Home
For Whining Window Licking CLUELESS Fhuqks...RINK

Hint.................
Perspective never ain't not,intellesting. Hint.

Simply too much of a good thang,especially as compared to an 18" Bart' Specter Vudoo. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pick a number. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fire up the Factory. Hint.

[Linked Image]

PERFECT!

[Linked Image]

Gun tidy Bughole in the raw. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Now you "know"..............
Just one question. Do you ever leave your computer when you're not in man camp? Take car of that liver now..
Originally Posted by Salty303
Just one question. Do you ever leave your computer when you're not in man camp? Take car of that liver now..

Someone's keyboard is slurring,as they unleash their Man Lust Fantasies. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You keep fueling your Imagination and Pretend,with the pursuits nearest and dearest to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Perhaps use it to "convince" yourself,that you do not read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel either. Hint.

Laughing!

Bless your heart................
I hear Holland & Holland is looking for a metal guy
You'd need a co-signer for the hacksaw blade.

Hint.

Bless your heart...............
Originally Posted by Big Stick

What brand of training wheels are you using on that rifle? Do you recommend them?
The 'pod was the fixture jig,for Metal Removal Operations. Pardon it and everything surrounding same,being welllllllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!..................
Think you'll make it outside today at all? Maybe take a pic if you do to and post it up your vast collage of pics of snagged fish and rifles decorated with crayons and ribbon is getting kinda lame.
Crayons and ribbons?

DeWalt 32 TPI blade for the perfect "hack" job . . . .
Lardass is such a narcissists that he doesn't recognize all of the folks laughing at him. Check his thread count and then you will know he only has time to post and buy shiffty looking rifles.
Chitty looking rifles ehh? Interesting. Sure seems like a couple of kickass ones posted here and many dozens proceeded them. Got anything to actually counter his experience or knowledge? Please tell what the critical flaws are on these two builds? From what I see, it is more like a bunch of guys with hurt feelers than anything else, I mean the slights or insults are absent any rationale, especially against the merit of the builds. Open to learning.
Slow day...but it's never a bad sign,thatyou've rolled enough hooks outta Chromed lips,that you leave a Blood Trail back to the crummy.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Romeo 5 cain't care about freezing temps,snow or being underwater...none of which is bad thangs.

Better open Mail and see WTF.

Film at 11:00.

Laughing!....................
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

DeWalt 32 TPI blade for the perfect "hack" job . . . .

Still gotta hack the 88 Launching 223 SALAMI(halfa foot or so) and think I'll do it at 1000yd steel on the fly,just to see WTF POA/POI do...because one never knows. Accuracy/Precision are more often than not bolstered(have yet to see one go backwards),but all bets are off on placement. Figured 1000yds will be a fair shake and fhuqking funny to boot.

Gotsta wait for water to drop and my mind is off Chrome though. Fish USA packages in hand. Woot!

Hint..................(grin)
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Chitty looking rifles ehh? Interesting. Sure seems like a couple of kickass ones posted here and many dozens proceeded them. Got anything to actually counter his experience or knowledge? Please tell what the critical flaws are on these two builds? From what I see, it is more like a bunch of guys with hurt feelers than anything else, I mean the slights or insults are absent any rationale, especially against the merit of the builds. Open to learning.

The only thing bigger in Texas....is the WELL founded Insecurities and tears.

Don't pick on poor poor Bitchlambert,she's simply doing the BEST she can,with what incredibly fhuqking little she "has" to "work" with.

Bless her heart.

It's never been about the content, rather the mean spirited, demeaning, cryptical delivery by Schtick. He could be the Second Coming of Christ in terms of rifle loonyism and his message would be lost to the ages because of that. How much horsesh*t must we swallow to get to the kernels of corn embedded therein??
gnoahh,

Your VERY Tender Feelers,rate less than ZERO fhuqks to me. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If Facts trouble you...simply scroll along,you MAGNIFICENT Whining Kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Hint..................
Hahahaha! I used to feel sorry for this egoist, then I was appalled, now I laugh at him. What a near sighted fool.
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Hahahaha! I used to feel sorry for this egoist, then I was appalled, now I laugh at him. What a near sighted fool.

