Home
Posted By: limabean Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/08/23
What would the value of one of these be in very good condition. Stock is beautiful and metal looks great. I could probably get it for 700.00
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/08/23
RPM is suspect and COAL assuredly trite,an EASY pass from any/all angles. Hint................
Posted By: limabean Re: Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/08/23
I’m assuming you’re trying to say these rifles have a slow twist and a short magazine box.
Posted By: leemar28 Re: Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/08/23
I'd try to get it for less, but if it was in excellent condition, and the seller wouldn't back up a bit. I'd still get it. I've got a Whitworth in 375 H&H. Excellent rifle , and has taken it's share of Cape Buffalo, and lesser game. Plenty of room in the magazine box for the shorter 300 win mag case.
You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Mouser 375 H&H's are especially compromised,due the metal peeled away to make room for same. Hopefully,your's was peeled to the stern,rather than the bow. I know you don'tknow and that adds even more fhuqking HILARITY. Hint.

What is the COAL of said Goat Fhuqk? Particulars matter more than a "smidge". Thus the EASY pass. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Posted By: goalie Re: Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/08/23
Originally Posted by leemar28
I'd try to get it for less, but if it was in excellent condition, and the seller wouldn't back up a bit. I'd still get it. I've got a Whitworth in 375 H&H. Excellent rifle , and has taken it's share of Cape Buffalo, and lesser game. Plenty of room in the magazine box for the shorter 300 win mag case.

So, you've killed multiple Cape buffalo with it? Because according to the resident expert, that's impossible. Maybe he'll post his Cape buffalo pics with rifle particulars......

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Manic WELL founded Insecurities,copious Hurt Feeler Reports and an inability to refrain from extolling that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",albeit with a stolen avatar. Hint.

Now there might be a place in your Delusional Fantasy Factory,where whittling upon a standard length Yugoslavian rendered Mouser and converting same to 375 H&H is a "good" idea,but nowhere else on Earth. Save the fact,you've never even heard of one,until today. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pass the S/S 700,whether in full length H&H or shortened,ala Triple Winny. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you Pretend and Whine aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
Posted By: leemar28 Re: Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/08/23
The C.O.A.L of my 375 is 1.3" more than little twiggs IQ
Posted By: ingwe Re: Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/08/23
Originally Posted by limabean
What would the value of one of these be in very good condition. Stock is beautiful and metal looks great. I could probably get it for 700.00

Jump on it with both feet...
Posted By: KenMi Re: Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/08/23
I’m assuming you’re trying to say these rifles have a slow twist and a short magazine box.

Precisely. They remind him too much of himself, so nothing but disdain.

You need a 4" OAL and a .789 BC to compete in the virtual shooting competition, where you don't do schitt except flaunt your wares and baffle them with BS and numbers.
Originally Posted by KenMi

Precisely. They remind him too much of himself, so nothing but disdain.

You need a 4" OAL and a .789 BC to compete in the virtual shooting competition, where you don't do schitt except flaunt your wares and baffle them with BS and numbers.
Stick is slow twist and short on OAL? Gimme a break
Ladies,

Pardon my simply being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/09/23
Originally Posted by ingwe

Jump on it with both feet...
^^^This^^^^
Posted By: greydog Re: Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/09/23
You don't say what 300 Mag, so I'll assume a Winchester. If this is the case, Stick is right about the short magazine. Other cartridges are a better fit. Otherwise, it's an more nicely finished Interarms Mauser. In this day and age, when it takes 125.00 to fill up my pickup, 700 isn't a bad price for any decent hunting rifle. The twist is probably 10 inch which is all you are likely to need for anything which will fit in the mag. GD
Posted By: limabean Re: Whitworth 300 win mag - 06/09/23
After looking at the rifle again the only whitworth marking I found was on top of the barrel. The receiver had no name on it. I think I’m gonna pass because it may be a frankenstein rifle. It might be the best shooting rifle I ever had but it’s in a pawnshop for some reason. Thanks for all the input.

Chris
© 24hourcampfire