Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
What would the value of one of these be in very good condition. Stock is beautiful and metal looks great. I could probably get it for 700.00

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
RPM is suspect and COAL assuredly trite,an EASY pass from any/all angles. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
I’m assuming you’re trying to say these rifles have a slow twist and a short magazine box.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
I'd try to get it for less, but if it was in excellent condition, and the seller wouldn't back up a bit. I'd still get it. I've got a Whitworth in 375 H&H. Excellent rifle , and has taken it's share of Cape Buffalo, and lesser game. Plenty of room in the magazine box for the shorter 300 win mag case.

Hang on tight !
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Mouser 375 H&H's are especially compromised,due the metal peeled away to make room for same. Hopefully,your's was peeled to the stern,rather than the bow. I know you don'tknow and that adds even more fhuqking HILARITY. Hint.

What is the COAL of said Goat Fhuqk? Particulars matter more than a "smidge". Thus the EASY pass. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by leemar28
I'd try to get it for less, but if it was in excellent condition, and the seller wouldn't back up a bit. I'd still get it. I've got a Whitworth in 375 H&H. Excellent rifle , and has taken it's share of Cape Buffalo, and lesser game. Plenty of room in the magazine box for the shorter 300 win mag case.

So, you've killed multiple Cape buffalo with it? Because according to the resident expert, that's impossible. Maybe he'll post his Cape buffalo pics with rifle particulars......

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Manic WELL founded Insecurities,copious Hurt Feeler Reports and an inability to refrain from extolling that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",albeit with a stolen avatar. Hint.

Now there might be a place in your Delusional Fantasy Factory,where whittling upon a standard length Yugoslavian rendered Mouser and converting same to 375 H&H is a "good" idea,but nowhere else on Earth. Save the fact,you've never even heard of one,until today. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pass the S/S 700,whether in full length H&H or shortened,ala Triple Winny. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you Pretend and Whine aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
The C.O.A.L of my 375 is 1.3" more than little twiggs IQ

Hang on tight !
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by limabean
What would the value of one of these be in very good condition. Stock is beautiful and metal looks great. I could probably get it for 700.00

Jump on it with both feet...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I’m assuming you’re trying to say these rifles have a slow twist and a short magazine box.

Precisely. They remind him too much of himself, so nothing but disdain.

You need a 4" OAL and a .789 BC to compete in the virtual shooting competition, where you don't do schitt except flaunt your wares and baffle them with BS and numbers.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by KenMi

Precisely. They remind him too much of himself, so nothing but disdain.

You need a 4" OAL and a .789 BC to compete in the virtual shooting competition, where you don't do schitt except flaunt your wares and baffle them with BS and numbers.
Stick is slow twist and short on OAL? Gimme a break

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Pardon my simply being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by ingwe

Jump on it with both feet...
^^^This^^^^

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
You don't say what 300 Mag, so I'll assume a Winchester. If this is the case, Stick is right about the short magazine. Other cartridges are a better fit. Otherwise, it's an more nicely finished Interarms Mauser. In this day and age, when it takes 125.00 to fill up my pickup, 700 isn't a bad price for any decent hunting rifle. The twist is probably 10 inch which is all you are likely to need for anything which will fit in the mag. GD

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
After looking at the rifle again the only whitworth marking I found was on top of the barrel. The receiver had no name on it. I think I’m gonna pass because it may be a frankenstein rifle. It might be the best shooting rifle I ever had but it’s in a pawnshop for some reason. Thanks for all the input.

Chris

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

417 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 163bc, 1lesfox, 38 invisible), 2,038 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,121
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.