Caught yourself in the mirror again.

Congratulations?!?

Mebbe consider a Hurt Feelers Report,filled out in all Cap's...for MAXIMUM effect.

Hint.

Bless your heart,you Whining Clueless Fhuqk.

Laughing!............
Aye aye, Captain Butthead
KenBitchigan,

Don't be too hard on gnoahhh,she's had a rough day,dealing with her Bruised Feelers and all.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................
Perspective never ain't not,intellesting. Hint.

Simply too much of a good thang,especially as compared to an 18" Bart' Specter Vudoo. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pick a number. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fire up the Factory. Hint.

[Linked Image]

PERFECT!

[Linked Image]

Gun tidy Bughole in the raw. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Now you "know"..............

What are you using for your windage turret cover?
The usual.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hint................
Ok, the skull and crossbones are not to my liking! laugh I'm going 18" 270 mtn rifle next - ok pile on.
I'd ADL an 18" 270 with 105's,in both a MR handle and contour.

Slide a mag shim and enjoy.................
What are they? I missed the hint!
So ignorantly impressive..... congratulations
Rock On RINK

Hint.......................
At least you can peer over the fence and gawk at paygrades beyond your's....you "lucky" kchunt.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart....................
You are a dummy...... hint
Nip a heel and swipe a pic...if only because it's as close as you'll ever come. Hint.

Congratulations?!?.................
I'll take the Vudoo in front and keep the skull and crossbones on it.
With extra mags, of course.
Shall I expect a well packed cardboard box? half wink
Personally,I prefer it in Old Glory Splendor...but dat's subjective.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................
Personally,I prefer it in Old Glory Splendor...but dat's subjective.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

Imagine there's some that don't like those colors!
Perhaps.

[Linked Image]

But it ain't me...............(grin)
You stupid fuucks on POW are one of a kind..... anyone can do th as t shiit, but we don't have too..... hint
Nip a heel and swipe a pic...if only because it's as close as you'll ever come. Hint.

Ooopsie sounds like the only move you got again..... claiming folks are stealing pic..... fuuck you can't be that miserable...... no way....
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

It's the ONLY "chance" you've "got".

Hint.

Laughing!.............
Should I post another pic of th e wife's bathroom, that would sink that last pic, quite handily.... hint
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

Hint.

Laughing!.............
Or my annual fuel vol to kill splendid beasties with ping pong balls and Leupold.... haha

Hint.

Laughing!.............
You stupid fuucks really got it going on!!!! Laffin

Hint.

Laughing!.............
The epic dumbfuckitude of the mikulecky crew is not to be slighted..... you've won the dumbest/ cull of the year award..... grats

Hint.

Laughing!.............
The stupidest of fuucks; you're the only one that's bought a hacksaw!!!!

Most here refuse to slum such scabby bullshiit, yet again..... and another hint.....

Hint.

Laughing!.............
Looks like BS' brain cell got hung up. lmao
Oooopsie!..........

[Linked Image]
Eyes too crossed to type random crap, now just resorting to copy/paste?

Hoped you were able and smart enough to figure what you like with out the need to suffer a prick of misery. I sure as hell can. 😉
Ooopsie!............

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by fredIII

Hoped you were able and smart enough to figure what you like with out the need to suffer a prick of misery. I sure as hell can. 😉

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Hint.

Laughing!.............

It’s the snow flake safe space response to a verbal beating of facts brutality true facts.
It simply correlates The Washington Welfare Mission Statement. What do you "do" for a "living" again?!? Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!.............
I could use one them nice quiet rifles...
Tough to beat a Vudoo,at it's own game.

Hint..............
Hey dudes. What did I miss?

Someone replies: THE POINT!
The Washington Welfare Gang got their stipend and drank it up.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............
Well look at that.

