Home
I'm feeling kinda silly for want another rifle in the same cartridge I already own.

So want to know do you guys own more than one rifle of the same cartridge/caliber. For example, you own three or four 30-06's.

Thanks for the feedback!

Leo
You know we do....They don't call us rifle loonies for nothing........
Yes, it's a sickness and I am afflicted. Who dosent need another rifle?
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
You know we do....They don't call us rifle loonies for nothing........

Hey! I resemble that remark! blush

Actually, I have multiples of nearly every rifle I own... Including:

.22 Hornet
.222 Rem
.223 Rem
.222 Mag
.22/250
.243 Win.
.25/06
6.5x55 (6)

Oh SCREW IT! I don't even want to know where this is leading... blush
I have two 300WSM's.

Have one 270 and would like to get another one in a lighter version.
Of course!

My logic is, it reduces the cost of reloading components (and dies).

How can you not have a singleshot, lever, bolt, and autoloader in 308 Win? *the horror*
Originally Posted by Mako25
How can you not have a singleshot, lever, bolt, and autoloader in 308 Win? *the horror*
Gosh I don't know but I seem to get by. Haven't even used the one bolt action .308 I do own in the past 10 years. Frankly it just bores the hell outta me.
leomort,

Yes, I do. If it's an appealing rifle and a good chambering, they are sometimes too tempting to resist.
when you start sorting safes by caliber...you have an issue.
Yup
Nothing wrong with more than one rifle in the same caliber.
Originally Posted by ringworm
when you start sorting safes by caliber...you have an issue.

I definitely have more rifles than I should based on usage of them, but I'm nowhere near that level, LOL. I am re-evaluating what the mix in my portfolio should be.
You bet I own more than one rifle of the same caliber.
Duh.....
In my experience it's really hard to own only one .22 Long Rifle.

I try to keep it fairly sane these days but right now do have multiple rifles in seven centerfire chamberings. At one point I owned six .30-06's, but now am down to three.

Of course, sometimes we do eventually end up with the ONE perfect rifle for a certain round, but that's pretty rare!
I probably should but don't atm. My rifle collection is pretty lean these days........22LR Brno Model 2, 30-06 Tikka T3 & 338WM Mauser M03 blush . Another 30-06 is always a safe bet grin
I only own multiples of cartridges I really like, 22LR, 223, 250AI, 30/30 and 300 Savage. I did have a bushel of 30/06's but ain't hunted one in so long I [bleep] canned all but one.

If'n I could live my life over I'd have a light and heavy 223AI and a light and heavy 308 and call it a day. Not counting 22LR

Got 2 each of the following:

22-250
7Mag

Only 1 25-06 and it's a bull barrel target rifle. Thinking I "need" a lightweight 25-06. crazy
My favorites I have two or three of each caliber, 22's .222's, .223's, Swifts,30-30's,30-06's and .300's..The rest a single one is ok, but I also need spares in the .25-06 and .22-250's..
I dunno.
The more you study in the realms of reloading issues, load development, and investment in many hundreds of dollars in measuring devices, you begin to think that no two rifles are chambered for the same cartridge.
Don't get all worked up over it..... the silly feeling goes away after a couple of duplicates. You will know you have the sickness after you actually don't know how many of each caliber you have.

I am very sick grin
yep, .30-06 x 5, and 5.56 x 2. .22 LR x a bunch.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I only own multiples of cartridges I really like, 22LR, 223, 250AI, 30/30 and 300 Savage. I did have a bushel of 30/06's but ain't hunted one in so long I [bleep] canned all but one.

If'n I could live my life over I'd have a light and heavy 223AI and a light and heavy 308 and call it a day. Not counting 22LR

I think I'm coming to that point, SH. I've got a heavy (5R) and lite (T3 SL) in .308 and just got my first .223- mostly due to your, Ingwe and Sticks posts. Love the .223 and might add a heavy to it.

Never saw too much fun in having multiples of same cart. Rather have something new but the multiple powders, bullets, etc were keeping me at the bench rather than shooting and I have no use for safe queens.

So, I think I may get to your conclusion a little earlier in life-sell my other rifles and live of the .223 and .308.
You betcha. Are you going to do a psychoanalysis of our responses? crazy
Originally Posted by Whitebird
Don't get all worked up over it..... the silly feeling goes away after a couple of duplicates. You will know you have the sickness after you actually don't know how many of each caliber you have.

I am very sick grin

Truer words....

