Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oiled bore blue Stick notes! grin

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
They're everywhere.

3M Painters Tape,won't leave a mark on fine Blued/Walnut wares and is a real game changer!

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Hot offa the press at 21"..................

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They'll freak out! There's rust on your saw!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
PERFECT!

[Linked Image]

I'm only into Safe Queens!.

Laughing!................

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
PERFECT-er!..............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Fotis
I really do not understand! Everybody is clueless, everybody is a dumb [bleep], everybody does nothing, except you. So why did you post here, if evidently we have absolutely nothing to offer to anyone?

Is it so you can make yourself feel better about yourself?

Why don't you take your little butt hurt self somewhere else were people actually care about what you say..... if you can find such a place......... and at the same time get yourself a lot of therapy and a spare liver.

I'm at ease in helpin' the astute make gooddecisions regarding Riggin' and where to cut checks. Hint. ongratulations?!?

The vast majority are assuredly Clueless Dumbfhuqks,as you corroborate and that due simply to "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Your cry for help and inability to attain a first fhuqking clue,are only "surprises" to you. Hint.

Perhaps fill out yet another Hurt Feelers Report and re-hold your breath.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Ahhhhhhhh!

So we should be in your debt because you're opening up our eyes!!!

OH.......... now I get it. Thanks, man! You rock!

LOL

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

ALL that you can "do" is Imagine and Pretend...if only due the fact,that you are devoid the "means","abilities" and "comprehension" to "contribute". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your being perpetually mired to the sidelines,is no "fluke".

Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Laughing!..............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This schit at the top again? BS, its just past mid day right in the middle of the few hours of day light that you get right now. Do the world and your fat ass a favour and gtf out of the chair and go outside and do something ffs.

ps. great thinking on the canopy in rain country great place to store stuff when the creek gets full I guess? It must be quite the party in your head but keep on keepin on its not too late to learn something. Baby steps.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Kchuntis,

ALL that you can "do" is Imagine and Pretend...if only due the fact,that you are devoid the "means","abilities" and "comprehension" to "contribute". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your being perpetually mired to the sidelines,is no "fluke".

Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Laughing!..............

Yeah I can tell your uterus hurts.

Are you on your 6th or 7th bourbon?

BTW if you're not aware no one is asking for your contribution.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

The ONLY thing you can "offer" in the firsthand,is the oblivious humor of you doing your "best". Everyone LOVES a Greek Tragedy founded in the floundering firsthand...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Sandy303,

You couldn't even Imagine to Pretend to keep pace. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You melting snowflakes,are a fhuqking HOOT!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not hard to keep pace lil buddy the precious bit of daylight you get today will not see you yet again but that keyboard's going to take a beating. Not too hard to follow. lol

Last edited by Salty303; 01/24/19. Reason: spelln
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salty303
Not hard to keep pace lil buddy the precious bit of daylight you get today will not see you yet again but that keyboard's going to take a beting. Not too hard to follow. lol

Your's is slurring. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Start a Thread if/when your kchunt leaves the couch. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Actually I don't drink Stumpy but you can have my share. Do'h you beat me to it. lol

What time's it get dark this afternoon? Any chance you'll get outside?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Sandy303,

I guess it's your Retardation then. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gotsta take a Bidness Day to take care of Bidness and cash checks,etc. Need to check Mail,whistle a few over the cronograph,tie ip some more Riggin',load some more 88's and upsize some gear to fend the current Monsoon. Big water,tends to mean Big Fish and I'm liking the "odds".

Trying to decide which cameras too. I get purty hung up banging The Bokek Bitch Siggy 35mm ART for Feesh,but the 17-40L is an Old Workhorse. Hate to schlep a 1D4 and 1D3 both in a pack,because then everything gets wet and I'm no fan of breaking lenses,in such weather.

Hmmmm...decisions...decisions. Tell yoursel that you won't be reading every word and gawking every Splend Pixel. Hint. LAUGHING!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Hint. Film at 11:00.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So you're going to sit on your ass and look at your toys again. Ah well I guess we're stuck with ya. Does that mean tomorrow's a go? You know, to go outside?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,as much as you do. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Hint
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Ooooopsie!................

[Linked Image]

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

325 members (240NMC, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 160user, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,295 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,521
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.