Home
If I had to whittle my Glocks down to only five, they'd be the Glock 43, the Glock 26 (gen 5), the Glock 19 (Gen 5), the Glock 30 (Gen 4), and the Glock 20 (Gen 4). I think I would cover a lot of territory with those.

What if you were only allowed five Glocks? grin
Only have 1, no desire for more so I guess just 5 copies of my G19.
G17, G23, G43X, G26, G21SF.
If I had to have 5 glocks I'd need to find five people to pay me to store their pistols for them.
FIVE?? I need a double shot of Pepto-Bismol just to own one.

wink
I've limited myself to zero Glocks
My favorites and in this order - G36 / G33 / G26 / G20 / G27

Would trade them in for O N E Sig Sauer.
21, 20,35,27,17&44 here. Oops that’s 6.
Originally Posted by viking

You cheated.
20, 19 and 43 would cover it for me.
I've had no problem limiting myself to zero Glocks.
Lol @ Glock hate at this point in the game haha
Whatever 5 are the most expensive, so I could sell them and buy 1911s. Never could warm up to the glocks, good guns, but too sharp a grip angle and I like having a visible hammer. To each their own.

Old70.
The one I have now, a Gen4 M-21, 13 rounds with one in the pipe and two spare mags in a rear pocket, can also load it like a 45 Super if need be, that would handle anything anywhere I'd need from a fighting type pistol.

185gr Barnes
200gr Lehighs
230gr Gold Dots
230gr FMJ-FP's all run more than well. smile
Had two,,,Now own none.

Two 19's , two 43's , they just fit sometime , and a 17.
Can’t cut any, have none.
2 19's, 2 17's and a 44.

I sold my 43 cause I can conceal a 19 almost just as easy.
One carry gun and one trainer for the 19 and 17.

The 44 cause it's so fun to shoot, mine hit 1100 rounds today before it's first jam with Federal 36 grain bulk pack ammo. That's 1100 rounds with no cleaning. So it's gotta make the list.
If I had to limit myself to 5 Glucks, #1 would be my Sig 229 SAO, #2,3,4 would be my S&W M&P's & #5 would be my 19x.

MM
Originally Posted by UPhiker
20, 19 and 43 would cover it for me.

Nice trio.
Originally Posted by TWR
2 19's, 2 17's and a 44.

I sold my 43 cause I can conceal a 19 almost just as easy.
One carry gun and one trainer for the 19 and 17.

The 44 cause it's so fun to shoot, mine hit 1100 rounds today before it's first jam with Federal 36 grain bulk pack ammo. That's 1100 rounds with no cleaning. So it's gotta make the list.

You got a good one.
I don't have any, but if I had to have 5 it would be the 17, 19, 20, 26 & 43.
I have already limited myself to 5 Glocks: a G-44 .22 LR, and a G-43X, a G-19, a G-17 and a G-34, all 9mm's. It is a perfect list for me.
19, 17, 32, 20, & 40
19, 21, 41, 40. Because I only have 4.
I've limited myself to three, all of them are 27's.

My bad, I forgot one: G31. 357 Sig.. so 7.
Its easy when you don't own one, never have, and likely never will. wink
Originally Posted by moosemike

Yeah me too. They dont do anything any better than my other pistols.
Limit myself to one, a G20 10mm.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If I had to whittle my Glocks down to only five, they'd be the Glock 43, the Glock 26 (gen 5), the Glock 19 (Gen 5), the Glock 30 (Gen 4), and the Glock 20 (Gen 4). I think I would cover a lot of territory with those.

What if you were only allowed five Glocks? grin
I'd save a ton - since I have zero... laugh
A 42 and a 26 would be all I need, then, maybe, a 30.
Someday I want to add the 23 frame size to the collection.
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

I like it. I could live with that, too. Covers a lot of ground. The 30 could be left loaded in the house with a tac light attached, and you can choose the 43 or 26 for daily carry, depending on how perfectly you need not to print, and the 26 allows for use of all double stack 9mm mags, up to 33 rounders.