Yep, 22LR, 243/6mm, 270, 7 Rm, ? ? ? can't remember!

There is NO remedy nor medication, only more rifles.
I've got two 223's, but I justified it to myself by saying I could rebarrel one to 222. JB is right about the 22 LR. I only have one right now, but they will call my name when I walk into a gun shop.
No, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy a second rifle in one particular caliber. One of my favorite calibers is the often overlooked 358 Win. I own a 358 Win in a Ruger M77 that I really like. It's accurate, shoulders well, it's an easy cartridge to reload, and a hard hitting caliber under 300 yards. I would add a 358 Win in a Browning BLR lever action to my collection without giving it much thought. The rifle action (bolt action vs lever action vs Ruger #1) would probably be the reason I would add a second rifle to my collection in the same caliber.
Off course! 30-06 = 3, .308 = 2, 93.62 = 2,.270 = 2, .300WM = 2, .223 = 2, 7X57AI =2. I'm probably forgetting some. OH Well --- Mel
just remmembered 5 .22LR

You guys are making me feel good.
Duplicates:
.22lr x2 and wouldn't mind more.
.30-06x2----and have less use for a .30-06 with each passing year.
.308x2---- which I like more with each passing year.

Thats it for twins. Then there is a .223, .223AI, .22-250, .30-30, .32WS-an old Model 94 that has yet to kill a Deer, 7mm-08-like the .300WM it is a lucky rifle, .280AI, .338Fed, .300WM (why anymore I don't know, but it is one lucky rifle so it stays-However, Maybe Grizzly will move South into Pa.)

Compared to many I'm weak in the rifle department, but shotguns are another matter.
I have two pre-64 30-06s, a '51 std weight and a '55 super grade. I plan to give the super grade to my son (3 yrs old) down the road.

Eric
I had six .30-06's until last month, I'm down to two right now. I've got two each .204 Ruger, .243 Win, .270 Win .30-30 Win, .35 Whelen, and three .223 Rems. Pretty soon I'll have two .250 Savage and .338-06 rifles and be down to one .35 Whelen. I'd really like to pick up another .270 Win.
The OP forgot to ask if anyone had two identical rifles in the same caliber. I'm guilty of that one. You know, just about the time you find one you like, they stop making them.
Owning several rifles in the same caliber is all part of
being a gunhead, there is no cure for this, we are all here
for your support.
You guys are making me feel better! Thanks!

MichiganScott, yes you nailed it on the head for me! I really like the left handed short action Ruger Hawkeye rifles!

For some reason the M77 Ruger Hawkeyes fits, they just feel & balance right for me. Not too many rifles do that.

And since it's a left hand short action to boot, they're not typically made in very long batches/runs, thus my desire to snatch another one up while the timing is still there.

I also have a real fondness for the 308win, so was thinking of getting another one.

(Strangely, I also like and have a 223rem. Those two centerfire caliber/cartridges are what appeal to me the most.)

I have Four .338 Winchester Magnums, and One .338 Remington Ultra Magnum, Does that count? Oh yeah, and a .375 H+H Magnum, the icing on the cake!
Duplicates in
22LR
270 win
300 sav
303 sav
250 sav
Originally Posted by bonecrusher338
I have Four .338 Winchester Magnums, and One .338 Remington Ultra Magnum, Does that count? Oh yeah, and a .375 H+H Magnum, the icing on the cake!

Good man. Got spare "elk rifles" to pass out to your buddies at camp huh grin. Did you go elk hunting this year??? I really like my 375 H&H too.......I agree about the icing on the cake.
I have two Garands in .30-06 of course, and now I am thinking I need a bolt action hunting rifle in the same caliber.
I thought THIS is normal! blush

22s..........6
30-30........2
250 Savage...2
257 Roberts..2
7-08.........2
7x57.........2
30-06........2
338 Win Mag..2

donsm70

Good man. Got spare "elk rifles" to pass out to your buddies at camp huh grin. Did you go elk hunting this year??? I really like my 375 H&H too.......I agree about the icing on the cake.

Yes sir, went Elk Hunting this year and used a small gun, the .300 WSM Model 70 Winchester Featherweight, loaded with 200 grn Partitions, my arm was in a cast for three months, so my .338 babies stayed in the safe. The WSM got the job done.
Sure........

Four .257 Roberts..26", 24", 22", and 20" eek

Two 308s

One 243 and one 7MM STW.

