Home
Posted By: djb Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 09/03/17
I picked one up on closeout on 270 and have to say I am very impressed. I have owned at least one rifle from every other maker, but I snubbed my nose at them for years due to the plastic, detachable magazine, and looks. Well, this rifle is a tool and a darn good one. I did a rattle -can paint job, replaced the recoil pad, and mounted a Leupold 2-7 in Talleys and that was it. No bedding, trigger replacement, or 100 other trick moves. All up the rifle weighs 7lbs 3 oz. and with a half turn of an adjustment screw the trigger breaks cleanly at 2.5 lbs. I have tried 150 Partitions, 150 Hornady SP, and 130 TTSX and got all the bullets to shoot sub MOA with no work up. Heck, I took some neck sized 150 Horn. loads from my Win FW just to get the scope zeroed and those shot right about .5 MOA! On my second range session my last group with 59.5g H4831 and the 130 TTSX was a literally one hole. My biggest dilemma now is whether to elk hunt this year with a 130 TTSX at 3000 FPS or a 150 Partition at 3000 (60g RL 26).

My only real complaint is that the pin holding the bolt stop in place is easy to lose, and I wish the magazine was ADL style - the narrow ejection port doesn't make this realistic. I want a 308 to play with next. Some of the other rifles in my safe should be darn concerned for they may be moving on....
I am a fan also. I bought a used Tikka in 22-250 last year. I just had it cut down to 20" and threaded for my suppressor. It is a shoot'n SOB. I had another one though it had the tupperware stock, this one is wood. My buddy wanted it bad, so I sold it to him. It was a shooter also. Darn thing shoots as well as my custom. Wish it was a 12 twist or faster.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 09/03/17
I'm a big fan too. The Tikka being all synthetic and for lack of a better term, efficient, has no soul...not like a wood and blue custom Mauser for instance.

But, load development consists of putting ammo in the rifle, they are a joy to handle ( at least in the lite or super light versions) and I can find no fault with them. I love my Superlight 223...
Nearly "pulled the trigger" on one of Darrik's Creedmoors, but yielded to the siren call of something else, also a 6.5. That one's got a DM too, so my incessant whining about those will have to stop now, I suppose.....

or not!
Posted By: djb Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 09/03/17
Originally Posted by ingwe
I'm a big fan too. The Tikka being all synthetic and for lack of a better term, efficient, has no soul...not like a wood and blue custom Mauser for instance.

I hear you about the "soul". I have a couple other rifles with soul, but they trend towards staying home more and more lately. I guess I am getting more practical. This is one factory plastic stock that is stiff enough and has ergos to be acceptable to me.
I am tired of "soul" with rifles. Some of mine have had too much of it over the years. For the money, I know of nothing equal to the Tikkas I have owned. You can spend much more and do worse.
Also, my then 13 YO daughter put her Tikka to a reliability test by pushing it muzzle first in the sand on a LONG crawling stalk. No round chambered so it tightly packed the barrel and bolt face with dirt. I mostly got the sand out with the tools we had available and no solvent, went to the range in hunting camp and shot a 1/2" group like that rifle always does.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 09/03/17
Originally Posted by djb

I hear you about the "soul". I have a couple other rifles with soul, but they trend towards staying home more and more lately. I guess I am getting more practical. This is one factory plastic stock that is stiff enough and has ergos to be acceptable to me.

Exactamundo...
Posted By: Pittu Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 09/03/17
My only complaints with the T3 is that it should have a three position safety and the loading port is too damn small to easily get a finger into to pop out loose brass or clear a misfeed. The upside is that they are incredibly consistent and accurate. My T3 in 308 is an unbelievable tack driver, much better than the operator, that's for sure.

I have very few rifle with "souls". The closest I have is a stainless 700 375HH in a B&C w/ iron sights. And she been seeing a regular rotation in the field during moose season, whenever it rains.
Posted By: djb Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 09/03/17
Originally Posted by Pittu
My only complaints with the T3 is that it should have a three position safety and the loading port is too damn small to easily get a finger into to pop out loose brass or clear a misfeed.