You don't have a 19?? What's wrong with you?
2) 23's

And, 9mm conversion barrels for the top 4. Maybe even a 357 Sig barrel for 1 just in case a mess of that ammo might show up during a shortage or something.

I like it. I could live with that, too. Covers a lot of ground. The 30 could be left loaded in the house with a tac light attached, and you can choose the 43 or 26 for daily carry, depending on how perfectly you need not to print, and the 26 allows for use of all double stack 9mm mags, up to 33 rounders.

Note that I said, "42" and not "43". The 43s are gone since I got the Sig P365 and P365 XL.

You don't have a 19?? What's wrong with you?

I have lived a sheltered life 😂

Note that I said, "42" and not "43". The 43s are gone since I got the Sig P365 and P365 XL.

Yeah, I missed that. The 42 is a good choice for the same purpose as the 43, though.
I've got a 19 and a 44, A nice pair for ... ME!

Have owned a 27, two 42's and a 43.

The 43 went down the road when I was gifted a Sig P 365.

Wouldn't mind a 10MM someday, but that's about it for Glocks for me.

Virgil B.
All those "NUMBERS" - - - I didn't know Glock owners could count.

Yeah, I missed that. The 42 is a good choice for the same purpose as the 43, though.

We do agree on that!
Before I can limit myself to 5 glocks I'd have to buy the first 1. I don't see that happening when there are revolvers and 1911s to be had.

Tom
Would be kind of a small decoy spread with only 5 anchors.
Four more G21SF RTF2's.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
The Real Hawkeye: By coincidence I actually DO own 5 (five) Glock pistols right now.
All in 9m/m and 40 S&W - but I am intent on adding the Glock 44 in 22 L.R. fairly soon.
Long live Glock.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
g18,g17,g19,g20sf and a g43. all gen 3 where available.
Big Ed
I've never shot a Glock much less own one.
Glocks aren’t for old codgers, theirs fingers have to much arthritis 😂
What's a Glock?
Limit myself to five Glocks? I'd probably float away in the current, they don't weigh enough to be good anchors, even in quantities of five.
Light weight, that is one of the benefits of Glocks. If you’ve ever worn a duty belt for years.
Light weight, that is one of the benefits of Glocks. If you’ve ever worn a duty belt for years.

It's not the weight of them I don't like, it's the grip angle, the staplegun-grade triggers, and the rather poor accuracy of them compared to other makes and models. I don't deny their reliability, but there are plenty of very reliable pistols available now.
I don't think I could limit myself to only five Glocks.
I would need more than five to trade for a decent Sig.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by moosemike

Yeah me too. They dont do anything any better than my other pistols.

0 is a good number for me also. Don't really see a point. But I just explained to my wife how much I saved not having any. laugh laugh laugh
Reckon I'd sell my 5 options to those who crave more than their 5.

What'll you bid TRH?
Glock hate is strong.

I use to hate the grip angle till I realized if you're paying attention to the front sight it don't matter. And if you ever compared a S&W revolver, you'd see a lot of similarity in the grip angle.

Plastic was for toys till I rusted a good stainless Sig and several other carry guns that actually got carried. Haven't seen a Glock rust yet. I have seen an M&P rust.

I shot a 1.5" group at 15 yards with a buddy's gen 3 G19 the other day as we were discussing the new Marksman barrels that were supposed to be more accurate in the gen 5's. That's about as good as I can shoot offhand with my 1911 too.

Triggers are something you can get used to and overcome, out of the half dozen or so Glocks I've shot in the last few months, they all were roughly the same.

But they aren't for everyone and that's okay.
I'm neither a hater nor a fanboy of Glocks...they are what they are....I have a 20 that was a good "bang around on the farm" gun, and a 21 (I think) because my brother gave it to me. I may get a 19 or similar to shoot in the GSSF matches. Other than that, why would I even want any more, I mean, they're not S&W revolvers.

"Plastic was for toys till I rusted a good stainless Sig and several other carry guns that actually got carried."

You turned in your carry credentials, right?