Yes sir, went Elk Hunting this year and used a small gun, the .300 WSM Model 70 Winchester Featherweight, loaded with 200 grn Partitions, my arm was in a cast for three months, so my .338 babies stayed in the safe. The WSM got the job done.

Oh that's right, forgot I read that in another thread. That's great, I love my 300 wsm's too grin. My cow tag is burning a hole in my pocket. Going scouting tomorrow and hunting on the 17th...... grin
.223REM x 2
.308Win x 5
.30-06 x x4
300wsm x 2
6.5 Rem Mag x 2
.30-30 x 2
.22 x 2
.284win x 1
.270 x 1
7mm STW x 1
.358win x 1
.30x.350 rem mag x 1
George
Dang, I suddenly have the urge to buy another rifle. You
guys are a bad influence.
Heck, I have four rifles in a chambering I don't even like! (I swear, two of them are donors!)

And yes. two are (well, were) identical outside of one being CroMo and one SS.
The only dupe I have is 22lr...however have been considering picking up one of those nasty miserable kicking wood stocked plastic buttplate, flat backed old Savage 110s in 30-06 and loading up some full tilt 180 power points or 200gr Hot-Cors for next time my brother in law asks to borrow a rifle. wink
Ya, it is normal. At one point I had 5 35 Whelens, and 4 of them were Remington 7600's. I currently have 2 257 Roberts and 2 30-30's.

Dale
I've got multiples in 22LR(4), 223(3), 243(2), 300 Sav(6), 358 Win(2), 30-06(4), 444(3), and 45-70(4). I guess that makes me pretty much normal.
Multiples in 270, 7x57, 30-06, 8x57, 35 Whelen, 9.3x62 and, of course, the 22 rf. Some never shot.
I don't know what's crazier...owning multiple rifles in the same chambering, or multiple rifles of different chamberings that do essentially the same things.I'd rather have duplication than overlap.

After 40+ years of this stuff, I'd rather have 2-3 270's than a 270, a 280,and a 7x57(for example).But if you're a rifle nut I guess overlap is inevitable.
3x 30-06
2x 257 roberts
2x 7mm RM
2x 9.3x62
3x 300 H&H
2x 405 win
Supprised my self, had not thought about it before.
Kind of hard when I own one rifle...

Might be adding a Vanguard S2 in 270 Winchester after a few of those mighty paychecks.
Originally Posted by Winnie1300

Winnie you may be the only intelligent one here... smile
Duplicates ! I must be really sick !!!!!!!!!

7 x 358 Win.
3 x 222 Rem
2 x 308 Win
3 x 223
2 x 6.8 Rem 700 LVMF / Lite Varmint Matte Fluted grin

Ken
Originally Posted by firearms44
Duplicates ! I must be really sick !!!!!!!!!

7 x 358 Win.
3 x 222 Rem

2 x 308 Win
3 x 223
2 x 6.8 Rem 700 LVMF / Lite Varmint Matte Fluted grin

Ken

That's fairly impressive...
If it has a 35 caliber hole in it,Ken owns it...several times over. smile
I guess I own more 308's than anything else.
Lots of 22LRs.
Couple of 30-06s.
Couple of 45-70s.
Three 12 guages.
Couple of 6.5x55s.
Only one 303 Br.
Only one 300 WM.
Only one 405 Win.

I really need a centrefire 22 of some variety. or a 250 Savage.
Yes!
6-.22lr
2-.223
2-.270
4-.30-30
3-.30-06
And several that overlap the capabilities of the above. jack
I have multiple .270's and .30-06's. The original idea was that when one of my sons hunts with me, we'd carry common ammo. When we first started this, our hunting area at that time had overlapping deer and bear hunting. So, we carried '06's loaded with 165 partitions.
Our current hunting area is deer only, so I somehow got into .270's. I soon found that every .270 I bought (new or used)shot very acccurately. I've used 130 gr bullets with good success, but we're now trying 150 gr partitions. This all just goes with being a rifle loony.
It's hard to keep multiples when you have a son who asks for some of yours. Then there is the grandson. I might need to buy more duplicates.
doubletap, I knew there was a good reason to keep duplicates! wink
3 each zeroed with a different bullet.
Currently:
4--.22 LR
4--.223 Rem
2--.22-250
2--.243 Win
3--.30-06
2--.300 WM
It's always in flux. I'm actually looking for another .22-250.
Originally Posted by leomort
For some reason the M77 Ruger Hawkeyes fits, they just feel & balance right for me. Not too many rifles do that.