Finally admitted his source of income.

Thank the taxpayers
Every cent I've made in my Life,has been coaxed outta Mother Earth(begrudgingly).

Commercial Crabbing,Commercial Shrimping,Commercial Dragging(FAVORITE),Clear Cutting and the GOOD old Oil Squeeze.

Happy to pay more in taxes,than The Welfare Gang "makes".

Hint....................
Originally Posted by gnoahhh

It's never been about the content, rather the mean spirited, demeaning, cryptical delivery by Schtick. He could be the Second Coming of Christ in terms of rifle loonyism and his message would be lost to the ages because of that. How much horsesh*t must we swallow to get to the kernels of corn embedded therein??

Awww be easy on Stumpy....

the campfire and booze is all he's got for a social life, his family is all up and gone...
only his dog stuck around...

I kinda think of Stumpy as a Redneck Zeroid Chatty Cathy doll....

Say something about one of his posts, is like pulling his string.. and he's right there with old pictures and pre recorded responses that have been used a zillion times...

if ya get lucky and hit a nerve... its like pulling his string 100 times, all at once and he really gets on a roll...

Stumpy is the best entertainment value in the enter W.W.W.

and don't ya love it where we all live sucks....

but living in Buttphuck Alaska in a shack, and living off of road kill stew and rot gut whiskey...

ya know Stumpy is "livin the dream"....

maybe I'll get lucky and his reply will be like pulling his Chatty Cathy String 100 times, real fast...

I like Stumpy the best when he gets real animated....

he also kinda reminds me of that Batman Character in the movie LegoLand...

short and his biggest fan....
Originally Posted by KenMi
Well look at that.

Finally admitted his source of income.

Thank the taxpayers

gigolo for all the old blue haired ladies in a Nursing Home?

where else do you think he gets all that money to pay for all those toys he has
yet have 18 hours a day to be posting threads and pictures on the www....
Crowning achievement?
Congratulations! Bigstick is pregnant! We all knew you'd be a great mother.
Shefire,

Your Man Lust Fantasies are telling.

Hint....................
Oooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]
Every cent I've made in my Life,has been coaxed outta Mother Earth(begrudgingly).

Commercial Crabbing,Commercial Shrimping,Commercial Dragging(FAVORITE),Clear Cutting and the GOOD old Oil Squeeze.

Hint....................

This post must be reported. Someone surely hacked in to your account. Legible, concise, and to the point. 1 out of a few thousand.
I’d like to know if the rifle was broken in prior to this crowning achievement. Wherein lies the question how do you properly break in a rifle?

Hint....................

This post must be reported. Someone surely hacked in to your account. Legible, concise, and to the point. 1 out of a few thousand.

You suck a mean ass.

Ok, I'll take back that "compliment".

Must have been between "shots" then.

Lol
Nobody can make you out to be a DUMBER Fhuqk than you can...by you simply doing your best.

Hint.

Hint....................

You dumb sonafabitch, you could make millions a year, everything you have would still be a pile of shiit, simply because you too lazy to maintain/take care of anything, and youd still be the most miserable sonafabitch on the fire..... Congratulation's???
Does this clown jus tout and paste [bleep] from a word file or something when he wants to insult somebody???

Also what am I missing....but cut the barrel off a 22???
[Linked Image]
Well, he lives in 22.5 hours of darkness. So, gotta pour on the substances.
And, having the forum notifications linked to his ankle tether, really makes him look "big" and on "top" of things.
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Does this clown jus tout and paste [bleep] from a word file or something when he wants to insult somebody???

Another in a long string of WGAF posts . He should just go down to the local BK and get his crown for the day

Well you learn something new everyday besides not knowing how to communicate like a normal human being we know find out that big stick has a friend. LMAO INBRED ELF.
Originally Posted by alibi
I’d like to know if the rifle was broken in prior to this crowning achievement. Wherein lies the question how do you properly break in a rifle?