When playing with it I found that it actually is a 3 position safety much like the CZ 550. Fully forward it locks the bolt. With the bolt open push forward on the safety and there is a middle position that lets you chamber a round and cycle the action but prevents the trigger from releasing. Give it a try.
Posted By: Pittu Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 09/03/17
Thanks, funny thing is that works on my 308 Superlite, but not my 223 SL. I have not tried it on my 260 yet.
Originally Posted by Pittu
My only complaints with the T3 is that it should have a three position safety and the loading port is too damn small to easily get a finger into to pop out loose brass or clear a misfeed. The upside is that they are incredibly consistent and accurate. My T3 in 308 is an unbelievable tack driver, much better than the operator, that's for sure.

I have very few rifle with "souls". The closest I have is a stainless 700 375HH in a B&C w/ iron sights. And she been seeing a regular rotation in the field during moose season, whenever it rains.

The T3x has a larger ejection port and metal bolt shroud. Costs a little more than a T3 though.
I can live with the ejection port, but don't like the magazine. I'd prefer it to be staggered and flush fit. Never liked the way they carried in hand. Small complaint, but they are proven over and over.
Everyone I've talked to that has shot one, has said great things about them. And at the price? What's not to like.

-Jake
I am a huge Tikka fan, I am going to My local Cabelas tomorrow to buy another Superlite this time a 30-06, since i started shooting and hunting with Tikka rifles I have sold off almost all My other rifles as I never use them anymore. I do enjoy dressing My T3's up with machined bottom metal, stainless bolt shrouds and action screws......Hb

Sako A7 Roughtech Big Game are on sale at Sportsmans Warehouse for $698.00
I have a few. They have been my favorite for 20 years. Even before the T3.
Wish we still had a Sportsmens.
my first Tikka was a LH 595 Whitetail Hunter, 308. I wish I still had it. They were a true short action but were heavier than the T3 line.
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
I am tired of "soul" with rifles. Some of mine have had too much of it over the years. For the money, I know of nothing equal to the Tikkas I have owned. You can spend much more and do worse.

I shot my new 7mm rem mag superlite yesterday and was very happy with it. I've always liked the Tikka's and handled a bunch in the store and shot some buddies T3's and superlites. Finally took the plunge and am glad I did. I also like rifles with soul, but these are just tools. Sometimes I buy an older rifle with soul to fix it up and make it shoot better, but sometimes I like to buy a rifle and be able to shoot it right out of the box too... I have my eye on a nice pre 64 model 70 270 fwt that needs a stock. The LGS doesn't know what he has, so his price is way too low for me to walk away from that soulful rifle...
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

I shot my new 7mm rem mag superlite yesterday and was very happy with it. I've always liked the Tikka's and handled a bunch in the store and shot some buddies T3's and superlites. Finally took the plunge and am glad I did. I also like rifles with soul, but these are just tools. Sometimes I buy an older rifle with soul to fix it up and make it shoot better, but sometimes I like to buy a rifle and be able to shoot it right out of the box too... I have my eye on a nice pre 64 model 70 270 fwt that needs a stock. The LGS doesn't know what he has, so his price is way too low for me to walk away from that soulful rifle...

Well said. I have a T3X 8 twist as well. Great rifle but the P64’s are what I really Love.

Let me know about that Featherweight. I could probably use one of those. I even have a stock for it whistle
Posted By: Paulh Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 09/26/17
Based off the Fire's reviews, I added another 8x57 to the stable in the form of a Tikka Hunter.

Shhh..don't tell the old lady.
Originally Posted by beretzs

Well said. I have a T3X 8 twist as well. Great rifle but the P64’s are what I really Love.

Let me know about that Featherweight. I could probably use one of those. I even have a stock for it whistle

Scotty, let me see what I can do. The rifle is a little scratched up (not in primo condition). I was thinking about polishing it out and having my cerakote guy spray it with some midnight blue (like my 338wm) and hunt the chit out of it.... If you come see your buddy in Lyle, you can check the rifle out (if I end up buying it). I'll keep you posted my friend..
Originally Posted by Paulh
Based off the Fire's reviews, I added another 8x57 to the stable in the form of a Tikka Hunter.

