Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
I still count a flier. Maybe me or the load. It is there. If it is called because you moved or whatever, you can get over it but if every shot was the same, not your fault. But you should know if you caused it. That is just fine. But if everything was perfect and a shot went wild, it means to find the problem.

You seem to be enjoying all this attention. My question is WHEN ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO APPOLOGIZE TO MAX. I'm getting tired of you being here, Max actually has something to contribute.

Holy friggin' crap!
It doesn't look like bfr wants to apologize, he just wants more attention.
I really thought that JeffO was the most persistent dumbass on an outdoor forum.
Wrong!

This guy must really have a drinking problem and posts while schittfaced.
That's the only explanation I can find

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
I still count a flier. Maybe me or the load. It is there. If it is called because you moved or whatever, you can get over it but if every shot was the same, not your fault. But you should know if you caused it. That is just fine. But if everything was perfect and a shot went wild, it means to find the problem.

You seem to be enjoying all this attention. My question is WHEN ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO APPOLOGIZE TO MAX. I'm getting tired of you being here, Max actually has something to contribute.

Holy friggin' crap!
I really thought that JeffO was the most persistent dumbass on an outdoor forum.
Wrong!

How's things in MI these days, ain't seen you around much?

Yeah, BFR is the sperm that made it past the tonsils

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Steelhead

His aim was that good even then!

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Late to the thread...........but I don't consider 2 shots to be a group.
Anybody can throw a couple out and land them close together.

BTW, Sharp Things (Not so Sharp) on the bowhunting and deer hunting forums here is the worst poster I've seen.

Last edited by hookeye; 05/05/18.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
My point about having an occasional flyer with a six gun is that it does happen quite often, doesn't mean that gun or load isn't accurate. When you shoot a gun with 6 different chambers you can have a shot go out from time to time.. Rugers aren't line bored but they still shoot very well for the money with good loads, having a shot go out of the group from time to time isn't a deal breaker for most of us, like I said it can happen.

Dick

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Holy friggin' crap!
Wrong!

How's things in MI these days, ain't seen you around much?

Things are busy as heck around here.
We spent lots of time and many miles looking for hunting property and a house.
Bought a new house as far South as I can get in Michigan, and a nice little parcel of hunting property 40 miles away from the new house.
Hoping to have the old house in Grayling sold soon.

As for BFRshooter, it's just sad that someone has so little life that they have to resort to behavior unseemly in an adult male. What I've seen is reminiscent of high school girls.

Last edited by m_stevenson; 05/06/18.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Originally Posted by jwp475

3/4” at 200 yards is .358 MOA at 200 yards with a revolver. WOW JUST WOW if you expect anyone to believe that.

None of 2hich has anything to do with what primer is recommended with H-110/296.

Because you could never do it. Why did you think I tested for so many years. Did you read or do some work? I do not believe a single thing unless proven. Not a single person has made a bullet match mine. I buck junk. Read Taffin at 20 yards with a huge revolver in a Ransom when the gun is good to 1000 yards. But he shoots free factory loads too as does Whitworth. Never say bad or lose them. NOT ME. Not good and I will tell you right off. The worst thing is to suck and lie so you get more. Seen Marko test junk but never told the maker or posted. Ask about Freedoms and I will eat you up. But when you get free you never say bad. Send me a Freedom Baker and will see truth. To suck a butt for more is not my way.

Can you provide some math on how you have averaged 3/4" at 200 meters???

As in, how many shots in a group. How many groups did you shoot. What was your best group. What was your worst group.

To have shot one 3/4" group for three shots at 200 m seriously strains credibility. I've known some outstanding shots that have shot that well at 100 yds so figure if one does enough shooting they might be able to pull that off at 200.

To claim one can average that level of accuracy looses any and all credibility as averaging that level of accuracy would require groups of 3/8" or 1/4" to offset the larger groups.

Put up or shut up.

It's claims like this average 3/4" at 200 meters that make anything and everything you say suspect.

Before anyone is foolish enough to tangle with 458Lott I will make a couple statements.... my father was an incredible handgun shooter by most metrics and brought home a ton of trophies from assorted national matches... lots have "first place" on them. I have personally watched 458 Lott shoot groups at 100 yards with very big revolvers that many rifle shooters could not duplicate. So there is a fair piece of history and experience being relied upon when saying there is some seriously messed up crap in this thread!

And I only found it because I was researching due to an utterly ridiculous post in the gunsmithing forum on stock finishing.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
Even though I am new here this is a pitiful situation. We have a person, bfrshooter, who more than likely got some problem with perception along with other problems. He finds himself in a hole and instead of stopping his digging he keeps on thinking the more I dig the better off I will be.
Instead of having the perception that he made the first mistake and take ownership of it, issue an apology, and then leave it alone and hope for a contact by the offended party he still keeps digging.
This should show everyone else he is troubled and should should be given a wide berth. Maybe he has in the past been troubled too. Who knows.
As long as he is goaded into responses he will keep on even though he made the statement he quit.
I believe if everyone will not respond to him no matter how hard it is to do so this will eventually end.
Let him labor in his digging. Evidentally he enjoys his labor of digging and seeing that light at the end of his hole getting smaller and smaller the more he digs and the deeper he gets.

LMFAO!!!!!

Glockdoofus/ dipschit maser poo very 1st post..

Like his very own fuuuuuking mental eval word for word.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrrgh.....

Last edited by renegade50; 12/09/22.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And bfrshooter seems an awful lot like a maser sockpuppet when briefly looking over it's post history.
In addition to what is on this page and thread.
Lotta Freudian slips and references glockdoofusmaseypoo used as that sockpuppet developed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrrgh...

Last edited by renegade50; 12/09/22.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...73522/been-away-for-a-while#Post17373522

🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrrgh..

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'm going hunting....
Real world schit..
Possibly with " pics or it never happened" if something dies..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrgh....

D
dla Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm going hunting....
Real world schit..

Arrrrgh....
Is today the day fuecktards revive old threads? If so, carry on.

Last edited by dla; 12/09/22.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by dla
Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm going hunting....
Real world schit..

Arrrrgh....
Is today the day fuecktards revive old threads? If so, carry on.
Oh myyyyyy....

Fuuuuuktard.....
That hurts my feelers bad....

Jeeeeeez.....

I don't look a bit like your 2nd grade school photo.🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrrrgh.....

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 55 invisible), 1,693 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,109
Posts18,522,728
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.