I'm laughing because you know he's nicked a barrel crown doing that.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

AKPENDOOSH,

You missed it all and always,due your "means","abilities" and "experience"...which only comes a "surprise" toy you. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..............
Well, he lives in 22.5 hours of darkness. So, gotta pour on the substances.
And, having the forum notifications linked to his ankle tether, really makes him look "big" and on "top" of things.

Was rolling Chrome at daybreak. Time to clean up,swap duds,check Mail and go shoot some come-ups. What did you almost "do". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Only thing that's puked so far today,are the Geovids and hopefully it's just a battery.

Film at 11:00.

Hint..................
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Another in a long string of WGAF posts . He should just go down to the local BK and get his crown for the day

Oldelkchunt,

Besides beings a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...as you keep "forgetting' about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............
Originally Posted by Fotis
Well you learn something new everyday besides not knowing how to communicate like a normal human being we know find out that big stick has a friend. LMAO INBRED ELF.

Kchuntis,

Use your Imagination to Pretend the Delusion,that you do not read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I'm laughing because you know he's nicked a barrel crown doing that.

Trybone,

Actual use,do influence wares. Hint. Now you "know" too. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............
Complaints about the hacksaw.... What would be better? Anyone?

32 TPI is about perfect? No?

LOL
Key is to leave things a touch less than Pristine,so CLUELESS Kchunts have sumptin' to fixate and Whine about.

Hint.(grin)

LAUGHING!...............

Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by alibi

That’s what I’m talking about!!!
Hmmmmmmm...I wonder how a Fieldcraft would fair,with more enthusiasm?!?

Mebbe some day.

Laughing!.............
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hint....................

So you can't keep a job. Congratulations? Not surprised you're all mouth not at all a sought after trait.

Hint....................

So you can't keep a job. Congratulations? Not surprised you're all mouth not at all a sought after trait.

Your DUMBfhuqktitude never disappoints. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Geovids need breaking in and baptising. They are on strike
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[/img]
[Linked Image]

LOL! I love that one, Ken. smile
Should be getting the rifle soon.

Be my luck I will be out of town when it is done.
The Geovids need breaking in and baptising. They are on strike

May just set 'em on a stump and hit 'em with an 88,outta a Kreedmire..................
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Ooooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]

Are you off restriction?

What is it Ken? An improved 270W?
Geovid lives another day...just a dead fhuqking battery................
Was wondering where this thread was going but finally there's a crowning achievement. The snagged spawners and hack sawed barrel fell flat but you can your hang your hat on diagnosing a dead battery. Nice.
I was hoping for at least a video of destroying another perfectly fine piece of equipment.
Given Leica Geovid Electronics "track record" all bets are off,on a unit with a fresh battery in it,that hasn't seen 100 activations all told. Hint.

My Kilo SPOILED me,as batteries live forever and it correct horizontal to the limits of the machine. Hint.

[Linked Image]

You "know" as "much" about Fish too. Hint Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................
I was hoping for at least a video of destroying another perfectly fine piece of equipment.

Poor Poor(literally) KenBitchigan...always on the outside looking in. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...............
Looks like you are viewing the abominable snowman through that thing. It needs "handiwork"

[Linked Image]

Bright eyed and bushy tailed. lmfao

Are you off restriction?

No,that is not going to stop me.

[Linked Image]

What kind of fish is it?

LAUGHING!

You gals are a fhuqking HOOT!..................

What is it Ken? An improved 270W?

It is either a .257 Roberts necked up to .270 or a 7x57/.275 Rigby necked down to .270.

On the left,a .257 Roberts necked up to .270. Center is a .257 Rbts. Right is a .275 Rigby necked down to .270.
[Linked Image]

The head stamps.
[Linked Image]

On the far upper left is my finger. Just ignore it.

Are you off restriction?

You've never "started" in your "Life",just how in the fhuqk ain't that a STOP by default. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]

What kind of fish is it?

