interpreting your posts.

Tradmark has done more hunting in one year than you have in most of your life.

You denigrate Taffin because you are insanely jealous. Jealousy is the core of your character.

Your biggest accomplishment is to be the only asshat who was able to egg the bore of a Freedom Arms. Proof that nothing is idiot-proof.
Show some english skills. Seriously! You dont make any sense. In all seriousness, have you been checked for a brain tumor? Maybe you should. Then again, scratch that. Just let it go, let it go.
Too much cheap whiskey can give the illusion of a brain tumor. wink
Your groups are BS bfrpooter. If you wouldve boight the new companion to the book you thought you had bought younwould see plenty of my animals. See, i actually own hunting property and can hunt when i want you old creep. I also travel to hunt. Sometimes it might be better to do that than eat paint chips and bitch online.

Not, do you have a name? Who are you in books?
My name is mark. I live in texas. My kids are in the books too. So let me get this straight! Youre a legend that nobody knows. Max used you but you get national notoriety by being featured in his book. Wow, he sure used you 🙄.
My book is right here and you are not in it. Called Pete and you are not in his book either. Marko has 3 names. If you go by more, what are they. Never find any animal killed by Tradmark. You must be.lynn Thomspon. Maybe Larry Welch, Hey Larry kelley. Who are you?
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18

As in, how many shots in a group. How many groups did you shoot. What was your best group. What was your worst group.

To have shot one 3/4" group for three shots at 200 m seriously strains credibility. I've known some outstanding shots that have shot that well at 100 yds so figure if one does enough shooting they might be able to pull that off at 200.

To claim one can average that level of accuracy looses any and all credibility as averaging that level of accuracy would require groups of 3/8" or 1/4" to offset the larger groups.

Put up or shut up.

It's claims like this average 3/4" at 200 meters that make anything and everything you say suspect.
Wow, Mark in Texas.Best state ever. What books do I look for? You are not in the Max book or the Taffin book.Maybe Disney World?
You are an utter retard. I am baffled at how stupid you are. You know max so well, you dont even know he has written 3 books. You have the first one. Not only werent intelligent enough to have the right book years ago when you started bashing max, you dont even know how many he has written. Mustve been a good friend!?!🙄. Now you want to start bashing his finances and how and where he hunts You bash taffin. You bash everyone, especially those you dont know. Then you want us to believe you know all this about him and you dont. You are a failure and are proving it with every post and bogus claim! How many children does he have, if you know him so well?

You sir, bfrpooter, are going down in history as one of the biggest failures in internet forum history. I suspect that failure has radiated through your whole life. Both professionally and personally!!
Posted By: deflave Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18
Not, do you have a name? Who are you in books?

This would make a fabulous sig line.
I will add, at our idpa shoots we will sit around talking about idiots on the internet. I pointed to you and this thread as the king of stupid. I had 20 guys reading this thread and all laughing at your expense. The other doctors i work with were reading this thread and laughing today!!’ With every post you lead to endless entertainment. Right now a nurse in my hospital is reading this and laughing at you right now. The work days are hard. Thank you for providing this entertainment!!!
Posted By: SargeMO Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18
This forum, unmoderated train wreck that it is, probably provides me with more laughs per click than anyplace on the web.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18
I'd really like some feedback on all my recipes. Slaving over a hot computer for minutes and what thanks do I get? Never know when a flock of blackbirds will roost in the backyard and provide a feast.
I'd really like some feedback on all my recipes. Slaving over a hot computer for minutes and what thanks do I get? Never know when a flock of blackbirds will roost in the backyard and provide a feast.

Ingrates. wink
Posted By: kellory Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/25/18

Ingrates. wink

That could be serious. I mean even 3 crows together could be attempted murder....... wink
Posted By: P_Weed Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/26/18
Eating crow isn't half bad - - - When washed down with Old Crow!
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/26/18
This forum, unmoderated train wreck that it is, probably provides me with more laughs per click than anyplace on the web.

I think there must be at least three posters on this thread claiming to have written books, none of whom can spell or even make a passing attempt at correct grammar. The thread went from awesome to awesomer. I hope it keeps going for a hundred pages. Just outstanding! Col. Askins would be proud.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/26/18
Wow, Mark in Texas.Best state ever. What books do I look for?
Comic books?
Posted By: ironbender Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/26/18

Ingrates. wink

That could be serious. I mean even 3 crows together could be attempted murder....... wink

Nice!
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/26/18
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I think there must be at least three posters on this thread claiming to have written books, none of whom can spell or even make a passing attempt at correct grammar. The thread went from awesome to awesomer. I hope it keeps going for a hundred pages. Just outstanding! Col. Askins would be proud.