Thanks for your honesty in admitting being negligent and not properly maintaining your firearms.
Originally Posted by TWR
Glock hate is strong.

I own the same number of xylophones as glocks. Do I hate xylophones too?
If somebody is handing out 5 free Glocks, I'll take 3 Gen 4 19s and 2 43s.
It's not hate to state a preference.
Originally Posted by old70
Whatever 5 are the most expensive, so I could sell them and buy 1911s. Never could warm up to the glocks, good guns, but too sharp a grip angle and I like having a visible hammer. To each their own.

Old70.

+1
I'll just keep the 5 that I have......

Three P220s, a Magnum Research and a Colt/OlyArms Frankengun.....
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

"Plastic was for toys till I rusted a good stainless Sig and several other carry guns that actually got carried."

You turned in your carry credentials, right?

Thanks for your honesty in admitting being negligent and not properly maintaining your firearms.

Still got my card, switched from leather holsters to kydex that doesn't hold sweat and I carry guns that I don't have to wipe down with oil every night.
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by TWR
Glock hate is strong.

Do you troll xylophone threads as well?
Originally Posted by teal

It's a which Glock thread. Any other preference wasn't asked for was it?
It's all good though, I have more M&P's and S&W revolvers than I do Glock's. Heck, I even have a 1911.

It is pretty funny!
Originally Posted by TWR
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by TWR
Glock hate is strong.

Do you troll xylophone threads as well?

No, xylo-tards are nowhere near as easy to trigger.
You ought to try 1911 guys 😁
Don't have a Glock. Never had a Glock. No future Glock ownership plans. That may change - never say never. A few on the want list, but nary one a Glock.
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Don't have a Glock. Never had a Glock. No future Glock ownership plans. That may change - never say never. A few on the want list, but nary one a Glock.

They aren't my favorite for sure, I'm a Ruger BH, 1911, S&W type of guy. But when I wake up in the middle of the night to the dogs barking, it's the first thing in my hand.
I've never held a Glock that felt comfortable at all*, nor one that felt like it would last.

I know that the numbers say they are durable, but they don't feel right!

And "having to learn to accept the grip angle and trigger" means "learning to like crap".

Weight means recoil absorption, which means controllability and shootability.

* My hands are not "average" - I have large palms and rather stubby fingers... which means that grip size/shape and trigger location are VERY important to whether I would ever buy a weapon... and Glocks do NOT fit my hands.

I have turned down very nice Smiths & Rugers as well, when the trigger was too far forward for my finger to sit properly.
Boomers gunna hate.
Kahr pm9. (better than a 43)
CZ P10C. (better than a 19)
CZ P09. (better range toy than a 17)
Originally Posted by teal

Perfectly stated... And spot on...
It seems Glock fans are in the mindset that "you're either one of us, or you're not!" And if you aren't one of them they write you off as a hater. After that anything you may have to say has no validity .
No , 1911 fans are that way

Keep the change... smile
Originally Posted by Henryseale

It is inevitable. Resistance is futile. You will be absorbed into the Glock Collective.

Originally Posted by Blackbat242
I've never held a Glock that felt comfortable at all*, nor one that felt like it would last.

I know that the numbers say they are durable, but they don't feel right!

And "having to learn to accept the grip angle and trigger" means "learning to like crap".

Weight means recoil absorption, which means controllability and shootability.

* My hands are not "average" - I have large palms and rather stubby fingers... which means that grip size/shape and trigger location are VERY important to whether I would ever buy a weapon... and Glocks do NOT fit my hands.

I have turned down very nice Smiths & Rugers as well, when the trigger was too far forward for my finger to sit properly.

Eventually, nothing will feel more natural in your hand.
Glock 19 and a Glock 35 MOS. It all goes down hill from there.
Originally Posted by MOGC
It seems Glock fans are in the mindset that "you're either one of us, or you're not!" And if you aren't one of them they write you off as a hater. After that anything you may have to say has no validity .