LAUGHING!

You gals are a fhuqking HOOT!..................

A black one! lol. I'll leave you to it sport, keep livin the dream
Try to "convince" yourself that you don't read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals are a fhuqking hoot!................

[Linked Image]
Try to "convince" yourself that you don't read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

What caliber did you shoot the fish with?

Are you off restriction?

Well, try not to rattle your noodle! smile
Originally Posted by IMR4350

[Linked Image]

What caliber did you shoot the fish with?

I VERY much enjoy,how Crystal Clear Imagery soooooooo reliably stumps you STUPID Fhuqkers. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............
My wife and kids put a restriction on me. It has to start with a "2" and not any bigger. So,I am playing around with a .25/06 and a .222 Rem. I shot my .30 Gibbs about 9 times and it was all I could take. frown

I am also allowed only one rifle per range visit.
What was the "odds"? Retard Rules,at Retard Camp. Do you get sprinkles in your Hot Chocolate,if you don't schit your pants for a full day? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

What was the "odds"? Retard Rules,at Retard Camp. Do you get sprinkles in your Hot Chocolate,if you don't schit your pants for a full day? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

This sure sounds like someone who is all pissed off that he doesn't get sprinkles in HIS Hot chocolate, because he can't go all day long without schitting in his depends....

Getting Bitter there Stumpy?
Shefire,

I enjoy your Opiate Addled prose. She's working baby steps at Retard Camp,do not sway her "resolve". Hint.

LAUGHING!................
Sprinkles for everyone! Cumbaya....

Hint....................

Alaska TAXES welfare checks? and then tolerates Welfare Fraud?

and here I only thought that was status quo in California....

Are you using Mental illness and Mentally Deficient as your basis to claim handicapped Status?

A lot of campfire members would back ya up on that....
One day...Shefire is gonna go Outdoors.

Just kidding!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!............
Originally Posted by Seafire

Hint....................

Are you using Mental illness and Mentally Deficient as your basis to claim handicapped Status?

Shefire,

You've never even "seen" a REAL paycheck. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Bless your heart.

That's funny
Shefire,

Hint....................

so you are coming out HoMo and hitting on everyone?

big surprise there.....

I think we all should start a GoFundMe account and purchase Stumpy a blow up Sex Doll.

its evident he's hitting rock bottom with his alcohol consumption and loneliness....
Shefire,

Hint....................
It's about time for someone to complain about rifles getting wet.... Cumbaya...
Once Shefire gets Man Lust Fantasies in her head and trapped behind them crossed-eyes...there ain't no shaking it.

Someone else will have to Whine,about actually using a fhuqking rifle Outdoors.....................(grin)
Hey Stick..........I hear the new Sierra bullets are a real "gamechanger"

Hint....................

Shefire,

You've never even "seen" a REAL paycheck. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

He’s a security gaurd at the North Pole. That’s what I want to be when I grow up said no kid ever.
LMFAO.
But when the sugar tit tribe goes on vacation it’s boots and sweat pants in the pool you can count on that.
Shefire,

Hint....................

big surprise there.....

I think we all should start a GoFundMe account and purchase Stumpy a blow up Sex Doll.

its evident he's hitting rock bottom with his alcohol consumption and loneliness....

Could not find a blow up doll on such short notice. Did find this though....
[Linked Image]
I only spent 3 years in SE but that was enough to learn everything gets wet. Dipping something in the creek does not make it wetter, its still just wet. Wood and blue Remingtons. Get home, tear them down and dry and lube..... Where we were it was 140+ inches of rain and a bunch of snow but I forget the numbers. One year there was a total of 7 blue sky dry clear days. Thinking about it, it could make a person awnry? LOL Cumbaya....
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Hey Stick..........I hear the new Sierra bullets are a real "gamechanger"

Sugar tries hard,but just cain't ever get there.

They SMOKE Nuzzler however...but what the fhuqk don't?!?......................(grin)

Hint.