And since it's a left hand short action to boot, they're not typically made in very long batches/runs, thus my desire to snatch another one up while the timing is still there.

I wanted a LH .308 boltaction, but didn't think Ruger was ever going to do it, so I bought a Savage American Classic instead. A few months later, Ruger came out with the lefty SA's. I have four .308 rifles now, but only one is a boltgun. I still didn't bother to get a Ruger because I didn't like the delicate matte finish on the metal. Now that they've gone to a more durable satin finish, I could live with that.

I have a LH M77 MKII .30-06 and was considering swapping the stock for a Hawkeye stock. I called Ruger yesterday and was a bit surprised at how steep they are though: $275 for a walnut hawkeye stock and $251 for a laminate hawkeye. I'd googled on them prior to calling and found a thread where someone said the walnuts were $135 and $85 for laminates. Talk about a price increase! shocked

I'm not happy with any of the synthetic stock offerings for Ruger. Not a single one is in a profile I'd want, but if they made one in the Hawkeye without a cheekpiece, I'd probably bite on that.
3-30-06's, 2-308's, 2-223's here.
No, I don't, because I tend to be a fan of less popular cartridgdes, SAUMs, RCMs, .284 Winchester, 6.5 Rem Mag, etc. Because of my acute rifle lunacy, I spend a lot of money making sure every rifle has 500 rds of brass for it so I always have a good supply, easier said than done, therefore I can't afford duplicates of any of them, god am I sick... crazy
Gingo Loco,

I found the McMillan Hunting stock fits me well. For some reason the classic straight comb that is very popular here on the 'campfire doesn't fit me well at all!

I got lucky in finding both a rifle/action and synthetic aftermarket stock that works well for me. Thus me considering buying another left handed Ruger M77 Hawkeye.
I have a sporterized Springfield 03, 30-06; a US Model of 1917, 30-06; and a Howa 1500, 30-06.
3 or 4 '06's.

a couple 308's

a couple 30/30's

a deer hunting rifle and AR in 6.8 SPC
a varmint hunting rifle and AR in 223 Rem
(PA doesn't allow hunting with a semi-auto)

a few 22lr, 22 mag and 17HMR (sako quad)

a shooting rifle and a hunting rifle in .338 Lapua

a few in 7mm-08
a few in 30-06
a few in 270
a few in 300 win mag
(I collect switch barrels)

four 22-250
(I like the 22-250)

two 6.5 Rem Mag, one at 18.5 inch barrel and one at 24 inch for loading experiments.

One can never have enough
I don't have any duplicates right now, but I'd sure like to. Some rounds I'd like to have in multiple platforms. ie lever, bolt, pump action.
Yep I own 2 '06s and am building another; need a 2nd 223 Rem!
Readin' thru this has made me realize I'm not as sick as I thought. laugh. Inventory check: 4x-.22 RF; none compatible with the others ammo. 2x-.30-30; one shoots pointy bullets, the other a 94. No other duplicates in the mix and little overlap of capability, unless you think it rational to shoot dinks with a .416
Originally Posted by BobinNH

He could've been 'till that .270 remark...

Winnie, take two emetics and fondle something metric.
Had 5 375H&H's but have now whittled it down to a more reasonable 4. Also have 2 458 WinMag's.
I have multiples in 35 Remington, 8x57mm, 32 Winchester Special, 303 British, .30-'06, .308 Winchester, .30-30. I have single examples of only five cartridges.
Just off the bat,
16--30-06
7--308
5--223
6--270
5--6.5x55
++++++++++++
I usually think that one rifle in a particular cartridge is enough. I did slip up though and ended up with a couple of 308 Winchesters.
Originally Posted by MojoHand

Hater....
Originally Posted by MojoHand

Yawn.....
less duplicates now. A few 250's, 308's, 300 Savages, 358's...
Once upon a time it went against my grain to buy more than one rifle in the same cartridge but that way of thinking is now shot to hell. I currently own two in the following cartridges: .25/35 Win, .257 Roberts, .303 British, .32 Win Spl, .348 Win & .405 Win.
I'm feeling kinda silly for want another rifle in the same cartridge I already own.

So want to know do you guys own more than one rifle of the same cartridge/caliber. For example, you own three or four 30-06's.

Thanks for the feedback!

Leo

These days I'm minimizing calibers, but not rifles. For example in 30-06:

Stainless steel in synthetic stock
Blued steel in wood stock
Blued steel with slim barrel in Edge stock - Light weight mountain rifle
Model 70 with ghost ring sights for big bore practice

All the above are left handed. But after witnessing a local SWAT competition I'm convinced that shooting off the weak shoulder is an excellent skill to have. So, I'm in the market for a RH Model 70 in 30-06.