Shhh..don't tell the old lady.

Lets hope none of our wimens get on this site and check out our posts..... wink
Posted By: 7 STW Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 09/29/17
My 25-06 Tikka T3 is easily one of my favorite rifles. Talley lows VX3 3.5-10-40 115 Nosler Parts just plain works. From moose to deer no issues and it is a joy to pack.
I may take mine deer hunting tomorrow... wink
Mine just killed its first antelope smile

Now it’s stepping up a notch to moose...
Originally Posted by harv3589
Mine just killed its first antelope smile

Now it’s stepping up a notch to moose...

cool
A150 grain 270 cal bulled traveling at 3000 fps would be powerful elk medicine.
Posted By: Paulh Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/05/17
Tikka just arrived today. Lordy I think I'm in love.

I hope you let us know how it all works out, the T3 in 8x57 is something I have been eyeing for a long time.
Posted By: Fotis Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/06/17
My 30-06 Superlite is great

[Linked Image]

shoots well too 4 shots

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Fotis
My 30-06 Superlite is great

[Linked Image]

shoots well too 4 shots

[Linked Image]

Looks great and good shooting too, without a scope.. Damn you are good!!!!
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
A150 grain 270 cal bulled traveling at 3000 fps would be powerful elk medicine.

RL26 gets most of the attention for these type loads, but I've found RL23 will give velocities right up around 3k with 150's, is always available around here, and is supposedly less temperature sensitive. IMR 7977 also does very well and is formulated specifically for temperature insensitivity.
Posted By: Paulh Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/06/17
Originally Posted by gerry35

I hope you let us know how it all works out, the T3 in 8x57 is something I have been eyeing for a long time.

Will do. It won't be this weekend, but the next before I make it to the range.

An initial COAL test with the Tikka (M700 & M70 listed for comparison)reveals with a 200 grain Partition;

Tikka; 3.26
M700 Classic; 3.09
M70; 3.065
BSA

vx3 2.5x8 on it now
LOL
Fotis, that should be a damn sweet set-up. Nice and light and accurate too.
Yes sir it goes everywhere I go.....and this is the first powder/bullet/primer combo.

Imagine if I really tried with h4350 and others...
You should try some H4350 if you can find it. JB has me convinced I need to try IMR4451 in place of H4350, so that's the next I'll try... You got to love a great shooting 30-06!!!!!! That's a do it all rifle right there. I loaded a little for my Tikka t3 superlite 7mm rem mag first thing this morning. Wish I could find a load, for that rifle, that shoots as well as your 30-06 does.
[Linked Image]
I have 9 lbs of H4350 so I will try it
You should try some H4350 if you can find it. JB has me convinced I need to try IMR4451 in place of H4350, so that's the next I'll try... You got to love a great shooting 30-06!!!!!! That's a do it all rifle right there. I loaded a little for my Tikka t3 superlite 7mm rem mag first thing this morning. Wish I could find a load, for that rifle, that shoots as well as your 30-06 does.

Grab some RL 22 and you will.
Posted By: 1Nut Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/07/17
Originally Posted by JGRaider

RL 22 works well in 06. Best load in several I've loaded for. Even my old model 700.
Posted By: Fotis Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/07/17
I think he was referring to the 7 mag

I have 2 pounds of it, I will definitely give it a try. I know my model 70 7mm rem mag loved the stuff. Velocities were not as good as RL25, but I'll give it another whirl...
Originally Posted by 1Nut

RL 22 works well in 06. Best load in several I've loaded for. Even my old model 700.

I'm pretty good on my 06 loads. Generally just use H4350 and rock on...
Posted By: djb Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/09/17
The T3 is snuggled up in a case to start driving to CO tomorrow for 1st rifle season. I have a good feeling and bad intentions for an elk. I haven't got it scoped exactly how I want, but the VXII 2-7 CDS shoots just fine for now and actually is holding its zero.
Originally Posted by Otter6
Wish we still had a Sportsmens.

Depending on what part of PA you're in, they just opened one up in Morgantown, WV.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/09/17
Originally Posted by djb
The T3 is snuggled up in a case to start driving to CO tomorrow for 1st rifle season. I have a good feeling and bad intentions for an elk. I haven't got it scoped exactly how I want, but the VXII 2-7 CDS shoots just fine for now and actually is holding its zero.