Laughing!.............
Once the brush it wet,you may as well toss all in the creek...as saturated,is saturated.

Gonna try me one of them Stainless Steel Rifles someday,but I just LOVE blued metal and Walnut!...................
I really do not understand! Everybody is clueless, everybody is a dumb [bleep], everybody does nothing, except you. So why did you post here, if evidently we have absolutely nothing to offer to anyone?

Is it so you can make yourself feel better about yourself?

Why don't you take your little butt hurt self somewhere else were people actually care about what you say..... if you can find such a place......... and at the same time get yourself a lot of therapy and a spare liver.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The most ironic thing about that picture is that Fug Stick hasn't figured out how to dry & lube his gear. This is besides throwing his gear around like it is rocks!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...615/re-question-ar-triggers#Post13393615

LOL!! laugh
I really do not understand! Everybody is clueless, everybody is a dumb [bleep], everybody does nothing, except you. So why did you post here, if evidently we have absolutely nothing to offer to anyone?

Why don't you take your little butt hurt self somewhere else were people actually care about what you say..... if you can find such a place......... and at the same time get yourself a lot of therapy and a spare liver.

I'm at ease in helpin' the astute make gooddecisions regarding Riggin' and where to cut checks. Hint. ongratulations?!?

The vast majority are assuredly Clueless Dumbfhuqks,as you corroborate and that due simply to "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Your cry for help and inability to attain a first fhuqking clue,are only "surprises" to you. Hint.

Perhaps fill out yet another Hurt Feelers Report and re-hold your breath.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

[Linked Image]

The most ironic thing about that picture is that Fug Stick hasn't figured out how to dry & lube his gear. This is besides throwing his gear around like it is rocks!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...615/re-question-ar-triggers#Post13393615

LOL!! laugh

I've seen weather,I've got wares and Use don't make goods purtier. You very WELL founded brokedick Insecurities are what fuel you sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy your Whine and look forward to another batch of your Fresh Excuses.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................
You don't use, you abuse.

Here's a clue for you, Fug stick. From a land that doesn't even have weather. laugh
Nobody will take your check, so I guess you'll be paying cash instead.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
You've less than ZERO fhuqking inkling...despite the fact that you are doing your BEST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

After a morning jaunt. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Folks who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers".

Hint.

Laughing!............
The tailgate is dry. It didn't rain there.

Did you throw that gun in a creek too?

Maybe you shouldn't leave it dry for months on end. Maybe try drying it when you get home and giving it a little oil.

Another nice piece of equipment, abused. Hope you didn't ruin it.

Fug Sticks - it's what you do. frown
The tailgate was up at daylight and opened after the jaunt. I'm familiar what rain looks like and am a fan of canopies,for a few fhuqking reasons. pardon all,escaping your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Once the brush is what,ALL is saturated. Din't really rain "that" much. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Have never shot a "dry" AR and am a fan of keeping crud malleable. Hint.

[Linked Image]

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a riot!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............
I know a lot of Marines that I wouldn't trust with an anvil, but none of them fug up schitt like you.
I shoot far more than any of them and use better wares. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!.................
You indeed have a "special talent"
I'm simply afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!.............
REALLY enjoyed The Dry Tailgate Chronicles! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ground is "dry" too. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint...by simply doing your BEST.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............
Why the empty magazine ?
Not empty,just shy of full. Herd was already slicked up and I wasn't fretting Round Two.(grin)

[Linked Image]

I even Lived to tell about it.

Hint.

Laughing!..............
Storage Notes,betwixt vacations...to preclude anything "weird" on the next pass.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

There's Method to the Madness.

Hint....................
"Madness" is the closest you've come to understanding your reality in years! Congrats!
Your Insecurities are very WELL founded. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Some folks are stumped by a dry tailgate,on a wet day.

Hint.

Laughing!.............
Oiled bore blue Stick notes! grin
They're everywhere.

3M Painters Tape,won't leave a mark on fine Blued/Walnut wares and is a real game changer!