Funny, I see it the other way around and like I said, I have more S&W revolvers and M&P's than I do Glocks.
Love my S&W and Colt revolvers and various 1911s. Glocks are what I choose in anticipation of the SHTF, though.
My next Glock will be my first one. Really don’t see that happening. Hasbeen
Love my S&W and Colt revolvers and various 1911s. Glocks are what I choose in anticipation of the SHTF, though.

LOL, that's why I have only one, that Gen4 21 does it all for me, cant think of another model that would beat it in anything, some a little smaller, some may hold a few more rounds, BUT, in a BTTW fight it's not lacking anything that I can think of.
I'm with Old70 whichever 5 are the most expensive, which is probably the G18. I'd sell them and buy pistols I liked.

If I had to keep them I'd probably get the 10mm variant whatever that model number is.

I'd rather have a couple of Langdon tuned Beretta 92's or a couple of P09/P07 with CGW parts on them personally.
43X EDC.
19X in my truck.
30 in my pack.

Yep. Gluck was the 1st of the new type pistols to really make a mark & they had the market cornered for a reliable & reasonably priced, highly dependable pistol for the masses.

It took the others some time & maybe even a couple of iterations of refinement, to catch up...............but now they have & what Glock is & what they built their reputation on, can easily be had elsewhere in configurations that many people like better than Gluck's.

I don't dislike Glucks in the least & have 6 of them, but as other comparable stuff has come to be available, I like some of it better than I like the Glucks, namely the S&W M&P 2.0's & some models from Sig.

It's really that simple for me. If a Gluck was all that there was, I'd use it & be satisfied, but that's not the case anymore.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Yep. Gluck was the 1st of the new type pistols to really make a mark & they had the market cornered for a reliable & reasonably priced, highly dependable pistol for the masses.

It took the others some time & maybe even a couple of iterations of refinement, to catch up...............but now they have & what Glock is & what they built their reputation on, can easily be had elsewhere in configurations that many people like better than Gluck's.

I don't dislike Glucks in the least & have 6 of them, but as other comparable stuff has come to be available, I like some of it better than I like the Glucks, namely the S&W M&P 2.0's & some models from Sig.

It's really that simple for me. If a Gluck was all that there was, I'd use it & be satisfied, but that's not the case anymore.

MM

Try detail stripping a Canik. I hope you like dealing with roll pins.

Why not a shotgun or a rifle if you are in anticipation mode?
TRH, can't believe Glockdoofus ain't stopped by to fuqk up your thread.
I would get 3 43x's and 2 42's
I had a bunch of Glocks over the years.

Sold the last one of the bunch a few months ago & good riddance.

Mike
Just bought my 1st Glock yesterday a md42 seems like a nice little gun. carried a Glock 22 for 10 years, not Pretty but worked well!
Originally Posted by jwp475

Why not a shotgun or a rifle if you are in anticipation mode?

Too big to conceal.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Try detail stripping a Canik. I hope you like dealing with role pins.

Misdirection at it's best.....................since I don't recall mentioning Canik.

But, yes, your implication that the Gluck is easy to strip is correct. But that's not a factor that would make a pistol choice for me either way.

But also along those lines, Gluck has more aftermarket parts of all varieties available than all else other than a 1911 & that is a plus, but again, not a final determinant as good pistols don't need a lot of changing done to them.

YMMV

MM
No , 1911 fans are that way

A Glock is a tool. A 1911 is a work of art.
I will agree with that
MontanaMan, I agree believe it or not. The 2.0 Compact is as good a pistol as I've ever shot with a little help from Apex. I've shot some of the Sig guns and they (365, 320, x5) are impressive too. The VP9 is another great option. It's a good time be a pistol shooter.
What is it with all those who reach for the word "hate" any time someone disagrees with their preference? It is such a puerile response to a simple difference in tastes. I'm a baby boomer and I don't hate any handgun, rifle or shotgun.....or anyone. I have my preferences, same as anyone else and Glock isn't among them any more than a rifle on an AR platform is but I certainly don't "hate" them and I doubt anyone else who doesn't prefer a Glock or have any desire to own one actually hates them. Rufus addresses the same thing, actually, about xylophones and he's accused of being a troll? I doubt most of you guys who like to accuse someone of "hate" wouldn't want anything to do with my preference in firearms, if you could figure them out, do you hate my preference of double rifles and drillings? Good grief children, grow up!
Ya I hate doubles and drillings.