And mine is snuggled up in its case heading for Texas soon...with evil thoughts of Aporkalypse 2017 on its mind...
Posted By: djb Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/09/17
Originally Posted by djb

And mine is snuggled up in its case heading for Texas soon...with evil thoughts of Aporkalypse 2017 on its mind...

I need to do a pig hunt someday. Lots of luck!
Posted By: 1Nut Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/09/17
Originally Posted by Fotis
I think he was referring to the 7 mag

Makes sense.

RL22 and 180s in an 06 works. Pretty accurate IME. A little slow burning...
Posted By: 1Nut Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/09/17
Originally Posted by 1Nut

I'm pretty good on my 06 loads. Generally just use H4350 and rock on...

H4350 is the classic, of course. I love it with 165s.

As Fotis pointed out, I was thinking 06 but the conversation regarding RE22 was for 7mm mangleum. I don't shoot the 7mm mag much any more. My Tikka in 260 Rem gets things done nicely with 125NPTs. Puts them inside 1/2 MOA easily. The older I get, the more short action rounds accompany me afield.
Posted By: byd Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/10/17
Fotis which 180 grain bullets are those in your group.
Posted By: Fotis Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/11/17
Originally Posted by byd
Fotis which 180 grain bullets are those in your group.

180 gr Combined technology Ballistic silvertps

But, load development consists of putting ammo in the rifle, they are a joy to handle ( at least in the lite or super light versions) and I can find no fault with them. I love my Superlight 223...

Rifles without soul that shoot, are like a homely woman that can cook. They get better lookin' as time goes by.
Posted By: Doc7 Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/13/17
Maybe I fall into a different class of people (I am a wood and blue lover, a Model 70 fanboy, etc), but when I took my Tikka T3 SS Lite to the range and my first 15 shots out of it were 5 3-shot sub-MOA groups, that thing had a SOUL like you wouldn't believe! I think my Tikka has more soul than my Garand, my Mossberg 500, my Marlin 60...because I know how smooth and accurate it is, it feels more alive to me than any other rifle I own!!
Originally Posted by Doc7
Maybe I fall into a different class of people (I am a wood and blue lover, a Model 70 fanboy, etc), but when I took my Tikka T3 SS Lite to the range and my first 15 shots out of it were 5 3-shot sub-MOA groups, that thing had a SOUL like you wouldn't believe! I think my Tikka has more soul than my Garand, my Mossberg 500, my Marlin 60...because I know how smooth and accurate it is, it feels more alive to me than any other rifle I own!!

I don't care if it has a synthetic or wood stock, blued or stainless. I DO care if it has good mojo and shoots lights out. What does soul have to do with anything? laugh A quick run-down on the 2 7mm magnum rifles I purchased within 2 days from each other. One is a stainless classic model 70 7WSM and the other a Tikka t3x Superlite 7mm Rem mag. At this moment, I love both rifles equally. I had a chance to pack the Tikka on a western oregon deer hunt for a couple days and I like the weight and balance of the rifle. It packs very nicely and feels good in the hand. Feels great when shooting it in different field positions too. It is accurate, as i expected it to be. The Winchester model 70 classic I love for a different reason. It was a more hands on rifle, as I had to fine tune the hell out of it. Now it shoots as good as the Tikka, but ONLY because I worked on it to make it that way. Which wold I give up first? That will be the deciding factor in which one I like the best... Time will only tell on that one..
Posted By: Paulh Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/14/17
HEHEHE RANGE DAY...RANGE DAY TOMORROW grin
[Linked Image]

Impressions so far;
-Surprised at how light it is.
-Real good pointability. Comes to the shoulder quickly for lack of better words.
-It has a measure of freebore compared to the M70 & M700
-Dont like the plastic trigger guard, but can live with it.
-Trigger pulled spot on at 3 pounds.

Comparison with the my other Eight's
[Linked Image]
Paul, I really like that rifle on the bottom with the swirly... That one is sweeeeeeeeet...
Paul, I really like that rifle on the bottom with the swirly... That one is sweeeeeeeeet...