Elmer Keith was known for the difficulty in editing his work.

Me thinks these guys are better gun writers than Elmer.

Probably not!
Posted By: Idaho1945 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/27/18
Don't quit now guys, it isn't bed time yet!

Dick
Posted By: Tradmark Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/27/18
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Elmer Keith was known for the difficulty in editing his work.

Me thinks these guys are better gun writers than Elmer.

Just to be clear. The only writer in this thread is the one being bashed and his books are excellent. The last one is particularly awesome! That said, i never pay attention to grammar typing on a phone with my thumbs 👍

Probably not!
Posted By: kingston Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/27/18
I score hits on rocks at 1250yrds consistently with a 5” 629.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: moosemike Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/27/18
Originally Posted by kingston

[Linked Image]

laugh
Posted By: skeen Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/27/18
Originally Posted by kingston

[Linked Image]

I scored on a opossum the other day with my 5" 686. Of course he was only 50 yards away and it took me 8 shots. crazy

I swear to god, I could hear the damn opossum laughing at me ( to be fair, that may have been my wife). He ain't laughing no more. wink
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/27/18
My favorite story from bfrpooter is the 2.75" group at 500yds, shot while aiming at a tree 40' over the target. That never gets old, priceless!
Posted By: kellory Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/27/18
My favorite story from bfrpooter is the 2.75" group at 500yds, shot while aiming at a tree 40' over the target. That never gets old, priceless!

I think that would have to be believed to be seen.... wink
Posted By: CraigC Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/27/18
Hey, if you fire 50 shots and three are within 2.75", that's a group, right? laugh
Posted By: 257_X_50 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/28/18
Hey, if you fire 50 shots and three are within 2.75", that's a grope, right? laugh

Fixed it for ya......
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/29/18
Hey, if you fire 50 shots and three are within 2.75", that's a group, right? laugh

No, all shots count. Only Taffin counts the closest and ignores all others out.
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/29/18
Wow, Mark in Texas.Best state ever. What books do I look for?
Comic books?

Kidding me--- right.
Posted By: Idaho1945 Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/30/18
Not really wanting to get mixed up in this 9 page marathon but I think with revolvers many of us shoot a 5 or 6 shot group & sometimes have a flyer go out a bit. That can be wind, eye strain, brass not being exactly the same length, etc. It happens, even with a proven load, doesn't mean it isn't an accurate load. Even with the lower power scopes at 100 yds or so you can have a shot slip out a bit, we aren't shooting Contender Carbines with 12X scopes on top in 223 caliber.
Here's a 6 shot group I shot last week with my Ruger 357 Maximum at 100 yds, you can see that one shot opened the group up to over 3", take away that one shot, which could have been grip tension, maybe tension on the bags, etc. Anyway, 5 shots went into about 1 1/2", that's about normal for this gun under good conditions. More scope power would help for sure.
The load was a 185 gr cast HP over a heavy dose of 4227.

[Linked Image]

Dick
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: I have to eat crow. - 04/30/18
I still count a flier. Maybe me or the load. It is there. If it is called because you moved or whatever, you can get over it but if every shot was the same, not your fault. But you should know if you caused it. That is just fine. But if everything was perfect and a shot went wild, it means to find the problem.
Posted By: Tradmark Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/03/18
Im not kidding, comic books have words. Too far over yer head bfrpooter
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/03/18
I still count a flier. Maybe me or the load. It is there. If it is called because you moved or whatever, you can get over it but if every shot was the same, not your fault. But you should know if you caused it. That is just fine. But if everything was perfect and a shot went wild, it means to find the problem.

You seem to be enjoying all this attention. My question is WHEN ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO APPOLOGIZE TO MAX. I'm getting tired of you being here, Max actually has something to contribute.
Posted By: BigSkyGuy Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/05/18

Classic!

I LOVE it!
Posted By: skeen Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/05/18

I think that would have to be believed to be seen.... wink

I'm with ya.' If I could do that at 75 yards, I'm starting a new bragging thread. grin
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/05/18
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

You seem to be enjoying all this attention. My question is WHEN ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO APPOLOGIZE TO MAX. I'm getting tired of you being here, Max actually has something to contribute.