Good grief, a man asks which 5 Glock's would you pick and folks post none or I don't own any and never will, talk about how they can't shoot them and how inaccurate they are. If someone doesn't like them or prefers something else like say a 1911, then go pose the same question about 1911's and quit hating on a Glock. I'll chime in and tell you what a POS the 1911 is and you can call me a 1911 hater. Fair enough?

And I use the word hate loosely, not meant to put fear in the children's little hearts.
I don't hate Glocks at all - It's the GLOCKO's that bug me.
.That's certainly your prerogative and I'm grateful. It leaves more for those who do like and enjoy them. All I said about Glocks is they aren't my preference. As far as I'm concerned they've proven themselves. Hate is a powerful word and I resent it when someone lies about an entire generation by calling them "haters". It occurs all too often.
I wonder all the cool pistols I could buy if I had 5 glocks worth of money to burn?
Originally Posted by sharps4590
What is it with all those who reach for the word "hate" any time someone disagrees with their preference? I'm a baby boomer and I don't hate any handgun, rifle or shotgun.....or anyone.

>> HEAR ! HEAR !

I have my preferences, same as anyone else and Glock isn't among them any more than a rifle on an AR platform is but I certainly don't "hate" them and I doubt anyone else who doesn't prefer a Glock or have any desire to own one actually hates them.

>> HEAR ! HEAR !

Good grief children, grow up!

Absolutely !

Even tho I don't own a Glock -----> I don't hate them or even dislike them.
Being a BOOMER - I like SW -- SS, simply.

I DO have 5 handguns total. 3 are 22s

In past years I've had 357 S (plural) & 44 S (plural). I always wanted a S W 69somethingor other and settled on the
6906, d s 16 all up, hammerless, DAO (unless you are nimble, I can single action cock it)

This year I added another semi, DAO and WITHOUT intent it is a S W .

Go ahead, hate me. I won't lose a minute of sleep over it.

Jerry
"Can't we all just get along?"

~ Gaston Glock
P Weed, I sure hope so but

some won't let us.

Jerry
Originally Posted by dla
I wonder all the cool pistols I could buy if I had 5 glocks worth of money to burn?

A custom Glock?

Nothing wrong with plastic handguns...beginners, women and men with small hands fit them well.
Well, I will admit to lusting after a ZevTech G17 or 34 a time or two............................. blush

MM
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I don't hate Glocks at all - It's the GLOCKO's that bug me.

I hate O's. Any of them.

My self worth isn't tied to possessions.

1 G19 here. 24 years old.
1 1911, only had it a few.

Like them both, for different purposes.
Actually like the 1911, it just a great machine.

But, twice the onboard ammo,
At about 60% of the weight?

A 21 (as a Super), a 29, 40, and 41 all intrigue.

A 35 with a 357 barrel and a dot would be an awesome
choice for a woods gun.

Oh crap, drop the 21, I got to 6.
Originally Posted by jwall
Originally Posted by sharps4590
What is it with all those who reach for the word "hate" any time someone disagrees with their preference? I'm a baby boomer and I don't hate any handgun, rifle or shotgun.....or anyone.

>> HEAR ! HEAR !

I have my preferences, same as anyone else and Glock isn't among them any more than a rifle on an AR platform is but I certainly don't "hate" them and I doubt anyone else who doesn't prefer a Glock or have any desire to own one actually hates them.

>> HEAR ! HEAR !

Good grief children, grow up!

Absolutely !

In past years I've had 357 S (plural) & 44 S (plural). I always wanted a S W 69somethingor other and settled on the
6906, d s 16 all up, hammerless, DAO (unless you are nimble, I can single action cock it)

Jerry

No hate here. I've got a 5906... and 4 Glocks. smile

I'll love ya to death. smile
Was never a Glock "hater" just didn't have a need... But when a lot of my students bought them I did just for teaching purposes...