That McMillian on the Winchester is a great field stock, but makes the rifle act c%ntish on the bench. Lol
Just to hi-jack the thread a little can anyone that has a Tikka comment on their performance.
I am wondering about the extractor and safety and if they seem to be as solid as they look.
Tikka's have some great features and might be my next purchase unless I hear of any concerns.
Originally Posted by RandyR
Just to hi-jack the thread a little can anyone that has a Tikka comment on their performance.
I am wondering about the extractor and safety and if they seem to be as solid as they look.
Tikka's have some great features and might be my next purchase unless I hear of any concerns.

My daughter mistreated one about as badly as it could be and it functioned. She pushed it muzzle first with an empty chamber in sand on about a mile long stalk. I had a hard time getting the sand out of the bolt face with a pocket knife because it was so tightly packed. Cleaned most of the sand out of the barrel and shot a three shot group to function test. It fed, extracted and put three shots touching after that treatment. I was impressed.
Well BSA got back from the range.

Damned rifle shot like crap. I couldn't hit the little orange thingys. I used all new Nosler brass too. None of those dirty fired resized cases. I think the Finns gypped me. I guess, maybe I can still find a use for this rifle.

200grain Partition/IMR4895
[Linked Image]

175gr Sierra/Pro 2000MR
[Linked Image]
Looks awesome to me. Pretty good shooter there. I ran across 200 pcs. of once fired 8x57 nickel R-P brass the other day. I almost bought it, and I don't even have an 8mm.. An 8x57 Tikka would be a thing of sweetness for sure...

Damned rifle shot like crap. I couldn't hit the little orange thingys. I used all new Nosler brass too. None of those dirty fired resized cases. I think the Finns gypped me. I guess, maybe I can still find a use for this rifle.

[Linked Image]

175gr Sierra/Pro 2000MR
[Linked Image]

Nice! Makes me want one even more now.
Mine is at the GS now getting chopped to 20" and threaded for my suppressor.
It is a 308 and it shoots great, what kind of replacement stocks are available for these rifles?
I have two stainless Tikka 7mm-08s, if I could find another I'd buy it.

P
Posted By: djb Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/21/17
Tikka worked great. Took this big cow first day of CO 1st rifle season. The rifle carries very well and more and more I appreciate not having to baby a "nice" rifle on a backpack hunt. I want a 308 now too!

Hope these pics work. My first post from my phone. One shot at 80yds did it even though it was a 270. Hand loaded 130 TTSX over 59.5 g H4831sc at 2950. Complete pass through of course.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I have two stainless Tikka 7mm-08s, if I could find another I'd buy it.

P

There are several on GB right now.
Originally Posted by djb
Tikka worked great. Took this big cow first day of CO 1st rifle season. The rifle carries very well and more and more I appreciate not having to baby a "nice" rifle on a backpack hunt. I want a 308 now too!

Hope these pics work. My first post from my phone. One shot at 80yds did it even though it was a 270. Hand loaded 130 TTSX over 59.5 g H4831sc at 2950. Complete pass through of course.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Very nice...

[Linked Image]

175gr Sierra/Pro 2000MR
[Linked Image]

My 8x57 shoots at least as well as Paulh's
That's pretty damn good DMD... Even considering it's a 3 shot group...
Posted By: Paulh Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/22/17
Ill stretch it out more after the seasons. Just wanted to get a feel for the girl. Everything was left box stock on the rifle. Those are untuned loads, in new cases, that shoot very well in my other two. The nosler load was loaded for the M70 COAL of 3.03. The Hornady gauge has the nosler at a max of COAL of 3.265 in the Tikka, so that bullet is way off the lands. In the M70, it's only .035 off. The Pro-2000MR load was loaded at 3.06 and the Tikka's COAL for the Sierra is 3.27. So it's a bunch off the lands too in the Tikka.

3, 5 ,7, 10 shot groups I guess whatever tickles your fancy. I want my cold bore shot going where it's supposed to in hunting conditions. I see the 8x57 as a 300 yard rifle and where I hunt, 100-200 yards is average.