Also have Ruger #1 in 30-06

Of course if all these were identical I'd feel silly (grin).
Originally Posted by LJB

Thanks for the feedback!

Leo

These days I'm minimizing calibers, but not rifles. For example in 30-06:

Stainless steel in synthetic stock
Blued steel in wood stock
Blued steel with slim barrel in Edge stock - Light weight mountain rifle
Model 70 with ghost ring sights for big bore practice

All the above are left handed. But after witnessing a local SWAT competition I'm convinced that shooting off the weak shoulder is an excellent skill to have. So, I'm in the market for a RH Model 70 in 30-06.

Also have Ruger #1 in 30-06

Of course if all these were identical I'd feel silly (grin).

I shoot off my weak side too (when I need to) but as a lefty shooting off the bench, sticks or bi-pod in the sitting position, you can actually be faster if you get a setup like this one and run the bolt with your right hand (while shooting left handed):

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Damn sure nothing wrong with wanting to shoot off your weak side either. I've got these other 30-06's if I wanted to practice that:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I'm keeping these 3....

I recently sold 2 of my 06's because I thought 5 was too many blush....
Yes, I do. The actions and weights vary.

I am not quite sure how many .22's are still mine but 6 at least [three of them are 10/22's].

I have three .223's-A M77 Hawkeye SS UL, a SS Mini-14 Ranch and a RRA AR-15.

I own four .30-06's.

Consider catching up. smile
Not counting .22 rimfires, I am down to three .270s, two .30-06s, two 9.3x62s and a couple of .338 Win Mags. Everything else in the safe is chambered for different cartridges.
Yep. And my goal is to have a 30-06 in every type of action one day. I'm perusing stores and 4 sale lists for the perfect '06 pump. Does anyone make a S/S double in '06? besides Spartan!!!!
Two rifles in 30-06, three in 22LR,
I have acquired 8, 30-30 rifles mostly single shots but have a couple of levers as well
I'm not feeling so bad or wierd now, lol! smile
5 308's.
I own NO firearms...

Mine were all lost in that terrible flood we had locally, that followed that earth quake & and forest fire that rushed thru here several years ago....

I lost both 22 LR and BB Guns I owned Officer!
i have 2 .30-06's both bolt guns a few .22's lever bolt semi auto all of them lol and i have 2 lever action 30-30's and a single shot 30-30

Thanks for the feedback!

Leo

Yes - two each in 223, 270, 7x57, 30-06, 300H&H, 9.3x62 and 45-70.

Thanks for the feedback!

Leo

Sure - multiple .223's, .30-06's, of course .22 LR's and the same applies to handguns as well - multiple .380's, 9mm's, and .45 ACP's. I have found chamberings that I like and if another platform for that comes around that appeals to me I pick it up. The '06 for example - I have a Colt Light Rifle, a Win M70, and a Ruger #1. Each has its place.
260 rem
4-.223's, 2-7X57's. These are my only duplicates.
Originally Posted by Seafire
I own NO firearms...

Mine were all lost in that terrible flood we had locally, that followed that earth quake & and forest fire that rushed thru here several years ago....

Weird, I lost all my firearms in Superstorm Sandy...
Damn, that was a big storm to reach all the way to Carson...

Thanks for the feedback!

Leo

Your kidding Right?
I have a 7x57 sickness.
Own a Brno 22F in 7x57, a Ruger #1A stainless in 7x57, a Merkel BBF in 7x57 Rimmed, and a Krieghoff drilling in 7x57 Rimmed. The guns are different enough from each other that it justifies the silliness to me!
.22 rimfires don't count do they?
45-70: 2 Guide Guns (1895G & 1895GS) + Pedersoli model 86/71 + NEF Handi Rifle + Baikal SxS - all in 45-70.

Plus a Browning BLR T/D in 450 Marlin which is close to a 45-70.
I try to duplicate, it makes the logistics of stocking components cheaper. But I look at my little collection and have 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30 and 35. How'd that happen? grin

I do have multiple 22LRs and two 223s.
So want to know do you guys own more than one rifle of the same cartridge/caliber.

Generally no, except for a couple each 20gauges and 22LRs. Been thinning out the herd and doing quite well. Selling off those that don't get used.