I do like the 19 and 40 but have no real use for the rest...

19 has nice balance and soft recoil... The 40 is just a beast with not much recoil especially when using it with a .357 SIG barrel...

Bob
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Thanks. What does it matter to ANYONE what Gun or Cartridge someone ELSE likes or uses ? ?

We OUGHT to be encourage others to ownership & USAGE, not condemning and criticizing.

Thanks. What does it matter to ANYONE what Gun or Cartridge someone ELSE likes or uses ? ?

We OUGHT to be encourage others to ownership & USAGE, not condemning and criticizing.

I agree, jwall. Encouraging more Second Amendment supporters is never a bad thing.

It doesn't matter what anyone else uses or likes and yes we ought to encourage gun ownership and usage.

But here we have a question about which Glock's not which guns and several respond by saying none, their junk, they don't shoot well, and when I point out that no one asked what anyone thought of them, I'm the bad guy? Fine I couldn't care less but some of y'all need to do some soul searching.
I've never owned a Glock and likely never will. Nothing against them - I've heard nothing but good from those that use them. Buddy just bought a Glock 10mm and I've put some rounds through it - not a thing wrong with it. I've always liked 1911's but have been hearing lately from youger guys they are outdated and unreliable (I have 2 and will be keeping them). The ones I currently tend to shoot the most are a Sig P320 (high bore axis and all that) and CZ P01. The CZ is easily the best shooting for me...
Originally Posted by jwp475
I've limited myself to zero Glocks

I agree 100%, Don't hate them, just don't like them, just like I don't hate people that drive dodges. Everybody has got a like and neither of those are my likes.

Nothing wrong with plastic handguns...beginners, women and men with small hands fit them well.

The reason I bought my Wife a P365 Sig, she's surprised me on how well she handles it for a relative novice, gives me a measure of peace when I'm not around.

, d s 16 all up, hammerless, DAO (unless you are nimble, I can single action cock it.

I can't help liking S S & Rubber grips.

You can "blame" or CREDIT Skeeter Skelton for that. I still have a Shooting Times special, "Skeeter Skelton On Handguns"
In it he said, "You can't beat S S and Rubber". I was learning and narrowing my field of view per handguns.

EDIT -> [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I like em and that is all, simply.

Jerry
Glock 17, 23, 21, 40, and 30
Hmmm.....lets see,,,,,G43, G19 Gen 5, G27 Gen 4, G30SF, and G20.

Ron
Never owned a Glock, and don't plan too. Guess I will be OK with what I have.
Originally Posted by smithrjd
Never owned a Glock, and don't plan too. Guess I will be OK with what I have.

I actually have. I had a G 22 in .40 SW. I think it was a Gen 2. I remember not being happy with the results I was getting at 25 yards. Especially when compared to what i could do at that range with my friends Springfield XD 45 auto.
My 43 is sufficient. Now, if they made revolvers....
I'd take the double stack 9s in all sizes and a backup 19.

Stashing loaded 17 mags all over is a great system, plus sharing holsters is great. I still think the whole single stack thing is marketing nonsense. If you're an adult male, concealing even a 17 in a t shirt is no big deal.

If you need more than a 9mm, use a damn rifle.
If you're a prepper worried about ammo shortages, pickup a cop trade 40 or two- they run 100% with lone wolf conversion 9mm barrels.
29,20,40mos
19 mos 34 mos

Right now I only have a 29 and a 40 and I’m fine with that. I’d be fine if they were my only 2 handguns.
42, 43X, 17 and 20

If I round up to five it would be a 21.
Not sure about needing 5, but having at least one has the advantage of when a buddy needs to borrow a gun you wouldn't have to loan out one of your good ones.
Oooh, that’s cold !!