Holy friggin' crap!
It doesn't look like bfr wants to apologize, he just wants more attention.
I really thought that JeffO was the most persistent dumbass on an outdoor forum.
Wrong!

This guy must really have a drinking problem and posts while schittfaced.
That's the only explanation I can find
Posted By: Steelhead Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/05/18
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Holy friggin' crap!
I really thought that JeffO was the most persistent dumbass on an outdoor forum.
Wrong!

How's things in MI these days, ain't seen you around much?

Yeah, BFR is the sperm that made it past the tonsils
Posted By: dave284 Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/06/18
Originally Posted by Steelhead

His aim was that good even then!
Posted By: hookeye Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/06/18
Late to the thread...........but I don't consider 2 shots to be a group.
Anybody can throw a couple out and land them close together.

BTW, Sharp Things (Not so Sharp) on the bowhunting and deer hunting forums here is the worst poster I've seen.

Posted By: Idaho1945 Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/06/18
My point about having an occasional flyer with a six gun is that it does happen quite often, doesn't mean that gun or load isn't accurate. When you shoot a gun with 6 different chambers you can have a shot go out from time to time.. Rugers aren't line bored but they still shoot very well for the money with good loads, having a shot go out of the group from time to time isn't a deal breaker for most of us, like I said it can happen.

Dick
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/07/18
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Holy friggin' crap!
Wrong!

How's things in MI these days, ain't seen you around much?

Things are busy as heck around here.
We spent lots of time and many miles looking for hunting property and a house.
Bought a new house as far South as I can get in Michigan, and a nice little parcel of hunting property 40 miles away from the new house.
Hoping to have the old house in Grayling sold soon.

As for BFRshooter, it's just sad that someone has so little life that they have to resort to behavior unseemly in an adult male. What I've seen is reminiscent of high school girls.

Posted By: Sitka deer Re: I have to eat crow. - 05/30/18

Put up or shut up.

It's claims like this average 3/4" at 200 meters that make anything and everything you say suspect.

Before anyone is foolish enough to tangle with 458Lott I will make a couple statements.... my father was an incredible handgun shooter by most metrics and brought home a ton of trophies from assorted national matches... lots have "first place" on them. I have personally watched 458 Lott shoot groups at 100 yards with very big revolvers that many rifle shooters could not duplicate. So there is a fair piece of history and experience being relied upon when saying there is some seriously messed up crap in this thread!

And I only found it because I was researching due to an utterly ridiculous post in the gunsmithing forum on stock finishing.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: I have to eat crow. - 12/09/22
Even though I am new here this is a pitiful situation. We have a person, bfrshooter, who more than likely got some problem with perception along with other problems. He finds himself in a hole and instead of stopping his digging he keeps on thinking the more I dig the better off I will be.
Instead of having the perception that he made the first mistake and take ownership of it, issue an apology, and then leave it alone and hope for a contact by the offended party he still keeps digging.
This should show everyone else he is troubled and should should be given a wide berth. Maybe he has in the past been troubled too. Who knows.
As long as he is goaded into responses he will keep on even though he made the statement he quit.
Let him labor in his digging. Evidentally he enjoys his labor of digging and seeing that light at the end of his hole getting smaller and smaller the more he digs and the deeper he gets.

LMFAO!!!!!

Glockdoofus/ dipschit maser poo very 1st post..

Like his very own fuuuuuking mental eval word for word.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrrgh.....
And bfrshooter seems an awful lot like a maser sockpuppet when briefly looking over it's post history.
In addition to what is on this page and thread.
Lotta Freudian slips and references glockdoofusmaseypoo used as that sockpuppet developed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrrgh...
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...73522/been-away-for-a-while#Post17373522

🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrrgh..
I'm going hunting....
Real world schit..
Possibly with " pics or it never happened" if something dies..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrgh....
Posted By: dla Re: I have to eat crow. - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm going hunting....
Real world schit..

Arrrrgh....
Is today the day fuecktards revive old threads? If so, carry on.
Originally Posted by dla
Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm going hunting....
Real world schit..

Arrrrgh....
Is today the day fuecktards revive old threads? If so, carry on.
Oh myyyyyy....

Fuuuuuktard.....
That hurts my feelers bad....

Jeeeeeez.....

I don't look a bit like your 2nd grade school photo.🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrrrgh.....
© 24hourcampfire