I could live with just a 223, 257R, 270Win and 375Magnum with a 20ga for upland birdies.
Yes...

Back when I had guns I did

2 338WMs

and

2 223Rems s
Originally Posted by KDK
Damn, that was a big storm to reach all the way to Carson...

It may have been the storm that hit this country on the sixth that took em out....
So want to know do you guys own more than one rifle of the same cartridge/caliber.

Kinda-sorta. I have a .270 Win, a .30-06 and a 7mm Rem.Mag. Some would say those are all 'one and the same' grin
It's much more about the rifle than the cartridge, to keep things simple I buy nothing but 300 Win Mags, this cartridge will handle all of My big game hunting with ease and it keeps My reloading bench much less cluttered and simple.............Hb
Well a guy needs an ought-6 in a bolt action and 7600 pump. They make different models for a reason. grin
At least 5 "multiples" that I can think of.
Originally Posted by tzone
Well a guy needs an ought-6 in a bolt action and 7600 pump. They make different models for a reason. grin

I'd be all over a 7600 '06 if they made one in lefty like they do the 870.....I'd prbably get rid of all my othr rifles if they made one of those....
Yep
Yep, especially in 7x57 and 308 win and win 70 and browning and Sako and mannlicher stocks and falling block actions.
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Generally no, except for a couple each 20gauges and 22LRs. Been thinning out the herd and doing quite well. Selling off those that don't get used.

I could live with just a 223, 257R, 270Win and 375Magnum with a 20ga for upland birdies.

Why you do that? You will be evicted from brotherhood of loonies.
Yes, three Sako 308's (Forester, Forester Deluxe, AII Hunter), several 223's, two 30-06's, two 30-30's and two Savage/Anschutz 22 WMR.

I think I may need to check myself in to a twelve step program....
Four '06s grin
Five .257 Roberts............
I've got at least a dozen 308 Winchester rifles.
a bunch of bolts, 1 break-open single shot, 1 break open O/U 12 gauge/308 Win, 1 lever - BLR '81

Thanks for the feedback!

Leo

I like 30-06 smile Own 2 bolt action rifles now, and over the years have had 1/2 dozen.
Currently 3 260s reside in the safe.
Originally Posted by Seafire
I own NO firearms...

No doubt! with the current administration we have for the foreseeable future I lost all mine as well in a great seiche on the great lakes that have taken all of mine away. All I have are my duty weapons which I will gladly give up when the neo con thugs come a knocking.
Duplicates in
22LR
416 Bee
Originally Posted by slm9s

That caliber is pretty near obsolete.
Another Big Green brainfart that fizzled out.
Hope you have lots of ammo in that safe with it.
Haven't seen a box of 260 ammo in eons.
Originally Posted by pricedo

No attempt here to hijack this thread but found this to be an odd statement. 260 Rem is a shelf item around here. And a great caliber!

[Linked Image]

DMc
Originally Posted by pricedo
Originally Posted by slm9s

OK that is why God made dies reloading presses and tons of 243 brass!
300 Win.
Have a FFV Husky and a Model 70
Originally Posted by 7 STW
300 Win.
Have a FFV Husky and a Model 70

Ruger Model 77 SS MKII "Weatherwarrior" in 300 Win Mag & T/C Icon in same caliber.

Great caliber.......great guns !
Originally Posted by RickF
I try to duplicate, it makes the logistics of stocking components cheaper. But I look at my little collection and have 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30 and 35. How'd that happen? grin

I do have multiple 22LRs and two 223s.

Multiple guns are soon going to become a front page issue when Obama & Holder take off the gloves in an all out assault on 2A.

Obama has signed on to the United Nations ATT small arms limitation/control agreement so the bans should be starting soon after the election dust settles.

Gun owner licensing and universal registration won't be far behind.

Many thought the NRA was being paranoid but it was dead right about Obamas anti-gun agenda.

Thanks for the feedback!

Leo

Y hell yes, last count, smile

3 22LR's
3 30-30 M-94's
4 300 Magnums

Gunner
Originally Posted by AlabamaEd
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Why you do that? You will be evicted from brotherhood of loonies.

It's not as bad as that. I just bought a Parker Repro 20ga for my grandson. He just turned 1yr old, so I'll get to use it for a while. <grin>

Originally Posted by DMc
No attempt here to hijack this thread but found this to be an odd statement. 260 Rem is a shelf item around here. And a great caliber!

[Linked Image]

DMc

You're lucky .... They still think the 303British is new here.

© 24hourcampfire