Jerry
5 Glocks? Wow! Im not that big a fan to own 5 but i do own 2, a model 20 for a beater 4 wheeler riding and hiking pistol and a 43X that i throw in my hunting pack, I dont have any plans for any additional Glock pistols.....Hb
It's been raining for a damn week here now, have to say over the last two days farm chores, my 21 in a plastic Blackhawk Serpa holster continues to take it all in stride, rain, hay, and the dirt and dust that comes with moving a 1000 pound bale with a tractor loader, mud, crud, it takes it all, it's nice to have at least one good 4x4 with lockers and a winch pistol for dirty duty work, I just wipe the thing down with a semi oily rag I keep on a safe top, it's sitting right here as I type this ready to go.
17,20,23,19,26, Think thatd cover anything id need to do.
Originally Posted by gunner500
It's been raining for a damn week here now, have to say over the last two days farm chores, my 21 in a plastic Blackhawk Serpa holster continues to take it all in stride, rain, hay, and the dirt and dust that comes with moving a 1000 pound bale with a tractor loader, mud, crud, it takes it all, it's nice to have at least one good 4x4 with lockers and a winch pistol for dirty duty work, I just wipe the thing down with a semi oily rag I keep on a safe top, it's sitting right here as I type this ready to go.

That's what made me pick my 19 over my revolvers for fishing or
dirty use. You can hose them off, blow them out, a bit of slippery
stuff (or not) and they are happy.

Glocks are sorta like The Amish pistol.
They work. They work really darn well.
I have never seen a "nice" one, attempts to make one nice
are putting lipstick on a pig. And never work.
Originally Posted by Nate40
17,20,23,19,26, Think thatd cover anything id need to do.

I like it.
Glock 17, 36, 40, 43, and 45
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

That's what made me pick my 19 over my revolvers for fishing or
dirty use. You can hose them off, blow them out, a bit of slippery
stuff (or not) and they are happy.

Glocks are sorta like The Amish pistol.
They work. They work really darn well.
I have never seen a "nice" one, attempts to make one nice
are putting lipstick on a pig. And never work.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Yessir!
G17, 19, 20, 20, and 20.

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
G17, 19, 20, 20, and 20.

😎

You forgot the 20.
Despite their dated design, and the same weird trigger they have had since the beginning, the G19 and G17 and other full size glocks do enough of what they need to do, and do it very reliably that one has a hard time saying they suck. Off the couch so to speak I could care less if I get a glock wet, dirty, if its uncleaned for years, its going to work. On the couch so to speak I guess the 1911's are nicer to look at and show your friends.
G17, 19, 20, 20, and 20.

😎

LOL. Three 20s, eh?
My Gen4 M21 drew duty again today, something mighty comforting about 14 rounds of hand loaded 200gr Lehigh Penetrators at 1050 fps for around the house and farm carry, that said, I do slip a mag of hand loaded 230 Gold Dots in it when going to town, Lehighs are in a rear pocket then.

The reason I bought my Wife a P365 Sig, she's surprised me on how well she handles it for a relative novice, gives me a measure of peace when I'm not around.

Glad to hear the Sig 365 is working out for her, gunner. Can't see why it wouldn't. That little gun is damn accurate, easy to operate and take down to clean and lubricate.
G17, 19, 20, 20, and 20.

😎

Wut 'bout them 20's?

LMAO. smile

Glad to hear the Sig 365 is working out for her, gunner. Can't see why it wouldn't. That little gun is damn accurate, easy to operate and take down to clean and lubricate.

You bet LD, I'm about ready to steal the spare I bought for her last week ; ] I carried two pistols on me many times in another place and time, a P365 would make that even easier.
G17, 19, 20, 20, and 20.

😎

Wut 'bout them 20's?

LMAO. smile

They're pretty good. I had mine out today busting gallon water jugs at 100 yards with it. 200 gr. XTP's @ 1250 fps blow hell outta those jugs at 100 yards. Fun stuff!
G17, 19, 20, 20, and 20.

😎

Wut 'bout them 20's?

LMAO. smile

They're pretty good. I had mine out today busting gallon water jugs at 100 yards with it. 200 gr. XTP's @ 1250 fps blow hell outta those jugs at 100 yards. Fun stuff!

That had to have been a lot of fun. grin
© 24hourcampfire