Laughing!...............
Hot offa the press at 21"..................

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
They'll freak out! There's rust on your saw!
PERFECT!

[Linked Image]

I'm only into Safe Queens!.

PERFECT-er!..............

[Linked Image]

I'm at ease in helpin' the astute make gooddecisions regarding Riggin' and where to cut checks. Hint. ongratulations?!?

The vast majority are assuredly Clueless Dumbfhuqks,as you corroborate and that due simply to "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Your cry for help and inability to attain a first fhuqking clue,are only "surprises" to you. Hint.

Perhaps fill out yet another Hurt Feelers Report and re-hold your breath.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Ahhhhhhhh!

So we should be in your debt because you're opening up our eyes!!!

OH.......... now I get it. Thanks, man! You rock!

LOL
Kchuntis,

ALL that you can "do" is Imagine and Pretend...if only due the fact,that you are devoid the "means","abilities" and "comprehension" to "contribute". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your being perpetually mired to the sidelines,is no "fluke".

Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Laughing!..............
This schit at the top again? BS, its just past mid day right in the middle of the few hours of day light that you get right now. Do the world and your fat ass a favour and gtf out of the chair and go outside and do something ffs.

ps. great thinking on the canopy in rain country great place to store stuff when the creek gets full I guess? It must be quite the party in your head but keep on keepin on its not too late to learn something. Baby steps.
Kchuntis,

ALL that you can "do" is Imagine and Pretend...if only due the fact,that you are devoid the "means","abilities" and "comprehension" to "contribute". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your being perpetually mired to the sidelines,is no "fluke".

Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Laughing!..............

Yeah I can tell your uterus hurts.

Are you on your 6th or 7th bourbon?

BTW if you're not aware no one is asking for your contribution.
Kchuntis,

The ONLY thing you can "offer" in the firsthand,is the oblivious humor of you doing your "best". Everyone LOVES a Greek Tragedy founded in the floundering firsthand...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..................
Sandy303,

You couldn't even Imagine to Pretend to keep pace. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You melting snowflakes,are a fhuqking HOOT!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............
Not hard to keep pace lil buddy the precious bit of daylight you get today will not see you yet again but that keyboard's going to take a beating. Not too hard to follow. lol
Not hard to keep pace lil buddy the precious bit of daylight you get today will not see you yet again but that keyboard's going to take a beting. Not too hard to follow. lol

Your's is slurring. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Start a Thread if/when your kchunt leaves the couch. Hint.

Hint.

Actually I don't drink Stumpy but you can have my share. Do'h you beat me to it. lol

What time's it get dark this afternoon? Any chance you'll get outside?
Sandy303,

I guess it's your Retardation then. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gotsta take a Bidness Day to take care of Bidness and cash checks,etc. Need to check Mail,whistle a few over the cronograph,tie ip some more Riggin',load some more 88's and upsize some gear to fend the current Monsoon. Big water,tends to mean Big Fish and I'm liking the "odds".

Trying to decide which cameras too. I get purty hung up banging The Bokek Bitch Siggy 35mm ART for Feesh,but the 17-40L is an Old Workhorse. Hate to schlep a 1D4 and 1D3 both in a pack,because then everything gets wet and I'm no fan of breaking lenses,in such weather.

Hmmmm...decisions...decisions. Tell yoursel that you won't be reading every word and gawking every Splend Pixel. Hint. LAUGHING!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Hint. Film at 11:00.

Laughing!..............
So you're going to sit on your ass and look at your toys again. Ah well I guess we're stuck with ya. Does that mean tomorrow's a go? You know, to go outside?
I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,as much as you do. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..............
Hint
[Linked Image]
Ooooopsie!................

[Linked Image]
You can use different color charpies Hint
[Linked Image]
Ooooopsie!.............

[Linked Image]
Does your "ruca" Texas you?
[Linked Image]
Purty slow day. Hint. Laughing!