But kudos to Tikka IMO.
Originally Posted by RandyR

As good or better then anything currently made. My only gripe with them is the plastic bottom metal and the magazine that sticks out.
Ill stretch it out more after the seasons. Just wanted to get a feel for the girl. Everything was left box stock on the rifle. Those are untuned loads, in new cases, that shoot very well in my other two. The nosler load was loaded for the M70 COAL of 3.03. The Hornady gauge has the nosler at a max of COAL of 3.265 in the Tikka, so that bullet is way off the lands. In the M70, it's only .035 off. The Pro-2000MR load was loaded at 3.06 and the Tikka's COAL for the Sierra is 3.27. So it's a bunch off the lands too in the Tikka.

3, 5 ,7, 10 shot groups I guess whatever tickles your fancy. I want my cold bore shot going where it's supposed to in hunting conditions. I see the 8x57 as a 300 yard rifle and where I hunt, 100-200 yards is average.

But kudos to Tikka IMO.

I agree Paul. We are not talking bench rest guns. 3 shot groups work good enough for my hunting rifles as well..... Generally 3 shot groups tell me everything I need to know about how the load and rifle are behaving anyway...However, I've shot a lot of 3 shot groups like the one you posted and then decided to pull the trigger 2 more times, just because.
Tikka is cutting chambers with really long throats in 8x57, but they shoot really well.
Posted By: Paulh Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/22/17
I have a CZ in 7x64 that is the same way. Generally in rifles like these I start by seating the bullet to the base of the neck. Does anyone recommend an alternate approach?
I had a CZ 550 in 7x64 but made the mistake of selling it.
Posted By: JGray Re: Impressed with the Tikka T3s - 10/23/17
I'm new to Tikkas and have been really enjoying this new one. I was buying a scope at a local shop a few weeks back only because they had it clearance priced at 30% off. I didn't really need a scope (or a another rifle to put under it), but just couldn't help myself smile I started with the typical slower powders (H4831, RE22, RE23, Magnum, etc.) which all shot good (except Magnum), but this one shows a definite preference for H4350 with all bullets tried so far, consistently grouping 1/2 MOA or better. Now I need to try some RE26, but 'spose I can live with it as is...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by JGray
I'm new to Tikkas and have been really enjoying this new one. I was buying a scope at a local shop a few weeks back only because they had it clearance priced at 30% off. I didn't really need a scope (or a another rifle to put under it), but just couldn't help myself smile I started with the typical slower powders (H4831, RE22, RE23, Magnum, etc.) which all shot good (except Magnum), but this one shows a definite preference for H4350 with all bullets tried so far, consistently grouping 1/2 MOA or better. Now I need to try some RE26, but 'spose I can live with it as is...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Where did you get those targets?

Thanks.
I make them with a Cadd program at work (after hours, of course)...
I have a store about 20 miles away that claims to have 19 1# cans of H4350 and 2 8 pounders as of Saturday morning. I will check on Thursday. I used it with great accuracy in my .280 and 30-06. Seeing how it worked for JGray if he has it I guess I should stock up.

Of course. grin
Originally Posted by smarquez
I have a store about 20 miles away that claims to have 19 1# cans of H4350 and 2 8 pounders as of Saturday morning. I will check on Thursday. I used it with great accuracy in my .280 and 30-06. Seeing how it worked for JGray if he has it I guess I should stock up.

I just cracked open my last lb, but should have six more lbs arriving this week - found some online but had to pay a stupid high price plus Haz Mat. Oh well - should be good for a while...
Originally Posted by StudDuck

Of course. grin

I can share via emailing a .pdf - if interested, PM me...
People talk of rifles having "soul".

To me, soul is defined as depth and what's inside.

Tikka's have plenty of soul. There is much criticism about plastic parts, not many broken.
They function, smoothly, and are very accurate,

If that ain't "soul" I don't know what the hell is.

What you all call soul, is a skinny woman with a $300 hair do and a bunch of bondo caked on her face.
When you aren't looking, she will be [bleep] your best friend on her way out of town, with you money.

Driving your truck. grin
© 24hourcampfire