Tailgate was still dry,though nothin' else is. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Chronograph took some hasty licks,but it was a rather good trade,to loose nearly halfa fhuqking foot of spout. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pond in the front yard,seems to be getting bigger due the rain. Weird?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Slow Mail Day,just might have sumptin' top do with the weather? Only a coupla more sets of 'Hor's and some work duds. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your hearts for TRYING.

Hint.

Big surprise a dummy that lives on a Indian Rez, would hack saw a barrel, leave it, and think it was cool??? Whoda thunk it

Hint.

Laughing!.............
Dude, you need to get some help. Have seen several of your post & I think its fair to say, you are screwed in the head.
Mail order whores? That's an Alaskan thing. Call service would take 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Dude, you need to get some help. Have seen several of your post & I think its fair to say, you are screwed in the head.

'barrel,

JudLady is simply doing the best she can,with what INCREDIBLY little she "has" to "work" with.

Teasing her is mean.

Hint.

bs you need to get a charpie and help your "Ruca" with the make up. Hint
[Linked Image]
elkcjunt,

Besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...as you yet again "forgot' about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING sooooooooo hard.

Hint.

Laughing!

Oooopsie!..................

[Linked Image]
The beard makes it very difficult
[Linked Image]
Oooooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Oooopsie!............

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
He figured traffic would stop just to admir.................SPLAT
laugh laugh
Ooooopsie!................

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Oooooooopsie!............

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Oooooooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Oooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

One of the two hates your guts. Funny! who’s kids are they? Sure as hell ain’t yours that requires enough juice to unwrap the package.
Ps said package was beat way the fûck up in shipping.
And you and I both no sugar tits, you had the luxury of watching.

Hint.

Laughing!.............
Poor sugar tits living way in the past pretending it all turned out to plan.

[Linked Image]

One of the two hates your guts. Funny! who’s kids are they? Sure as hell ain’t yours that requires enough juice to unwrap the package.
Ps said package was beat way the fûck up in shipping.
And you and I both no sugar tits, you had the luxury of watching.

"No".

MAJESTIC fhuqking STUPIDITY...you poor poor(literally) Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..............
Ooooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Did the state take the mongloid from her yet sugar tits. If not it’s just a matter of time.
How’s the badge polishing going. LMFAO.

[Linked Image]

You catch fish there???? Your [bleep] me!!!! Laffin
Ooooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

Is that the only picture of coop’s real dad.

Hint.

Laughing!.............
Originally Posted by Judman

[Linked Image]

You catch fish there???? Your [bleep] me!!!! Laffin

And brags like it’s the hardest thing ever and only he can manage.

Hint.

Laughing!.............
It’s Friday sugar tits I have all night hope you got some tissue for the tears you crying sad little bitch.
Ooooopsie!............

[Linked Image]
Poor little sugar tits can’t even form a reply when confronted by men with balls. Mostly cuz his mouth is full of hair and sweat. LMFAO.
Ooooopsie!............

[Linked Image]
Ooooopsie!............

[Linked Image]

Sugar tits your xwife could have put more eggs that that in front of you and you still would have missed. Hint
Ooooopsie!...........

[Linked Image]
Ooooopsie!............

[Linked Image]

Sugar tits your xwife could have put more eggs that that in front of you and you still would have missed. Hint

Haha oh god damn I just peed a little!!!! Haha
Ooooopsie!.............

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Oooooopsie!

No Greek Tragedies were illustrated.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

[Linked Image]
Hunting one of these would my "Crowning Achievement."

Elephant
[Linked Image]

High Altai Argali
[Linked Image]
Ooooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]
ΑΓΜ
Oooopsie!............

[Linked Image]
Pink and fuschia definitely your color

[Linked Image]
Shefire,

Hint....................

big surprise there.....

Could not find a blow up doll on such short notice. Did find this though....
[Linked Image]

Daisy! Anybody remember Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex? Woody Allen in the early 70's?
Oooooopsie!.............

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire